Chapter 14 - 2nd weekend PT 2

little monstars; apply closed!

14
2nd weekend pt 2

   
 

  Sooyoung walked into the pool center just seeing the others. She walked over to just waving to them. She wasn't dressed in a swim suit as she wasn't planning on getting wet. She had brought Seungjun some toys to play with as she set them down as she sat down beside Mi. "Hey guys, I can't stay long. I told Hyungwon that I would be back by lunch." Sooyoung said as she looked at her phone. 

"Did you really stay at the hospital all night?" Yerin looked at Sooyoung as she nodded. 

"Yes, I also visisted Eunkyung. She overworked herself while having the flu." Sooyoung said as she crossed her legs. 

Mi looked at he enterance way as Minhyuk was walking in. She turned back to Sooyoung. "Maybe we can make up a care basket for her and let Changkyun and the girls take it to her. Being in the hospital can really stink. Some body splash, lip gloss, dry shampoo, and some sweets might make her feel better." Mi said as she looked at them. 

Minho splashed to the edge of the pool as he waved to Minhyuk. "Did you have fun being blown by Joo-noona?" He yelled at him 

"Yah! I told you not to repeat that!!" Jooheon yelled at him as Yerin sighed. 

"Park Minho! You do not ask someone that! Which one of you texted that?" Yerin said as she glared at them. 

"Hyunwoo!" Jooheon called out his hyung as he was not about to be introuble with Yerin. 

Mi sighed as she lowered her book as Hyunwoo shrugged. Mi stood up as walked over to the edge of the pool just walking up behind Hyunwoo as she pushed him under just letting him come up. "Be careful what you put in the group chat." She said as Hyunwoo hand a hold of her wrist as he pulled her forward. Mi yelped a little as the others laughed as she came up as Hyunwoo covered his face as Mi threw water at him. 

"Now you can play with us!" Lil'Minhyuk said as he looked at them. 

Minhyuk was covering his face as he walked over to where Minjae was splashing water with Hoseok. He sat down on the edge just dipping his feet in as he looked at Minjae. "Hi buddy." He said as he looked at him just poking his nose as he was splashed a little by Minjae. He looked over to the others who were playing with each other as Minhyuk turned to Wonho. 

"So did you two have fun? I mean you guys haven't had night without Minjae for a long time." Hoseok said as he kept an eye on Yeojin and Hana who were playing mermaids in their own little corner of the pool. 

"It was nice just not us. We are grateful that Mi did all of that, but it was too expensive. We were more focused on not ruingin the clothes that we really couldn't enjoy ourselves." Minhyuk said as he looked at Hoseok. 

"Well until they came off. I am just teasing by the way. Will Minjae be getting a sibling anytime soon?" Hoseok asked 

Minhyuk glared at him as he shrugged. "I am not sure. We aren't trying again. Jooyui had a rough even carrying Minjae and her going through that again could be risky. I don't want put her though something like that again. We wouldn't be upset if she did get pregant nor we would be if she doesn't. We are just happy that we have him." Minhyuk held Minjae hands as he was kicking under water a little just smilling to them. 

"Whatever happens you know that you have us to support and help you out." Hoseok said as he looked at him. 

"Oh I should take pictures for Joo." Minhyuk said as he grabbed his phone just taking some pictures of Minjae playing around and splashing about. "Minjae look at appa! Smile, say hello to mommy!" Minhyuk said as he waved at him. He smiled as Minjae squealed a little just hittting the water with his hands. He smiled as he kissed MInjae's cheek. Minhuk turned to Hoseok as he put his phone away. "So have you made up with Chaeyeon?" He asked 

"No, we are going to talk when she gets off work." Hoseok said as he looked at him. 

"Well you did come on a little too strong from what Jooyui told me from when she talked to Chaeyeon. She tells me everything." Minhyuk said 

"Well everyone that knows me knows that I am not sublte. I should work on that." Hoseok said as he looked at him. 

"Yeah we all know that. Maybe you should try the friend approach this time." Minhyuk said as he looked at him. He picked up Minjae as he noticed the others were starting lunch. 

"Come on, Hana and Yeojin. Lets go eat some lunch." Hoseok said as he helped them out of the pool as the girsl had set up a little table in a room right next to the pool. He helped the girls dry off a little as they entered the room just finding a spot around the table with the lunch box with their name on it. He helped them open up their lunch as they started to eat. 

"I made one for you guys too!" Yerin handed Hoseok one as he thanked her. "No problem. Eat up guys. Once you get finished with your lunch then we have some water melon cubes as well." Yerin said as she sat down beside Jooheon as she started to eat.  When they were done, she was cleaning up their mess with Mi as the others had gone outside to eat the watermelon as it was  a little too messy to be eatten inside. Everyone had also taken their things outside as they were going to leave as most of the kids were getting whiny and tired. Yerin finished cleaning her half as Mi was tieing up the garabage bags as she walked out with Yerin to the others. Yerin walked over to Jooheon as she sighed just seeing him and Minho's cheek filled with watermelon. "You two look like chipmunks." She said as the group was sitting at picnic tables outside of the building. 

