Chapter Three - 3rd day of school

little monstars; apply closed!

03
third day of school

  

 Today Kihyun was the first to arrive as Minhyuk has to work on his thesis and had meetings with his advisors on his paper. He also picked up Minjae from Hyunwoo at the gym, so he was carrying Minjae on his chest and carrying his things while opening up the daycare. He sighed as he yawned just unlocked the front doors as he let the front door close behind him. He walked to his classroom just unocking the door and setting down his own things. He then went to the kitchen area just turning on the lights. He turned around as he saw Changkyun walking in as he waved. "Minhyuk has some stuff to finish at school so he won't be here today." Kihyun said 

"Who is in charge today then?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen area. He the lights in the kitchen just opening up the fridge. He started to take things out to make breakfast. He didn't want to make anything too diffcult today as he would probaby just make fruit, oatmeal, and cut up something to put in the oatmeal. Plus he had to say sorry to Eunkyung. He felt so bad about calling her that and being a little too friendly. 

"That would be me." Kihyun said as he looked at the younger boy. He sighed as he watching him make brekfast. Kihyun pulled out a bottle of milk from Minjae's diaper bag as he started to feed the boy as he could hear foot steps. He waited until he could see the person or people. "Oh good morning." He said as he watched Jooheon and Hoseok walked in. 

"Morning." Hoseok said as he was carrying a box of plants. "I brought plants!" He beamed at them

"Why are you so happy about grass?" Kihyun gave him a werid look. 

"Hey! I grew these! This is science!" Hoseok glared at him.  "Well I am going to put my babies outside. I am planning on giving the older kids some homework to grow their own plant for a science lesson." He walked off, proudly to put the  box outside. 

"God, he's werid." Kihyun sighed as he looked down at Minjae. 

"Don't say that. You freak out over when people misuse instruments or if someone plays the paino wrong." Jooheon said 

"What is your point, paint judge?" Kihyun asked 

"I am an art major, okay? It is just natural for me to do that." Jooheon said 

"Why are you guys so bratty so early in the morning? Is it because Minhyuk isn't here?" Hyunwoo walked up just in sweats and a wife beater. 

"Shouldn't go get ready?" Jooheon asked 

"I am ready." Hyunwoo nodded 

"You look like a man pretending like he works out." Changkyun said from the kitchen. 

"Oh wait, I bet he is only dressed like this to impress Lil'Minhyuk's mom." Kihyun shook his head. "Patheic." He added as he stood up. "I am going to go change Minjae." He said as he said as he grabbed the bag just heading to a classroom to change the younger boy. 

"Are you?" Jooheon asked 

"No, I didn't wake up this morning just going what will I wear to make my student's mother melt into a puddle." Hyunwoo looked at them. "I just got dressed. This is all I own, work type clothes and street clothes. Plus Jooyui ran out of detergent so I couldn't do laudry." He added 

"Oh this just what was clean." Jooheon laughed 

"Yes for the most part." Hyunwoo sighed as he looked to front of the room as Eunkyung was standing there two laughing childern. "Hello. I am not wear not washed clothes, I promise." Hyunwoo sighed as he shook his head. 

"It is okay. I have to get to go work. Bye girls, be good." Eunkyung said as Changkyung slid out of the kitchen. 

"Eunkyung-sshinim. Can I talk to you?" Changkyun said as she nodded as he followed her out. 

"Of course, what did you need?" Eunkyung said as they were standing next to the front door. 

"I just wanted to say sorry for calling you noona like that and trying to flirt with you especially after you know your husband came to pick up the girls. I just wanted you to know that I feel bad about it." Changkyun said wtih a nod as Eunkyung looked confused. 

"I am not married." Eunkyung said as she looekd at him. 

"But the man that came to get to the girls is their dad." Changkyun said 

"Oh, Inguk? Yes, he is  the girl's father. We were maried once, but now we are just friends. I am divcored, so don't feel bad. By the way, I think this is a very good way to let any woman know that you find her attractive. Also you don't have to stop calling me noona, you don't know how long it has been hear that from a cute boy. I'll let you sit on that because I can't be late to work." Eunkyung said as she waved to Changkyun who was just standing there. 

"B-b-ye!" Changkyun blurted out as he watched her leave. He walked back to the lunch room just seeing Hana and Haru eating. 

