Chapter 20 - Seventh Day of School - Afterschool Pt 1

little monstars; apply closed!

20
seventh day of school - afterschool pt 1

   
 

  Hoseok walked into Hyunwoo's classroom as he walked over to where he was laying just bending down next to him as Minjae was chewing on his elephant just he reached out just shaking Hyunwoo awake as he picked up Minjae. "You can get up Haru and Lil'Minhyuk. Why do you always fall asleep?" He asked as Hyunwoo sat up. 

"I don't know. I just do." Hyunwoo said as he watched Hoseok shrug just leaving with Minjae. He reached over and woke up Lil'Minhyuk and Haru just rubbing his eyes as he looked at them. "Nap time is over." He said as he looked at them. He stood up as he watched them get up just stretching. "You two can go on ahead if you want to get your snack." Hyunwoo said as he put their nap time stuff up as he carried the cots back to the cloest as he made his way to the cafeteria area. He could see the others just passing out snacks as he stood off to the side. 

"When you finish your snack then we are going to out in the main play to play today. It is too cold to go outside today." Kihyun said as he looked at them. "We could also set up the room to play a movie too you guys want to watch a movie." He added 

"We want to watch a movie!" Haru called out as she looked at them as they were eatting some more shaved ice since they had a lot of left overs. 

"Okey, then Jooheon and I will go get it ready." Kihyun said as he walked off with Jooheon. 

"Can I have some more?" Minho asked 

"Sure, you can." Changkyun said as he scouped some more into his bowl as he walked over to him. He walked back to the kitchen counter just setting the bowl down as he looked at his phone as he had a text from Eunkyung if he could bring back the girls to her apartment as today was her frist day back at work from being sick. He texted her back that he would and would stay with them until she got home. He looked up from his phone as he set it down as he walked over to Minjae who had dumpped his snack on himself just his fingers clean. "Why didn't you guys tell us?" Changkyun looked at the others as he looked over as all the others were helping set up the movie.  

"Well you looked busy." Minho said as he stuffed his spoon in his mouth. 

"What happened? I leave for two seconds to type my in netflix information for the guys and Minjae is wearing his snack?" Hoseok looked at them as he took Minjae from Changkyun. He walked down the hall just walking into the bathroom where they had a little bathtub in there as well. He set Minjae on his lap as he started the water in the bathtub just opeing up the little cabinet that they had as it had extra clothes for each of the kids and shampoo and stuff. Hoseok gave Minjae a bathjust cleaning him up then putting some clothes on him as he walked out of the bathroom just walking into the main room as the kids were already watching their movie. Hoseok sat down just towel drying Minjae's hair as he had him turned around so that he could watch the movie.

•••

Sarang walked into the daycare just having Minjae's bag that Jooyui had packed up for her on her back as it was a simple backpack on her back. She walked into the main room was they were watching a movie as she could see Hoseok playing with Minjae on the floor as he wasn't to interested in the movie that they were playing. She walked over as she waved to Hoseok. "Hi, I am here to pick up Haneul and Minjae. I am watching him tonight for Minhyuk and Jooyui." She said as Hoseok looked up 

"Oh yeah, Minhyuk mentioned it. Let me go grab Minjae's stuff. I'll get Kihyun to Haneul's stuff." Hoseok said as he reached over just smacking Kihyun. "Sarang is here." He said as he walked off just watching Sarang easily pick up Minjae just setting him in her lap just contuining to let him play with the few toys infront of him. 

"Hey, let me go grab Haneul's stuff." Kihyun smiled to her as he walked off. He came back as he looked at Haneul. "Your mom is here." He said as he handed Haneul is backpack as Sarang was strapping Minjae into a stroller that Hoseok had brought out of Minhyuk's office. He figured that Minhyuk had brought it from home for Sarang to use. "You're going to be watching Minjae?" He asked 

"Yeah, Jooyui just closed up the shop. She is going to be picking up her parents with Minhyuk and she didn't want Minjae be around all those different type of germs and what not." Sarang said as she handed Minjae a toy just clipping it the stroller so he wouldn't lose it.

"Well if you need help then you can always call me." Kihyun said as he nodded at her. "I have to close up the daycare with Hyunwoo tonight but I am free the rest of the night." He said as he looked at her. 

"Okay I will keep that in mind. Come on Haneul, hold onto the stroller and you can help me keep an eye on Minjae." Sarang said as they walked out of the daycare. They walked down the street just making their way to Sarang's apartment. They made it to her apartment as she opened up the door just letting Haneul run on in as she pushed the stroller in the front way just slipping off her shoes and getting Minjae out of the stroller as she walked into her living room. "If you are going to turn on the TV, make sure you turn on something that Minjae can watch too." Sarang told Haneul as she set down the bags that she had as she set Minjae down for a second just laying out a blanket just repicked up Minjae and setting him down on the blanket. "No small toys, okay?" She added as Haneul nodded at her. She got out some of the toys Jooyui had packed just setting them down infront of Minjae as she walked to the kitchen to start on dinner. 

•••

Hyunwoo walked next to Lil'Minhyuk as they were making their way home as he sipped on his shake as they had just finished eatting a burger place as he looked down at Lil'Minhyuk was drinking his own shake as they were walking back to the Mi's apartment as she had texted them while at the burger place that she was there. Hyunwoo sighed as he walked up to the apartment building just going into the building just holding Lil'Minhyuk's hand as they got into the elevator. He knocked on Mi's apartment door as he watched it open up as Lil'Minhyuk ran past his mom. "Hey. I can only stay for a little bit." He walked inside as Mi nodded. He placed his sneakers by the door as Mi walked into the kitchen. 

"So you can only stay to talk." Mi said as she looked back at him. 

"I have to meet up with Hoseok to help decorate the daycare." Hyunwoo said as he looked at her. "We are the only two without plans." He stood there as Mi nodded. "I understand that you were trying to help me - but putting me in the spotlight associated with you will only bring you down. Plus I don't ever want to be in the entertainment industry." Hyunwoo said 

"I just figured that it would be an easy buck and a lot of money to get your own place. Besides you won't ever bring me down. You would do a good job as a model." Mi said as she looked at him. "I know Jooyui said you had some trouble in the past but models really do not get the same treatment as idols unless you are popular." Mi said 

"I know how it works. I was approached by scouts all the time until they learned I had more friends at the police station than school. I did more than just get some trouble, you know. I wasn't a good kid." He said as he looked at her. "Besides I'm pretty close to having enough money to get my own place soon anyway, so don't worry about it." He added as he looked at her. 

"You don't seem like a bad kid anymore. LIke I said I am sorry but you should always keep thought open." She said as Hyunwoo shook his head.

"Nice try but I won't. It isn't want I want to do with my life. The idea of always being away from home and around kids who use to beat me up isn't fun to me. I am not saying you are one of those people but I know enough." Hyunwoo said as he crossed his arms. 

"There are pros can cons to every job." Mi answered as she watched him look at his phone. "You have to go?" She asked as she watched him nod. "Well I'll see you later then. Are we good?" She asked as he nodded. 

"Only if you agree to never offer me another job then yes, we are." Hyunwoo said as Mi nodded. 

"I mean I won't ever not offer you the idea that you could do better in other areas, but yes I will try not to offer you any more modeling jobs." Mi said as she looked at him.  "I'll walk you out." She said as she followed him out just walking to the front door just opening it up for him as she leaned on the door frame.

"Bye Mi." He said as he slipped on his shoes as he left. 

"Yep, bye." Mi replied as she shut the front door just walking back to Lil'Minhyuk's room. "Hey it is time for a bath." She said as she found the boy asleep on his side just chuckling to herself. She pulled his blanket over him just turning off the light then exiting the room to go to her own to get ready for bed herself. 

•••

Jooheon dragged a fake christmas tree box as he looked at the other. "You guys are lucky that my friends canceled our game tonight." He looked at Hyunwoo and Hoseok as they were hanging christmas lights in the ceiling and hanging down far enough for the kids to see but not pull them down the lights. He dragged the tree over to a corner as he started to take out the christmas tree just starting to put it together as he looked over at the others just placing different decorations on the walls or hanging different things up. "The kids are really going to like this." He said as he looked at all the parts that he was going to have to put together. "Do we have enough decorations and lights for the tree?" He added as he starting to put the tree together. 

"Yeah, we do. I brought over some stuff from my house. Well my parents place, they never up up the tree anymore so they were excited to know that I wanted to use for the kids here." Hoseok said as he looked at them. 

"I am going to go find some white constructoin paper to make snowflakes with." Hyungwoo said as he walked off just walking to the art room just looking for what he needed just bringing them back as Hoseok was helping Jooheon now. He sat down as he started to make paper snowflakes to put up on the walls and hang from the ceiling. 

•••

Sooyoung pulled her hair into a bun just smoothing down her sweater as she walked out of her bathroom her room just pullling on a jacket as she walked into the ktichen just seeing the pizzas that they had made earlier just packaged up on the counter in a lunch bag to keep them warm as she made some water bottles of hot chocolate and one of coffee for Hyungwon as she placed them in the bag then placed the cake balls into a container just placing them on top as she zipped up the bag just peeking down the hall as she smiled as Seungjun came running down the hall all ready. "You ready to go?" She asked as he nodded at her. 

"Yeah, we are going to pick up Hyungwonnie!" Seungjun said as he ran to the where they kept their shoes as he pulled on his sneakers just watching his mom carrying the lunch bag and slipping on a pair of boots as she wrapped a scarf and pulled donw a hat on his head as they walked out of the door. She locked up the apartment as they headed to the hospital to meet up with Hyungwon. 

 

7
july

author's : notes

Hi guys! Here is another chapter, I hope that you guys liked this chapter!