Sooyoung & Seungjun

little monstars; apply closed!

02
sooyoung & Seungjun

 

Sooyoung had only closed her eyes for a few moments after finishing getting herself ready which she did a little early since Seungjun actually had to go to school today instead of baby sitter or something. Sooyoung felt something or someone smacking her legs that were hanging off of the side of her bed. She lifted up to see her three year old son, holding his blanket, and just holding out her phone that was ringing. "Oh crap! Lets get you dressed then we are off to school!" Sooyoung scoped Seungjun up as he whined. 

"What? School?" He asked as he tossed on his bed just landing in a pile of pillows and blankets. 

"Yes, school. You're old enough." Sooyoung turned back to him just motioning him to raise his arms. She pulled off his sleeping shirt just pulling a teet shirt then helping him into a pair of pants. "Hurry go eat a yogurt drink or something." Sooyoung scattered off as she did love her naps but she often turned those naps into more than naps if you caught her dirft. Ten minutes resting her eyes could turn into a full blown hour snuggle the pillow. She grabbed her things just stuff things into Seungjun's backpack. "We will be better prepared tomorrow." Sooyoung pushed a pair of slip on sneakers on Seungjun's feet as she walked with him inbetween her legs as they walked out of the door. 

"Yeah, sure we will." Seungjun answered slurping on a yogurt snack. "Are we riding the subway today?" He asked as he was already being carried on one of his mother's hips as she hurried down the subway stairs not far from her apartment. Seungjun quite perfered the taxi or bus - but when they were running late the subway was one cheap and quick. 

Sooyoung kept the little boy on her hip as they rode the subway. She hurried down the street just pulling the door of the day care right at seven ten. She set down Seungjun who wiped himself off as he looked around. Sooyoung pushed the little boy forward as Jooheon noticed them. 

"Hi, what's your name?" Jooheon bent down infront of Seungjun. 

He just walked behind Sooyoung and held on to her legs. "Alright, I've been to school. Time to leave." Seungjun announced as he jumpped up and held onto his mom's legs. 

"That is not how school works!" Sooyoung looked down at him. "Sorry, I am Hong Sooyoung and this Seungjun." She said to Jooheon. 

"Ah, yeah. He's in my class! Everyone else is the lunch room eatting breakfast. We are kind of having a free day to get to know everyone. So Seungjunnie, do you like chocolate pancakes? Changkyun-sam is cooking them this morning." Jooheon asked him "Plus I think Minhyuk-sam put on pororo." He added as he watched the little boy drop to the ground. 

Seungjun walked around Sooyoung legs as he looked at Jooheon. 

"You dont' want to make your mom late now do you?" Jooheon asked 

Seungjun stayed near Sooyoung's side just holding on to her leg. 

"How about I walk you there?" Sooyoung asked as she started to follow Jooheon. They walked into a medium sized room with three little tables made for kids. There was a kitchen and serving bar as two teachers labled 'Hyungwon' and 'Hoseok' were helping kids get their breakfast trays. "Why don't you go ask Hyungwon-sam to get you breakfast? I'll be right here watching." Sooyoung stood next to the door as Seungjun took a few steps forward then looked back at Sooyoung. "Go on hurry, before you don't get any." She watched him scurry over to the taller man just smacking right into his legs. "Oh good lord, Seungjun." Sooyoung sighed 

"I am fine!" Seungjun yelled as he blinked at Hyungwon. "Uhm, I would like some." Seungjun said as he was handed a tray. 

"Go sit over there. Hyunwoo-sam will help you sit down." Hyungwon said 

"How about you help me? That other big person looks scary from here." Seungjun looked at Sooyoung then back to Hyungwon. He only got a thumbs up from his mom. 

"Alright. Come on then." Hyungwon walked behind him as he set down Seungjun's tray just picking him up and setting him down. 

"Thank you." Seungjun mumbled as he waved to Sooyoung who was starting to walk away. He turned back to his food just seeing Jooheon sitting down a water bottle with milk in it with his name on it. 

"So later do you like art? We are going back to our classroom and making first day of school art." Jooheon bent down beside him. 

"I do. Can you leave? Pororo is on and I can't focus on food and him at the same time then remebering to answer you." Seungjun turned back to the tv. 

Jooheon laughed. "Sure thing, buddy." He answered as he walked off. 

•••

Sooyoung slid into her chair at work just sighing to herself and catching her breath. She her computer just looking at the stack of mail to be passed out. She sighed as she noticed her boss coming aroudn the corner. "Sorry that I am late. I woke up a bit late and had to get Seungjun to school - then he wouldn't -" She started to ramble

"It is okay, Sooyoung. Just get your work done. Stay a little bit after your regular hours if you need to. You've have a kid. We understand." Her boss patted her shoulder. "I tell you this all the time." She added as she walked off.

"Thanks." Sooyoung answered as she grabbed the pile of mail just going through it.

"How did dropping off your son go?" Her desk mate asked as she seemed to be coming out of a meeting.

"Good. The teachers there are really nice. I think Seungjunnie will like it there." Sooyoung smiled as she handed the other their mail as she stared to the next pair of desks.  

 

19
may

author's : notes

Hey! Here is the second mom! Congrats to Sooyoung & Dobibaby. Sorry that this is up so late. I was suppose to have this up yesterday but my older brother flew in from Japan (with out telling me) and I took him around the city. So I will try to have two more up tomorrow - but I don't know how good that will go since my birthday is soon and my aunt wants to take me out this weekend. Hopefully I will at least get one more up tomorrow then three, maybe on sunday then the rest on monday. This is my plan but it might change. But I will try to reveal everyone by Tuesday. I hope you guys like this intro and like Sooyoung & Seungjun!