Yerin & Minho

little monstars; apply closed!

06
Yerin & Minho

  

Yerin had Minho on the couch just watching cartoons as she was finishing an essay and eatting breakfast inbetween. She had a deadline to turn in her paper and then she had to get Minho to school on time then get herself to school on time as well. "Okay, lets head out!" She called as she turned off the tv as she packed up her things. She watched Minho strap on his back pack as she walked with him to the door. She locked up their small apartment just holding Minho's hand as they walked to the daycare. They actually didn't live that far from the place. She walked down the street just looking at Minho. "So today you start school." She said as they walked. 

"I know. You've already told me." Minho answered "I'll be good. I listen to my teacher. I'll make friends." He nodded as he looked up to his mom. 

"Plus you will learn alot." Yerin added as she walked around the corner. "Plus you'll be there all day. I can't come see you that much. You know becasue I have work and go to school." She said as she looked at her. 

"I know. You already told me this." Minho answered as he kicked a pebble across the ground. "Are you telling me all of this 'cause you're worried?" He asked as he looked up at her. 

Yerin laughed as she nodded. "I guess you caught me. I am a little worried. This is the first time we will be apart for so long." She said as she looked at him. "I'll be okay. It is just different." She said as they came up on the daycare. She sighed as she pushed open the door as she let Minho walk in first. Yerin walked over to Minhyuk wtih Minho. "Hi. Where should I take Minho?" She asked as she smiled as Minhyuk was letting Hana and Yeojin play with his hair as Hoseok was reading a story. 

"Jooheon is getting the art room ready so he should be in there. It is down the hall turn right past Hyunwon's office then it the second door on the left." Minhyuk said

"Alright, thanks." Yerin answered as she started that way. She let Minho go ahead of her as they walked. She helped him open up the door as Jooheon was organizing paint bottles. "Hi there, Minhyuk said this where we would find you. I am Park Yerin and this is Minho." She said as she watched Jooheon turn around. 

Jooheon smiled to them as he nodded. "I am Jooheon. It is very nice to meet you both." He said as he walked over to them. He shook Yerin's hand and then bent down and shook Minho's hand on his level. He stood back up as he looked at Yerin. "His classmate Seungjun is around here somewhere probably playing in the front room. Today is kind of a get to know everyone kind of day. We start real school work tomorrow." Jooheon told her as she nodded. 

"Okay, that sounds reasonable." Yerin said 

"So Minho, you go back up front to play with everyone esle or you can stay back here with me. It doesn't matter which one." Jooheon said as he looked at him. 

"I'll stay back here with you. I like art stuff." Minho said as he turned to his mom. "You can go now. You can't be late for school too." Minho said as he smiled up to his mother. 

Yerin smiled and laughed a bit. "Okay, you're right." She said as she bent down. She just kissed Minho's cheek as she stood back up. "Bye, have a good day." She said as she looked at Jooheon. "Bye, it was nice meeting you." She said as she left just looking at her phone. She had to book to it to class if she was to make it on time. She left the daycare just walking to the bus stop to make it to class. 

 

22
may

author's : notes

Hey! Here is the last mom. Congrats to Yerin and  XXFANTASTICBABYXX. I hope you guys like this one. Now that all of the moms have been revealed then I will start on the frist chapter very soon, mostly like tomorrow.