Chapter One - First day of school.

little monstars; apply closed!

01
first day of school

  

The boys had gathered all of the childrened in the main play room until lunch as they weren't starting real school lessons until tomorrow. Today was simply a day to learn everyone and the children to be able to meet all of the teachers and get use to the enviorenemnt. Minhyuk was laying on his stomach just reading books to Hana, Minjae, Haneul, and Yeojin. 

"Haru, you need to throw it to Lil'Minhyuk after me." Hyunwoo said sitting on the floor as he was playing catch with the oldest two. He tossed the ball back to the young girl who tossed to Lil'Minhyuk who hurled it back at Hyunwoo who simply caught it easily. 

Seungjun was playing with toy cars next to Hoseok who now had Yeojin in his lap just reading now as Minjae had to be changed. Seungjun watched as a new boy and Jooheon walked around the corner just carrying a box of crayons and a few coloring books. 

"Does anyone want to color with us?" Jooheon asked as he opened up the tub of crayons and Minho started to color in the coloring book that he had picked out, which now had his name written across the top. 

Haru watched Hana across from the room as Jooheon had spoke as the older sister noticed Hana push herself up just starting towards the other teacher. "Hana, you got to tell sam you want to!" Haru called out, missing the ball being tossed to her. 

"I'll get it." Lil'Minhyuk ran off, grabbing the ball just throwing it back to Hyunwoo. "Here you go, Hyunwoo-sam." The boy yelled as Hyunwoo was talking to Changkun about lunch just taking one to the face. Lil'Minhyuk fell on his side just laughing at Hyunwoo's blinking face as he looked around. "Didn't that hurt?" The boy rolled on his stomach just looking at the older man. 

"I've been hit by harder things if that is what you're asking." Hyunwoo bluntly stated. 

"You said say sorry! You hit Hyunwoo-sam in the face!" Haru put her hands on her hips. 

"Sorry." Lil'Minhyuk leaned on his hands as he had sat up just stretching out his legs. 

"It's okay. I am not hurt." Hyunwoo answered as he tossed the ball back to him. 

"Is Kihyun still back there in the music room?" Minhyuk asked as he laid Minjae down on his play mate and gave him a few things to keep him enterained while the other kids colored and what not. 

"He hasn't come up here." Hoseok answered just writing Hana's name on her coloring book then doing the same with Yeojin. Hoseok tapped Minhyuk's shoulder as he pointed to Seungjun, who was sitting infront of Minjae just with a stack of crayons in his lap where Minjae couldn't reach but he could watch. 

"Yeah, he is always asking to help with him." Minhyuk answered as he looked up to Kihyun walking up to them with Haneul in tow just holding his hand. "Hi, Haneul." Minhyuk waved.

Haneul waved back just sitting down beside Kihyun. Haneul took the coloring book from Kihyun just coloring right there by Kihyun. "Music." He looked at Kihyun

"You want me to play music while you guys color?" Kihyun got up as Haneul nodded "Alright." Kihyun walked over to the cd player just putting on some children songs. He walked over to the group again just sitting next to Haneul as he could smell lunch be prepared. "I hope he isn't making five star food in there." Kihyun sighed 

"I hope he is! Breakfast was awesome!" Haru called out as she tossed a ball to Hyunwoo away from the group that was coloring. 

"After lunch, I have a good pe class lined out. We have to go a little phyiscal check up and Hyungwon wants to the non-medical part today." Hyunwoo nodded 

"Will we have to get shots?" Lil'Minhyuk asked 

"Nope. He just has to measure you and do some other nurse-y stuff." Hyunwoo answered as he looked at him. "It will be pretty easy and no one will see it expect Hyungwon-sam. it just something he has to do." He added 

"Something smells bad!" Seungjun called out "Minjae, did you fart?" Seungjun asked as he looked at him as the younger one laughed. 

"Gross." Hana mumbled 

"Just farts, he's clean." Minhyuk had picked up Minjae just checking his daiper then laying him back down. "We all do it even us adults, but I bet your moms don't like it when you point it out." Minhyuk laughed 

"Yeah, my mom says girls don't do that." Minhyuk laughed 

"We don't. We toot, that is what my mom says." Haru nodded

"That is the same thing." Seungjun nodded

"Who wants to help set up for lunch?" Changkyun walked as Haru rushed over. 

"I will!" She called as she stood by Changkyun. "Hyunwoo-sam and Lil'Minhyuk should come help us too!" Haru nodded as she looked at the other two. 

