Chapter 15 - 2nd Weekend PT 3

little monstars; apply closed!

15
2nd weekend pt 3

   
 

  Sooyoung was back at Hyunwon's apartemnt as she promised that she would wake him up at lunch so he would actually eat a decent meal today. She was finished up just cooking a simple fried rice and sandwhich as she heard his footsteps coming down the hallway as he was on the phone with someone talking about the NICU. Hyungwon main focus in his carreer was young kids and pedtirician only did ER shifts to finish off his residency that would be finished this year and he would start his frist real job in the NICU.  Sooyoung waved to him as he waved back just sitting on the couch and curling up in a blanket as he finished his call. "Everything okay?" She asked 

"Yeah, another doctor just wanted to get a second opinion." He said as he looked at her. 

Sooyoung nodded as she looked at him. "Come on up here. It is done." Sooyoung said as she made him a plate as she watched him walk up to sit down at the bar. 

"Thank you by the way." He looked at her as the door bell rung. "I'll get it." He walked off as he walked ot the door. He opened it up to see Seungjun standing with Hyunwoo, Lil'Minhyuk and Mi. "Oh Sooyoung is going to kill you." Hyungwon siad as Seungjun was sniffling as was holding an ice pack to his face and nose that had tissue stuck up it. 

"We had a crash." Mi said as patted Lil'Minhyuk's head as he had his own ice pack as Hyunwoo turned around showing Lil'Minhyuk's bump on the head. 

"Alright, come on in." He said as he let them in just lead them into the living room as he made his way to Sooyoung. "Before you freak out, kids get hurt all the time. He had a simple crash that happens all the time with boys. He is not dieing nor will he lose brain function. He is a boy, and even girls will have these little crashes. It will help him learn for the future." Hyungwon told Sooyoung as her eyes got wide. 

"Oh my god! What did you do to my precioius baby!!" Sooyoung said as she looked at them just marching over to them. 

"I am okay.' Seungjun said as he looked at his mom. "I accidently ran into Lil'Minhyuk." He added as he sat down on the couch. "I fine though, brush yourself off and keep going." He nodded at his mom. 

"What idiot told you that?" She asked as she crossed her arms. 

"You." Seungjun blinked at his mom. "You todl that me that when I was learning to ride my bike." He said as Sooyoung laughed a little. "Plus when can I starting learning again? It was just a little blood." Seungjun said 

"I think someone needs to pull back on the protectiveness." Hyunwoo said as he looked at Sooyoung. 

Hyungwon walked back into the room just carrying a first aid kit. He sat down infront of Seungjun just checking out his nose just nodding to himself. "It is broken just popped a blood vessel and will be a little sore for a couple days, but he will be fine. Lil'Minhyuk just looks like he got the bump of the action." Hyungwon said as he cleaned Seungjun's nose just putting a little gauze so it would heal with the proper treatment in it. He walked to the bar just starting to eat his lunch as Sooyoung looked at him. 

Mi nodded. "Alright, we will be on our leave then." She said as she looked at Sooyoung. "He will be okay. Do not give me that look." Mi walked out with Lil'Minkyuk and Hyunwoo. 

Sooyoung sighed as she the tv for Seungjun. "Are you hungry?" She asked as he shook his head no. "Well just tell me when you do. There is left over fried rice." She said 

"I am okay. You're cooking is kind of risky sometimes." Seungjun said as he looked at his mom then back to the TV. 

"To me it tastes good." Hyungwon said as he nodded to them. 

"That is because you are sleepy." Seungjung said as he didn't know the word for sleep deprieved. He laid back on Hyungwon's couch just taking over his blanket and curling up spot as he was watching power rangers. 

Hyungwon laughed as little as Sooyoung just leaned on the counter as she was eating. Hyungwon dodged her playful smack as he was eatting. 

•••

Kihyun walked into the cafe just finding Minhyuk feeding Minjae as Haneul was working on work sheets. He waved to Jooyui and Sarang just walking to the boys just sitting next to Haneul. He looked at what he was working on as he was pratcing tracing his name as he coudl tell Minhyuk had helped him as he could tell Minhyuk's handwriting was on his work sheet. He looked at Sarang as he watched her set down a cup of tea. "Thanks." He said 

"Jooyui says that you always drink this when you get done with your vocal lessons." She looked at him as she looked at Haneul's sheets. "You are doing a good job just keep your pencil in the right position." Sarang said as she walked off. 

Kihyun looked at Haneul as he sighed a little. "Your pencil is fine. Everyone has their own way of holding their pencil or pen." Kihyun told him as he looked at him. He sipped on his tea as he looked at his paper. "You forgot a little part there." Kihyun said as he pointed it out as Hanuel nodded 

Minhyuk looked at Kihyun as he was laying Minjae down on his chest as the other was falling asleep. "Kihyun, when I start teaching I want you to be the assisstant director. " He said as Kihyun nodded. 

"Alright, are you going to pay me more?" He asked 

"Don't stretch it." Minhyuk looked at him. 

Kihyun laughed a bit. "Yeah, okay. When you do start teaching, when the terms starts up?" He asked as Minhyuk shook his he head. 

