Chapter Five - The Start of the Weekend Pt 2

little monstars; apply closed!

05
the start of the weekend pt 2

  

 Jooyi walked into her apartment just carrying the left over pastries into the kitchen. She smiled as she pointed out to Minhyuk about that Hyunwoo was sleeping on the floor just holding Lil'Minhyuk's hand as the younger boy was fast asleep with a his panda aganist one side of his body just having his other arm hanging off the couch as it holding Hyunwoo's hand. "They're so cute." Jooyi whispered as she grabbed Hyunwoo's phone as he never had it locked since he forgot the password too much. She took a few pictures just sending them to the contact of Lee Mi (LilMinhyuk'sMom) in Hyunwoo's phone, with message - "Sleeping Soundly with Hyunwoo-sam -- Lee Jooyi" before picking up the baby monitor and following Minhyuk to their bedroom. She cracked the door of Minjae's room just checking on him as she slowly closed the door. She walked into her bedroom as Minhyuk was already washing his face just wearing one of Jooyi's headbands to hold his hair back. 

"How did your event go?" Minhyuk asked as he started to brush his teeth as she was removing her makeup from her face. 

"Fine, it was for some company that I don't remeber. I was too busy pouring drinks, explaining my pastries, and making sure everything stayed perfect." She said as she washed her face just brushing her teeth as she quickly changed into some pajammas as she heard faint whining in the baby monitor. Jooyi walked to Minjae's room just opeing the door just seeing that Minjae had pulled himself up. Jooyi walked over to him as she picked him up just seeing that he was wet. "It's okay." Jooyi said as she changed him just sitting in the big chair in the room just bouncing Minjae back to sleep. She slowly got back up just laying him back down as she walked out just going back to her own bedroom. She laid down next to Minhyuk just yawning. "Good night, oppa." She  said as Minhyuk pulled her closer just snuggling into her neck. 

"Good night, baby." Minhyuk responded.

•••

The next morning Hoseok was grocery shopping after going on his weekend run and workout. He usually worked out with Hyunwoo but he figured that he was too busy baby sitting to come out so he did it without him. He was in the grocery store just in sweat pants, a loose wife beater, and snack back on backwards, and his sneakers - a very different image from his nice jeans and button up shirts he wore at school. He just leaned on the bar of the shopping cart as he walked just looking at what he needed. He strolled in the fruits section just picking up some different things as he heard a famillar voice telling someone else that was totally 'seokie'. He looked around as Yeojin was waving at him from the front of a cart she was riding in. He shook his head as he pushed his cart over. "Hello." He waved as he gave Yeojin a high five. "You don't want a hug from me right now, I am all gross and sweaty." He told her as he smiled to Chaeyeon. 

"See I told you, mommy. It is Seokie-sam!" Yeojin smiled 

"Hoseok-sam." Chaeyeon corrected her as she looked at him. "Do you live around here?" Chaeyeon asked 

"Yes, about two blocks over. I just finished my run and needed to go to the store anyway." Hoseok answered "I guess you two don't live far from here." He said 

"No, it is only about a five minute drive. This is the only market that isn't overly high priced." Chaeyeon said as she looked at him. 

"Seokie-sam should come eat with us!" Yeojin exclaimed as she looked at the two. 

"Yeojin, Hoseok probably has other things to do." Chaeyeon sighed 

Hoseok laughed a bit. He actually didn't have much else to do. "I actually don't mind if you two don't mind me coming." He told Chaeyeon as he looked at her. "Of course, it is totally your choice." Hoseok told her 

Chaeyeon sighed as Yeojin was smiling. "I don't mind. I just have a few more things to pick up. My car is right outside, you can put your stuff in the back with mine. I can also drive  you home afterwards." Chaeyeon said as he nodded. "We'll meet up outside." She said as Hoseok smiled and nodded. 