"Alright, we are coming." Hyunwoo said as he walked behind Lil'Minhyuk. "We'll call you by class to come get lunch." Hyunwoo added as the four disappeared into the kitchen. Hyunwoo handed Haru and Lil'Minhyuk the box of unstiels as he was carrying the place mats. "Just place a box of unstiels on each table and place a place mat infront of a chair." Hyunwoo told them as he walked to the kitchen to help Changkyun finish up. 

•••

Seungjun was sitting on the bench just helping Minhyuk feed Minjae. Seungjun had really taken a liking to the little one. "Didn't you say you had to go?" Seungjun looked at Minhyuk

"Yeah but -" Minhyuk said as Seungjun rolled his eyes. 

"You're worse than my mom, sam. I won't break him." Seungjun laughed as Minhyuk got to go to his meeting for stuff about the daycare. Seungjun just looked at the others as they were listening to Hoseok read a book while Kihyun and Jooheon cleaned up the crayons. 

"Hoseok's sam class can come for lunch." Haru called as she looked at the group. She held Hana and Yeojin's hands as she walked them into the lunch room. "Yeojin and Hana, sit here. Lil'Min and I  will bring your trays to you." Haru said as she walked over to Hyunwoo who handed her a tray. She carried it back to Hana just setting it down in front of her. 

Back in the main room, Seungjun had finished helping Minjae eat as he was sitting with him just laying on his stomach just playing cars wtih him. Seungjun heard a loud crash and then Minjae crying. Seungjun sat up as he figured that another building was doing something or something happened. "It is okay, Minjae. It was just a sound. It is okay." Seungjun patted the little boy's back as he took Minjae's glasses off just wiping his face. Seungjun placed Minjae's glasses down as he picked up Minjae. "Ugh, your chubby aren't you." Seungjun picked up his glasses just carrying whimpering boy to where Kihyun was sitting with Haneul as Minho had walked off with Hyunwoo to get his lunch. 

"What happened?" Kihyun asked as Seungjun walked up. 

"Minjae got scared by the big sound. He won't  stop crying." Seungjun said as he let Kihyun take Minjae and his glasses. 

"Thanks for bringing him over here. He gets scared easily." Kihyun said as he used his sleeve to wipe his face. "Come on you two, lets go eat." Kihyun said to Haneul and Seungjun as they walked into the lunch room. 

"Why Minjae cry?" Yeojin asked as Seungjun sat down beside her. 

"He got scared. He's still little so he doesn't understand like us." Seungjun told her as he reached over and helped Haneul get a pair of kiddy chop sticks. "Here you go." He said as he started to eat. 

"If anyone wants seconds then you need to finish everything on your plate first then ask one of us teachers to get what you want more of." Changkyun said as he handed out the teachers their trays as they started to eat as well. 

Kihyun was holding Minjae as he ate his lunch just watching over the other kids. He had also put Minjae's glasses back on his face. He was sitting inbetween Hana and Haneul. He picked up a nampkin just wiping Haneul's face off. "Do you want anymore?" Kihyun asked Haneul as the little boy shook his head just up his cup of milk. "Just more milk?" He asked 

"Yep, more milk." Haneul answered 

"Okay, I'll be right back." Kihyun said as he placed Minjae in Hyunwoo's lap. He picked up Haneul's cup just walking to the kitchen. He came back just handing him his cup as he took his tray just taking it to the kitchen so that Changkyun could clean it for tomorrow. 

"After everyone gets done are we going to do that test thingy?" Seungjun asked 

"We are." Hyungwon walked in as he was carrying a note book just having a doctor's coat on. "Don't worry, It is easy and only you older children have to do it." Hyungwon nodded 

"What counts as older?" Minho asked as he looked at Hyungwon. 

"Haru, Seungjun, Minhyuk, and you. It is just baisc stuff that I have down." Hyunwon said as he looked at them. 

"Can I have more rice?" Haru asked

"Of course, you can." Changkyun said as he walked over to her just taking her rice bowl and going to get her some more. He came back just setting it down as Jooyui walked in just carrying a box. "Hi Jooyui." He said

"Hey, Minhyuk called me and asked me to make the kiddos something for dessert. I made a simple rice pudding that is good for everyone to eat. I also brought more milk for Minjae." She added as she handed the box to Changkyun. 

