Chapter Four - The Start of the Weekend Pt 1

little monstars; apply closed!

04
the start of the weekend pt 1

  

 Jooheon walked beside Yerin and Minho as they walked to the  art gallery that was giving the art show. He actually had planned to go to this opening a couple days after it had opened since it would be less crowded and what not. Thought going now wasn't a big deal to him either since he was going with someone esle. They finally made it to the venue where the art showing was being held. Jooheon got their tickets for them and handed them to the person taking them at the front door. He walked behind the two as they started looking at the art that was hung up on the walls. 

"I can't see very well." Minho told them as he was hoisted up on Jooheon's shoulders

They walked around the venue just looking at the different art work. Jooheon had moved Minho down just carrying him normally as he had dozed off in the middle of them walking around as Minho didn't really have that long of a nap time. Yerin looked at Minho as she shook her head. "I am going to guess that he didn't take a nap today?" She asked 

"No, he said he wasn't tired." Jooheon said as they made it to the last painting. They walked out of the art gallerty just walking down the street. "There is a resturant down here where we can get something to eat then I can ride with you home. You shouldn't go home alone with Minho this late." Jooheon nodded as he nodded to her. 

Yerin smiled. "Thanks, but I get to pay for dinner snice you paid for the tickets." Yerin said as she nodded to him. She opened the door to the resturtant fro thim just walking in behind him as they sat down at a table as Yerin started to look at the menu just looking for something for herself and Minho who was waking up since Jooheon had set him next to him across from Yerin. "You can order anything that you want." She said to Jooheon as she ordered an order of cold noddles and dumplings. She handed back the menu to the waitress just hearing Jooheon order. "So uhm how is Minho doing in school?" She asked d

"Good, he is doing well. Don't worry too much, he is a smart kid." Jooheon told her as he nodded. "What are you studying in school? I notice most days when you drop off Minho that you have a backpack too." Jooheon said 

"English." Yerin answered "I also work at a book store too. The daycare was a life saver." Yerin nodded as she looked at him. "I can actually put money back every month now instead of putting it back for a baby sitters." She added handed Minho a small pack of crayons and a note book in front of him so he would have something to do while they waited for their food. 

•••

Hyunwoo held Lil'Minhyuk's hand as Minjae was in the stroller as they were walking to get dinner. "So these are the rules. You don't leave my side, you don't talk to strangers, you have to ask my permission to do anything or take something, and you don't leave my sight for anyone - got it?" He looked down at Lil'Minhyuk.

"Yes, hyung. Can we get ice cream after dinner?" Lil'Minkyuk asked 

"No, Jooyi always brings the left over treats from her events. Those are way better than ice cream, believe me." Hyunwoo said as he nodded to him. "So we got two choices ramyun or my friend's bbq place." Hyunwoo said as he checked on Minjae who was sleeping. 

"Ramyun with fried dumplings!" Lil'Minhyuk cheered while looking at Hyunwoo. 

"Alright, I like that too. Lets go. Be good while we are in the resturant and you have to help me with Minjae, okay?" Hyunwoo added as he helped Lil'Minhyuk open the door while using his foot to keep it open while Lil'Minhyuk helped pull in Minjae's stroller. They walked to a table as Lil'Minhyuk sat down just watching Hyunwoo pulled Minjae's stroller close to their table just pulling back the campony top  just ordering two ramyuns and an order of fried dumplings. He pulled a water bottle just handing it to Lil'Minhyuk. "Here is your drink." Hyunwoo handed it to him. 

"Thanks." Lil'Minhyuk said as he sipped on it. "Hey can we watch a movie tonight?" He asked 

"Yeah, of course. Hey, hold Minjae's bottle for me for a couple seconds while I cut up your noodles." Hyunwoo said as he used the scissors at the table to cut up Lil'Minhyuk's ramyun noddles while using the smaller bowl that he asked for so the boy wouldn't make a big mess. "Here eat this and I'll put more in when you finish." Hyunwoo said as he took the bottle from him as he feed Minjae with one hand and started to eat himself with the other. 

"Thanks for dinner, hyung." Lil'Minhyuk smiled as he stared to eat. 