"No my course starts in a couple weeks. I am teaching a intermission short course then I'll be teaching a full semester in the fall. I might teach a summer course." He said as he looked at him. 

"That is good." Kihyun said as he looked at him. "Do you know what you are going to be teaching?" He asked as Minhyuk shook his head no. 

"No, I haven't been told just yet. I have a few sample syabllus for classes that I would like to teach and most likely I will be teaching one of those." He said as he bounced Minjae a little as he had woken up a little cranky from the noise in the cafe. 

"Well hopefully you get to teach something that you like." Kihyun said as he looked at Minhyuk. He turned back to Haneul as he looked over his writing. "You are getting better. Just don't leave such big spaces and make it look like just two words." Kihyun told him with a short nod. 

•••

Hyunwoo carried Lil'Minhyuk just walking next to Mi. They were walking back to her car as he shifted Lil'Minhyuk a little as they walked. They got to the car as Mi got into the driver's seat as he put Lil'Minhyuk into his carseat. He closed the car door as he walked around to the passgenar side just getting in. He buckled up as Mi backed out of her parking spot just heading back to her place.

Mi looked at Lil'Minhyuk. "You have to have to take a nap when we get home. Maybe you will feel better afterwards." She said as she drove as Lil'Minhyuk crossed his arms. "I can take away the tv if you agrue with me?" Mi asked as she looked at her son in the rear view mirror as Hyunwoo was looking at his phone. 

"A nap sounds good to me." Hyunwoo said as he didn't look up from his phone. He had learned that Lil'Minhyuk like to join things and didn't like to be left out. Hyunwoo looked back Lil'Minhyuk as he nodded just not looking so upset now. He looked up from his phone about ten minutes into the drive back to Mi's apartment as they did hit some traffic and Lil'Minhyuk was already out of it and asleep. 'I am not trying to grade or diss your parenting style or how you parent Lil'Minhyuk - but he is a joiner. He doesn't like others to leave him out or be left out just for future use." Hyunwoo noted to her 

Mi only nodded as she seemed to be too focused on driving than to hear him. She just kept silent as he heard him mumble an awkward sorry as she sighed to herself. She pulled into the parking area of her complex just parking in her assigned spot as she watched Hyunwoo get Lil'Minhyuk out of the car as she grabbed their things. "Wil you two be okay for a few hours without me?" She asked "I have to go into the office and finalize a schedule for a few shoots, catwalks, and interviews." She said 

Hyunwoo nodded as they walked. "Yes, I can handle him. We will be fine." Hyunwoo said as he followed behind Mi. He walked with her up to the apartment just going to Lil'Minhyuk's room when he got inside. He laid the boy down just tucking him and closing his door as he left. He walked to living room where Mi was getting ready to head out. "I hope your meetings go well." He said as she waved bye as she was on the phone. He sighed as he locked the door behind her just returning to the living room. 

•••

Changkyun carried a basket that was taken to the Eunkyung's apartment by Yerin as she had dropped it of on their way home. He also had Hana in his free hand with her holding Haru's hand as they walked through the hospital. He had made sure the girl's were masks and had hand sanatizer with them. He lead into Eunkyung's room as she was getting better. "Surprise!" Changkyun said as he let the two girls run up to their mother's bed side as she waved to them as she was working on her laptop with a few files around her. "You are really working?" He asked 

"I can't get behind." Eunkyung said as she looked at him. She noticed the basket and smiled. 

"Oh yeah this, this is from everyone. We put together some things that might make it feel more like home for the next couple days." Changkyun said as he looked at her. He set down in her lap as she looked over the things as he moved it to a free chair. "They girls had fun swimming today. It would have been alot more fun if you were there, noona." He added as he watched Eunkyung talk to both Haru and Hana. 

"Oh, I wish that I was there too. Believe me, I do not like being away from you girls nor you, Changkyun. Thank you for looking after them and trying to keep my sister out of trouble." Eunkyung looked at him. 

"Well when I started locking her out everynight that made her come home early so she wouldn't have to sleep out in the hall." Changkyun said as he looked at her Eunkyung. 

Eunkyung laughed as she clapped a little. "That is a good idea. Maybe then she won't stay out all night partying and drinking." She said as she looekd at her two girls. "How have you two been in school?" She asked 

"Good." Hana answered as she had walked away from Eunkyung just sitting in a chair just yawning. 

"Yeah, she hasn't had a nap yet today. We got just done changing and taking baths when we came to deliver this to you." Changkyun said as he looked at Eunkyung. 

"I am have been doing good in school to. I got a 'a' in my handwriting test." Haru said as Eunkyung patted her on the head. 

"I would kiss you but I don't want you to get sick." Eunkyung said as she looked at them. "Well you three should get out of here. I do not want to risk any of you getting sick." Eunkyung said as she looked at them. She waved to them as she watched them leave the room as she blew kisses to her girls. She was happy to seem them but didn't want them to stay too long and catch something. 

 

16
feb

author's : notes

Hi everyone, here is a new chapter. I hpe that you guys like it!