Chapter Two - 2nd day of School

little monstars; apply closed!

02
second day of school

  

 Minhyuk opened up the daycare as he yawned. He the lights as he was carrying Minjae in his baby carrier on his chest as the little one was sleeping. He heard another person come in the room. He waved to Changkyun who was walking to the kitchen area just to prepare breakfast for all of the kids. Minhyuk walked that way just turning on the tvs just turning it to cartoons for the ones that come early to the daycare. He watched as Hyunwoo walked to the carpeted area of the lunch room, where the kids could wait for their friends to finish before going back to their class rooms nap time, in which the man laid down just stretching out his limbs. "What are you doing?" He asked 

"I did my workout in under two hours. I am tired." He said as he looked at him. "So please I just need twenty minutes to breathe." He said 

"Did you run here?" Changkyun questioned 

"Yes." Hyunwoo said with a nod. 

"You didn't want to be late and miss Mi-noona dropping off Seungjun." Changkyun laughed 

"No, I just like to be on time to work." Hyunwoo said as he used his shirt to wipe his face. 

"Whoa, sam doesn't have flubber belly!' Haru laughed as she walked in the room ahead of her mother and sister. 

"Come on, hyung! That is what towels are for!" Changkyun scolded him. "Good morning Haru." He said as the girl waved. 

Eunkyung walked in just dressed a little more put together than usual as she had a big meeting this morning hence why she was so early. She had a lot to prepare. "Is okay that they are here so early? I have a big meeting at work and I didn't get to prepare much because of some family issues." Eunkyung said as she waited up for her little sister to almost three, dozing off and on only to help her sister not fall in the toliet from partying all night. 

"Yeah, my anutie was sick all morning and woke us up but I read Hana stories so she wouldn't bother her." Haru said as she pulled out a chair for breakfast. 

"Haru." Eunkyung sighed. 

"It is fine! Bring them at this time all the time, I am always here or Changie is. You can even bring them to my wife's cafe and she can walk them down. She is there preparing her bake goods in the morning. Here let me get you her number." Minhyuk grabbed a note pad just writing down Jooyui's cell number. He handed to Eunkyung. 

"Thank you so much, you really don't need to bother your wife with this. I am sure she's busy." Eunkyung took the woman's number anyway. 

"Ah, Joo loves kids. She wouldn't mind." Minhyuk said as Hoseok walked in just setting down his bag and things. 

"Let me take Hana so you can leave, Eunkyung-sshi." Hoseok held Hana as he laid her head on his shoulder. 

Eunkyung smiled. "Thank you. Goodbye Haru, Hana. I'll see you tonight." She said as she waved to boys as she walked out. 

Changkyun quickly made it to the front just walking out of the front doors. "Ah, Noona!" He slipped out as Eunkyung turned her head. "I mean Eunkyung-sshi. Here, this si better for you than something from the vending machine." He said as she blinked. 

"It is okay. I am your noona respectively. Thanks, you're sweet." Eunkyung said as she took the small container as she hurried to the bus stop. 

Changkyun walked back inside just slipping into the kitchen. He contuined back working on the children's breakfast as he smiled to himself. He really hoped that she liked it. He heard a shuffling noise then foot steps. 

Haru had moved the step stool next to Changkyun and had climbed on top of it. "What did you give my mom?" She asked as she crossed her arms. 

"Just breakfast. I thought she would like something other than vending machine food." He looked down at her. 

"Oh okay. For lunch can you make those rice triangles with seaweed in them?" She asked 

"How about for snack?" Changkyun said as he held up his hand in a fist bump. "Deal?" He asked 

"Deal." Haru smiled as she fist bumpped him. She climbed down from her stool just placing it back in it rightful place and went out to go play. 

Mi walke back with Lil'Minhyuk as he went straight and walked over to Hyunwoo as his mother followed suit. She watched the man sit up just high fiving and saying good morning to Lil'Minhyuk. He was still dressed in work out clothes so she figured either worked out this morning and hadn't had time to change or was just lazy to wear something proper. "Good morning." She said as Hyunwoo smiled up to her 

"Good morning. You look nice." Hyunwoo said to her

"And you look sweaty." She replied not that she didn't mind seeing his shirt stick to his body.

"Ah." Hyunwoo froze. He just nodded like an idiot. "Yes, I worked out which I guess would make me sweaty." He noted as he made his signature robot face just blinking at her. 

Mi laughed as she nodded. "You tell your secret to working out so early. I could never do it." Mi asnwered "I even have to sometimes force myself in the begining at all." She said 

"I just like it really." Hyunwoo answered 

"I see, well I should get going. Have a good day, you two. Don't cause trouble and remember to turn in your homework." She said as she her heel just leaving.