"So what she did she say." Jooheon walked up to the window as he didn't want Haru or Hana hearing anything. 

"Not married, divcored. Knows I like her or at least crushing. I want to stuff myself in the oven." Changkyun told him as he looked at him. 

"Well was she mad that you think she's cute?" Jooheon asked 

"No, she seemed happy about it." Changkyun said "She wants me to just call her noona from now on." Changkyun added 

"Well then you're set. Don't worry about it. Start flirting it up." Jooheon told him with a thumbs up.

"I can't believe that you just told me that." Changkyun answered as he watched the other walk away from him as Chaeyeon and Yeojin were walking in. 

"Hi." Hoseok waved as he watched them walk up. He took Yeojin's things from Chaeyeon as she looked like was in a hurry. "Busy morning?" He asked as she nodded. 

"Yes, we have a new patient coming to stay while he recovers for a few weeks and we are short staffed so I actually have to go like now. I'll text you when I come to get Yeojin, and make sure takes an extra long nap today as she  didn't go bed that early last night." Chaeyeon waved as she pecked her daughter's cheek as she left the buidling. 

"Alright bye then. Lets get some breakfast." Hoseok said as he held Yeojin's hand as they walked to the table. He helped her sit down as he went to Changkyun who handed him a tray of food. He set it down in front of Yeojin as he let her eat in peace. 

Lil'Minhyuk ran in the room just searching for Hyunwoo who was on his phone just watching diffferent work out videos. "Hey hyung!" Lil'Minhyuk said as he looked at the older one. "Look what I got." He added as he held out his hand. 

"Oh what is it?" Hyunwoo put his phone away as he watched the little one open up his hand to reveal a little figurene. "Uhm, I don't know what that is." He said

"You don't know this cartoon? I won it out of one of those toy machines. My grandma dropped me off today because you know mom is working. My mom should be calling you around lunch time. She got your number from Minhyuk just to make sure that she had the right one." Lil'Minhyuk explained "Oh also she told me to mention that if my dad comes and tries to check me him out - Minhyukie is allowed to call the police or you may beat him up that is from my grandma. My mom said just to tell him to get lost and hide me somewhere. He works around here." Lil'Minhyuk said as he handed the older one his back pack. 

"Well who is picking you up?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Either my mom or my grandma. Mom always gets back in time to tuck me in, but I don't know this time since she said it could turn into a two day trip if the weather gets bad where she is working.Most likely my grandma or mommy's friend." Lil'Minhyuk said 

Hyunwoo nodded as he set down his breakfast. "I am going to take your things to the classroom and set up the class for today. Listen to Changkyun and the other teachers while I am gone." Hyunwoo said 

"So they don't have to listen to us when you're here?" Jooheon asked 

"Uhm, in theory." Hyunwoo answered as he walked off. Hyunwoo walked to his room just placing their backpacks in their cubbies as he started getting the room ready for the day. He heard his phone go off as he picked it up just seeing Lee Mi on the contact name. He waited a few seconds before answering, "Hello." He sounded 

"Hi! It's Mi. Minhyuk's mom. I just wanted to call to check on him." Mi said

"He just got here and is doing fine. He is eating with the others right now. Hey, I just wanted to confirm something, Minhyuk said tha t I was allowed to call the police, beat him up, say get lost, and lock Minhyuk somewhere safe if his dad comes? Most of those are illgeal so I can't say I'd do them." Hyunwoo told her 

Mi laughed. "I was joking with him. He sometimes takes us seriously, but yes please do not let Kyungho leave with Minhyuk. Take to him to your house before that jerk. You know what, I actually have to stay another day because of the weather - stupid rain. Doesn't work well with swimsuit shoots. Do you mind watching Minhyuk? I'll pay you so you can get your own place." She . 