•••

Hoseok helped Chaeyeon put everything in the back of her car as he walked around to the passgenar door just climbing in and buckling himself up. Yeojin was already in her car seat just playing with a few dolls that she had. He just sat there as Chaeyeon backed up just driving to the place that they were going to eat at. He really didn't say anything just smiled as Yeojin was singing along to the radio. They finally arrived at the resturant. Hoseok got out ot the car just waiting for Chaeyeon to get Yeojin out of the car. 

Yeojin ran straight to him just grabbing his hand as she also grabbed her mom's hand just pulling them inside. She held their hands until they got to table where Yeojin sat next to Hoseok while Chaeyeon was on the other side. Yeojin was handed a small coloring book and little bag of crayons as the two ordered and waited for their food to come. Chaeyeon always had these little things for Yeojin when they ate so she wouldn't get too bored waiting or be too loud. 

"She talks a lot about you. She always says that you are her favorite." Chaeyeon said to him

"Well she does spend most of her day with me and if she's not with me then she's playing with Hana or Haneul. They seem to get a long well." Hoseok said 

"That is good. I was afraid that she might not make friends easily since she's always been just with herself or me. She tends to latch onto just one or two few people she likes. She is also telling all these little sciene facts." She added 

Hoseok chuckled a little. "Yes, my main major was sciene education so I know a lot about those things. We have mini sciene lessons as a class, and next we are going to do our first school lesson with everyone." He explained to her 

"That makes more sense." Chaeyeon said "If you don't mind, I would like Yeojin to start calling people by their names for the future. She tends to give people nicknames and just calls them that. I just want her to learn that she can't always just call people by a nickname especially her teachers." Chaeyeon said 

Hoseok nodded. "I understand. We'll start working on that." He said as he helped place all the food on the table. 

"Yeojin, it is time to eat." Chaeyeon took her coloring book and crayons. She quickly made Chaeyeon's plate and set down her rice bowl in front of her as she gave her a spoon to eat with.  Chaeyeon picked up her own chopsticks as she started to eat. "Does she eat okay at school?" Chaeyeon asked 

"Yes, she does. She can get a little distracted at times, but she eats well." Hoseok said inbetween bites. "What are you two doing after this?" He asked

"Oh I have some work to do for the nursing center. Some paper work on a few patients and she usually takes a nap during this time." Chaeyeon said as he nodded. 

•••

Hyunwoo woke up to the tv and rolled over almost hitting the coffee table. He sat up just seeing the empty spot that Lil'Minhyuk was sitting in. He panicked for a few seconds until he heard the boy's laughter in Minjae's room. He sighed as he goto up. He walked into the kitchen to Minhyuk making breakfast for everyone. "Morning." Hyunwoo told him

"Good morning, Lil'Minhyuk is playing with Minjae and Jooyi's already left for work. Oh and Mi called about an hour ago but she said not to wake you 'cause you look cute when you sleep. Her plane will landing around one so she said to just come to her store and she would pick up Lil'Minhyuk up there. I also gave the two boy's baths already too." Minhyuk said 

"How would she know that? Did you show her or take pictures of me sleeping?!" Hyunwoo hit Minhyuk in the shoulder blade. 

"She face timed! How could I not, plus Jooyi sent her pictures of you and Lil'Minhyuk last night!" Minhyuk whined as he whinced. 

"You two are annoying. I am going to take a shower." Hyunwoo glared at him as he walked into Minjae's room. He shared a the closet with the boy. "Good morning you two." Hyunwoo looked at them as Lil'Minhyuk was letting Minjae lay on him as they were watching a cartoons in Minjae's room. 

