♥ KrisBaek

Exo Family Stories

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOgDGOtCIAEAW62.jpg

Well, the one I've written this for has deactivated her account, so...yeah, this chapter is dedicated to no one. 'ㅅ'
This picture doesn't resemble KrisBaek in this story, I just like it. >.<

 

 

 

A long yawn escaped Baekhyun and Yifan at the exact same time and it had Baek giggling. "Are you tired?" He asked his husband and walked over to him.

Nodding, Yifan wrapped his arms around the younger once he had sat down in his lap. "And you?"

"Me too," Baek said. "I couldn't sleep well and Yeol woke up way too early today."

They looked over to where their son was. Chanyeol sat on the carpet in front of the couch, curiously inspecting the TV programm. He had his rosy lips pursed into a cute pout and his black hair was a slightly curled mess, even though Baek had combed the boy's hair just an hour ago.

"He needs a haircut again," the young father sighed, resting his head on Yifan's shoulder.

"I think he looks cute," the Chinese smiled, eyes focusing on the bright yellow hairclip Baekhyun had used to clip back Chanyeol's hair.

"That might be true but if we wait any longer we can tie his hair, soon. And it's not you who has to comb and tie his hair in the morning, then. It's crazy how fast his hair grows."

Chuckling, Yifan patted the younger's thigh. "I have a day off tomorrow," he said. "Shall I take him to the barber?"

"But not to the one down the street. He doesn't like the lady there. He'll do nothing but screaming when you bring him there. The last time it sounded as if someone tried to murder him."

A sigh left the young man. He had tried to cut Chanyeol's hair by himself but the boy just wouldn't sit still. It was no difference at the hair salon but there Baekhyun could distract his son, making him at least sit still for a couple of seconds so the barber cut work without cutting the boy's ears off. Baekhyun didn't like to admit it but his baby got this side definitely from him.

"Alright, got it," Yifan said. "I'll take him to the hair salon I always go." Another yawn escaped the man and he buried his face into his love's neck, humming. "I could sleep right now."

"Then let's take a nap," Baek suggested, gazing to Yifan's wrist watch. "It's almost time for Yeol's nap anyways."

"Good, then let's go then," the man said, lifting his head to press a kiss to the corner of Baekhyun's mouth. He watched as Baek got off his lap and walked over to their son, lifting him up from the floor. When Chanyeol looked at him, squealing, he stood up. "What is it, baby boy?"

Chanyeol squealed again and then started to babble something only he could understand. Adjusting the boy in his arms, Baekhyun made his way towards his and Yifan's bedroom. "Don't you want to change him?" Yifan asked?

"No," Baek shook his head and sat Yeol down on the bed, grabbing the hem of Yeol's thin sweater. "It's warm enough for him to just sleep in his romper."

Yifan smiled when Chanyeol started to toddle around the bed in his cute, short sleeved, striped romper. He laid down on his side of the bed, reaching out for his son. "Yeol, come here."

Gurrgling the baby boy moved to his father and let himself fall onto his knees right in front of him. Yifan wrapped his fingers around the boys torso and lifted him up to place him on top of his chest. Chanyeol snuggled close when he was laid down, curling his tiny fingers in his father's shirt.

Yifan buried his nose into his son's hair and inhaled the pleasant smell of baby shampoo. Chanyeol giggled at the ticklish feeling and wiggled a little.

After taking off his jeans and dropping them next to the bed, Baek also climbed into the bed, laying down next to his husband and son. He got comfortable by Yifan's side, using his arm as a pillow. "Time to nap, Yeollie," he said in a quiet voice and ran his fingers through the baby's soft hair.

Humming at the treatment, Chanyeol brought his thumb to his mouth and began to on it. Yifan smiled and pressed a kiss to the boy's head as Chanyeol slowly drifted to sleep, closing his big, brown eyes.

Closely snuggled together and with their son already sleeping, the couple shared a few loving kisses before they also fell into a deep, tight sleep. Baekhyun woke up a couple of hours later with Yifan tightly hugging him from behind. He blinked his eyes open, yawning. "Yifan."

The Chinese reacted to his name with a hum and buried his face into the back of Baekhyun's neck. "Hm?"

"Where's Yeol?"

Reaching behind him, Yifan moved his hand along the mattress. "Isn't he on your side?" He asked when he couldn't find the boy.

"He's not," Baek said and abruptly pushed himself out of the elder's arms when he found the door to their bedroom open. "Didn't you close the door?"

"Yes...I mean no, I don't know."

Not bothering to put on his pants, Baekhyun jumped out of the bed and dashed out of the room, closely followed by his husband, who a little ungracefully stumbled after him. "Chanyeol?"

Baek flinched when he stepped into something and gasped when he lifted to check in what he had stepped.

"That's not blood, right?" Yifan asked, already paler than the moon as looked at the red drops that fell from Baekhyun's foot into the red puddle he had stepped into. "Oh god, please tell me that it's not blood."