Hyungwon walked into the room as he was drinking a tumblr of hot tea. He looked at Minhuk. "Good morning everyone." He said as he heard a voice calling his name. 

"Hyungwon-sam!" Seungjun yelled out as he ran up to him. "I had my mom count last night - I can do exactly thirty jumps on the jump rope! Change it on your clip board!" Seungjun pointed at Hyungwon as his mother Sooyoung came walking up. 

"Seungjun! Do not run from me nor run inside. You could have fallen, tripped, and got hurt." Sooyoung sternly looked down at him. 

"Yeah, sorry." Seungjun said 

Hyungwon chuckled. "I already mailed off the reports before I came here. Better luck next year." Hyungwon told him as Seungjun threw his hands up. 

"Oh come on! Seriously. Awesome." Seungjun sighed as he walked to go wait for breakfast. 

"So you're the reason I had to buy a jump rope and spend two hours at the park?" Sooyoung looked at Hyungwon. 

"Yes, I suppose so." Hyungwon answered as he looked at her. He kept his hands in his pockets as he looked at her. "Sorry about that. Seungjun thinks I cheated him out of his jumping roping score." Hyungwon answered 

Sooyoung laughed again. "Okay then. Well I have to get going, bye Seungjunnie!" She called as the other boy was jumpping on Hyunwoo and saying, 'enemy required!'. Sooyoung sighed as she just shook her head as she walked off. 

Hyungwon only raised his hand then turning to the others. He heard a sneeze fit as he walked to Hana. "Hm, lets go get some medicine and lay down Hana. Changkyun can bring your breakfast to my office." Hyungwon said as he picked her up as she nodded. He walked off to his office. He set Hana down on the exmaination table as he walked to his cabinet as he got some medicine. He grabbed a disposable medicine cup just handing to her. He watched her drink it as he handed her a juice box to wash the medicine taste out of . 

"Hyungwon-sam, I am delivering breakfast for princess Hana as said by Hoseok-sam." Seungjun said as he stood at the door. 

"I'll take it, come on in." Hyunwon said as he took the tray from Seungjun. "Here you are Hana." He said as he reached into his pocket. "Eat this here and don't tell them I gave you candy." Hyungwon handed it to Seungjun. 

"Thanks!" Seungjun said as he smiled to Hyungwon. He ate the peice of candy as he walked back to the main room when he was finished with his peice of candy. He ran back to where Lil'Minhyuk and Haru were playing at. 

Yerin was next to walk in with Minho. "Hello Jooheon-sam." Yerin said as she watched Minho run off to go play with the others as Changkyun was finishing up breakfast. She could hear the kids names being called as they lined up to get their breakfast trays. 

"Oh hello." Jooheon smiled to her as he took Minho's backpack. "How are you this morning?" He asked 

"I am fine. Well I should get to work. See you later today. I am going to pick up Minho today for a dentist appoiment. Don't tell him, he thinks we are going to the place with trains. Granted, it does have them just toy ones." Yerin laughed 

Jooheon smiled as he nodded. "Alright. I promise not to tell him." He chuckled a bit as he looked at the girl. He waved to her as he watched her leave the building. He walked to his classroom just putting up Minho and Seungjun's things as he walked back down the hall way. 

"Hi, Jooheon-sam!" Yeojin waved as she was carrying her backpack as Chaeyeon was behind her just looking at her phone. 

"Hello there, Hoseok is in the kitchen area." Jooheon said as Chaeyeon nodded He followed behind them as he looked at Hoseok. "Hoseok, Yeojin and Chaeyeon are here." He said as he watched teh other was helping pass out syrup cups.

"I'll be right there!" He said as he finished passing out syrup cups. He walked to the kitchen window just handing the tray back to Changkyun then walking to Chaeyeon and Yeojin. "I'll take this and if you go ask Jooheon or Minhyuk-sam then they get you breakfast." Hoseok said as he looked at Chaeyeon, "Good morning"

"Good morning to you too." Chaeyeon smiled to him as she stuck her hands in her scrubs. "I might be late today. I am having to cover another nurses patients as she went to labor early." Chaeyeon said 

"Thanks for telling me, I'll be here until you come to get her." Hoseok said as he nodded to her. "Do you have to the day care's number? Maybe to be safe I should give you my number, I don't know when Minhyuk locks his office door." Hoseok said as he fumbled around in his apron. He pulled out a cat shaped sticky note and a purple marker. He wrote down his number as he handed her the sticky note. 

