Haru&Eunkyung&Hana

little monstars; apply closed!

03
Haru & Eunkyung & Hana

 

Eunkyung already had her two kids dressed and was quickly making a quick lunch and easy dinner to put in the mircowave for later tonight and for her sister later - if she even woke up in time for lunch. Eunkyung looked at her oldest Haru as she sighed. "You have to look out for your sister, understand Haru?" Eunkyung picked up her younger sister Hana in her arms as she threw over her work bag and Hana's bag as she watched Haru pull on her own backpack as they walked out of the door at five thirty. Their subway was pretty long and Eunkyung wanted enough time to speak with both of her daughter's teachers. She didn't have enough money right now if a car - plus her younger sister would most likely see it then wreck it behind her back, probably drunk so there was no way she would have a car right now with her sister living with her. The trio made it to the subway as she had Haru eatting a quick snack. She knew the daycare provided breakfast which was amazing - but Haru got hanry fast so a small snack would be good. Eunkyung stood up with Hana as she made Haru sit down while they rode the subway to finish her snack. "Remeber what I told you. I can't always come to your school because you cause trouble or something. So please behave." Eunkyung knew Haru was a good kid but it was still good to tell her this so that she wouldn't have to later. 

"I know, mama! Listen to my teacher, protect Hana when I can, and make good friends." Haru answered with a nod. "You said I have two teachers right?" She asked 

"Yes." Eunkyung yawned as she was informed that they had cobined the four to five years olds with the kindergarden this year since they didn't have kindergarders regsiter so they could have that open classroom for extra activities. "Come on, this is our stop." She took a hold of Haru's hand as they walked out. They finall made to to the daycare as the lights were on but no one seemed to be inside. Eunkyung helped Haru push open the door. "Hello?" Eunkyung asked as foot steps walked up. 

"Hi! You're early." Changkyun smiled. "The others are in a meeting. I am getting breakfast ready." Changkyun answered as he waved to Hana and Haru. 

"I have to get to work pretty early. Minhyuk said it was okay. He said to leave the girls with Changkyun?" She asked 

"Oh that's me! I get here around this time everyday to prepare breakfast. Come on back here. I could use some helpers." Changkyun took Haru's hand as Eunkyung followed him. 

Eunkyung smiled as Haru was already telling Changkyun all about the subway ride here and Changkyun would respond with his own subway ride as he couldn't have a car either. "Can I set Hana over here?" She asked as she noticed a play pen with a few toys in it. "She'll proably sleep until she smells food." Eunkyung laughed 

"Sure. You can just leave the girls things on a table. I'll take them to theri classrooms later or someone will. Oh right, I'll be Haru's teacher. Well one of them. I can go grab Hyunwoo-hyung and Hoseok-hyung for you if you want to meet them?" Changkyun asked 

"No, no. That's okay. I have to get to work. I'll meet them both anotther morning or when I come to pick up the girls." Eunkyung laid Hana's bunny next to her. "Haru, come tell me bye. I have to go." Eunkyung said as Haru ran over as Eunkyung bent down. Eunkyung flet Haru kiss her cheeks as she kissed her forehead. "Behave today. Be nice and help out Changkyun-sam this morning." Eunkyung straightened up as she grabbed her things.

"Okay, bye mama! Have a good trip to work and have a good day!" Haru called as she ran back into the kitchen.

Eunkyung smiled as she looked back to see Changkyun teaching Haru how to measure and make pancakes. She just walked through the lobby again just happy that Haru had tossed her toy ball infront of the doors of this place and Minhyuk had picked it up just handing it back to her and introducing himself to herself. The girls really needed this so that they could be around kids their own age instead of stuck with a baby sitter or her office. She walked back to subway station just looking at her clock. She had plenty of time to make it to work and actually have time to breathe before starting for once.  

 

19
may

author's : notes

Hey! Here is the next mom. I thought that since I had time that I would reveal another mom. Congrats to Eunkyung and Banawarrior! I hope you all like Eunkyung, Haru, & Hana.