Catch A Fly (Chanyeol)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had planned to get to the airport early, but like always, you were running late. Today was just not your day, especially when you got stuck with airport security because of someone else’s bag. As your friend argued with a security guard, you glanced around in panic. Your eyes locked with a handsome stranger’s. His mouth hung open, not able to peel his gaze off you, as his entourage pushed him forward. You sent him a small wave before turning back to your problem.

 

When they finally let you two go, you did an awkward fast walk to your gate, not wanting to get stopped for running. Time was running short. Last to board the plane, an attendant directed you to your seats. The guy from early sat in the row in front of you. Once he noticed you walked down the aisle, his lips parted in surprise. You couldn’t help the smile on your face as you passed him, slightly bowing your head to acknowledge him.

 

Finally sitting on the plane, you let out a sigh of relief and stared forward, seeing the boy in front of you through the space between the seats turn to his friend with his mouth still gaping. You leaned forward and quietly spoke, “You’re going to catch a fly if you keep your mouth open like that.” His eyes widened as he looked back at you with blushing cheeks. You offered him a sweet smile. Just when he was about to speak, an attendant came over the speaker to give their instructional speech. You giggled into your hand at his flustered reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter