teaser one;

little monstars; apply closed!

01
teaser

 

Minhyuk rolled over just reaching over his wife just turning off her alarm to feed their son. He kissed the back of her neck just whispering that he would go fee Minjae. He got out of bed just stretching his limbs as he looked at the empty couch. He figured Hyunwoo was out running. He yawned as he totally missed the baby swing and totally tripped over it creating a loud crash noise. "Oh kimchi rice." Minhyuk swore as he heard loud wailing and hurried foot steps. 

"Oppa, I thought Hyunwoo fell off the couch again." Jooyui hurried over to him just helping him back up. "You're not hurt, anywhere. Maybe I should fed-" Jooyui was kissed as she felt MInhyuk's nose brush over her own.

"I'm fine, baby." Minhyuk pulled out a kitchen chair and sat her down. "You sit here. I'll go get Minjae and you a new shirt. You're leaking." Minhyuk chuckled 

"This is so embarrassing. I am like toddler who wet the bed." Jooyui laid her head on the table just hiding her face. "Did you clean the pump?" Jooyui groaned as she got up just looking in the kitchen. 

"I did. It should be somewhere on the counter, maybe behind my developmental textbook." Minhyuk walked across the hall to where the wailing was coming from. Minhyuk the light just walking over to a crib. "Poor little man, did appa scare you? I'm sorry. It's okay." Minhyuk picked up Minjae just bouncing him on his hip as he walked out to the kitchen just passing Jooyui who was pumping her milk as Minhyuk kissed the top of her head. "See, there's mommy." Minhyuk turned to the side for Minjae to see Jooyui as he got a bottle of milk out of the fridge.

"When do go to school today? We have that daycare walk through at ten." Jooyui told Minhyuk just shaking Minjae's hand as Minhyuk sat across from her as he was holding Minjae's bottle with a couple fingers so that it would stay still so that Minjae hold it and eat without making a mess.

"I don't have class until five today. Night classes, yay." Minhyuk cheered as he reached over and turned off the machine that Jooyui was using. He smiled as he watched Jooyui take out the pitcher that held the milk that they were using to fed MInjae just pouring the much she had pumped just adding in a little more soy milk as she used a spoon to mix it up. "Go shower and change, jagi." Minhyuk pushed her forward with his foot on her bottom. Minhyuk finished feeding Minjae as he held him up just burping him then laying him in his swing just turning on the tv. He a cartoon as he looked at the clock. It wasn't even seven yet. Minhyuk only blinked as he check the time on his phone as well. He looked at the front door as Hyunwoo walked through.

"Morning." Hyunwoo looked at him "Did Minjae spit up on you?" Hyunwoo asked 

"No why?" Minhyuk looked down at his shirt as he laughed at his wet shirt. "Jooyui must have leaked milk while we were sleeping." Minhyuk laughed as he pulled off his shirt as Hyunwoo gagged.

"Gross." Hyunwoo commented "Is this milk good to us?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Well if want to drink what you lableed as gross then yes." Minhyuk had pulled on a new shirt.

"God-I mean can you please label baby food from human food." Hyunwoo blinked at his best friend.

"Excuse me, free loader. My son's food is human food." Jooyui walked in just pulling her hair up into a high pony tail. 

"Yeah, I am going to convient store now." Hyunwoo sighed as he looked at Minjae. "You're mommy is crazy." He smiled at the baby as he left. 

"Go get ready, Minnie-oppa." Jooyui told him as she was making bottles for Minjae for later today. "Before you go, can you put on Minjae's glasses." Jooyui called

"oh bad appa and umma, you can't see the cool show, can you little man." Minhyuk spoke to Minjae who only squealed at them as Minhyuk put his Minjae's glasses on him. "All better. I called the doctor and set up a new appointment. Minjae's been pulling his glasses off. I think they are getting too tight." Minhyuk told Jooyui from their bed room. They were living in a two bed room apartment that they could barely afford. They were lucky to have Hyunwoo to baby sit and their parents to help out if money got tight.

"Oh good, I was going to do that if he kept doing that. I hope this day care won't reject him because of his special needs. Minhyuk, this is our last day care that we can hope to god we can afford. Plus their building looks so nice." Jooyui felt Minhyuk's fingers cup her cheeks as he kissed her.

"Don't worry, baby. We will find a place." Minhyuk looked down at her as he helped her finish packing Minjae's diaper bag. He placed the extra bottles in the fridge as Jooyui had moved to the living room just holding Minjae up on the couch just resting her hands under his arms. "Whoa, look at you go little man! You'll be running soon so fast mommy will be the one catching her breath." Minhyuk laughed as he sat down across from Jooyui He watched as Jooyui laid back just letting Minjae crawl cross her tummy and chest just pulling at her shirt. "You already ate, little man." Minhyuk picked up his stuff for class tonight as he opened up his laptop just proof reading his paper. Minhyuk looked up minutes later to see Jooyui and Minjae asleep. "How did I get so lucky?" Minhyuk whispered as he closed his laptop as the his phone started ringing. He quickly picked it up. "Hello, yes this is Lee Minhyuk." He said

"Hello, this is the day care center. We reviewed Minjae's case file and sadly, we will have to cancel your appointment. Our facility just can't handle all the medical requests that Minjae would need. Maybe you can try in a year when he is more developed and has maybe grown out of some of these things." The woman on the other end spoke

"You are canceling our walk through? But, you don't undersand miss. My wife is very exicted to be touring your facility. This is our last hope for Minjae to be admitted into school. He will be even further behind if he waits a year. He won't grow out of these things. He was born with these disablities, you just don't grow out of them." Minhyuk snapped as he moved into their bed room just shutting the door behind him so he wouldn't wake up Jooyui or Minjae. "I understand that there could be some diffculties having a child like Minjae in a classroom, but he deserves an education like any other child. Please, just meet him and you'll understand that he just needs a little help to get through the day-" Minhyuk was cut off

"I am sorry, Mister Lee. We can't give certain children special treatment. Then we would have parents wanting the same treatment for their children as well. I am very sorry again, I hope that you understand our position in this matter. Have a very nice day." The lady spoke as she hung up.

"Wait, please don't hang-" Minhyuk started as he heard the line go flat. He cursed just throwing his phone across their bed just knocking a picture frame over.

"Hyukkie?" Jooyui opened the door as she looked at him. 

"We should go to the park today. It such-" Minhyuk started as he felt her sit in his lap just holding his cheeks. "I am sorry. The day care doesn't want us to come in. They think we want special treatment and it wouldn't be fair to the other kids." Minhyuk encircled his arms around her waist. 

"It is okay. We can't afford the place anyway." Jooyui pressed her forehead against hers. "I'll just taking him to the cafe with me." She said as Minhyuk leaned back. 

"No, you aren't. I am going to make my own care center." Minhyuk picked Jooyui up as he carried her out to the living room. "Hyunwoo!" Minhyuk called 

"I am sorry! I won't eat anymore of Joo's cookies. I just need sugar after-" Hyunwoo put away the cookies in his hand back in the cookie jar. 

"Uhm, no you can eat them all you want." Minhyuk laughed "I was trying to offer you a job." Minhyuk told him. 

"Oh. Sure, I'll watch Minjae." Hyunwoo nodded as them

"No, hyung! I meant a real job. Come teach at my care center." Minhyuk set Jooyui down. 

"Why are you two looking for a care center if you own one?" Hyunwoo asked 

"Because he doesn't own one yet. He is blurting out nonsense." Jooyui picked up Minjae as she used the hem of Minhyuk's shirt to wipe Minjae's mouth. 

"Jagi! I am not." Minhyuk whined like a child. "I am really going do it." Minhyuk looked at them.

"Where are you going to get the money for this?" Jooyui asked as she was shaking a bottle up. 

"I have some money saved up. Come on, hyung. Lets go find us a place to create a school for little kiddies like Minjae." Minhyuk grabbed his jacket and wallet. 

"But my show-" Hyunwoo looked at them as he caught Jooyui's stare. "Oh fine! I'll be a damn teacher for brats." Hyunwoo threw his hands up as he was smacked in the face with a kitchen towel. 

"My son is not a brat nor are other kids!" Jooyui glared at him. 

"You tell him, baby!" Minhyuk called from the door. He pulled Hyunwoo out as they started for a relate agency to start looking for a spot to make a child care center in.  

 

11
feb

author's : notes

Hi guys! Here is a little teaser for you all. I just wanted to show more of how Little Monstars was created. Thanks for everyone subscribing! I hope you guys like this teaser.