Frowning, Baekhyun ran his finger along his heel to catch something of the red liquid. He sniffed on it, whining loudly at the scent. "Oh please, no." He wiped his heel clean with his hand and then wiped his hand on his shirt, leaving a red mark on it.

"B-Beak, hey where are you going?" Yifan asked as the younger headed down the hall. "It's not blood, right? Wha-" His words got stuck in his throat as he spotted a bright yellow handprint on the wall. "Oh snap."

The closer the couple got to the end of the hallway, the more handprints they found along the way. They were everywhere, on the wall and floor in all imaginable colors. What Baekhyun had stepped into was no blood but red paint. Paint from his home studio, paint he used to create pictures with, because the young male was an artist, working on commission.

As they reached the room, Chanyeol was eagerly toddling around, leaving foot -and handprints everywhere. Everytime he left a new colorful mark, he laughed out, beaming at his work. "Chanyeollie," Baek called out. "What are you doing?"

Chanyeol squealed and showed his Papa the paint tube he was holding onto, squeezing it. The boy was literally covered in paint and Baekhyun knew that the romper his son was wearing was a loss.

As some of the paint splashed onto the floor, Chanyeol stepped into his, squeaking loudly. "Well," Yifan brought out. "Good thing we've parquette everywhere, huh?"

Baekhyun let out a laugh mixed with a sigh. "Yeah, but we have to paint the walls because you won't get this off."

Nodding, the Chinese looked around the room, scanning the wall and their new decoration. "Uh, babe?"

"Hm?" Baek asked, looking at his husband. "What is it?"

"You stepped into red paint, right?" He asked and pointed at the stain on Baek's shirt. "But there's not a single red print here."

Scooping their son up, the parents rushed out of the room. Chanyeol squealed as he was carried to every room on the upper floor and then down to the ground floor. Yifan was first to spot a bright red handprint on the doorframe to their open dining and living area and cried out once he threw a look at their couch.

The cream colored furniture was covered in red, with hand -and fingerprints all along the rear and the seats. The paint tube lay on the floor in front of the couch, staining the carpet.

"May I cry?"

"Sure, don't hold back," Baek uttered, eyeing the mess their son made. "How long did we sleep that he was able to do this?" He gazed at Chanyeol, who was now busy leaving marks on his Papa's white shirt with the remaining paint that stuck to his hands. "Yeol, did you even sleep?"

"We need a new couch," Yifan mumbled, still close to tears. "And we need to buy wall paint. And we definitely should invest in those baby door gates for the stairs. He didn't destroy any of your works, did he?"

"No," Baek said, shaking his head. "At least I didn't see yet but I don't think so."

"We should double check the doors from now on."

"We should."

"Okay," the Chinese said. "Do you want me to bathe him or do you want me to clean up?"

"You bathe him," Baek said. "I'll try my best on the stains."

"Alright then," the Chinese said and took his son from Baek. "Let's go and wash you up, Picasso."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A couple of weeks had passed since Chanyeol had discovered his Papa's paint and since that his parents were extremely cautious and looked out for him every couple of seconds. Baekhyun was able to clean the carpet but not the couch and so it got replaced by a dark model. "Better safe than sorry," was what Yifan said when he bought it. "You never know."

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and while Chanyeol was busy playing with his toys, his parents lay on the couch watching their son. "Sometimes I wonder what he's talking," Baek giggled, running his fingers up and down Yifan's chest.

"Soon we will know," the man said, smiling. He turned to Baekhyun and brushed his nose against the younger ones.

Baekhyun hummed when Yifan stole a couple of kisses from his lips. "Yifan, not with your son in the room," he mumbled when he felt the tip of the elders tongue running across his lower lip.

"Why not? He's too busy to notice."

Eventually giving in Baekhyun moved into the man's lap, facing his son with his back. He curled his fingers in Yifan's hair sighing as he into the mouth. Totally caught up in their own world, they only pulled away as things seemed to get a little too steamy. "There's no chance we can put him to sleep now, huh?"

Laughing, Baek slapped his husband in the chest. "No, he's just woken up from his nap. There's no way h-where is he?"

Yifan sat up, looking over to the boy's play area. "Uh, I don't know."

"Yeol?" Baek called out, climbing off Yifan's lap. "Chanyeol."

"Well, good thing is he can't be upstairs," Yifan grinned and threw a look at the newly installed baby gate.

"No, but in your office," Baek said, pointing at the open door.

The architect's eyes widened and in the blink of an eye he leaped off the couch and rushed towards his office. "Oh no, Yeol. No, what are you doing?!"

"Well, seems as someone didn't double check his door," Baek teased, chuckling.

Of course Chanyeol had found something to entertain himself and to Yifan's regert it was a black marker the boy now happily ran over one of his architectural drawings.

"You know," Baek said as he watched Yifan desperately trying to take the marker from Chanyeol. "We can't blame him. With an architect and a painter as his parents, the passion for art, colors and forms runs in his blood."

Yifan only whined at the comment, admitting defeat as Chanyeol began to scribble on his work again, happily squealing.

Baekhyun was right, who could blame him for that?

“M-maybe we should get baby gates for every door.”