"No problem." Hyunwoo said inbetween bites. "When we get done here, we need to stop by the store so I can buy some stuff for breakfast then we are going home and it is bath time." Hyunwoo told him as he  put up Minjae's bottle just taking him out and setting him on his leg as he munched on a few plain cooked udon noddles that the grandmother who ran the resturant gave it to them. Hyunwoo would put more from Lil'Minhyuk's bowl into his little one when he would ask for it. Soon enough, he was putting their left overs in a box just straping Minjae back in his stroller. "Grab your water bottle." Hyunwoo said as he walked out with Lil'Minhyuk. He took the water bottle just putting it back on the stroller as they made their way to the store. "What do you want me to make?" He asked 

"I think maybe we should let Joo-noona make breakfast." Lil'Minhyuk giggled at the older one.

Hyunwoo sighed as he looked at Lil'Minhyuk. "Chocolate chip pancakes?" Hyunwoo asked as Lil'Minhyuk nodded. He nodded as they went to the store just buying the items that they needed then heading on home to Jooyi and Minhyuk's apartment."What movie do you want to watch? I think the new power rangers movie is out, we can rent that. I can pay Minhyuk and Jooyi back later." Hyunwoo said as they walked as he heard Minhyuk's name. He looked back at a guy in a suit coming out of a clinic. "Do you know him?" Hyunwoo asked, making Lil'Minhyuk walk inbetween and the stroller. 

"That is my dad. Mom says just to keep walking and ignore him." Lil'Minhyuk reached over and patted Minjae. "It is okay, Minjae." He said

Hyunwoo nodded. "Alright." Hyunwoo said as they were only a couple blocks from the apartment. He dodged a hand as he sighed. "Hey, please leave us alone. You're scaring a eightteen month year old and as a doctor that wouldn't be good for you." Hyunwoo stopped just looking back at Kyungho. 

"Yeah, mom says you're not suppose to bother me. If you-" Lil'Minhyuk started 

"Minhyuk, be quiet." Hyunwoo said as he looked at Kyungho. "It is late and they need baths so just go." Hyunwoo said as he started to walk again. He hoped that Kyungho would leave them alone. He didn't look back but once just to see the other walk off. He shook his head as he looked down at Lil'Minhyuk. "Sorry, you okay?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Yeah, I am fine. Lets hurry home so we can watch the movie." Lil'Minhyuk said 

•••

Kihyun fished his keys out of his pocket as he opened his apartment door. He pushed open the door and kicked off his shoes. He also helped Haneul take off his own shoes as he guided him to the living room. He moved around a few moving boxes so that Haneul could see the TV better. He turned it on just turning on some cartoons. "Sorry for the mess, I just moved here." Kihyun looked at the little boy. "Let me go change and I'll start on some dinner." He walked back off down the hall He came back minutes later just walking into the kitchen. Kihyun walked over to where Haneul was stretched out on the couch just watching cartoons. "Here you go, dinner is going to take awhile. The chicken marinated for a little bit before I cook it." Het set down a bowl of different cut up fruit and a cup with milk in it with a straw.

"Thanks." Haneul sat up just putting the bowl of fruit in his lap as he muched on them while watching cartoons. He turned round just watching Kihyun in the kitchen as he finished his snack. He picked up his glass of milk just sipping on it and making sure he was careful not to drop it. He set it back on the coffee table as he turned back to the TV. He finished his glass of milk as he got up just walking into the kitchen. "Kihyun-hyung, can I have some more milk?" Haneul asked 

Kihyun looked at him from the stove as he nodded. "Yes, I"ll be right there." Kihyun set down what he was using to cook with as he walked over to Haneul. He took the glass from him just opening up the fridge. He grabbed a cartoon of milk just opening it up and pouring some more in the glass. "Dinner should be ready in a few minutes." Kihyun said as he turned back to the stove. Kihyun finished up dinner by placing it on the table. He had just made some teriyaki chicken and rice with some veggies. "Haneul, come to the table." Kihyun said as he watched the little one walk over his glass of milk that he was sipping. Kihyun took it so that he could sit down in the kitchen chair. 