"Are you Minjae's mom?" Haru asked 

"'Cause you look like him." Seungjun added

"I am. I sure hope he looks like me." Jooyui laughed as she looked at the kids. "Well I hope you guys like the treat. Oh and Haneul, your mom says hi." She added 

"Okay, hi too!" Haneul smiled as Kihyun wiped his face again. 

"You are too cute. Okay, well I got to get back to the cafe." Jooyui waved as she passed Hyunwoo just kissing Minjae on the head. 

Changkyun walked out of the kitchen just placing a small bowel of rice pudding infront of each child. "Finish your lunch before you eat your pudding." Changkyun said as Hyunwoo took the one made for Minjae. 

"Can Jooyui-unni bring us treats everyday?" Haru asked as the teachers laughed. 

"I second that!" Lil'Minhyuk called out 

"What we seconding?" The big Minhyuk walked in just finally finishing his onwer of the daycare work. 

"They want Jooyui to make them treats everyday." Hoseok nodded to him. 

"Well I don't know about everyday, but we all can make treats together as an activity and you guys can take it home." Minhyuk nodded as he looked at them. "Do you want me to take over feeding Minjae?" Minhyuk asked as Hyunwoo shook his head. 

"No, he's almost done." Hyunwoo said with a nod. 

"Done, seokie." Hana mumbled just looking at Hoseok

"You should call him, Hoseok-sam. You practiced that with mommy." Haru told the younger 

"It is okay, I don't mind." Hoseok answered as he picked up Hana's tray. "I'll get a wipe to wipe your face when I get back." Hoseok said as he took her tray to the sink in the kitchen. He came back just wiping Hana's face and hands. "Yeojin are you done?" He asked as she nodded. He took her tray just walking it to the kitchen then cleaning up her face.

After all the kids were done with lunch and had gotten cleaned up, they were standing in a straight line with Hyunwoo at the front of the line just having his hands on his hips. "We will walk in a straight line, hands to ourselves, and wait for instructions when we get outside." Hyunwoo said as they walked down the hall to the outside door of the building that led to their playground area. "Okay, older kids go with Hyunwon over there and you little ones can go play." Hyunwoo said as he picked up Haru just swinging her around in the direction of where Lil'Minhyuk, Minho, and Seungjun were waiting. "You have to do it too, little one." Hyunwoo said as she sighed. 

"Alright, so we just have to count how many push ups, jumpping jacks, and sit ups you can do. It is just a fitness test." Hyunwon nodded

"Can't you just make up some numbers? I want to go swing." Seungjun crossed his arms. 

"I can but I won't because that would be lying and is lying wrong or right?" Hyunwon looked at him

"Well I'd lie so I wouldn't have to get all sweaty and miss my chance on the swings!" Seungjun put his hands on his hips. 

"Do you other three agree with that?" Hyunwon blinked 

"Well I mean not so much on the swings but there's chalk so sure why not." Haru shrugged 

"Hyunwon, be an adult and put your foot down. Stop comprosing with three year olds." Jooheon snapped at the other one

"Hey, we're four thank you!" Lil'Minhyuk snapped 

Hyungwon sighed. Why couldn't he have just been in a hospital. "Okay then, I will set the time and you do however many jumpping jacks in a minute. I'll count for Haru, Jooheon will count for Seungjun, Changkyun will count for Lil'Minhyuk and Big Minhyuk will count for MInho." Hyungwon instructed as he started the timer and the kids started. 

On the other side of the playground, Kihyun was carrying Minjae as he was blowing bubbles for him while watching Haneul on the swing just lightly pushing him ever so. Kihyun sat down in a swing just lightly swinging for Minjae could swing as he looking at Haneul. "You having fun or do you want to get down?" He asked as Haneul shook his head. 

"I okay. Push." Haneul kicked his legs as Kihyun gave him a light push to keep him going. 

Hoseok was drawing with chalk with Yeojin and Hana. "Don't wipe your hands on your clothes Hana. On my apron, okay? Your mom will get mad at me if your clothes get dirty." Hoseok brushed her pants off. 

"Okay." Hana mumbled as she picked up another peice of chalk. She stretched out her legs just drawing on the concrete. 

"What you draw?" Yeojin looked at Hana, smiling.

"Butterfly. What is that?" Hana asked, her speech a little more developed probably because she had an older sibling to model after. 

