CHAPTER 17

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

After one year,

Suho has mixed feelings when he heard the rumor that Woohyun and Chorong are dating in real life, even the two agency has denied that two are dating. In fact, they are actually dating but not the right timing to exposed their relationship in the public. Suho was mad towards his best friends, Woohyun. The rumor dating news supposed to be him and Chorong not Woohyun. He isn't satisfield with the rumor that the fans wishing that Woohyun and Chorong should be dating in real life. Meanwhile, he with Chorong, some fans doesn't like and attacked Chorong with her group members as well to stay away from Exo.

The day, Suho determined to confessed his feelings towards Chorong. He doesn't care what will happened to their friendship. Suho ask Chorong to meet him personally at the Han River in the middle of night. He wore full of black outfit and put black mask on his face since he's an idols. 

"Suho-ah!" Chorong waved her hands when she saw Suho is sitting alone on the bench, while waiting for her and hold the two ice americano. 

"Oh, Chorong-ah!" Suho said when he saw Chorong take a seat besides of him. Then, he lead the ice americano to Chorong.

"Good timing! I felt so thirsty. Thank you." Chorong told while she dranks her coffee.

"How are you? You looks so skinny. I thought the angel was approached me." Suho commented while he let out a small chuckle.

"Ya! I'm not chubby anymore." Chorong laughed shyly.

"You still beautiful, Chorong." Suho told while he drank his coffee.

"Ya! Don't make me blushing." Chorong laughed shyly.

"Aigooo... My Chorong-ie blushing." Suho tease.

"Do you want a die?" Chorong said with her coldly.

Suho chuckled, "Anyway, I have something to confessed with you." He said.

"Confessed? What's that?" She asked.

"Actually...." He breathes heavily. "Actually....." He stop again.

"Actually what? Ya spell it out!" Chorong yelled. She's curiously.

"I- I--- I---" He shuttered. 'What's wrong with me. Why I feel so hard to confessed my feelings to her' He titled on his mind.

"Ya Kim Joonmyeon!" She yelled out.

"I LIKE YOU!" Suho shouted, makes Chorong in shockedly and speechless at the sametime.

"Mwo" She replied with her shocked expression.

Suho breathes heavily, "I like you, Park Chorong. I know we're promise to not have feelings each other but I can't! I like you so much and I can't to see you with someone else even Woohyun-ie. I don't know what's happened betwee you and him in the past, but I just want to let you know, I really like you." He began to confessed his feelings while he make a eye-contact with Chorong.

'What should I said now. Woohyun-ah! I need your help.' Chorong title in her mind.

"I know you were suprise but I'll give you some time to think about it. I hope it doesn't impact on our friendship, Chorong." Suho told, makes Chorong felt guilty.

Chorong breathes heavily, "Let me honest with you. I like you because you are my best friends and I never consider you to be my boyfriend in the future." She said.

"Why? It is because of my fans?" Suho asked.

"I really don't want to involved your fans in our friendship. But please understand me, Suho. I'm so sick of your fans. Everyday everytime we will receive blackmail from your fans. I'm pity on Bomi, she almost suicide herself because of Baekhyun's fans. If you want to stay our friendship, please I beg to you. I don't want my members involved with your groups especially dating rumors." She told while she breathes heavily.

"But I really like you, Chorong! I don't care about my fans. I'll do anything for you." Suho pleaded while he held her hands.

"But I don't like you, Suho." Chorong told while she let go her hands from his hands.

"Come on, Chorong! I'll do anything to protect you from my fans." Suho said.

"I have someone in my heart." She straightforward.

"Who? Is it Woohyun-ie?" Suho asked while he looked at her eyes with angered.

"No need to know, Suho." She replied.

"Why? So, it is true Woohyun-ie in your heart?" Suho said. 

"Why must involved Woohyun? It is enough to you to know that I have someone in my heart." She yelled.

"Because I heard a lot of rumor that you two are dating!" He yelled back.

"It a just rumor, Suho-ah!" She answered.

"No Chorong. I won't let somebody even Woohyun take you from me. I warning to you, I will do anything to make your mine." He told with cold face.