"Thank you." Haneul said as he started to eat. 

"Your welcome." Kihyun said as he started to eat himself. "Don't eat too fast. Cartoons play all night, you know." He pointed his chopsticks at him. "Plus you do have homework, remeber?" He added as Haneul sighed. Kihyun just shook his head as they ate. 

•••

Hyunwoo sighed as he finished giving Lil'Minhyuk a bath. "Hurry up! I am about to start the movie." Hyunwoo called as Lil'Minhyuk ran into the living room with his panda just jumpping on to the couch just covering up. Hyunwoo the movie as he bent down and picked up Minjae. "Okay, you stay here and watch the movie. Here is some popcorn and there is a watter bottle with juice in it. I have  to get Minjae ready for bed then I will come watch the movie with you." Hyunwoo said 

"Okay." Lil'Minhyuk said as he face the TV screen

Hyunwoo walked off with Minjae just giving him a quick bath then walking into Minjae's nursey. He put his pajama's on him placed his glasses on the dresser in the night stand. He laid Minjae down in his crib just placing his stuffed cat in there as he shooed Jooyi and Minhyuk's cat out of Minjae's nursey as she would keep Minjae up. He Minjae's night light just turning on the baby monitor as well. He walked to the door just turning off the lights and shutting the door quietly. He had the other baby monitor in his hand as it was on. He walked back to the living room just looking at Lil'Minhyuk. "Minjae is trying to sleep so we have to be quiet." Hyunwoo told Lil'Minhyuk who was watching the movie. 

"Okay." He didn't take his eyes off the movie.

Once the movie finished, Hyunwoo noticed that Lil'Minhyuk had laid down just yawning. Hyunwoo turned the  TV off just putting a pillow under his head and pulling his blanket up further on him. "Goodnight." Hyunwoo told him as Lil'Minhyuk yawned. 

"Goodnight, Hyunwoo. I really loved today. Will you lay next to me until i fall asleep?" Lil'Minhyuk asked as he was watching Hyunwoo move the coffee table and put down a futon for himself. 

"I'll be right here if you need me." Hyunwoo said as he laid down just patting the boy's back like he did at naptime. 

"I love you, don't stay up too late. Sleep well and have good dreams." Lil'Minhyuk told Hyunwoo as he closed his eyes just hugging his panda. 

Hyunwoo just smiled to him as he nodded. "Sweet dreams, I love you too." He responded just patting his back. He stopped when Minhyuk was totally asleep. He laid back on his make shift bed just looking at his phone. 

•••

Jooheon, Yerin, and Minho were sitting in an ice cream shop after eating their dinner just finishing with ice cream before going home. Jooheon sat across from them as he watched them eat as he had alrealdy finished his. He was just leaning on his hand. "If you eat too fast, you'll get a brain freeze you know." Jooheon said as he reached out and poked Minho's forehead. He got up just grabbing some more nampkins just handing them to Minho. He watched Yerin clean up Minho as they gathered up their things to start heading home. He walked next to Minho as he was the middle of them as they were walking. "Do you live far from here?" He asked as he looked at her. 

"Just about ten minutes  or so." Yerin answered as she looked at Jooheon. "I had a lot of fun even though we were kind of rushed through the exhbit since there were so many people there." She said as she looked at him. 

"Yeah, opening nights are usually always like that. I had a nice time as well though." Jooheon said as he looked at her. "I bet your favorite part was the ice cream." Jooheon looked down at Minho. 

Minho nodded. "It was and dinner." He said as he looked at both of them. "I am kind of jealous of Hyuie though. He gets to spend the night with Hyunwoo and Minjae." Minho said as he nodded. 

"Well maybe one day, we can have a sleep over." Jooheon said as he looked down at Minho. 

"That would be awesome." Minho nodded as he smiled. He jumpped over a water puddle just using their arms as leverage. 

"Well your mom has to be okay with it." Jooheon said as he looked at him as he then turned to Yerin. 

"I don't mind. Maybe  some other weekend. You have swim lessons this weekend." Yerin said to Minho with a nod.