"Uh, thanks. Are you this is okay?" Chaeyeon asked 

"Yeah, I mean if you think it if okay 'cause I am okay with it." Hoseok said as he looked at her with a short nod with a smile.

Chaeyeon nodded as she thought about it for a moment. "Alright, just striectly about stuff about Yeojin." She said as she looked at him. "I got to run so I'll text or call when I am coming to get Yeojin." She said as she walked off just hurrying to her car so that she wouldn't be late for work. 

Sarang was the last one in just carrying Haneul in on her hip. She hoped that she hadn't  missed breakfast. Her alarm didn't go off at the right moment probably due to Haneul playing on her phone last night. She walked into the main room just looking around for Kihyun. She sighed as she walked over to Hyunwoo. "Uhm, Hyunwoo-sshi. I am here to drop off Haneul." She said, "Do you know where Kihyun is so I give him Haneul's things?" 

Hyunwoo looked down at Sarang as he took Haneul form her just placing the little one in a chair. "Changkyun, can you bring Haneul some breakfast." He called out as he turned back to Sarang. "He should be in his room. He said he would be in there. He must have lost track of time or he's dealing with her again." Hyunwoo said, Here. I'll walk you." as he turned to Changkyun. "Watch our two." He said to Changkyun. 

"It is okay. I have to get back to the cafe and start my shift." She said as she looked at him. "Uhm, I wrote a letter in there for some notes on Haneul and I put some medicine in there for Hyungwon becuase of Haneul's scratch on his arm. He got it last playing while waiting for me at the cafe." Sarang said as Kihyun came around the corner just holding Minjae and putting his phone in his pocket. 

"Oh uhm, Minhyuk asked me to wake up Minjae for a bottle. Sorry that I missed you coming in." Kihyun said to Sarang. 

"It is okay. Hyunwoo can fill you in. I am late for work." Sarang sighed as she waved to Haneul as turned back to the two boys. "His teddy bear is in there too. I washed it so please make sure he doesn't take it outside again." Sarang added as she left just hurrying to the cafe. She walked in just walking to the back, clocking in, and tieing her apron on. She turned to Jooyui. "I am sorry that I am late. Kihyun wasn't there then I had to get Hyunwoo-sam then Kihyun showed up, and yeah." Sarang said

"I figured since I was on the phone with him." Jooyui told her "You know that I don't mind, Sarang. You said that you have a special circumstance and I have meet him. It is okay." Jooyui nodded 

Sarang nodded as she crossed his arms. "Of course. Sorry, it just I don't think he likes me or something. We haven't exactly gotten along plus he never talks to him just hi, bye, this what did today, and stuff." Sarang said 

"He's going through some stuff, personal stuff. Plus he has always been like that to new people just give him some time. Use your special weapon." Jooyui winked 

"Hey! I don't want to be that friendly with him!" Sarang snapped 

"I meant Haneul. What did you think I meant?" Jooyui laughed 

"Oh look table three needs to bussed and clean, I am on it!" Sarang grabbed a bucket and wash rag.

•••

Chaeyeon looked at her phone on her break as she was staring at the cat sticky note in her hand. She unlocked her phone just opening up a new contact. She typed in his contact details as she sighed as opened a next text message. 'Hello. This is Yeojin's mother, Chaeyeon. This is the number to contact me at.' She pressed send as she locked her phone just quickly finishing her lunch then go back to the nurses station. 

"Chaeyeon, you've never been that hesistant when texting. Blind date?" Another nurse asked 

"No, Eunji(APINK). It was Yeojin's daycare teacher." Chaeyeon said as she picked up a clipboard just leaning on the desk as she looked at the other. 

"Oh, I see." Eunji sat down at the computer. "I mean it can't be that bad, you're both girls. Right?" Eunji asked 

"Uhm, well no. All of the teachers are males." Chaeyeon responded as she rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that look." She told her as she grabbed a couple of folders. 

"I mean there probably a group hot guys who can take care of kids, what more could a girl ask for?" Eunji winked at her 

"You're crazy." She said as she looked at her. She shook her head as she walked off. "That girl, what am I going to do with her." Chaeyeon said as she went to go check on her patients.

•••

Back in the daycare, breakfast was over and everyone was in their classrooms just starting school for the day. Kihyun had both Haneul and Minjae as Minhyuk was in his office doing owner stuff and filling out some last minute paperwork. Kihyun sat down in his chair as he sat across from Haneul as he made some tracing papers of his name. "Alright so for right now, you can work on tracing the parts that go into your name. See, each little and line then it makes your name." Kihyun explained as he placed the tracing sheet infront of Haneul as he set down a box or crayons. "Tell me when you get done and we'll start on your number practice." He said 

"Ok." Haneul answered as he started to work on the paper infront of him. 