"Morning! Is breakfast ready yet?" Lil'Minhyuk asked 

"Not yet, Minhyuk will call you." Hyunwoo said as he walked out just taking a quick shower. He came back to see everyone at the table eatting breakfast. Hyunwoo sat next to Lil'Minhyuk just making himself a plate as he started to eat. "There's a park close to your mom's shop, do you two want to come with us and play a little before your mom needs to pick you up?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Sure! Minjae can meet my mommy! She likes babies."  Lil'Minhyuk smiled as he ate. "Next time I come I want Jooyi-noona to cook. She's better than you two." He bluntly stated 

"We know." Hyunwoo and Minhyuk said at the same time."Is she better than your mom?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Wel duh, she owns her own bakery! She's got to be doing something right." Lil'Minhyuk looked at them as the other two laughed. "Can I bring some home?" He asked Minhyuk

"Of course, you can." Minhyuk said "Let me just go get ready and Minjae's stuff and we can head. You can have Hyunwoo make you a treat bag, take as much as you want." Minhyuk said as he picked up Minjae just carrying him off to go to his room to get him ready. 

Soon enough, the four were walking to the park and had to ride the subway to get there. Hyunwoo was watching Lil'Minhyuk play as Minhyuk was letting Minjae play with the chalk and bubbles he had brought along. Lill'Minhyuk looked at Hyunwoo from the top of the slide. "Can Minjae slide with me?" He asked 

"Sure, let me go get him." Hyunwoo said as he walked over to where Minjae and Minhyuk were. He told Minhyuk that Lil'Minhyuk wanted to slide with him. He brought him over just placed Minjae inbetween Lil'Minhyuk's legs. "Hold him tight so that he doesn't fall over." Hyunwoo told him as he gave them a little push down the slide. 

Across the street, Mi had just gotten back from her house after dropping off her luggage. She looked at Minyoung as she walked up to the shop counter. Minyoung just waved to the other girl. "How did you find that daycare? All the teachers looks like belong in some runway or magazine." She said as Mi shrugged. 

"I over heard Sweet Haven's shop owner, Jooyi, talking about it with one of her employees who has a little boy too. I figured it wouldn't hurt to check them out." Mi said as she nodded at her. 

"Well they are really good with kids, they are across the street at the playground having a picnic." Minyoung said as she looked at her friend.

Mi smiled as she looked across the street. "Okay, well then I am going to go over there." She said as she handed Minyoung her purse and things. She walked outside and hurried across the street just seeing Lil'Minhyuk feeding small peices of watermelon to Minjae while eating his own. "Hi guys, having fun?" She asked 

"Hi mommy! Yeah, tons of fun. Hyukie made us pancakes, then we went to the park, and then got lunch to here while waiting for you! Look, we even got watermelon!" Lil'Minhyuk while waving his slice of watermelon at his mother. 

Mi smiled as she laughed a bit. "Was he good for you?" Mi asked Hyunwoo who was shoveling food in his mouth. 

"Ah, yeah." He got out as he swallowed. "Sorry, He was really good. We've just been hanging out here." He said as Mi sat down next to him. 

"That is good. I am happy that you had a nice time." Mi said as she patted Lil'Minhyuk's head. 

"Yeah, I want to spend the night again soon or Minjae and Hyunie-hyung can some stay with us! He's like my little brother until you give me my own." Lil'Minhyuk beamed as he wiped Minjae's face just handing him another small peice of watermelon. 

Mi smiled and laughed again. She was actually very happy that Minhyuk was getting along with little kids so well. Minhyuk had always had a hard time with strangers and she was afraid that with her working so much and not being home all the time then it would be hard for Minhyuk to get along with a young siblings, but see how happy Minhyuk was with Minjae maybe another siblling would be a good idea in the future though. "Well maybe in the future." Mi answered him as she looked at him. Mi looked up when she saw Kyungho coming across the street. "Excuse me." Mi said as she got up just walking over. "What are you doing here?!" Mi snapped as she stopped him before Minhyuk could see him. 

Kyungho looked down at her as he crossed his arms. "You should have called me to watch him not a stranger." Kyungho said 

"No, I didn't have to. Also Hyunwoo isn't a stranger, he is a friend and his teacher. Hyunwoo offered to watch Minhyuk." Mi glared at him. "Plus why would I ever call you when all you do is go out and play doctor? Plus if you can't tell he is having a better time than he would ever have with you." She added

"I am his father that gives you all the reason in the world to call me." Kyungho said 

Hyunwoo walked up as he stood behidn Mi. "I s everything okay? Minhyuk is starting to get worried, I told it was okay and to have fun and I'd come talk to you like last time." Hyunwoo said 

"Like last time? You bothered them?!" Mi clenched his fists. 