"Well I should get Yeojin home." Hoseok said as he throwing away some baby wipes as Yeojin was holding her towel around her shoulders. He held her hand as he waved bye to the others. He walked to his car as he opened up the back seat as Yeojin got in. He buckled her up as he closed the door. He sighed as he got in driver's seat just looking back at Yeojin as he started to drive. "Your mom doesn't get off for another hour and we are going to meet at my place so that is where we are going." Hoseok said as he drove. 

"Okay." Yeojin said as she looked at him. 

Hoseok pulled into his complex's parking garage just parking in his regular spot as he got out of the car. He walked to the back just helping Yeojin out as he held her hand as he shut the back door just locking his car. He walked with Yeojin to his apartment door just letting her inside. He sighed as he some cartoons as he walked to his room just changing as he walked back to the living room. He sat down beside Yeojin as she was watching a princess cartoon. "Do you want a snack?" He asked as he looked at her "Or some juice?" He got up as he made his way to the kitchen. 

Yeojin looked back at him as she nodded. "Okay that sounds good." She said as she turned back to her show. She watched a Hoseok set down a bowl of sliced apples and cup of grape juice. 

Hoseok heard the door bell ring as he got up. "That must be your mom." Hoseok said as he walked to the door. He opened it up as he smiled to Chaeyeon. "Come on in, she is watching cartoons." Hoseok said as Chaeyeon followed him. 

"Was she okay?" Chaeyeon asked as she looked at him

"She was. She had a good time with everyone. She is eatting some apples and grape juice." Hoseok said as he walked. 

"Hoseok, can we talk?" Chaeyeon said as they had walked into the kitchen as Yeojin was eatting her snack still. 

"Sure what do you want to talk about?" Hoseok said as he looked at her.

"I figured that you would know what I wanted to talk to you about." Chaeyeon watched as she leaned against a counter. She watched him nod as she sighed. "I have had time to think over what we both said that day, and maybe I did over react - but you asked me out when we barely knew each other. I just didn't want to lose a friendship or have you treat Yeojin poorly if we didn't work out." Chaeyeon said 

"I know. I have been told that I can come on too strong so I am sorry about that. You have been ignoring me though." Hoseok said as Chaeyeon sighed. 

"Yeah, I know. I am sorry. I just had to figure out what I wanted to say and do." Chaeyeon said as she looked at him. 

"Well what do you want to do?" Hoseok asked as he looked at her. 

"Do you want to uhm go out tonight with Yeojin and I? We can get some dinner, maybe some ice cream?" Chaeyeon asked as she looked at him. 

"I would love to. " Hoseok said as he looked at her. Hoseok looked into the living room to see that Yeojin had fallen asleep. "We can put her in my room." Hoseok said as Chaeyeon nodded. He walked over to Yeojin just picking her up and carrying her to his room. He laid her down just shutting his door so that she could get some sleep. He walked back to the front as Chaeyeon was cleaning the bowl of apple slices and the cup of grape juice. "Do you want to watch something other than cartoons? My favorite drama comes on right about now. Well the reruns." Hoseok said as he sat down as changed the channel. He watched her nod as she sat down just crossing her arms as she did. 

•••

Minhyuk walked into the cafe with Minjae and Haneul as Kihyun had vocal lessons to give this afternoon. He was holding Haneul's hand as he pushing Minjae's stroller. He walked to a booth just letting Haneul climb up in it as he pushed Minjae's stroller to the edge of the table as Jooyui walked over with some menus. "Hello." Minhyuk said as he looked at Jooyui

"Hi. Yell when you are ready to order." She said as she walked off to check on Sarang in the back. Yeonsu and her were teaching Sarang more about baking so that she coudl help out back as well. She sighed as Sarang was stirring some chocolates. "You are doing really well. Just keep it a consistent thickness then you can dip in your cookies or other treats." Jooyui said as she heard her name. 

"Was that Haneul?" Sarang asked 

"Yeah, he is here with Minhyuk." Jooyui said 

"That is right, Kihyun has those lesson things." Sarang said as she looked at her. She turned back to her task as she heard Jooyiu leave. 

Jooyui walked back over to their table as she took their order just putting in to Yeonsu. She took a couple other tables orders to them then just stood behind the counter as she started to clean some menus and the display counters. She grabbed a tray just walking them over to Minhyuk and Haneul. "Here you guys go. Enjoy." She said as she placed their items in front of them. "Did you have fun today at the pool?" Jooyui bent down by Haneul and Minjae. 

"Yeah! It was a lot of fun. Minjae was like a little splashing fish." Haneul said as he munched on his brownie. 

"That is good. Maybe your mom and me can go next time." Jooyui stood up as she walked past Minhyuk just pecking his cheek. "The pictures that you took were really cute." She said as Minhyuk smiled to her with cheeks full of muffin. She shook her head as she walked off just heading to the kitchen. 

 

30
jan

author's : notes

Hey guys, sorry that is chapter is a little short. i hope that you guys like it!