Kihyun nodded as he was sorting worksheets into different folders. He looked at Haneul as he turned back to the boy. "If you hold your crayon like this then if would be easier to right." He fixed his hand that was writing as he writing with. 

Haneul only nodded as he turned to Minjae in the crib against one of the walls. Minjae was standing up just watching them and had thrown a few things on the ground. Haneul laughed as he turned back to Kihyun. "Minjae, throw things." Haneul said 

Kihyun looked over to him as he shook his head. "He just wants attention." Kihyun said as he went back to his crib just picking up the items. "Here, play with these toys. I'll get you bottle in a little bit." Kihyun told Minjae as the boy started to play with the few toys Kihyun that placed in his crib. He walked back to his chair across from Haneul as he turned his tracing paper over just drawing. "You done?" He asked 

"Yes." Haneul said as he was handed a numbers tracing sheet and work sheet. He started on them as he watched Kihyun get up just going to the fridge just getting Minjae's bottle so he would calm down. 

•••

Jooheon looked at the two boys working on their handwriting work sheets as he was getting a small art project ready. He looked back at the boys as Seungjun was the side of his finger. "Did you get a paper cut?" He asked 

"Yeah, can I go see Hyungwon?" Seungjun asked 

"Yeah, I mean I can put a -" Jooyeon started 

"Uhm that is okay. I'd rather go see Hyungwon." Seungjun said as he stood up. 

"Okay then. Hurry back." Jooheon said as he watched the little one walk out of the room. 

Seungjun walked down the hall as he knocked on the nurses door. "Hyungwonie!" Seungjun called as the top of the sectional door opened up. 

"Hi, Seungjun. What do you need?" He asked 

"I got a paper cut. I would like a bandaid." Seungjun said as he nodded. 

Hyungwon sighed as he opened up the lower half of the door. "Come on it. Don't wake up Hana. Hoseok is going to get her in a few minutes." Hyungwon said as he walked to his desk. He got a bandaid as Seungjun walked up. Hyungwon wrapped the band aid around his finger as Hyungwon opened up a peice of chocolate just giving it him. "I did't give you that." Hyungwon nodded 

"You didn't." Seungjun answered as he waved. "Bye." He said as he walked back to his classroom. He walked in as he sat down just contuine to work on his work sheets. "I finished my work sheets." Seungjun said as he was handed a couple of coloring sheets. 

"There are rules so pay attention to your work sheet." Jooheon said as it was a coloring sheet but it was working on their reading skills. "When you get done then we are going to work on your names." Jooheon said as he looked at them. 

"You know, sam. I am ready for lunch." Seungjun said as he turned to Minho. "How about you Minho?" He asked 

"I'm okay. I like coloring. Plus I already know all these words as they are for colors. My mommy paints a lot." Minho told Seungjun with a nod. 

"Seungjun, you have to do school work before you eat lunch. There is still a couple hours till lunch time." Jooheon sighed as he sat in his seat. 

•••

Hoseok was carrying Hana back to class as Yeojin was sitting in her chair just working on a coloring sheet that was all the color red as it was the color of teh day to learn about. "Okay, Princess Hana - time to work on your color sheet." He said as he set down in her chair. He gave a couple minutes to get ready as he set down her box of crayons. "Can you tell me what color that you're suppose to color everything?" Hoseok asked 

"This one." Hana held up her red crayon.

"What this friend's name?" Hoseok asked 

"Red." Hana answered 

"Good job, now you can color it." Hoseok said as he turned back to getting their art project ready that he wanted to hang up in their room. He was painting his hands just a light blue color just sticking his hands down to make a butterfly shape. He walked to ths sink just washing his hands as he dried them on a towel as he walked back to the table where the girls were sitting. "Yeojin, do you want to do an art project?" He asked as she looked up and nodded. 

"Yep." She answered as she followed him just stepping up on the stool that was infront of the paper that had Hoseok's hand prints on it.

Hoseok simply started to paint one of her hands light purple just helping her place her hand print down then doing the same with the other. "See they make a butterfly shape. I am going to hang this up in our room." Hoseok said as Hana came over. 

"My turn!" Hana smiled 

Hoseok laughed as he nodded. "Let me help Yeojin clean her hands." He said as he carried Yeojin to the sink just helping her wash her hands. He repeated the same process with Hana then also helping her clean her hands. He also wrote the girls names under their hand prints as well. "Alright, so our next lession is going to be on the number one." Hoseok said as he passed out the work sheets. "Okay, so this first sheet you need to use your safety scissors and paste the number on here then trace the word with a crayon, okay? If you need help ask." Hoseok said as he watched the two girls start on their activity. 