"Horse." Yeojin nodded as the other girl only nodded going back to her own drawing. Yeojin laughed as Haru had thorwn her jump rope at Hyungwon. "You sister funny." She added 

"Hey, I jumpped way more than just twenty!" Haru whined 

"Yes but you kept stopping and starting over. I told you that you couldn't do that." Hyungwon explained 

"You're fighting an never ending battle." Minhyuk laughed "Plus Haru, you shouldn't throw things. You should say sorry." He added 

"Sorry but I am still mad at you." Haru crossed her arms. "Can we go play yet?" She asked 

"Yes, you can go play." Hyungwon said as the four ran off to go play with the others. "I'll be my office." Hyungwon walked off 

"Oh me too. I have to talk to the building across the street about the construction people about nap time." Minhyuk nodded at them as he followed Hyungwon inside. 

"Hyunwoo-sam, come play soccer with us!" Lil'Minhyuk yelled as Hyunwoo walked over to them just kicking a ball around and watching Haru, Lil'Minhyuk, and Minho running around after it. 

Seungjun had kicked Kihyun off of a swing just kicking his legs high in the air. "Haneul, kick your legs like me. If you stop then the swing will stop." Seungjun told him with a nod. He really liked the swings. If his mom saw him and how high he was going, she'd probably have a freak out. All he got from Jooheon was a thumbs up and to be careful. 

"Aha, Look!" Haneul pointed at Minjae "Hyung, Junnie!" Haneul said, looking at Seungjun who laughed. 

"Minjae! That is not food! Kihyun-sam, Hoseok-sam! Minjae's eatting chalk! Yeojin take that from him." Seungjun yelled out, jumpping out of his swing just landing on his feet. He walked over to Minjae just seeing Kihyun coming back outside. 

"Sorry, I was getting the buble machine." Kihyun said 

"He was eatting chalk." Seungjun wiped Minjae's face who only laughed. 

"Babies put everything in their mouth. He was just trying to figure out what it was." Hoseok answered as he had got up to get baby wipes to clean Yeojin's hands as she was done playing with chalk and wanted to go play on the jungle gym. He cleaned Yeojin's hands as she ran off to go play. 

"Hana, you come!" Yeojin called out

Hana just held out her hands to Hoseok who cleaned them as she dashed off just standing nexto to Yeojin on the jungle gym as Hoseok walked over to watch them. "Seokie, will be our prince. We're playing princesses." Hana walked over to Hoseok who was leaning on a bar of the jungle gym. 

"Of course, I will." Hoseok smiled 

"You just have to protect the kingdom and protect the princesses from the dragon." Hana pointed to Changkyun walking over. 

"Does he know that he is a dragon?" Hoseok laughed 

"No but that is your job." Hana giggled, dashing off to Yeojin just sliding down a slide with her. 

"I am sorry, Changkyun but as protector of the princesses Yeojin and Hana, You can not come any closer. You've been deemed a dragon." Hoseok nodded 

"Seriously. A dragon." Changkyun looked at them 

"Yep, be gone!" Hana laughed "We are  just playing Changie-sam!" Hana nodded

"Why does Hoseok get be a prince and I am just a dragon. The dragon should be Hyunwoo-sam. He is big and scary like one." Changkyun nodded

"Cause Seokie-sam is handsome, you not!" Yeojin nodded 

"I've been rejected by two year olds." Changkyun sighed

"I think you're handsome." Hoseok said as Changkyun glared at him. 

"Thanks that makes me feel so much better." Changkyun shook his head. "I think it is time to go inside." He said as Hyunwoo was starting clean up and sending the others to line up at the door. 

"Come on you two, down the slides." Hoseok told the two girls as he watched them slide down just walking with them to the door just having Changkyun walk behind them. 

"If you want water, just sit at a table in the lunch room and we'll get you some." Kihyun called as he was getting paper cups and a pitcher of water. He placed a cup infront of each child just pouring some water inside of it just letting them drink and cool off from being outside. "When you get done, you need to go with your respective teachers for nap time." Kihyun said as he walked to put up the pitcher of water back in the fridge. Kihyun took back Minjae as he held Haneul's hand. They walked to his room just opening the door and noticed that Minhyuk had pushed one of the cribs into his room for Minjae when he was busy doing owner stuff. Kihyun laid Minjae down as he grabbed a cot for Haneul to lay on. "Did you bring a blanket to sleep with?" He asked 

"Yep!" Haneul said as he grabbed his back pack just pulling a blanket and his teddy bear as he walked to his cot. He laid down just watching Kihyun turn off the light. "You won't leave?" He asked as Kihyun shook his head. 

