Chapter Six - The Start of the Weekend PT 3

little monstars; apply closed!

06
the start of the weekend pt 3

  

 Jooheon had gotten the address to the gym tha t Minho was taking his swimming lessons. He parked his car as he got out just locking it back up. He walked into the gym just pushing the door open to the swimming pool. He walked over to where Yerin was waiting in some chairs as the kids were sitting on the edge of the pool just getting their lesson. "Hi." He said as he sat down by Yerin. 

Yerin smiled at him as she looked up. "Hi, they just started. Minho does better when I am not here so we can sneak out the way you came in." Yerin said as she got up just leaving Minho's swim bag and towel as she got her things just walking out with Jooheon. 

"So does he like playing in the water?" He asked as he looked at Yerin

"Yeah, he has been doing really well in the water by what his teacher says. He always has fun during free swim." Yerin said as she walked with him. "Parents and their guests get to walk the track for free while the kids are doing their lessons so we can walk and talk while we wait." Yerin said as she started for the track. 

"Alright, so did you have a hard time getting Minho to even start swiming lessons?" He asked 

"No, he wanted to when he saw some big kids playing in a pool while we were on tour of the gym. I applied here for a job since it was close to my school but the hours didn't work out. Plus I have always wanted Minho to learn how to swim early so he isn't afraid of the water later on and he will know what to do if he accidently falls or gets knocked into water." Yerin said as she looked at him. 

"That is understable. Once he has learned, then maybe we all can go to a water park. I mean you know as a school you know like a field trip." He said as Yerin chuckled a little. 

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I know Minho would love that and I bet all of the other moms would like it too." She added as they walked. "Oh, I packed us a picnic. It is with Minho's swim stuff so that I didn't have to carry it." She added as she looked at him. "I figured that we could go to the park and eat after he is done with his lesson." She looked at him.

"That sounds like a plan." Jooheon said as they walked. 

•••

Hyungwon just left teh pharmency as he was driving to Sooyoung's place. He pulled into the parking garage as he got out of his car just grabbed the items that he needed just locking his car. He sighed as he looked at his phone as he walked into the apartment building as he walked up to the elevator. He walked in as he pressed the right floor to go to. He got off of the elevator just walking to Sooyoung's apartment door. He rang the door bell as he waited until someone answerd. 

Sooyoung opedn the door as she smiled to Hyungwon. "Hey, come on. Just kick some shoes around. Sorry I have just been so busy at work to clean up then Seungjun doesn't clean up much." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. 

"Hi, it is okay." Hyungwon said as he walked in. He placed his shoes down in a spot just following Sooyoung. 

"So Seungjun is down in his room, the kitchen is over there,and the bathroom is between my room and Seungjun's room." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. "Thanks for coming. You really didn't have to though." She said 

"Mommy, i didn't make to the bathroom!" Seungjun called out from the hallway. 

"Okay, just stay there. I'm coming. You don't have to come see this. Seungjun doesn't seem to keep down the food you suggested." Sooyoung said as she sighed as she grabbed the cleaning supplies on the counter as she walked off down the hall. 

"I am pedactric docotor, Sooyoung. I have seen it all, plus I would in the labor and delivery of the hospital too." Hyungwon added as he followed her as he walked around the throw up puddle as he picked up Seungjun by under his arms. "Lets go take a bath." Hyungwon said as Seungjun nodded. 

"My tummy is mad at me." Seungjun said as he watched Hyungwon starting the bath water. 

"I am sorry after we get you cleaned up and you take some medicine then you should start to feel better." Hyungwon said as he helped him get undressed as he placed him in teh bathtub. "What kind of soap do you use?" He asked 

"All of that is mommy's stuff. Mine is the baby soap in that bottle with the animals on it. It smells like candy - oh but that might make me sick again." Seungjun said as Hyungwon shook his head. 

"It is okay if that is all you have. Okay wash up." Hyungwon said as he put some soap in Seungjun's hands. He sat on the toliet seat just watching Seungjun take his bath as Sooyoung walked into the room. 

"Here are some clothes that he can change into." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. "I am going to try and find something that he can keep down." She walked off. 

Hyungwon nodded as he watched her leave as he helped Seungjun rinse his hair without getting any soap in his eyes. "Alrights lets get out and dry off." Hyungwon stood up as he helped him out of teh bath tub just helping him dry off then putting his pjs on them. He picked him up just setting him on his lap as he towel dried his hair as he was afraid that using the hair dryer might be too hot. He finihed as he stood up just holding Seungjun as the boy laid his head on his shoulder as he walked into his room. He figured that Sooyound had changed his sheets so he just laid him down and covered him up with the blanket that was laid across his bed. "I'll be right back with your medicine." He said as he walked off. "Juice should be okay." Hyungwon told Sooyoung as she had abotu a million things on the counter. Hyungwon walked around the counter as he held her hands just setting what she was holding down on the counter. "Calm down, he will be fine. It looks like he has a stomach bug. You put all of this back and make him a sippy cup of this. It is a juice we recconmend when kids need electrolytes." Hyungwon said as he picked up the other medicine just walking back to Seungjun's room. He opened the naseau medicine just rubbing a little on Seungjun's wrists and a little on his chest. "Seungjun, can you sit up so you can drink this medicine." Hyungwon said as he had him take some liquid tyneol. 

"Here is your drink." Sooyoung said as she handed it to Seungjun. "Are you feeling better?" She asked 

"Yes, stop freaking out. I am not dieing." Seungjun looked at his mommy. "I am sure we would be going to the hospital if I was. We'll be fine. Hyungwonnie is here!" Seungjun hugged Hyungwon's neck. 

Sooyoung laughed a little. "Okay. I'll stop so you can get some sleep. Hyungwon and I will be in the living room." Sooyoung said as she walked to the door with Hyungwon as she watched him set his cup next to his bed. Sooyoung turned off the lights just closing Seungjun's bedroom door a little as she followed Hyungwon to the living room. Sooyoung sighed as she sat down on the couch just looking at Hyungwon. "Thanks again for coming over. I just panic when he gets hurt or sick." Sooyoung said 

"It is okay. I see it all the time. First time mom stuff." Hyungwon said as he stood near her. 

"You can sit down." Sooyoung said as she pulled him down beside her. "Or I mean if you need to leave then that is okay. You totally don't have to stay." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. 

Hyungwon chuckled a little. "No, I don't have anything esle to do today. If you want to take a nap or something then you can. I mean I listen for Seungjun. You shouldn't stress about this." Hyungwon said as he looked at her 

"I know, but he is my precious little baby. I can not help by worry. Plus he only has me." Sooyoung said 

"Well if ever need help, I am free most of the time if I am not at the day care or the clinic then I am using sleeping at home." Hyungwon said 

"I wouldn't want to bother you." Sooyoung said as she looked at him. 

"No, really. I don't mind." Hyungwon looked down at his lap then to her. "Plus he has grown on me a little. Most of the kids forget that I am there but he always comes to see me." Hyungwon told her as she smiled. 

"Yeah, he talk about you a lot. He also nags me about stuff like cleaning so I guess he gets that from you. He has started washing his hands before he does anything." Sooyoung shook her head as she hugged a pillow from the couch. 

•••

Kihyun sighed as he walked into the cafe. He was testing a bunch of new sweets in the back of the cafe for Jooyi. He was on his fourth as Sarang walked through the back just walking to her locker. "Jooyi, can't be here all day you know." He said as he finally noticed Sarang  putting on an apron. "Oh, hello." He said

"You know that staff are the only people allowed back here." Sarang said as she looked at him. 

"Yeah well your boss is stuffing the summer menu down my throat." Kihyun told her as he got up. "Have you seen her?" He asked as Sarang nodded. 

