teaser two;

little monstars; apply closed!

02
teaser

 

Minhyuk was walking out of his class as he was got a text of a picture of Jooyui and Minjae showing how Minjae's new glasses. He smiled as he walked to an empty table just setting his books down. He raised up his phone just taking a selfie and sending it to Jooyui with a text, 'Ahhh, there is mister steal my girl!' with a kissy face emoji. 

"Sunbae! I need to ask a favor of you!" One of classmates walked over

"What is it?" Minhyuk picked up his books. 

"We are having a mixer and need a couple more guys." The other looked at him as Minhyuk blinked at him. 

Minhyuk sighed as he figured that all of his hoobae's would remember from his first day introduction of him showing off pictures in his power point of his wedding photos and birth photos of Minjae. "As much as I would love to help, one I'm married. Two, I am married and with child - so can't help you there. Sorry." He said as he looked at his phone. "Ah, I got to go. Sorry again, If you ever need a study group, I lead one at my wife's cafe!" Minhyuk nodded as he walked off as he answered his face time with Kihyun.

"Where the hell are you?! We are all standing out here in the cold. Hyunwoo is using his body to block the wind from Minjae and Jooyui." Kihyun snapped 

"Sorry, class ran late. I am coming, wait for me my kihyunnie!" Minhyuk called out as he speed walked it through campus. The building that he had bought actually wasn't far from campus. He rushed up to them just out of breath. Minhyuk pulled out the key to the building as he opened the door just letting them all walk in. "Behold, the little monstar daycare!" Minhyuk closed the door. The building was painted in soft colors of light blues and purples with different monster type characters with star shaped lighting fixtures. "All the furtine isn't here yet, but everything will be moon or star shaped with each classroom being repersented by thsese monsters - friendly and cute monsters. My friend at school drew these up for me." Minhyuk told them

"It is amazing. It is so cute." Jooyui kissed Minhyuk as he  smiled and blushed just hiding his face. 

"Gross." Kihyun rolled his eyes. "Come on, Minhyuk. We don't have all day." He added 

"Chill Kihyun." Hoseok told him

"This is the main room. That wall will has their shoe cubbies, this middle area will have tables for art and lunch time, and along that wall be a large bench for the children to wait for their parents at pick up time. The reception desk will be where that cut out is next to hall way going to the class rooms." Minhyuk explained as he guided them to the first class room. "This is my classroom as none of you wanted the infants. It isn't finished so I can't show you it as the paint fumes might upset Minjae. The next class room is Kihyun's." Minhyuk opened the classroom door to show a light blue and gray room. "The cribs are coming in later this after noon, but they will be the same gray as the detailing. Their monster character is bird like one. Kihyun, you can decorate any way you like but keep the colors the same." Minhyuk nodded as they left Kihyun to start planning his room. Minhyuk took them to the next room. "This room is Hoseokie's." Minhyuk opened the door to a perwinkle colored room with white detailing. "Everything has pretty much come in for your room. This room's character is a cat like monster" He said as the moved on to the next leaving Hoseok by himself. Minhyuk opened the next and let them walk into a light lillac room and white details. "This is Jooheon's room. The brought the wrong tables as you can tell, so they bring the moon shaped one then two small rectangle ones. This one needs to be moved into the music room. As you can tell, this room's character is a dog type monster." Minhyuk nodded as they left Jooheon to start moving things where he wanted to be. "Changkyun's is next. Everything is set in here too. Your character is a dragon." Minhyuk opened the door to a light purple room with gray details. Minhyuk also opened up the door across from Changkyun's. "This is the nurses office and that door on that wall leads into the kitchen and the main room where lunch will be served." Minhyuk said as Hyungwon's office was light liac and sky blue with white stars and moons on the walls. 

"My hospital that I did my clincals with is sending supplies so I will help with that. Also I have made first aid kits that need to be placed in every room." Hyungwon nodded 

"Thanks, Hyungwonnie." Minhyuk said

"Do not ever call me that again." Hyungwon told him

"Well then this last door leads to our kindergarden room which is where Hyunwoo will be teaching. Also it leads to our art room and music room on these two doors. Then these french doors on the far right side of the classroom lead to playground area." Minhyuk nodded as the room was in muted navy and purple tones." Minhyuk looked at Jooyui "Do you like it?" He asked as she nodded 

"I love it." She smiled as they walked back out to the front. She sat down with Minhyuk on the bench in the main room. "I am going to check on Kihyun. You know she just broke up with him." Jooyui set down Minjae as she walked off. She entered his classroom as he on the phone laying under a star shaped table that his head and lower part of his legs were stickout from,  yelling at someone. She closed the door as she sat down in front of him.

Kihyun looked up  as he hung up. He sighed as he shook his head. "She called. She killed my fish that was the only thing I hadn't been able to pick up. Everything gone." He sighed 

"I'm sorry, Ki. Does she have a animal because sorry but I will not commit murder." Jooyui laughed 

"I wouldn't want you to. No, she does not like animals that is why we had a fish - well I had a fish." Kihyun told her "Minhyuk won't be mad if I leave early. I have to make it to the ring shop before it closes and get my money back." Kihyun moved out from under the table as he stood up. He helped her up as she nodded. 

"Yeah, I'll tell him. I'll walk you out." Jooyui said as she walked back to the front as she unlocked the door for him as she waved to him. "It will get better." She said as he just left, giving a small wave. She walked back to Minhyuk who was laying back on the bench on his stomach watching Minjae crawl to him. "You'll be okay with him by yourself and dealing with this stuff?" She asked as Minhyuk nodded

"Of course, I will be. I have the other boys here too. Go on to the cafe." Minhyuk said as he watched gather her thins. He picked up Minjae just walking over to her. "Bye, baby. Remeber to pump so you don't ruin your shirt again, and love you so much." Minhyuk kissed her as he looked at Minjae. "Say bye to mommy." He said as Minjae kissed Jooyui on the lips just pressing his hands on her cheeks. He also squealed at Jooyui was she left just waving to Minhyuk and him. 

 

11
mar

author's : notes

Hi guys! Here is another teaser. I just wanted to show you how the daycare would look kind of inside. I hope you guys like it.