"Maybe after your swim lesson then I can come and take you to lunch?" He asked as Minho smiled. 

"Yeah! Then we can all go to the park." Minho smiled at them. Minhoo looked at his mom as she nodded. 

"Okay. We can have a picnic. I can make some easy dishes. His lessons end at noon sometimes they go over because the kids get free swim time.I'll text you the adress" Yerin told Jooheon as she looked up to see her aparment building. They had exchanged numbers while eating. "We here we are." Yerin said as she turned to Jooheon. "Thanks again for coming and walking us home. See you tomorrow." Yerin said as she smiled. 

Jooheon nodded as he looked at her. "Alright, I'll be there." He said  Jooheon shook his head. "It was no problem. I'll see you tomorrow as well. Good night Yerin, and Minho." Jooheon said as he watched them walk in their apartemnt building. He didn't leave until the two were inside all the way and in the elevator. He just started down the steps and stared to head home. 

•••

Jooyi sighed as they were cleaning up the cafe. They had just finished their private event for some company that she had forgotten by now. She sighed as she dumpped the last bit of trash into the dumpster out back. She walked back into the cafe just seeing Sarang finishing up cleaning the tables. "I can give you a ride to Kihyun's and then take Haneul and you home." Jooyi said as she looked at her. 

"Alright, thanks. I'll go see who's at the door." Sarang said as she walked to the door. She opened it up as it was just Minhyuk. "Hi." She said as she let him in. 

"Is the party over?" He asked as he looked at her. 

"Yeah, it eneded a little while ago. We are just finishing cleaning up." Sarang said as she walked to where Jooyi was. "Minhyuk is here." She said as she went to go gather up her things. 

Jooyi smiled at Minhyuk as she kissed his cheek. "Hi. We have to give Sarang and Haneul a ride home and go pick him up from Kihyun's place." Jooyi said as she handed Minhyuk some boxes. "Can you go put these in the car?" She asked as she watched him walk out. She gathered up her stuff as she started to turn off the lights. She closed up the shop and activated the alarm system as she got into the passgener seat of their as Sarang got in the back. 

Minhyuk started up the car just starting to drive to Kihyun's place. He pulled up to the parking lot next to his apartment buiding as he looked at the two girls. "I'll wait here and you two can go get Haneul." He said as he watched them get out of the car. He locked it as he watched them enter the building. 

Jooyi walked out of the elevator just walking to Kihyun's apartment door with Sarang. She knocked on the door as she heard foot steps coming to the door. She watched as Kihyun opened the door. "Hey, we are here to pick up Haneul." She said as she looked at Kihyun. 

"Come on in." Kihyun told them as he watched them both take off their shoes. "The living room is this way. Haneul's watching cartoons." He added as he looked at Sarang. "He has had dinner, done all of his homework, and had some ice cream. I hope that was okay." Kihyun said 

"Yeah that is fine. Haneul, get your stuff together it is time to go home." Sarang said as she looked at him. Sarang turned to Kihyun. "Thanks a lot for watching Haneul." She said as Kihyun shook his head. 

"It was no problem. He was good and easy to take care of." Kihyun said as he grabbed Haneul's back pack. He handed it to Sarang as he noticed Jooyi was raiding his fridge. "Come on, you have your own fridge! Get out of there." Kihyun said as he pulled her away from the fridge. 

"I am sorry. I have eatten yet. I have been too busy working." Jooyi whined as she sighed. 

"I think Jooyi-noona is sleepy." Haneul looked at Sarang. 

Sarang shook her head. "Come on, unnie. Minhyuk is waiting on us." She said as she took Jooyi's arm just walking her to the door. "Bye Kihyun, thanks again." She said as he waved to them. She helped Haneul put his shoes as she slipped on her own. She walked out with Jooyi just heading to their car. She helped Haneul in just strapping him as she sat down next to him. She watched as  Minhyuk started to drive again. They made it to their apartment building. Sarang got out with Haneul just waving bye to Jooyi and Minhyuk. They walked inside just heading to their apartment. 

 

21
july

author's : notes

Hi everyone. Here is a new chapter. I hope you guys like it.