Hyunwoo had to sit down as he pictured Mi in a swimsuit and doing a photo shoot. 'Oh my god, what should I do.' He thought as he shook his head. "No, no. You don't have to pay me. He can stay with me for the night. Well technically it will be us two plus the other three." Hyunwoo said 

"Well Minhyuk has a key to our apartment if you want to stay there." Mi suggested 

"No, Jooyui's and Minhyuk's apartment is great." He hurried out as he was starting to get nervous and anxious from this talk. He heard her laughter on the other side. Even her laugh was cute. 'I am digging myself into a hole like Changkyun.' He thought 

"Alright, I'll send my friend over to bring you Minhyuk's things. He usually goes to bed around ten since I get home so late. Make he takes a bath, brushes his teeth, oh and you know about his peanut and strawberry allegry." Mi said 

"Okay, got it. Plus don't be afraid to call me at any time if you want to talk to him." Hyunwoo said with a nod. 

"Thank you so much, Hyunwoo. You are a life saver. Well then I should let you go so you can get back to work. Thank you again. Bye." Mi hung up as Hyunwoo literally fanboyed in his chair. 

He calmed down as he walked back through the hall way just seeing Yerin and Minho coming into the daycare. "Good morning." He said as he walked with him into the lunch room. He walked over to Lil'Minhyuk as he smiled to the boy. "Guess what." He said as he sat across from him. 

"What?" Lil'Minhyuk asked, shoving oatmeal in his mouth. His just had a little honey and blueberries. 

"You get to spend the night with Minjae, Jooyui-noona, Minhyuk-hyung, and me because you mom said you could. She has to stay another night." Hyunwoo said with a nod. 

"Awesome! We can play power rangers and oh my gosh, I get pastries for free!" Lil'Minhyuk cheered as he smiled. "Today was been great." He added as he went back to eating. 

•••

Jooheon smiled as he  took Minho's backpack and waved to Yerin. "Good morning. How did everything go at the dentist?" He asked as he helped Minho into his seat and got him a tray from Changkyun. He walked back over to Yerin as she was speaking. 

"It went well. He didn't like it though. He wanted to come back to school." Yerin laughed 

"Yeah well school is more fun than people cleaning your teeth, but it is important." Jooheon said as he patted Minho's head. "I guess then I'll see you later today." Jooheon said as she nodded. 

"Yeah work calls." She laughed as she waved bye to Minho. "Oh I don't know if you know but the place next to my work is having an art showing. You might like it. I think I have a flyer around here somewhere. Oh here." She smiled as she gave it to him. "It is tonight from five to seven. I am going to go for a little bit before he gets tired of looking at the art." She said as she nodded to him

"Thank you. I'll check it out." Jooheon smiled at her "Maybe we can go together. I mean uhm you know like as friends." Jooheon said as Yerin smiled. 

"Yeah, I was going to pick Minho up around four then go eat. Do you want to join us?" She asked as she looked at him as Jooheon nodded. 

"Yeah, that sounds good." He said as he looked at her. 

"Great! Okay see you later then. I have to head to work now." She said as she waved bye to him. 

Seungjun walked down the hall just carrying two coffees as his mother had gotten coffee so he asked if they could Hyungwon and Jooheon some. He saw that Hyungwon's door was open. He walked in as he smiled to the older one. "Good morning, Hyungwon-sam. I got this for you." Seungjun smield as Sooyoung wasn't far behind him. 

Hyungwon looked from him his desk as he stood up. He smiled as he took the cup from the boy. "Thanks. You should head to the lunch room to get some breakfast. I was about to head over there as well." Hyungwon said as he got up.

"Do you mind to give his things to Jooheon? I have a early morning." Sooyoung said as Hyungwon nodded. She handed him Seungjun's things as she bent down just kissing the side of Seungjun's head. "Thanks, bye." She waved to Hyungwon as she left the building. 

Seungjun walked in front of Hyungwon as he carried the drink. He walked in the room just smiling to Jooheon. "Jooheon-sam, I got this for you." Seungjun said as he held up the drink to the other. 

Jooheon smiled as he looked down at Seungjun. He took the drink as he patted the young boy's head. "I am guessing you went to Hyunwon first?" He asked as Seungjun nodded. 

"He did. His stuff is on that table. I am just heal because I heard that Changkyun was making oatmeal. I would like some." Hyungwon said, "I didn't eat breakfast this morning." He walked to the kitchen window just taking Seungjun's tray as the boy had already sat down just waiting for his breakfast. He also got his own bowl as he sat down at the table across from Seungjun.