"It's fine, Mi. He didn't bother us, I didn't let that happen. Now I think that this conversation shouldn't happen here. I think you should leave." Hyunwoo said as the two watched Kyungho walk off. 

Mi sighed as she looked at Hyunwoo. "I am so sorry. He just pops in when he thinks he can see Minhyuk or try to convience me to get back with him." Mi  walked back to the others with him. 

"You do not have to say anything. It is fine, I understand. Just have a fun time with Minhyuk and don't let that jerk get to you." Hyunwoo said to her  They walked back to the group as Minhyuk was helping Minjae and Lil'Minhyuk cleaning themselves up. 

"Mom, can we go with them to cafe?" Lil'Minhyuk asked as Mi nodded. 

"I don't see why not. We'll just have to stop by the store so I can grab my phone and purse." Mi said as she grabbed Lil'Minhyuk's things. "You stay with Hyunwoo and Minhyuk while I go put these things up and get my things." Mi said as she went to go put his things up and get hers then came back just following them to Jooyi's cafe. 

•••

Hyungwon had gotten a part time job in a physician's office as an assistant peditercian. He was only working here for extra money plus it was only part of the morning so it wasn't that bad. He was going into his next examination for the day as he walked into room. "Hello, I'm Dr. Chae. It is nice to meet you." Hyungwon looked up to see Sooyoung and Seungjun. 

"Hi! Why are you here?!" Seungjun asked as he was in his pajamas.

"I am working." Hyungwon said as he looked at them. 

"You said to follow up with a peditercian and his usual one couldn't get us in." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. 

Hyungwon nodded as he started to check out Seungjun. He finished as he filled out his chart. "Like I said before it is just a cold, so I am just going to prescribe some cold medicine. If he gets another fever then just tyenol will be fine. Plus you have my number if he gets worse or just go to the hospital." Hyungwon said as he looked at her. He handed her the precsipition pad as he patted Seungjun's head. "I'll walk you out if you just let grab my stuff and clock out. You were my last patient." He said as she nodded. 

"Sure, we can wait in the lobby." Sooyoung said as she picked up Seungjun as he was handed a peice of candy by Hyungwon. 

Hyungwon finished up just walking out into the lobby and walking over to Sooyoung and Seungjun. "Where is your car? I know that parking around here is bad. I usually have to park a couple blocks over in a parking garage." He said as they walked. 

Sooyoung nodded. "Yeah, that is where I had to park as well. I woke up late and then Seungjun didn't want to get dressed, and finally I had to get gas for the car. It was a rough morning." She said as they walked. 

"Then you two should eat right when you get home and also he should get a good nap." Hyungwon said "I can carry him if you're tired." Hyungwon said as he took Seungjun from her just laying his head on his shoulder as Seungjun wrapped his arms around his neck. Hyungwon just walked beside her just walking with her to her car. "When you get some make something with not a lot of flavor and easy to eat like rice porridge or oatmeal." He said as they walked up to her car. "This is funny, this is my car right here." He pointed to a car a few cars down from hers. 

"That is funny." She said as she unlocked her car. She watched as Hyungwon placed Seungjun in his car seat just buckling him up and securing him in his car seat. He also placed his jakcet over him. 

"Do you have any naesu medicine at home?" Hyungwon asked as he watched her shake her head. 

"Okay, I can pick some up for you. You have my number so just text me and I can bring it to your house." He said as she nodded. 

"Alright. See you later then." Sooyoung said as she got in the drivers seat as she watched Hyungwon walk to his car before she back up and left just driving to her own home. 

 

4
august

author's : notes

Hi guys. Here is the part of the weekend. i'll do another chapter for saturday, then two more for sunday. then each school day usually will just be one chapter. I think this will be a good layout. I hope you guys liked this chapter.