•••

"Okay guys, I have gone over your homework from yesterday and you guys did pretty well. Changkyun is passing out another worksheet that is a little harder that we are going to work on together then tonight I am going to send home a math packet that needs to be Thursday which two days from now as today is Tuesday." Hyunwoo said as he looked at them. 

"Okay." The two answered.  

"So what are your first problem?" Hyunwoo said as he was standing in front of the white board. 

"Three plus four." Lil'Minhyuk said as he was holding his pencil just looking at Hyunwoo. 

"Alright, so if you have three peices of candy then someone gives you four more. Then how many peices of candy would you have?" Hyunwoo asked as he drew it up on the board for them to see. 

"You would have seven." Haru answered as she wrote it down on her work sheet.

"Good job, Haru." Hyunwoo said as he looked at the next problem. "So the next problem is six minus two. Lets say I have six apples, but Changkyun needs two apples to make you two a snack. I do give him two apples so now how apples do I have afterwards?" He asked 

"Uh, four?" Lil'Minhyuk asked 

"That is correct. So you just have these type of problems on your work sheet. If you need help just ask Changkyun or I." Hyunwoo said as he erased the board. He went to the small teacher's desk he had as he really didn't fit at the desk but it worked. He was working on his grade book as their age had to submit grades for when they started primary school in two years. 

•••

Yerin sighed as she finished up her work as she made her way back to the daycare. She walked in just walking up to the door that read Minhyuk's office. She knocked on teh door as Minhyuk opened it up. "Hi, I need to take Minho to the dentist today. Is there a produce to check him out?" She asked 

"There is, I just need to sign this form then you can go down to Jooheon's room and have him sign then give to me before you two leave." Minhyuk said as he watched her fill it out then walked down to get Minho. 

Yerin knocked on the classroom door as Jooheon opened up. "I am here to pick up Minho." She said as she looked at Jooheon. "Oh, yeah Minhyuk needs to you to sign this." She said as she handed the form to Jooheon

"Alright, Minho go wash your hands." Jooheon said as he took the form from Yerin. He signed it as he handed it back to her. "They are working on some class room decorations. Minho has been making the different pokemon that we should hang up in our room." He laughed at a bit. 

"That is cute." Yerin answered as she watched Jooheon gather up Minho's things. 

"His home work folder is in his backpack. He has some little work sheets and an art project." Jooheon said as he handed it to Yerin. 

"Thanks. Minho, say goodbye to your friend and Jooheon-sam." Yerin said 

"Bye Seungjunie! Bye honey-sam! I'll see you tomorrow. We can make a huge snorlax tomorrow?" Minho asked 

"Bye, maybe if we have time." Jooheon said as he waved to them as they walked out of the room. 

Yerin knocked on Minhyuk's office again as she handed him the form. "We'll be going now." She said as he nodded. She held onto Minho's hand as they exited the day care. "You can't ask where we are gonig. I'll tell you when we get there." Yerin said as she nodded They walked to the bus stop just getting on the bus as they rode it to the stop that was close to the dentist office. "You have a dentist appoiment." Yerin said as the two walked into the office. 

"I want to go back to school." Minho said as he walked in ahead of his mother. 

•••

Back at the daycare, everyone was enjoying their lunch. Hyunwoo was sitting next to Minjae's high chair just asisting the little fellow in holding his bottle. He could was doing better but Minjae had small hands so he couldn't always hold the bottle very well. Hyunwoo suggested to them that when Minjae started to sit up on his own and crawl then he should start some easy physical therapy classes to strength his muscles. Hyunwoo could tell from him being a physical ed major that Minjae was starting to do those things as he wanted to play with the older kids. "Do you want some more?" Hyunwoo asked Minjae

Minjae simply just nodded as he signed baby sign language for more milk. 

"Okay, I'll be right back. Eat some yogurt bites." Hyunwoo said as he eyed Haru. "Yah, don't steal baby food from the baby! You got your own food." Hyunwoo reached his hand out as he placed the few yogurt bites back on Minjae's tray. 

"Yeah but, they are so good." Haru answered, eatting her rice ball. 

"I know but that is Minjae's food." Hyunwoo said as he walked to the kitchen . He got another bottle as he walked to Minjae side. He sat back down as he handed Minjae the bottle just holding the bottom a little. "Hey, no sharing food with each other. You guys have different plates because of your allegeries." Hyunwoo said, sternly.

"Hey if you guys are not going to eat then we can clean up and head straght for nap time." Jooheon placed his hands on his hips. 