Sarang was the last to walk in with Haneul. She had just left the cafe as Jooyui told her to be strong and talk to Kihyun. She just walked into the lunch room as she found the person in question. She walked over to Kihyun as Haneul was getting breakfast from Hoseok. "Hi. So uhm, did you read my note that I put in Haneul's backpack the last time?" She asked as she crossed her arms. 

"I did and you shouldn't worry about so many little things. He is doing great. He is a really smart kid, he plays well with the others, he is very helpful and polite, so you've raised a good boy." Kihyun told her as he sitting down just holding Minjae in his lap as the little one was playing with stuffed cat. "Is that all?" Kihyun asked 

Sarang nodded. "Yeah for now. Bye Haneul." She said as she waved to him as she her heel. She walked out just heading back to the cafe to start her shift. She walked in as she grabbed her apron as she tied it on. Jooyui was busy in the kitchen so she simply just started at the cashier just gretting customers and getting their orders in and preparing what she could there as Yunseo was making drinks. They really need to hire more people, but she Jooyui was pretty picky. "Hello, welcome to Sweet Haven. How may I help you today?" Sarang said as she looked up to see Sooyoung. 

"Uhm, yes. I placed a to go order for Sooyoung." She said as Yunseo snapped at Sarang. 

"I am working on it. It is that ticket to your left." He said as he was putting the made drinks in the drink carrier. 

"Okay." She said as she rang the drinks up as Sooyoung handed over a company card. "If you could please wait over there, I'll bring your drinks right to you." Sarang said as she looked at Jooyui coming out from the kitchen.

"Sarang, can you grab another pastry box from the back?" Jooyui asked 

"Yeah of course." Sarang said as she walked around the counter just walking to the back just grabbing a few boxes. She took them back to Jooyui as she helped her pack up the rest of the order. Sarang carried one box as they walked over to Sooyoung. 

"Oh you own this?" Sooyoung said as she looked at Jooyui. She had seen the woman that daycare a few times and learned that she was Minjae's mom from Seungjun. 

"That is right. This is Sarang, she's Haneul's mother." Jooyui said as Sarang gave the older one a look. "Need help taking all of this to your car? Sarang can help." She said as she placed the other pastry box above the over that Sarang was holding. 

"Thanks, follow me to the car." Sooyoung said as she looked at Sarang. "So you work here?" She asked as she looked at Sarang as she ulocked her car as she was carrying the drink holders. 

"Yes, I do. Jooyui gave me a job then told me about the daycare. Haneul talks about Seungjun and all his other classmates to me. He says your son is nice." Sarang said as placed the pastry boxes in the back seat of her car. 

"Thank you, I try. Next time we should get lunch or a snack together, but right now I have to get these two my coworkers." She said as she looked at Sarang. "By the way, don't worry about that grouch Kihyun - you're cute he'll come around." Sooyoung laughed as she shut the door to her car. 

"W-what do you mean by that?" Sarang looked at her as Sooyoung only winked. 

"Nothing really." She said as she waved to her as she backed out. 

Sarang sighed as she didn't under what Sooyoung meant really. She walked back into the cafe just going back into work. 

•••

Jooheon sighed as he was cleaning up some brushes from the painting that he had let Minho and Seungjun do before free play time until lunch. They had gotten through this worksheets pretty fast today as the two were both quick learners, plus they didn't do any hand writing today since he had given them that as homework so that their moms could see how well they were improving and see how their hand writing would change without him to demonsrate how to write the certain part or character. "Seungjunie, you sleepy?" Jooheon asked as he turned off the sink as he wiped his hands with some paper towels. 

"He says he is hot." Minho said as he looked at Jooheon as they had gotten out the blocks to play with. 

"Okay. Why don't we go ask Hyungwon-sam. Minho stay here." Jooheon said

Minho nodded as he watched Jooheon gently picked up Seungjun as they walked out. He got up just standing at the door frame just watching them walk to Hyungwon's office just transfering Seungjun from Jooheon to Hyungwon. Minho ran back to Seungjun things just getting his blanket then running to Hyungwon's door. "Here, my blanket always makes me feel better." He told them as Hyungwon took the blanket.

"Thanks, Minho. Lets go back to our classroom." Jooheon said as he took the litte one's hand just wakling with him back to class. 