"I'll sit right here beside you both." Kihyun said as he pulled up a chair next to him just patting his back. 

•••

"Alright princesses lay down and I'll cover you up." Hoseok said as he covered up both Yeojin and Hana. He walked to the light switch just turnning it off as he sat next to the two girls just taking turns on patting their back. He had also plugged in their sound machine just playing the ocean sounds and he had also brought a small nightlight just in case and has turned that on to give a less scary feeling to the room. 

Across the hall in Jooheon's room, he was patting Minho's back as Seungjun was cuddled up on his side just covered up. He had placed glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling so that it give a light glow to the room. "Sssh, no talking during nap time. Go to sleep." Jooheon said as he patted their backs some more. 

In the older kids classroom, Hyunwoo was patting Minhyuk's back as Changkyun was patting Haru's back as the whole daycare had gone down for their naps. Hyunwoo stood up as soon as Minhyuk was asleep just looking at Changkyun. "I'm going to the rest room. Watch them." He said as the other nodded as Hyunwoo started for the teachers bathroom inbetween the music room and Jooheon's classroom. 

•••

Nap time was over at around three so many of them were woken up or had waken up by then and were in the big play room again just waiting for snack time to start. Seungjun was playing with car off by himself still his hair messed up from nap time. "Here let me comb that out for you." Jooheon laughed as his two were the first ones up from their naps. 

"Thanks." He answered as he let Jooheon fix his hair. 

Hoseok was next to walk in the play room while carrying a half asleep Hana and just holding Yeojin's hand. Yeojin sat down just pulling the basket of blocks to her side as Hoseok sat next to her just patting Hana's back as she had fallen back asleep. 

"Did you have a good nap?" Jooheon asked Yeojin

"Yes." She nodded as she playing with the blocks. 

"Hana, it is time to wake up." Hoseok had set her in his lap just holding her cheeks, gently as she yawned just blinking her eyes at him. "Look your sister is up." Hoseok pointed as Haru walked in the room with Lil'Minhyuk, Hyunwoo, and Changkyun. 

"We are just waiting for Kihyun-sam and Haneul now." Minho nodded 

"I'll go get snack ready." Changkyun said as he walked off. 

"After snack, do you guys want to watch a movie while you wait for your moms?" Hoseok asked as they all nodded. "Just play for now." He said set Hana beside him to wake up some more. 

Finally Kihyun walked back in with Haneul just letting the boy run next to Seungjun who gave him a couple of cars to play with. He sat down just leaned back on his hands. "Where is Minjae?" Seungjun asked as he looked at Kihyun.

"During nap time, Minhyuk came and got Minjae to give him to Jooyui-noona. Minjae had a doctors appoinment." Kihyun nodded 

"Why? Is he sick? Was it because he ate chalk? I am sorry." Seungjun said 

"No, no. He went to the eye doctor. He's okay." Kihyun patted Seungjun's head. 

"So can I have his snack?" Lil'Minhyuk asked as he got a look from Hyunwoo. "I'll take that as a no." He grumbled as he turned to see Changkyun walking back in. "Is snack ready yet?" He asked 

"I was just about to call you guys for snack. Go find a seat and start eatting." Changkyun said as the kids ran past him just finding a chair and starting to eat. Changkyun passed out everyone's cups with their names on them just sitting down beside Seungjun on the end just watching over them as the others got the main playroom ready for their movie. "Do you guys want some more gold fish?" Changkyun as someone of them nodded their heads. He got up just grabbing the big box of gold fish. He fished out some in a cup just dumpping some more on their nampkins.

"When you get done then you can go into the play room to pick your spot for the movie." Hoseok walked in just helping Changkyun clean up as the kids trickled out to go watch the movie. 

"Hey make sure everyone has a spot in the pallet and that you get a pillow to lay your head on." Minhyuk said as he was getting the projector ready. 

Jooheon and Kihyun were passing out their blankets just sitting behind them as Hoseok slid in beside Kihyun as Hyunwoo was laying down infront of the kids. 

"Hyunwoo-sam, I can't see. Your head is in the way." Minho said as the other moved back behind them just next to Jooheon. "Thank you." Minho smiled back at him as he laid back down. 

"Okay is everyone ready?" Minhyuk asked as the kids nodded. Minhyuk started the movie just walking to the back to sit beside Changkyun. 