"What no recess?" Lil'Minhyuk asked 

"Well if you can't act right during lunch then you shouldn't get recess." Jooheon said "So act right the rest of lunch and you guys will get recess." He said as he looked at the group. He watched the group of kidds nod their as they went back to eatting. 

When all the kids were done, they lined up like they did yesterday just walking to go outside to play. Jooheon took Minjae from Hyunwoo as the little one started to whimper and cry. "It is okay Minjae. It is just me Jooheon." Jooheon said 

"I'll take him if the other sams are busy. We can go play with bubbles or chalk." Seungjun said as he walked with Jooheon. He watched him set Minjae down in Seungjun's lap after Seungjun had sat down. It took Seungjun about ten minutes before Minjae was okay and playing with chalk with him.

"Minhyuk, why does your son cry every time some other than Kihyun or Hyunwoo holds or carries him?" Jooheon said 

"He doesn't know you that well plus he gets scared easily, so when someone he doesn't know well holds or carrie for too long - he gets scared. It is just he has to get use to you and comfortable around you." Minhyuk nodded as he tossed the ball back to Haru and Lil'Minhyuk. 

"That makes sense." Jooheon said "I guess that I'll have to spend time with him more." Jooheon said as he walked over to where they were sitting. "Hana, where Seungjun go?" He asked as he sat down beside him just handing Minjae a smaller peice of chalf. "There you go." He said

"I told him that I would watch Minjae so he could play. Plus I like drawing." Hana said "Plus Kihyun-sam is just right there with Haneul playing with the bubbles." The younger girl said 

"I see." Jooheon answered as he looked at Minjae. Jooheon simply just sat there just drawing shapes and different animals for Minjae. He watched as Minjae would smile or try to copy his shapes. "So you like art too?" He asked Minjae as the other nodded just signing 'dad' in sign language. "Sorry, Minjae. I don't know baby sign language very well." Jooheon confessed 

"Oh he was just pointing out me." Minhyuk answered as he bent down just readjusting the boy's glasses. "See I told you, he will get comfortable with you if spend time with him." He added "I came out here as it suppose to rain soon, so we need to bring the kids in. Hana, can you help clean the chalk up?" Minhyuk asked 

"Yes, Minhyuk-sam." Hana said as she looked at Minjae. "Put the chalk in here." She set the bucket in the middle of the two as she started to put the chalk away. 

"Thank you." Minhyuk said as he walked to go tell the others. 

Soon enough, they were all back inside playing with indoor toys just until nap time rolled around. Everyone was taken back to their classrooms to take their naps. Haneul carried Minjae's blanket and sleeping toy which was a stuffed cat much like teddy bear from Minhyuk's office just walking with Lil'Minhyuk as his buddy. "Thanks, hyukie." Haneul said

"No problem. Take a good nap, okay?" Lil'Minhyuk told him

Haneul nodded as he walked into his classroom. "Here, Ki-sam. Minnie, I got your cat!" Haneul handed the blanket to Kihyun as he leaned over the crib just handing the stuffed cat to the boy. 

"Alright, Haneul. You need to lay down too." Kihyun said as he covered Minjae up. He looked back at Haneul who was taking his shoes off just laying down and covering himself up as he hugged his teddy bear. Kihyun the background music and the nightlight in his room.

•••

After nap time, it was time for snack. Today's snack was just a bowl of yogurt chips and some sliced watermelon sticks. When the kids were finished with their snack, Minhyuk had set up a movie liek the day before as they couldn't have their outdoor art project. Jooheon had bought stuff to help the kids make their own tye-dye shirts, bandannas, and hair bows though since it was raining then they couldn't do this which lead to movie time again. "Okay everyone got all your blankets and stuff?" Minhyuk asked as Sarang came through the door with Jooyui's rain coat. 

"My shift ended but the buses aren't running to my apartment since it floods there so she said to hang out here and she said she'd drive Haneul and I home. Is there a place where I can study?" Sarang looke at Minhyuk "Oh, sorry to interupt. " She added 

"Mommy! Come watch movie with us!" Haneul smiled

"I can't, you're still in school. Plus I have to study like you do." Sarang told him

"It is okay. We can't do our planned lessons due to storm. Yeah, of course. You can use my office. Kihyun, show her where it is." He said as he started up the movie. 

Kihyun guided Sarang to Minhyuk's office. "You're a student?" He asked 

"Yeah, I am an art student, part time though. Thanks." Sarang said 

"No problem." Kihyun stated as he shut the door for her. H walked back to the main room just sitting down and watching the movie with the kids. 