Hyungwon laid Seungjun down just laying his blanket over him. He walked over to his cabinet just getting out a thermometer just running it across Seungjun's forehead. He wrote down the temperature just dimming the lights in the room as he got a medicine cup just pouring in a little tynol  to reduce his fever as he rubbed Seungjun's back. "Can you sit up so you can take this medicine, you'll feel better." Hyungwon was sitting in his chair infront of him. He watched as the boy sat up just drinking the medicine as Hyungwon threw the cup away. "Okay stay just like this and I am going to listen to your heartbeat and lungs, okay? If you stay still and don't sqirum then I'll give you a juice box." Hyungwon said

"And candy?" Seungjun coughed 

Hyungwon chuckled. "Maybe if you keep the juice down." He said as he put on his stethoscope. He just wrote a couple things down as he slung the item back on his neck. "Here, you need to drink this so you don't get dehydrated." He opened up a juice box as he wrapped his blanket around him. 

"Can I sit in your lap?" Seungjun asked as he was placed in the older's lap as he laid his head on Hyungwon's chest just holding his juice. 

Hyungwon had his phone just typing in Sooyoung's number. He held to his ear as he patted Seungjun's back. He used his hand to gently take the juice box and set it on his desk as the boy was drifting off due to the medicine he gave him. Hyungwon sighed as he only got her voice mail, she was probably busy at work. "Hello, this is Hyungwon-sam. I am just calling because Seungjun has a high fever and he should probably rest at home and follow up with his pedtrician in the morning. I already gave him some medicine, so please just come see me to take him home." Hyungwon ended the recording as he set his phone down. He just reached back the nightlight of stars he hand just turning off the lights. He pulled out the cot he had for the bigger kids just laying back on it just laying Seungjun on his chest draping his blanket over him. 

•••

Sooyoung sighed as she finally made it back to her desk. Today was a big deal as they had a new vendor come to the building and she had to show them around, get their transportation done, lunch, hotel, and other little things. She just finished this just finally having a rest period. She looked at her phone as she listened to the voice mail as she stood up just gathering her things. She walked to her bosses office just knocking. "I am really sorry, but Seungjun got sick at school and Hyungwon called awhile ago while I was out. Here is everything that you all would need. I am so sorry." Sooyoung said 

"It is fine. The client is spending the rest of the day sight seeing and taking a tour, so they shouldn't come back here. Go on." Her boss shook her head, "You know I told you that if an emergency happened then it was okay to leave."

"I know but I feel bad. Okay, I'll go before you hit or change your mind." Sooyoung said as she left just walking to her car. She got in just driving to the daycare. She got out just walking in as she locked her car just hearing kids outside playing. The front door was locked as she figured it was to protect the kids during the times that no one was in the building. She walked around to the gated playground. "Uhm, Jooheon-sshi!" Sooyoung called out as he looked up

"Hi, Sooyoung." He said as he walked over 

"Hyungwon called me and said Seungjun is sick. The front doors are locked." Sooyoung said

"Oh yeah, we lock them when we are outside. Safety thing for when one of the kids gos inside to use to the bathroom then they can't leave or escape." Jooheon said "I'll let you in." He said as he walked off back to the front just opening the door when she appeared. 

"Thank you." She said as she started for Hyungwon's office. The door was closed and the lights were off. She opened the door slowly just seeing Hyungwon laying on his back wtih Seungjun curled up on his chest just both asleep. She chuckled as she walked over to just bending down next to them. "So cute." She spoke just brushing Seungjun's hair out of his face. She gently reached out and shook Hyungwon's shoulder a little. "Hi." She waved as he just blinked at her before putting his glasses back on. "I didn't know you wear glasses." She said 

"Only when my eyes are irritated by my contacts." Hyungwon answered as he looked at her. "You can turn on the lights if you wish." He added as he sat up just waking up Seungjun. "Ah, it is okay. It is just me and your mom." He patted Seungjun's back as the little sat up. "He should still be pretty sleepy. You should just let him rest and take him to the doctor in the morning. I think he just as a cold but go anyway just in case." Hyungwon told her as he handed Seungjun to her. Hyungwon picked up Seungjun's things that Jooheon had brought him earlier. "Changkyun packed Seungjun some food and here is your juice box, drink that okay? It will make you feel better." Hyungwon walked them out to her car

Sooyoung sighed as she laid Seungjun in his carseat just buckling him in as Hyungwon set his things in the floor of the car. Sooyoung turned to Hyungwon just as she shut the car door. "Ah, I should have noticed this morning. It is just he never acts sick until he can't help it anymore." Sooyoung sighed as she did this herself sometimes but it was because she couldn't afford to miss work. 