"How desperate you are. If you still stubborn like this, better we end our friendship. Please forget me and move on Suho-shi." She answered with cold tone.

Suho feel burning up on his body, he gets up and shouted like a crazy man, makes Chorong shocked by his sudden action. 

"Now tell me. Are you and Woohyun-ie are dating?" Suho asked with coldly.

Chorong stayed in silence with she sighed heavily. 

"Why you aren't answering, Park Chorong!" Suho yelled out.

"Suho!" A familiar voice called out loud.

It was Woohyun. He was following Chorong when she tell him that she's going to meet up with Suho. He feel jealous and he decided to following Chorong without her knowing. When he saw Chorong meet Suho, he immediately hide behind the tree and began to eavesdropping their conversation.

"Woohyun-ah!" Chorong gets up from her seated. She shocked when she saw Woohyun was standing there.

"I heard everything." Woohyun said as he began to walking.

"What a good timing! Now tell me, are you two are really dating?" Suho asked again while he holds his anger. 

"If we are really dating, what you should do? To ruin our relationship." Woohyun asked back while his cold face.

"Mwo?" Suho shockedly.

Woohyun held Chorong's hands tightly, "I and Chorong have been in a relationship in a year. I think it's enough for you to understand and knowing our relationship. I'm sorry for kept this secret from you, because we wanted to stayed remained our friendship." He tell the truth.

"Let's go. I don't have mood to talk with him." Chorong said while she pulled Woohyun hands and they began to walked away to back their dorms. 

'Wait and see, Woohyun. I will do anything to make her mine.' Suho said on his heart while he looked at them are leaving.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even since when Suho confessed his feelings to Chorong, they become stranger after all and they pretending aren't knew each other include Woohyun as well. When Woohyun began tell the truth about their relationship, Suho was mad towards Woohyun and he willing do anything to ruin their relationship so that Chorong will become his mine. Even though, the rumors spread out that the two are dating but they still denied to exposed their relationship in the public. Although, there are many photos of the two wearing smiliar clothes, couple things but still they denied that they are actually dating in real life. 

Meanwhile, Eunji has fallen in love with Sunggyu since the two often to meeting up and coincidence at their workplace and their dorms as well. The two has decided to tell their relationship to their group members that they have been dating in 4 months without knowing else. Besides that, L has began to tell the truth about his feelings towards Naeun to his group members even she's dating with Taemin. The relationship between Naeun and Taemin still work out and they haven't decided to tell the public because Taemin were worried about his fans will do something harsh towards Naeun and her group members as well.

Thus, the dating news of Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon spread out. The two aren't dating in real life but because of he got blackmail from his CEO of SM Ent. He felt depressed and mad himself, he forced to do for save his carrier as Idol. But even though, the rumors that Baekhyun is dating with Taeyeon, his feelings towards Bomi still have even he haven't tried to talk or confessed his feelings towards Bomi. Meanwhile, Bomi still isn't satisfield with Baekhyun's fans. 

"When will it end? I feel so tired all of this!" Bomi felt annoyed when she read some comments on her SNS.

"What are you reading?" Chorong asked.

"This! Although he is dating Taeyeon sunbaenim. But the fans still mentioned my name." Bomi said while she gave her phone out to Chorong, and she took it with her eyes in widened.

"Daebak! She called you fake . How dare they are!" Chorong let out of her angers.

"I'm so mad! I'm not related at all with them. So annoyed!" Bomi let out of her angers.

"Me too unnie! I feel wanna to quit to be idol right now." Naeun interrupted.

"I don't know what they want actually." Bomi said with her grumpy face.

"I don't know what happened to me if I and Woohyun revealed our relationship." Chorong sighed.

"Me too!" Eunji agrees.

"Ya! The fans wanted you and Sunggyu oppa are dating in real life. You won't got any haters from his fans." Bomi told.

"She's right, unnie." Naeun agrees.

"What's wrong?" Eunji asked Chorong while she patted on her shoulder.

"I just wondered what will Suho doing if I and Woohyun exposed our relationship in the public." Chorong sighed.

"I don't think so he willing do that. I think he is mad because you two hide your relationship from him." Eunji answered.