"Can we go play in the rain?" Lil'Minhyuk asked 

"No, you can not. You'll get sick." Hyunwoo said as he heard the bell above the door as they were now just playing with toys as the movie had ended. He turned to the front door as he waved to he remebered to Seungjun's mom. "Seungjun, you're mom is here." Hyunwoo said

Sooyoung walked up just holding an umbrella and a small rain coat most likely Seungjun's coat. "I don't want to get anything wet so I'll stay over here." Sooyoung told them

"Mom, I am going to go say bye to Hyungwon!" Seungjun said as Sooyoung nodded. He walked back to his office just knocking on the door. 

"Did you get another paper cut?" Hyungwon opened up the door

"Nope, I came to say bye. My mom's here." He said 

"Okay, bye then. I'll walk with you back up to her." Hyungwon said as he handed him a peice of candy. Hyungwon walked Seungjun to Sooyoung. "It's raining." He noted as the younger one nodded. 

"Yep." Seungjun said as he put on his rain coat. "Bye, get home quickly when you leave here so you don't get sick." He said 

"I should be tell you two that. I'll see you tomorrow. That band aid before you worry is just a silly paper cut." Hyunwon said as Sooyoung nodded

"Yeah, he has to have a band aid for everything as I am a little over protective." She said as she laughed a bit. 

Hyungwon nodded. "Most first time moms are. Don't worry so much." Hyungwon said as he watched them leave. He just walked to an open spot and sat down.

Eunkyung had called Minhyuk earlier today saying that she had to work late so the girls father would be picking them up around six and to have them ready. Minhyuk looked at the clock. "Alright Haru, Hana. Get ready to go, your mom called and said your dad will be picking you up." Minhyuk said 

"I already wrote notes to your mom and emailed her." Hyunwoo looked at Haru. "Make sure to do your homework, okay?" He said as he handed her backpack. 

"Got it." Haru said "Hoseok-sam do I need to tell mommy anything?" She asked 

"Ah no, I wrote notes and emailed her as well. Ah, tell her Hana might need more cold medicine. I forgot about that." Hoseok answered as he was buttoning up Hana's jacket. Hoseok kept her there just reading a book to her as a tall man walked in just closing his umbrella. 

Haru didn't see him as she was playing games with Changkyun. "Excuse me," Haru heard the voice as she turned around. "Daddy!" Haru jumpped up as she ran over to him. "Why are you picking us up? Is it 'cause of the rain?" Haru asked 

Inguk smiled down at his daughter. "Where's your sister? Plus I need to speak with your teacher. Your mother said something about a form." He told her

"Hyunwoo-sam!" Haru called 

"Yah, don't yell. I am right here, Haru. What did I tell you about yelling indoors?" Hyunwoo walked up

"Well the rain is loud." Haru said

Inguk looked at Haru. "Seo Haru. Is that how you talk to your teacher?" Inguk stared down at her

"Sorry, Hyunwoo-sam." Haru bowed 

"Ah, it is okay. Haru's dad, here is the form to fill out." Hyunwoo handed it to him. 

"Please call me, Inguk." He filled it out He watched as Hyunwoo took it back just walking by a blonde just kicking him lightly and saying that Haru's dad is here. Inguk shook his head as the blonde stood up just setting Hana on her feet. 

"Hi, daddy! Seokie was reading me a story." Hana said as Inguk picked her up.

"Ah, I see." Inguk said 

"Can you tell Eunkyung that Hana is running out of medicine to use here? If she sends in a doctors form and note, then we can use our medicine but if not she'll need to bring some." Hoseok nodded as he fisted bumpped Hana, "Bye, see you tomrrow"

"I'll let her know. Come on girls." Inguk said as he held the top of Haru's backpack strap so she wouldn't run ahead of them. 

Hoseok looked at Changkyun. "What is wrong with you?" He asked 

"She's married, hyung. I flirted with a married lady and called her noona!" Changkyun rolled around on the floor. 

"Well now you know. Just say sorry, she's a nice lady." Hoseok answered as he sat down by Yeojin. 

Not long after that, Jooyui walked in just putting her umbrella down. "Hi guys." She said as she walked over to where Minjae was sitting with Jooheon as they read a story. 

"Hey. Minhyuk is asleep under the tent. Those are his legs." Jooheon said

"Figures. I am just here to drive Sarang and Haneul home." Jooyui waved to Haneul.