"A lot of kids do that, don't beat yourself up over it. Seungjun's personality is very much alligned with that as he doesn't want to miss out on anything." Hyungwon patted her shoulder. "Oh give this to him tomorrow if he can have it." He handed her a lollipop. 

"Thanks." Sooyoung said "I hope it was okay that I saved your number." She said as he nodded. 

"I don't mind. Call me anytime if you need anything." Hyungwon said as he waved to her as he watched her drive off. He walked back inside as he stuck his hands in his pockets just walking through the halls as it was nap time now. He stopped as he saw Hoseok coming back to his room. "Where is Jooheon? I was going to tell him that Sooyoung had picked up Seungjun." He said 

"He just left Yerin and Minho to go this art thing." Hoseok nodded 

"Well alright then. I'll be in my office then." Hyungwon said with a nod. 

•••

The others had gathered in the main room to play and wait for their mothers to pick them up. Minyoung walked into the daycare just walking over as she could totally the one that Mi named as Hyunwoo. She was told to look for workout clothes and muscles like a model. "Excuse me, Hyungwoo?" She asked as he looked up at he was playing a game with Lil'Minhyuk

"Yes?" He asked as he looked at Minyoung

"Mi called me and told me to bring you some of Minhyuk's things. I'm Minyoung, her friend." She said as she handed the bag to Hyunwoo. 

"Oh thanks." He took it from her as she nodded. 

"No problem. Bye." She waved as she stepped over toys and things just walking back to the doors. She left just getting back in her car as she drove back to the shop. 

Hyunwoo just returned to his game with Lil'Minhyuk as he heard the door opening back up. It was only Minhyuk coming back as he was carying a few books with him. "Hey. Lil'Minhyuk is coming to stay the night." He looked at Minhyuk

"Okay. Cool, uhm I'll be in my office crying my eyes out." Minhyuk answered 

"That bad?" Hyunwoo asked him. 

"I have rewrite six pages of my thesis by tomorrow if that is bad. How did Kihyun do today?" He asked as he looked at the others. 

"Pretty good." Hoseok answered as he looked at the other. 

"Great. I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. Please don't need me." Minhyuk said as he walked off. 

"Why is Hyukie-sam so stressed?" Haru asked as she looked at Hyunwoo as she was coloring. 

"School when you get older can be very hard." Hyunwoo explained with a nod. "He was a to write a very long paper and he has to present to infront of a bunch of people then if he does well he gets this peice of paper that makes him a doctor." Hyunwoo nodded 

"So he can save people like Wonnie?" Yeojin asked 

"Uhm, that is a different kind of doctor." Hyunwoo said "Hyungwon is a litte smarter than Minhyuk and had more, harder schooling." He shurgged 

"Are you a doctor?" Lil'Minhyuk asked Hyunwoo

"Uhm no. There isnt' one of those for my major - I don't think. Not everyone wants to be one either. I am totally fine with not being one." Hyunwoo nodded 

"Or were you just not smart enough?" Haru asked 

Hyunwoo just blinked at her. "Where do you learn all of this?" Hyunwoo sighed 

"It is okay, Hyunwoo-hyung! I love you still if you're not as smart as Hyungwon-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung!" Lil'Minhyuk hugged Hyunwoo's side. 

"Thanks." Hyunwoo patted his head as he sighed to himself. "Stop laughing, Changkyun." He added as the boy was on his back laughing. Hyunwoo only crossed his arms as he breathed out. 

"Hi guys." Eunkyung walked in just not in business attire but casual clothes. Just a tee shirt dress, trench coat like cardagain and flats. 

"Why are you here so early?" Haru jumpped just walking over to her. Hana hadn't noticed her as both her and Yeojin were too interested in Hoseok's storying telling. 