"Yeah, she is talking to Minhyuk on the phone. He just left the park and is bringing Minjae, Hyunwoo, Mi, and Lil'Minhyuk here for snacks." Sarang said "Oh and she is with Haneul while I got ready. I am doing an extra shift today since I have miss my shift on Tuesday due to my exams." Sarang said as she walked out to the front of the store as Kihyun followed her. 

Jooyi looked at them as she waved. "Sorry, I got a call then Sarang came in. I forgot to tell you that was the last one. You can stay and hang out though if you want. Haneul, look it is Kihyun." Jooyi looked down at Haneul as he was sitting in a booth across from Jooyi just coloring. 

"Hi!" Haneul waved to Kihyun. 

"Hello." Kihyun said as he watched Hyunwoo and the others walk in. 

"Minhyuk go sit with Haneul and I'll bring you two some snacks." Jooyi said as she slide out of the booth. 

"I am not hungry though." Minhyuk looked at Jooyi 

"Not you, dummy. The little one." Jooyi rolled her eyes as she walked to the back. She came back with some cookies, cakes, and other treats on a platter as she set it down on the boy's table as Mi and Hyunwoo were sitting at their own table as Sarang was taking their order. Jooyi looked at big Minhyuk as she pushed a high chair infront of the boy's table as she watcher her husband place Minjae in it just strapping him and giving him little peices of a torn apart cookie. Jooyi took Sarang's order note from her as she walked to the back to start on Hyunwoo and Mi's order. 

•••

Jooheon walked with Yerin as they were going to pick up Minho from his swiming lesson. Jooheon watched from the bleachers as Yerin walked over to the group of kids waiting on the other side of the bleachers just drying off as they were waiting for their parents. He watched her get Minho just helping him dry off faster and putting his tee shirt and shoes on. Jooheon stood up as he waved at Minho as they walked over to him. "Hey, did you have fun?" Jooheon asked as they started to walk out of the pool area. Jooheon took the picnic basket from Yerin as she was carrying Minho's swim bag.

"Yeah! I learned how to swim under water and open my eyes so I can see better under water." Minho said as he looked at them. "Plus we played a lot of games today." He added as held Yerin's hand as they walked. "Where are we going now?" He asked 

"We are going to walk to the park and have picnic. Remeber we talked about it before swim." Yerin told him as she looked at him. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot. My brain was focused on swimming." Minho said as he looked at his mother. Once they reached the park, Minho followed the two to the spot that they had picked. He watched as Jooheon and Yerin laid out the blanket that they would be sitting on. He sat down as he waited for Yerin to get all of the food out before he could start eatting. He picked up a sandwhich just starting to eat. "It is good, mommy." Minho said as he ate some more. 

"Good, eat all you want." Yerin patted his head as she handed Jooheon a lunch box. "Here,  I made this for you." She said as she watched him take it as she picked up her own. 

Jooheon looked down at the lunch box just opening the box as he picked up the pair of chopsticks that he had laid on his leg as he lookat the food that she made. "It looks really good, Yerin." He said as he started to eat. "It taste really good too." He added as she smiled 

"Thanks." Yerin said 

"Yeah, momma spent all night making yours. She put all ugly looking ones in hers so you would like it and tell her good job." Minho laughed as he picked up a peice of sliced melon just eatting it. 

"Really?" Jooheon smiled at Yerin. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to make it look nice for you." Yerin said 

"Thank you, it is cute of you to do that." Jooheon said as Yerin only looked down at her food as she ate. He only chuckled to himself as her just looking at her food probably so he wouldn't see her face. "Maybe when we get done eating then we play catch or something." Jooheon looked at Minho. 

"Yeah that will be fun." Minho said as he picked up his second sandwhich slice. "Next weekend they are having family swim. My teacher said anyone is welcome to come, so can we go?" He asked 

"Yeah, it will be fun to play in the water with you." Yerin looked at him. 

"I was talking to you too." Minho looked at Jooheon. "We can invite everyone at school too!" Minho smiled 

"Well not everyone might be able to come." Yerin explained 

"We will never know until I ask or well you ask." Minho said as he turned back to Jooheon. "Can you go?" He asked as he took another bite of his sandwhich. 

"Yes, I can go." Jooheon said to him "I can ask the other teachers for you. Most of them have no lives that is why they work were they do." Jooheon added as he looked at Yerin. 

"Alright, I'll ask the other moms then. You can't get upset or throw a fit if one of them can't come." Yerin said to Minho

"I won't." Minho said as he looked at her. He finished his sandwhich slice as he started to eat the rest of his slice up melon squares. He finished as he was handed some baby wipes to clean his hands and face. "Can we go play catch now?" He asked as he stood up just walking to his swim bag and pulling out his ball. 

"Sure, lets go over here so we won't his your mom." Jooheon said as he walked off with Minho. He was tossed the ball as he tossed it back just playing catch with Minho. 

•••

Hoseok was holding Yeojin as she had fallen asleep during their lunch. He looked at Chaeyeon as they were walking back to her car. "You know you really don't have to drive me home." He said to her as they walked. He was just holding Yeojin with one arm as he pulled Chaeyeon back on to the side walk. "Don't walk in the street. It is dangerous." Hoseok said as he looked at her. 

"No, I don't mind. Besides I dragged you out here to eat with us when you didn't have to." Chaeyeon said as she just rolled her eyes. "Oh sorry, dad. I didn't know stepping off the side walk for a couple of seconds could get me ran over." Chaeyeon said as she laughed a bit. 

"I know where Yeojin gets her sassiness from now." Hoseok winked at Chaeyeon. "You try all you want, I am trained to deal with everything." Hoseok said as he nodded "Anyway, you didn't drag me out here. I had fun eating with you and Yeojin. I would like  to eat with you again and pay next time." Hoseok told her 

"You mean with Yeojin and me?" She asked 

"Sure whichever works, you or both of you. I don't mind." Hoseok shrugged

Chaeyeon just looked away as she didn't respond. "Well  here we are back to the car." Chaeyeon said as she unlocked it as she watched Hoseok put Yeojin in her car seat and strap her in without waking her. She just laid her head on the steering wheel as he got in. 

"Are you okay?" He asked 

Chaeyeon lifted up as she nodded. "I am perfectly fine." She answered as she backed out just making her way back to his apartment. They didn't speak much until Chaeyeon sighed. "What context did you mean you said that you wanted to eat with just me?" She asked "Becasue you are Yeojin's teacher and I don't know if it is right for me to contuine this friendly relationship because I don't want it to affect Yeojin's education or her." Chaeyeon said 

Hoseok sighed. "Chaeyeon, I would never use your daughter against you or damge her education just because something were to happen. I just want to get to know you." Hoseok said as he looked at her. "Why are you thinking of this? Nothing has even happened. I am just trying to be nice and get to know then we can see where that takes us." He looked at her 

"I didn't mean it like that, Hoseok. I just do not want Yeojin to get attached then get hurt." Chaeyeon said 

"You know that I would never hurt Yeojin." Hoseok said as he turned to face her. "I think you using Yeojin to talk about yourself. I wouldn't hurt you or well intentationally hurt you. I am sorry if I crossed a line. I am just trying to be your friend and get to know you." Hoseok said as Chaeyeon pulled over. 

"You didn't." Chaeyeon said "I just don't want to get into deep and it turn out wrong or go bad. I have tired really hard not to go back to that place, so I just wanted to understand what you wanted." Chaeyeon said, "and wanted from me." 

Hoseok unbuckled as he sighed. "I already told you. Plus I don't want anything from you nor would I ever ask anything from you. I think I should walk the rest of the way." Hoseok opened his door as he got out just walking around to the back of her car. He got his things as he closed the back just wakling around to the passgenar door. "I''ll see you monday, Chaeyeon." He said as he closed the door just walking off as she drove off after sitting there for a minutes just watching him walk. 

 

15
august

author's : notes

Hey guys, here is another chapter. I hope you guys liked it. 
Next chapter will include more Kihyun&Sarang, Changkyun&Eunyoung, and Hyungwon&Sooyoung.