•••

Chaeyeon was the frist mom to slip through the door as she got through her shift early. She smiled at there was just a mess of kids in a pillow pallet with teachers behind them as they were watching a movie. She quietly walked up to the bench just sitting down as Hoseok had noticed her walk in. "Hi." She said as Hoseok sat down beside her. "Was she okay today?" She asked 

"Yeah, she was good. She made good friends with Hana. She is a bit a fire cracker though." Hoseok nodded 

"Yeah, she can be a little wild. I am glad that she made a friend though." Chaeyeon said as she smiled to Yeojin who noticed that she had walked in now. Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around Yeojin as she ran over. "Hey, pretty girl. Are you ready to go home?" She asked as Yeojin nodded. 

"I'll go get her things." Hoseok said as he walked off just coming back her backpack just putting her blanket inside. 

"Oh that can stay here for nap time.  She has another at home." Chaeyeon said as she took Yeojin's backpack. 

"Alright, bye Princess Yeojin. I'll see you tomorrow, yep?" Hoseok patted Yeojin's head. 

"Yep, yep! Bye Seokie-sam, Bye Hana!" Yeojin said as Hana waved bye. Yeojin followed her mom out as they walked to her car. Yeojin hopped in just sitting her car seat. 

"Did you have fun today?" Chaeyeon asked as Yeojin nodded. 

"Yep! I loved it." Yeojin smiled as she nodded. 

"Do you want to go back tomorrow?" Chaeyeon asked as Yeojin nodded. "That is good because you were going back either way." She laughed as her daughter rolled her eyes. Chaeyeon shut the door as she almost crashed into Yerin walking up. "Sorry." Chaeyeon said 

"It is okay." Yerin said as she walked into the daycare. She walked in just smiling as they were watching pororo on the big screen. She waved to Minho as he patted Jooheon's arm.

Jooheon walked over just waving to her. "Hello there, I'll be right back with with his stuff." Jooheon said with a nod. 

"Alright." Yerin said as she hugged Minho. "Did you have a good day?" She asked 

"I did. I got to color a lot of pictures." Minho said as Yerin smiled. 

"That is great. I can't wait to see them when we get home." Yerin said as Jooheon walked back over. 

"Here you are. I put all of your artwork in your backpack." Jooheon said as he watched Minho put his backpack on. "You two havea good night." Jooheon said as Yerin nodded. 

"You two." Yerin said as she walked out with Minho. This was all aroudn closer to five thirty. 

Around five forty, Sooyoung walked in just holding a little fruit basket for Jooheon and the rest of the boys to share for taking care of Seungjun. "Hi, I got this for all of you. Thank you so much for taking care of my little Seungjunnie." She held the basket out to them as Seungjun covered his face in embarrassment. 

"Oh thanks! Hyungwon and Changkyun will love this the best. They boy like fresh fruit the most out of all of us." Jooheon smiled as Seungjun already had his things. 

"So how was Seungjun today?" Sooyoung asked 

"He was good. He made quite the friends with our school nurse though. He didn't get hurt or anything - they just talked a little. Oh plus he is buddies with Minjae as well." Jooheon laughed 

"Oh that is good. Maybe we can invite Minjae over to play?" Sooyoung asked Seungjun

"Mom, Minjae is a baby! He can't even walk yet. I helped take care of him. He is my cute little dongsaeng." Seungjun looked at her

"Oh right! Ah, sorry. It is the end of the day." Sooyoung said as she hugged Seungjun. "I am very proud of you for helping taking care of him." She said with a nod. "Say goodbye to your teacher." She said

"Bye! See you guys tomorrow." Seungjun waved as he walked over to Minjae. "Bye Minjae." He shook Minjae's hand just running back over to Sooyoung. He held her hand as they walked outside just to the bus to go home. 

Soon after that, Sarang was walking in just waving to Haneul who ran over to her. "Hi buddy. How was your day?" She asked as he hugged her neck.

"Great. Had so much fun!" Haneul smiled as Kihyun walked over. "Did you bring my teddy bear?" Haneul looked to Kihyun

"I did. I put him in your backpack." Kihyun turned towards Sarang. "He did well today. He should be a little full since he just had a bowl of goldfish crackers left over from snack. See you tomorrow." He said as he his heel just walking off. 

