A Bit Dramatic (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confiding in Baekhyun and Chanyeol was probably your worst decision. Now that they knew who your crush was, they took every opportunity to make you sweat. You know the usual teasing like “Oh, Y/N likes that too” or “Y/N is so cute when she does that, isn’t she?” The thing about your crush, though, is that he always looks a bit angry and you can never tell what he’s thinking.

 

Tonight was no different when they invited you over for dinner. You sat on the counter and watched Chanyeol chop vegetables as Baekhyun lectured you on keeping your little secret. It wasn’t anything you haven’t heard from him before. That was when Sehun entered the kitchen.

 

“Hey, Sehun, look who’s here.” Baekhyun chirped.

 

“She’s always here.” He smarted off and then looked at you, “Hey.”

 

You shyly greeted back.

 

“You know what, Sehun? You shouldn’t sass your hyungs like that.” Baekhyun started lecturing him. “You’re making us all look bad in front of Y/N.”

 

“You do that on your own.” Sehun retrieved a water bottle from the fridge. Baekhyun dramatically gasped, causing Chanyeol to crack up and look away from what he was doing. You were too busy gawking at Sehun to notice Chanyeol slice open his thumb.

 

“Ah, .” Chanyeol hissed at the pain. Your attention jerked back to him, and your eyes widened. The internal panic set in as you jumped down to help him.

 

“Somebod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter