♥ Luhan & the Giants pt. 2

Exo Family Stories

https://data.whicdn.com/images/77528930/large.png

https://ourexoticplanet.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/kris-chanyeol-and-sehun-smiles-brightly-at-a-little-girl.jpg?w=1200

Part two, here you go~

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was walking endless circles around the living room and Luhan had to bite back a laugh as he gazed up from his book, looking at his son. He knew exactly what was going on but he was too curious to see how Chanyeol would approach him and waited for the boy to finally speak up.

But it didn't happen. Even after good ten minutes Chanyeol obviously didn't know how to start and eventually Luhan felt bad for his son. He knew it must've been an awkward situation for the teenager. "I found it," he finally brought out.

Chanyeol's head snapped up and all the color disappeared from his face. "Oh."

"That's why you running around here like a headless chicken, right?" A chuckle left the father. "It happened to fall out of jeans pocket after I washed it. I threw it away, of course."

The thing, the reason Chanyeol was so nervous about was a . It fell to Luhan's feet as he took the boy's jeans out of the laundry machine and Luhan, for sure, was surprised at first but then he also wasn't. Chanyeol was a teenager after all and he was pretty much the same when he was his age.

"I," Yeol brought out. "I d-d-didn't buy it. S-some guy in front of a store gave it to me as a sample. I swear!"

"Well, even if not, it's nothing to be so nervous about."

"Y-you are n-not mad or shocked or surprised?"

Luhan snickered. "Well, I was surprised when it slipped out of your pocket but why should I shocked or even mad about it?"

"I d-don't know."

"Yeol, come here," Luhan gave his son a smile and patted the spot right next to him on the couch, waiting until Chanyeol had sat down. "I know, it must be very awkward for you right now but it really doesn't have to be. I was once sixteen, too."

"I k-know but I c-can't help it. I really didn't want you to find it. Please, don't tell Dad, ok? I don't want him to come up with it."

Luhan laughed out, nodding his head. "Sure, I'll keep it a secret."

"Thanks," eventually Chanyeol had a smile on his lips.

Luhan let out a deep sigh. "Honey, I know you'll hate me for this but I'm really curious."

Chanyeol flushed bright red, immediately getting what his father wanted to know. "W-we no, we didn't do anything yet."

"Well, you're together for just a handful of months after all. That's more than fine."

The boy gave a nod. "It was really embarrassing when the guy gave me the ," he then confessed. "Kyungsoo was with me and it suddenly got so awkward between us."

Luhan cooed as his son's face fell a little. He could imagine how awkward it must've been for the two teenage boys. "Well, you might see it as a bad timing but maybe it also has a positive effect?"

"What can be positive about it," Yeol asked, making a face. "Ever since that happened, Soo literally avoids me. He doesn't want to be alone with me anywhere."

"That's what I mean, maybe it's time for you two to talk about it."

"Y-you mean talking about h-having s-?"

"Yes," Luhan nodded. He kept a serious expression though it was really hard. Chanyeol looked absolutely adorable with his ears glowing bright red and the flush on his cheeks and he wanted nothing more than to hug his son, squeezing him.

"No," the teenager whined. "No. This will be even more awkward."

"I know, but this talk has to be done at some point anyways."

Letting out another whine, Chanyeol let his head hung forwards. Luhan reached out, his son over the head. Yeol hummed a little as his father repeated the action, this time running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sure it'll be uncomfortable but you'll see, once you've talked about it it won't be awkward anymore."

"You sure?"

"Oh hell I'm sure," Luhan laughed out. "I had to go through it, too. And it was one of the best decisions I've ever made."

"Really?" Yeol looked up with his lips pursed into a slight pout.

The father nodded. "I was very shy and I was really afraid for that day to come. Your Dad and I were a couple for around a year when this topic first came up. I was okay with cuddles and kisses but I became a nervous wreck when I thought of going any further than that. I've never been intimate with someone before, after all."

Chanyeol let out a faint sound. "Y-yeah, i-it would be my f-first time, too."

"I'm almost sure that Kyungsoo feels the same way I did back then. I shied away from your Dad too when we first were confronted with this topic."

"H-how came it up?"

"Ah, there was this guy from Dad's basketball club and he was telling everybody that he and his girlfriend would have amazing . You know yourself, sixteen is a weird age. Some are more mature than others, some already have some experience, some have not. He was bragging about it and was annoying everyone with it. One day he came up to us and some friends, asking with we would need any tips and Dad was waving him off that we would already know of all those tip, even though it was not true. I know he just said it because he wanted the guy to get lost but for me those words had a deep impact. For the first time since we've been dating I started to wonder if your Dad already wanted more. More than I was ready for."

"And then you told him that you're not ready yet?"

"Not really," Luhan smiled. "At first I tried to avoid to be alone with him. It was just the panic that took over in that moment. But after a while I realized that he'd never do something I wouldn't be comfortable with, that he'd never push me to do things I wasn't ready for and so I told him. I told him that I for sure would like to have with him but not just yet."

"A-and he accepted it?"

"Well, turned out that your Dad was just as shy as I was," Luhan laughed, revolving in memories for a second. "The awkward situation we were in back then was completely gone and forgotten once we talked about it."

Chanyeol nodded his head. "I g-guess you're right but-"

"You know, this talk is never easy. No matter what age you are or in how many relationships you've been. It's always awkward."

"R-really? I t-thought that, you know-"

"No matter how much experience you have or how extroverted you are when it comes to or having with a new partner, your partner might not feel same about it. And then it can get awkward as hell. It even can get awkward when you're in a relationship or already married."

A confused frown formed on Chanyeol's forehead. "Eh?"

"Your Dad and I were in such a situation once. And we were already married that time."

"Really?"

Luhan gave a nod. "Sehun was just born and I felt really uncomfortable in my skin. I didn't even like looking at myself and because of that I turned away from your father. For almost a year, by the way. And after years of being together we had to have this 'I'm not ready yet' talk all over again."

Chanyeol hummed at the words, nodding.

"Take your time with approaching him but I only can recommend you to do it. Go and talk to him. Face to face, maybe on the phone with a safe distance between you but talk. It'll help you to get back to where you were before that random store dude gave decided to shove a into your hand. It's a stupid sample by the way. Black passion with cassis flavor? Who the hell likes cassis?"

The comment had Chanyeol chuckling. Luhan smiled when the boy let himself fall against him, snuggling close. "Thank you, Baba."

"Anything for you, baby," Luhan said, pressing a kiss to his sons temple. "I hope you know that you can come to me with everything. No matter how awkward the topic might be." He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol and gave his shoulder a squeeze.

"Yes," the boy hummed. "I know."

"Good, do you then want to take the chance and tell me about that messed up history exam?"

Chanyeol tensed in his hold and luhan could hear the deep breath his son in. "Uhm..."

"Yes? I'm all ears."

"I studied, well, I tried to b-but I just couldn't focus on it. I thought I'd pass it but it turned out to be very hard and yeah," Yeol breathed out. "I got an F."

"I assume all you could think of was Kyungsoo, huh?" Luhan's lips curled into a smile as his son nodded his head. "Do you think you can at least make a little room for school stuff in your brain in future?"

"I'll try. But I guess I have to. Soo kicked my for failing this test."

"Ah, I like him more and more."

Chanyeol whined a little at the joke and sat back, looking at his father. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

Yeol bit down his lip, looking away for a second. "D-did you ever imagine your future with Dad when you started dating?"

"Of course I did," Luhan said. "Oh gosh, I was imagining a lot of stuff, even daydreaming about it. I was one very madly in love teenager. I guess that's normal."

"So it's not weird to imagine how our future could look like?"

"Of course not."

Chanyeol let out a sigh. "Oh, g-good. I thought I was weird."

"No, you're not. You're just very much in love and that's adorable."

The boy flushed a little. "I really hope that he and I will stay together."

"Well, that depends on you two only but I'm sure it'll be like that," Luhan smiled. "You heard your Dad, he can't wait for you to get married."

"W-well," Yeol brought out, smiling. "When that day comes I'll let you know."


 



 

It was raining cats and dogs outside and as Luhan walked into the living room he didn't miss the light that was coming from his kids treehouse. He smiled to himself as he stepped towards the window to try to catch a glimpse of what his son's were doing up there.

When Chanyeol and Sehun were younger they used to hide in the wooden house to munch on snacks they've sneaked from the kitchen or to escape Yifan when they did something naughty and were about to be scold.

Nowadays they rarely went up there but Luhan guessed it was simply their age. Though he wondered what they were doing between all their old outdoor toys that were stored there in big boxes.

Tiptoeing, Luhan stretch to look through the window. He couldn't see much but it was still enough to make him frown. His boys were sitting in the middle of the room and from what he could make out Sehun was crying with his big brother hugging him tightly, rubbing his back.

Letting out a hum, Luhan bit down his lip. He was curious why his youngster obviously crying his heart out but he knew he just couldn't go there, telling them that he was, more or less, spying on them.

Thinking for a minute the father then went to the kitchen and prepared a couple of snacks and a bottle of soda. Then throwing over one of Yifan's hoodies that happened to hang over one of the chairs, Luhan stepped onto the terrace and quickly rushed over to the big oak. He almost slipped on his way, figuring out that his slippers were not really made for running over wet grass.

"Yeol? Hun?" He called out as he slowly climbed up the ladder to the treehouse.

The red painted wooden door opened only a second later and Chanyeol peeked out. "Uh yeah?"

Luhan smiled at his son, lifting up the bag he brought with him. "You seem very busy up here and so I thought you may would like to have some snacks and something to drink."

"Oh, thank you," Yeol reached for the small bag.

"I didn't put in cups but some tissues for your hands."

"T-tissues? Yeol, give one please."

Sehun's thick voice caught Luhan's ears and he saw his opportunity coming to check up on his son. Climbing up a little more, Luhan peeked into the treehouse. "Hunnie, are you okay? Did you catch a cold?"

"Ah, no I-" As their eyes met and Luhan was clearly able to see his red, puffy eyes Sehun paused. "I'm o-okay."

Luhan frowned a little. "Are you sure?"

Sehun looked away, gazing at his older brother. Chanyeol gave him a smile and a slight shrug of his shoulders. "I, uh, do you have a second?"

"Of course," fully climbing into the treehouse, Luhan sat down between his sons. He looked at Sehun while Chanyeol unpacked the snack bag. "Did something happen?"

The younger of the two brother sighed, gazing to the floor. "I guess Baek and I are no longer together."

"W-what?" Luhan blinked his eyes in surprise. Only two days ago he drove Sehun over to Baekhyun's house and as far as he could tell they were perfectly fine that day. "Why? What happened?"

"We fought."

"That's it? You fought and now you're not together anymore?"

Sehun shrugged. "Yeah? I guess."

A little confused, Luhan turned to Chanyeol. "I'm confused."

"Baek and Hun fought because of Jongin," Yeol said.

"Why would you fight because of Jongin?" The father ask, turning back to Sehun.

"I don't know. Baek started it. He said that he doesn't like me hanging out with Jongin."

Sehun scowled when Luhan laughed out. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to laugh," Lu apologized. "So, you fought because Baek is jealous?"

"J-jealous?"

"Yeah, he obviously is jealous of Jongin. Why else would he say that he doesn't like you hanging out with him?"

Sehun blinked his eyes.

"See, that's what I tried to tell you," Chanyeol threw in while munching on a chocolate cookie.

"B-but why would he be jealous?"

"Sehunnie, you're very close to Jongin."

"Of course I am, he's my best friend and Baek knows that. So why would he be jealous?"

Luhan chuckled a little at the pout Sehun had his lips pursed into. "Honey, Jongin handsome, he's very popular and he's close to you. Baek obviously is afraid that you might fall for him."

"O-oh."

"And because of that he doesn't want you to be close to Jongin anymore. That's a normal reaction when you're jealous. But, I'm confused why you broke up?"

"Because Sehun is a petty baby and told Baek to off."

Sehun ducked his head a little as Chanyeol exposed him. "Oh, Sehun," Luhan shook his head.

"I know, I shouldn't have said it. But I was mad."

The father let out a sigh. "You really have to try to control your temper a little more."

Sehun pouted. "It's all Daddy's fault. I got it from him."

"Well," Luhan chuckled. "That's true. But nevertheless you should go and apologize to Baek. I'm sure h-" Luhan paused as he heard someone calling his and the boys name. He stretched to peek out of the treehouses window. "Oh, it's Dad with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo."

Chanyeol immediately jumped up, almost knocking over the open soda bottle. "Soo is here?!" He pushed past his Baba and reached out to open the window. "Hey," he called out, waving his hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Baek dragged me here," Kyungsoo answered. "He wants to talk to Sehun."

Sehun's eyes perked up and he looked at Luhan, in a breath. "I can't do that."

"Oh sure you can. And you should," Luhan said, giving his son a smile. "Come on."

"We're coming," Yeol loudly announced before he closed the window. He quickly closed the soda and stuffed it into the bag together with the cookies, then moving to open the door.

Luhan was next to get out of the treehouse, climbing down the ladder. Halfway down the wet latter he slipped. A shriek left the father as he fell, knocking over his son as well. Chanyeol hit the wet ground with a loud "Oof," crying out a second later as Luhan accidentally shoved his elbow into the boy's face.

"Oh my god," Luhan gasped, whipping around. "Look at me, Yeol! Look at me!" He grabbed the boy's face to see where he had hit him. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"I'm okay, I'm okay," Yeol said, cupping a hand over his throbbing eye. "I guess."

"Let me see," Luhan said, removing the hand. A gasp left. "You need an ice pack, quickly."

"I need new pants first," the teenager uttered as he slowly got up from the wet grass.

"Sehun, be careful when you come down," Luhan called up to his younger son as he watched Chanyeol waddling off towards the house.

Once Sehun safely had made it down the slippery latter, Luhan and he also made their way to the house. They were greeted by Kyungsoo and Sehun and Luhan immediately noticed their wet clothes. "Oh my, you two are soaking wet. Why?"

"Well, we saw the light but nobody opened the door and Baek wanted to wait until one of you would show up," Kyungsoo explained.

Yifan nodded. "What were you doing up there?" He then asked. "I was surprised when they told me that nobody opened the door."

"We had, uh, a picnic," Luhan said.

"A picnic?" Yifan raised a brow.

"Gorgeous, what my sons and I do in that treehouse is none of your business. And now excuse me, I have to give those cuties here some dry clothes."

While Luhan went to give Kyungsoo and Baekhyun some dry, comfy clothes, Chanyeol also changed into a pair of dry sweat pants and then went to get an ice-pack. His father's elbow had hit him harder than he expected and a black eye was already forming.

Yifan chuckled a little as he took a look at his son's eye. "Looking like a bad boy now," he joked.

Chanyeol grimaced and was about to spat something at his father but Kyungsoo entering the kitchen kept him from it. "Looking like a bad boy," Kyungsoo repeated the words. "Nah, not really with that chocolate sticking to your face."

Chanyeol madly blushed as Kyungsoo reached out to wipe the remnant of his chocolate cookie away from the corner of his mouth but let him do it anyways, giving him a shy smile afterwards. "T-thanks."

Luhan who was standing right behind Kyungsoo in the doorway cooed at the scene. Baekhyun was with him also smiled, then making a sound to get Luhan's attention. "Uh, do you know where Sehun is?"

"He's probably in his room," Luhan told the boy. "And if he's not there he's probably hiding in Chanyeol's bed."

Baekhyun rose his brows at the answer. "Uh, what?"

Luhan chuckled. "Don't tell him that I told you but it's a habit of his. Every time he's feeling uncomfortable with situations he has to face he seeks for shelter in Yeol's bed. Yeol is to blame for this behavior though."

Chanyeol let out a gasp. "What?! I'm not!"

"You always hit him in your bed when he was about to get scold," Yifan threw in, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Aw, that's cute," Kyungsoo stated, giving his tall boyfriend a smile.

"True, it is," Luhan agreed, turning back to Baek. "Maybe you should go to Yeol's room right away."

Baekhyun gave a nod and hummed a short "Okay," before turning away.

"Yah, but don't you dare to make out in my bed," Chanyeol called after his younger brother's boyfriend.

"I'll think about it," Baek chirped back as he trailed off to find Sehun.

Chanyeol only grumbled at the sassy comment and rolled his eyes.

"Did something happen between Baekhyun and Sehun?" Yifan asked, looking into the round.

Yeol made a sound. "Ah, just a quarrel."

"Must've been a bad quarrel if Baek drags Kyungsoo here with him."

This time Kyungsoo made a sound. "Well, what don't you do for your friends."

Luhan gave the boy a smile. "Say, do you want to stay for dinner? I'm sure those two up there will take a while until they've sorted things out."

"Sure," Soo nodded. "I'll just go and call my parents."

As Kyungsoo left the room to fetch his cellphone, Luhan stepped towards his older son. "Let me see your eye," he said as he reached out for the ice-pack Chanyeol still had pressed to his face.

"Good one, babe," Yifan laughed. "Our son looks like one of those rebellious streetfighter now."

Luhan scowled at his husband. "Oh, bite your tongue will you. It was an accident." He whined as Chanyeol removed the ice-pack, showing him his black eye. "Ah, I'm so sorry. If it's not better by Monday, you can stay home. You don't have to go to school like this."

"Don't worry, Baba," Yeol smiled, putting the ice-pack back onto his eye. "It's okay. I'm sure it'll be better by Monday."

"I hope."

Yifan laughed out. "Calm down now, babe. You can't change it anymore."

"Still," Luhan mumbled. "I hurt my child."

"Yeah, while falling down the ladder of a treehouse," the husband snickered. "It's a funny story though."

This time Luhan let out a sigh. "You're too much sometimes."

Chanyeol laughed out as Yifan tried to hug his husband but Luhan ducked away, only throwing a playful punch at the taller. Kyungsoo came back to the kitchen as his boyfriends parents chased each other around the kitchen counter, giggling at the scene.

"Alright, back off now," stamming his hands against his chest, Luhan pushed Yifan away. "I want to start with dinner now."

"What's for dinner?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know yet but I want to make some Baozi."

"Do you make them yourself?" Kyungsoo wanted to know.

"Yes," Luhan smiled. "Do you like Baozi."

"I do," the boy returned smiled. "May I help you? I'd like to learn how to make them."

"Oh sure, help is always good."

Chanyeol wanted to help too but since he still had to cool his swollen eye, Luhan parked his son at the kitchen table and let him stirr in a bowl of dough mix while he and Kyungsoo prepared the rest of the dinner.

As they were almost done with forming and filling all the buns the loud noise of a door being slammed shut had all of them flinching.

"Go to hell!"

Quickly grabbing a wet dish cloth Luhan wiped his hands clean and rushed to the kitchen door, where a sobbing Baekhyun appeared in the same time. "B-baekhyun, what happened?"

"M-may I have my clothes?" Boy asked with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Uh, your clothes are in the dryer," Luhan said. "Uh, c-come," he then said and gently dragged the boy over to the living room. Pushing Baekhyun into a sitting position he sat down next to him. "What happened? Come on, you can tell me."

"I d-don't k-know," Baek brought out under tears. "I apologized for something I said and tried to explain everything but he literally waved it off, telling me to b-be not so childish."

Luhan breathed in, clenching his jaw. "Come here," he hugged his son boyfriend and rubbed his back while Baekhyun cried into his shoulder. "Yifan," he then called out, waiting until his husband appeared in the doorway of the room.

"Oh, what happened?" The man asked, raising his brow.

"Baek and Sehun had a fight. Sehun shall tell you what it was about but he's in need of some clear words, now."

The tall man gave a nod. "Alright," he said, then turning away to go upstairs. He ran into Sehun just as the boy wanted to go from Chanyeol's to his own room. "Sehun, let's have a word."

"Oh, what do you want?"

"Not in this tone, young man," Yifan said, pushing his son into his room. "Sit down."

Huffing, Sehun went over to his bed and sat down. "Now, what do you want?"

"I would like to know why Baekhyun is sitting downstairs, crying out his eyes."

Sehun's eyes widened. "H-he's crying?"

"He's literally bawling into Baba's shoulder, so what happened?'

The teenager sighed loudly. "You know, we fought and he came here to talk about it."

"Well, I already guessed that," the father said. "Go on."

"He was jealous and apologized for something he said. W-well and I-" A whine left Sehun. "Damn, I didn't want to react this petty but I might have said that he should not act this childish in future."

"Oh god," Yifan let out a dry laugh. "I can't believe it. Do you even think with that pretty head of yours?"

Lowering his head in shame, Sehun peeked at his father.

"Sehun really, he's here to apologize and you, excuse my choice of words, it up like this? I'm speechless."

"B-but he said something bad first."

"Does it matter? No and it does not because he realized that he's done wrong and came here to apologize."

"B-but-" "Okay, listen. I'll tell you something now. I was jealous once too and unlike Baekhyun I thought I was right with what I did and said. And now guess what, right, it almost killed the relationship  Baba and I had. So be happy that Baek is here to apologize. It shows nothing but the love he has for you. And now move your down there and say that you're sorry before he's gone and it's too late."

"Y-yes Dad."

Yifan almost had to laugh at how much Sehun resembled himself when he was a teenager and sometimes he didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing. Watching his son hurrying out of his room and down the stairs, he also made his way back downstairs. In the corner of his eye he saw Sehun literally jumping at Baekhyun, begging for forgiveness as he walked past the living room and into the kitchen.

"Oh, it's smells awesome in here," he stated.

"Thank you," Kyungsoo gave him a sweet smile. "I hope I did everything right."

"Of course you did," Chanyeol said, smiling at the smaller. He had put the ice-pack aside and was helping his boyfriend steaming the filled buns. "Everything okay between Hun and Baek?"

Yifan shrugged. "If Baek is going to forgive your brother then yes. I can't believe how dumb he is sometimes."

"Me neither but I we can't blame him for that, you're not better yourself."

Yifan made a face. "Thanks for exposing me like this."

"I think Kyungsoo deserves to know, in case Yeol does something stupid in future."

"I'll try my best not to!"

Luhan smiled at his son, petting his cheek as he walked past him. "Good boy." He then peeked at the already done baozi and smiled at his son's boyfriend. "They look awesome. Thank you very much."

Kyungsoo returned the smile. "Thank you for teaching me."

"You're more than welcome. If you want you can join me more often."

"Oh, I'd love to."

"Good, then let's prepare the rest."

"I'll go and set the table then," Chanyeol announced while washing his hands in the sink. He dried them off and went to collect cutlery, plates and bowls.

Yifan stayed behind in the kitchen, preparing some ice-cold drinks as Chanyeol walked past him towards the dining room. "Kyungsoo do you like peach or lemon better?"

"Oh, uh peach please."

"Ew, stop that," Chanyeol's voice suddenly sounded up. "Nobody wants to see you exchanging saliva."

"A wonder that you're even able to see with that shiner, prizefighter," Sehun spat back at his brother.

"Baek, did you know that Sehun had a lot of herpes when he was younger."

"Oh you, you bastard. Baba! Yeol says tells lies about me!"

"That's the truth."

"It's not! Take that back!"

"Never!"

"Then I'll tell Soo that you used to be a bedwetter!"

"Don't' you dare!"

"Baba!" "Dad!"

Yifan and Luhan loudly sighed at the bickering. "Welcome to our family, Kyungsoo," Luhan laughed as he turned to the boy.

"Yeah," Yifan chuckled while shaking his head. "Welcome to our daily madness."

Kyungsoo giggled. "Thank you for having me," he smiled, eyes cutely curving. "At least, it will never be boring here."

The parents looked at each other, smiling. "For sure not."