"Hi, Joo-noona." Haneul waved back

"Where's your mom?" Jooyui asked 

"Studying." Haneul answered 

"He's in Minhyuk's office." Kihyun said as he stood  up. "Haneul, stay here. I'll go get your things." He said 

Jooyui nodded as she walked to Minhyuk's office. She opened up the door just seeing Sarang studing different paintings and writing notes about them. "Hey, you ready?" Jooyui asked 

"Yes, of course." Sarang said as she gathered up her stuff. She walked back to the main room where she watched Kihyun helping Hnaeul put on his backpack. "How was his day?" She asked 

"It was good. He has a couple homework work sheets to review what we practiced today." Kihyun said to her. "Bye, have a good night. See you tomorrow." He nodded as he noticed Jooyui's glare.

"Here take my umbrella by the door and go put Haneul in the car. I'll be right there." Jooyui said as she looked at Kihyun. "Can't you be nicer to her?" She asked once Sarang and Haneul were gone. 

"I am  being professional." Kihyun answered 

"Yeah well, she said you're really cold to her. She has all these questions and you just shut her down after you say bye. Talk to her. You know, she has a hard time raising Haneul. She was really happy that you were going to be Haneul's teacher, mostly because I praised you so much." Jooyui told him

"I am not looking for you to push your little waitress on me." Kihyun answered

"I am not. I am just saying be nice to her or I'll kick your ." Jooyui said as she walked over to Minhyuk. "Yah, get up. I'll be back after I drop off Sarang and Haneul." She told Minhyuk who just gave her a thumbs up. She left just going out and getting in her car. She smiled back to Sarang and Haneul as she started to drive the way Sarang described. 

•••

It was around seven thiry before Hoseok got a text from Chaeyeon. The text said that she was on her way to pick up Yeojin. It was just Yeojin, Minjae, and Lil'Minhyuk left. Hoseok was coloring with Yeojin as he looked up to see Chaeyeon come in just walking over to them as the rain had stopped for the moment being. "Hi." She said

"Hey. Yeojin, mom's here. Lets go get your things." Hoseok said as he walked to with her. He helped her put on her backpack as they walked back over to Chaeyeon.  "Her homework in there. It is just some color and number review." Hoseok nodded 

"Okay thanks. Alrighty, lets go Yeojin before it starts raining again." Chaeyeon said as she looked at Hoseok. "Uhm, you can text me during the day for updates on Yeojin or to remind me to do things or get things if you need it." Chaeyeon didn't leave until he said okay and waved to them.

••• 

It was pushing nine when Mi came to the daycare to pick up Lil'Minhyuk. It was just Jooyui, Minhyuk, Lil'Minhyuk, Minjae, and Hyunwoo left as well.  Mi just closed her umbrella as she set it down by the door. She walked over to where Lil'Minhyuk was playing cars. "Minhyuk, please put this on so you won't get wet when we go." Mi said as her son looked up and nodded as it had started to rain again. She then walked over to Hyunwoo was looking at the worksheets that they had done this morning. "Hello, Hyunwoo." She said

"Hi." Hyunwoo stood up. "Minhyuk I put your stuff by the toy cabinet." Hyunwoo told him as he turned back to Mi. "He has homework due Thursday which he already knows about and there is an art project that needs to be done by teh both of you also due Thursday." Hyunwoo said 

"Ah, well we'll try to get in done by then. I have a business trip so I'll be out of the country." Mi said 

"I understand but just know if it is turned in late I will still grade it just with points taken off for being late." Hyunwoo said as he was a his teacher first so he would still have to be fair. "Minhyuk is techincally in kindergarden so it is consider primary school, but our program is more pre-kindergarden to get them ready for real primary school." Hyunwoo explained

"I know. He is doing well, I hope?" Mi asked This was her big worry as she did teach Minhyuk a lot, but most of the time due to her busy schedule of modeling, business trips for the companies she models for, VS fashion show when it came time, and her store Minhyuk would teach himself a lot of things. 

"Oh yeah, don't worry. His hand writing is a little sloppy but he's still learning. He is doing fine." Hyunwoo answered 

"Okay then. Well I don't want to keep you any longer, next time how about I just meet you somewhere so I don't keep Minhyuk and his family here." Mi suggested

"It is okay. He lives with us anyway." Jooyui said

"Oh that is you meant when you save Hyunwoo sleeps on your couch. I thought you were joking." Mi laughed 

"I am saving up for my own place, soon." Hyunwoo blurted

"Good to know." Mi smiled. "Good night." She said as she left with Lil'Minhyuk.

Hyunwoo just glared at Jooyui. "You told her that!" He snapped as the group walked out of the daycare to Jooyui and Minhyuk's car. He watched Jooyui shrug as he got in next to Minjae just helping strap him in as Minhyuk got in teh driver's seat and Jooyui next to him. Hyunwoo sighed just looking out the window as they made their home.

 

14
june

author's : notes

Hi. Here is the next chapter. I hope you all like it.