"Uhm, okay. Bye." Sarang had a few other questions but Kihyun was already around the corner. She sighed as she picked Haneul just walking outside with him. "Do you like your teacher?" She asked

"Yeah, Kihyun-sam is nice. He plays us music!" Haneul smiled at her

"That is good." Sarang replied. 

•••

"You kiddos want a snack?" Hyunwoo asked Lil'Minhyuk, Haru, and Hana who were the last ones there. Hyunwoo watched as teh three nodded. "Alright follow me and Changkyun to the kitchen." He said as he motion for them to go sit down. "So your choices are?" He looked at Changkyun

"I have premade fruit bowls, apple slices, or some oranges." Changkyun looked at them

"I want apple slices!" Hana smiled at Changkyun. 

"Fruit." Haru nodded 

"Apple slices, please." Lil'Minhyuk said 

"Here you go." Changkyun handed them each a little bowl of either assorted fruit for Haru and some apple slices for the other two. It was getting closer to six thirty as Changkyun heard high heels in the main play room. 

"Hello?" Mi called out 

Hyunwoo jumpped up just walking out. "Hi. We are back here having a snack. Go on back while I get his things." Hyunwoo said as he walked off. 

Mi nodded as she walked inot the lunch room. "What are you having for a snack?" Mi asked Minhyuk as she walked over to his seat.

"Apple slices. Mommy, this is my other teacher Changkyun. He cooks better than you. Sam, you hold cooking classes for our mommies." Lil'Minhyuk smiled at Changkyun as Mi shook her head.

"Our mom is a pretty good cook but yeah Changie is the best!" Hana smiled

"Thanks. Hi, I'm Changkyun. I work in the kitchen adn help out in Minhyuk's classroom." He waved to Mi as he wiped Minhuk's hands and face. 

"I'm Mi. It is nice meet you. I hope this monkey has been good today." She said 

"He has. Here is your backpack. Uhm, he has homework for tomorrow. We are starting basic math and there is a practice worksheet that needs to be done so I can see where we are starting." Hyunwoo nodded to her

"Okay thanks for telling me. I'll make sure he does it. Come on, Minhyuk. I have to stop by the shop before we go home." Mi said as she held Minhyuk's hand. "Bye Hyunwoo, Changkyun, and you two little cuties. Minhyuk say bye." She said

"Bye! See you tomorrow." Minhyuk waved as they left.

"Isn't she the model you always fanboy over?" Kihyun walked up beside Hyunwoo, carrying a box of toy instruments. 

"Oohh, Hyunwoo-sam thinks Minhyuk's mom is pretty!" Haru called out, laughing. 

"Thank you, Kihyun." Hyunwoo groaned. 

"Sorry I forgot that they were still here." Kihyun shrugged

Eunkyung followed the laughter as she hurried in the lunch room. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry that I am late. Work just busy." She said as she walked up to the table  

"It is okay, noona." Changkyun said "We are always here pretty late in the night. Haru, I put your stuff on teh bench in the play room." He added as the older sister ran off to go get their things. "Hyunwoo-hyung, this is Haru and Hana mother, Eunkyung." He added 

"Oh right, hello. How was Haru?" She asked as Changkyun went to go find Hoseok.

"She was good. She has homework though for tomorrow,  just a simple math worksheet to test her level. It needs to be fone by tomorrow." Hyunwoo nodded 

"Alright, she will get that done when we get home." Eunkyung said as she watched Changkyun dragging in another male. 

"Seokie-prince! Bye, I am leaving." Hana ran up to him as Eunkyung sighed. 

"Oh already! Well until we meet again, princess Hana." Hoseok helped her put her jacket and backpack on. Hoseok chuckled as he smiled to Eunkyung. "Hi, I am Hoseok. Hana's teacher. She did really godo today. The problem she has is nap time, she is hard to wake up a little." Hoseok nodded

"It is nice to meet you. Yeah, she is my sleeper. Well both of them are, Hana likes sleep because she gets sick often so she thinks more sleep then I get better faster." Eunkyung said as she took hold of Haru and Hana's hands. "Bye, see you all tomorrow." Eunkyung as they started their journey back home. 

With that, all the children had been picked up and the teachers were getting teh daycare cleaned up and ready for tomorrow when school really started and it wouldn't be movies and playing all day.

 

31
may

author's : notes

Hello guys, here is the frist chapter. I hoped you all liked it. This was kind of a intro to the story so more interactions between teacher and mom will start soon - i just didn't want to rush anything. anyway bye until next time!