"I got off work early today and I had a few errands to run. Lets go get your stuff." Eunkyung said as she held Haru's hand. "Hi Changkyun. Can you pry Hana from their little fort?" She asked as Hoseok had made a little tent out of sheet and some pins as they were reading. 

Changkyun just stared at her and waved. He then nodded his head. "Sure." He spoke as he got up just walking over to Hoseok. "Hana, mom's here. Lets go." He said as she crawled out from the tent just taking her shoes from Hoseok. 

"Remeber to work on your work sheet packet and do your art work so I can hang it up on Monday." He told Hana as he looked at Eunkyung. "She was good today. She didn't sleep that long though due to she went down a little late, so she might be a little grumpy later." Hoseok said as Eunkyung nodded 

"Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me. I figured that would happen after she went to bed pretty early." Eunkyung said as she took Hana's things from Changkyun. "Bye girls." She said as the two girls waved bye. 

"Bye. Have a good weekend." Hoseok waved to Hana as she waved back. 

"Bye Haru." Hyunwoo said 

Changkyun walked them to the door just opening up and waving. "Bye, Eunkyung-noona. You guys have a good weekend." He said as Eunkyung nodded. 

"You too, Changkyun." Eunkyung smiled at him as she walked off with the two girls in tow. 

Changkyun just smiled to himself as he walked back over to the others just sitting down just smiling at he sat there. 

"Don't you have school tonight?" Kihyun piped up from the bench as Minjae was playing with a few stuffed animals and Haneul was playing with a keyboard just pressing different buttons just making music with it. 

"Oh yeah, I got to go. Okay bye little ones, guys." Changkyun ran to the back just making sure all the lights were out in the kitchen and lunch room as well as getting his things. He waved again just leaving out of the front doors just buttoning a chef's jacket on as he left. 

"Hyunwoo, can you take both of them home for me and Jooyui? I'll be working late and Jooyui has a private party at the cafe tonight. We'll pay you." Minhyuk walked up just holding his phone. 

"Yeah, why not. Two is better than one, right Lil'Minhyuk?" He asked the younger boy. 

"Yeah! It will be like having my own little brother!" Lil'Minhyuk smiled. 

"And Sarang would like to know if Kihyun can watch Haneul? She has to work the event." Minhyuk looked at Kihyun. 

"Uhm my house really isn't suit for a -" Kihyun said 

"You can sleep over at our place." Minhyuk said "You're just watching him." Minhyuk added as he stared down Kihyun. 

"Fine. I'll do it." Kihyun said "Just tell Sarang that Jooyui can give her my address and phone number." Kihyun said as he looked at the group. "Well Haneul, I guess lets go get ready to head to my place." Kihyun said as he set the side as they left room to go get ready to leave. Kihyun handed Hyunwoo Minjae  as they left. 

Hyunwoo stood up just holding Minjae. "Come on, Lil'Minhyuk. Grab that bag. Lets get ready to go too." Hyunwoo said as he walked with him. They returned a few minutes later. Hyunwoo had his own bag, Minjae's diaper bag, Minjae strapped to his chest in his carrier, and Lil'Minhyuk's hand in tow. "Bye Hoseok, I told Hyungwon to go on home. " Hyunwoo said as he was walking out Chaeyeon was walking in. He waved to her as he walked out with Minjae and Lil'Minhyuk. 

Hoseok waved to Chaeyeon as he was cleaning up with Yeojin. He watched Yeojin go get her things as he finished putting things away. "Hi Chaeyeon." He said as he walked over to the pair. 

"How did she do today?" She asked 

"She did okay like usual. She has some homework in there to help her vocburlary  and how to say different things plus an art work project for Monday." Hoseok told her as Chaeyeon nodded 

"Alright thanks, Hoseok. See you on Monday." She said as he nodded 

Hoseok watched them leave as he grabbed his stuff just holding the door also open for Kihyun and Haneul. "Bye guys." He said as he closed the dour just walking to Minhyuk's office door. He stuck his head in as he looked at the other. "Hey everyone has left but us two. See you Monday, Minhyuk." He said 

"Thanks, bye." Minhyuk waved bye. 

 

1
july

author's : notes

Hey guys. Here is a new chapter. The next chapter will have jooheon&yerin at the art show, hyunwoo watching minhyuk & minaje, and then kihyun watching haneul plus the start of the weekend. look forward to that.