You (Sehun)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on a couch and watched everyone socialize. Your friends had dragged you to yet another party for you to move on from your ex. To be honest, you didn’t really need someone or alcohol to help you with that; you already had a crush on someone new. You were also pretty bitter about the fact that they all abandoned you for little flings.

The cushion next to you dipped as Sehun sat down. You hadn’t even noticed him at the party before. He sent you a smile before saying hello. You didn’t really say anything, in too bad of a mood, to which he caught on.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked over the music.

“My friends left me for guys. I don’t even know why I’m still here.” You answered honestly.

“You wanna get out of here for a bit?” He chewed on his bottom lip in anticipation.

“Sure.” You nodded and followed him to the front yard. He knew the neighborhood, guiding you on a walk through the lit streets. It was quiet for a few moments.

“So why did you come to the party?” He watched his feet as he walked.

“My friends want me to find someone to make me move on from my ex. I already told them I’m over it, but they insist I go out.”

“Oh…” His voice was soft and almost sounded hurt.

“What?”

“Nothing… So do you have your eye on anyone?”

“Nope. It’s nice being single. I get to hang out with all you guys without being pestered about being friends with boys.” You lied.

Sehun didn’t say anything. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter