Chaeyeon & Yeojin

little monstars; apply closed!

04
chaeyeon & Yeojin

  

Chaeyeon heard her alarm go off as she rolled over in her bed just getting up. She got ready for her day just wearing  tee shirt and yoga pants under her scrubs. She walked to her daughter's room just turning on the light. "Hey girlie, time to get up. You have to get to school and I have to get to work." She said as she patted her bottom. She walked to her closet just picking out some clothes for her to wear. She set them down as she picked Yeojin out of her cirb style bed. Chaeyeon was just afraid that Yeojin would roll out. She got her dressed as she carried her out to the living room area just setting her down in her chair to start breakfast. She made a quick breakfast smoothie as she handed Yeojin her drink as she gathered up her backpack and her bag. She held Yeojin's hand as they walked out of the door just walking to Chaeyeon's car. She strapped Yeojin in as she was drinking her smoothie. "Do you need a nampkin or will you won't make a mess?" She asked Yeojin. 

"Be okay." Yeojin said as she nodded to her mom as her door was closed. 

"Tell me if you make mess if it does happen." Chaeyeon said as she backed out just driving to the day care. She parked as she unbuckled just getting out of her car. She walked to Yeojin's door just getting her out of car seat and helping her put on her backpack. "You done with that?" She asked as she was handed the smoothie cup. She placed it in a cup holder just shutting the door then locking her car. She picked up Yeojin just carrying her on her hip as they walked to the day care. She let Yeojin push up the door with her help. She walked over to Minhyuk who was sitting with Minjae and Haru who was helping Minjae watch a video on Minhyuk's phone as they were waiting for Changkyun to finish cleaing the kitchen. "Hi." She said as she walked up. 

"Oh hello, can I help you?" Minhyuk asked as he looked up. 

"I am Lim Chaeyeon and this is Yeojin. I am here to drop her off." She said as Hoseok walked in the room with Hana in tow. Chaeyeon set down Yeojin on her feet. "Is this a good time to drop her off?" She asked as Minhyuk nodded. 

"This is a fine time. We all get here by this time." Minhyuk said as he nodded. 

"Oh great, so this is Yeojin . Well I guessed she wandered off once she spotted him." Chaeyeon laughed as her daugther always gravited torwards men that she found handsome. 

"Yeah, Hoseok is popular among the girls. I think it is only because he has the blonde hair." Minhyuk laughed. "He'll also be Yeojin teacher." He added

Chaeyeon nodded as she walked over just seeing Hoseok sitting on the ground with Hana on one side and Yeojin in front of him just showing him her backpack while he was putting her name tag on her. "Hi. I am Yeojin's mom." She held out her hand as Hoseok shook her hand. 

"I am Hoseok. Sorry, I would get up and greet you properly but I am afraid that Hana might cry if I get up and now Yeojin is sitting on my other leg." Hoseok laughed as he patted Yeojin's head. 

"It is fine. I understand. Bye, Yeojin. Have a good day. Love you. Listen to Hoseok-sam, okay?" Chaeyeon bent over just kissing the top of her head as she left. She smiled to Yeojin who waved at her before turning back to Hoseok. Chaeyeon walked back to her car just unlocking it and getting inside just heading to work. 

 

22
may

author's : notes

Hey! Here is the next mom. Congrats to Chaeyeon & Youwillfly. Just two more to go. I hope you guys like this intro.