"But what if he really does?" Bomi said.

"It can't be Bomi-ah! I know Suho oppa won't do that to his best friends." Eunji told.

"Sorry girls! Because of me, we got a lot of haters from Exo's fans. I am bad leader!" Chorong burst into a tears.

"Don't said that, unnie. You are the best leader to us!" Bomi told while she hugged with Chorong, same goes the rest of her numbers.

***

After two months, Apink and Infinite preparing for their comeback. Previously, Apink comeback with their new song is 'Mr.Chu' while Infinite 'Last Romeo'. The two group have same date to comeback their new song. For this time, the two group also comeback their new song on the same date, Apink with their new song is 'LUV' and 'Back' new song for Infinite. 

Furthermore, Apink and Infinite often to meeting up each other because they have share a same building and the cafe as well. Woollim pesident and Cube president are close each other and the two are owner of the cafe. Besides that, Exo also comeback with their new song is 'Overdose' and the three groups always coincidence or meeting up at their workplace or any events they are attending. Infinite and Exo had attending at the MAMA Awards, while Apink doesn't, because their has schedule at Japan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

"What's wrong with your face, hyung? Is there has something happened?" Woohyun asked while he patted on Sunggyu's shoulder.

Sunggyu nod his head, "A big problem." He answered.

"Tell me what's your big problem." Woohyun said.

"Just waste your time, Woohyun. He will never tell what's his problem. I've been here for awhile and asking him why but he still don't tell it." Sungyeol told.

"Oh really?" Woohyun chuckled.

"This hyung. I saw he keep looked at his phone and sighed. Then look up then pull it back." Sungyeol told with his annoyed face.

"Are you waiting text from Eunji?" Woohyun asked.

"How about you? Does Chorong text or call you?" Sunggyu asked back.

"We had on the phone just now." Woohyun told.

"Then why I don't have received her message?!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"You're so noisy, hyung." Hoya spoken.

"Shut up Lee Hoya! You don't understand what am I feel right now." Sunggyu told.

"Tskk... What a chessy man!" Hoya said. Then, he grabbed his phone out and he pretend to calling Eunji. 

"Oh, Eunji-ya! What are you doing." Hoya pretend on the phone with Eunji.

"Ya!!!" Sunggyu shouted, he grabbed Hoya's phone from his hands.

"Ah hyung!" Hoya yelled.

"Eunji-ya! Where were you? Why you don't text me. Hello? Hello? Ya Jung Eunji!" Then Sunggyu looked up on Hoya's phone there was nothing. It just home wallpaper on his phone.

"Ya!!" Sunggyu yelled out.

"Heol.... This is not granpa Gyu we knew.." Woohyun spoken.

"I told you. This hyung really creepy sometimes." Sungyeol said.

"This hyung really crazy because of Eunji's love." Hoya told.

"Ya! I'm not---" Sunggyu was cut off when his phone was vibrated. It was Eunji who sending a message and he immediately to opened it with his wide smile on face.

 

From: My love Eunji 

Hi oppa! I miss you ;( I'm sorry oppa, I didn't text you whole day. I'm kinda busy and now I had free time to talk. Good luck oppa! Do the best your performance. How I wish I could be there to watching your performances :( Don't worry, I'll watch your performance okay babe. Have fun and have a safe journey tomorrow! Let's meet up when I'm way back Korea. Watch out your eyes! Don't you dare to fanboy the other girl group besides of me. Get it Kim Sunggu-shi? I love you.

 

Without hesitate, Sunggyu replied faster the message with a wide smile that never fade from his face.

 

To: My love Eunji 

Me too Eunji-ya. I miss you so much. I'm dying here while waiting for you kekeke. Thank you baby and how I wish you were here. Don't forget to watch our performance okay? Will do jagiya, I won't fanboy any other girl group. I promise! I LOVE YOU TOO JUNG EUNJI!!

 

"I told you, this hyung really creepy." Sungyeol said.

"Are you jealous, Sungyeol-shi?" Woohyun smirked.

"Why would I?" Sungyeol annoyed.

"Ya! He's more greasy than you." Hoya told.

"Will you two get married earlier? I can't bear to watching you two were lovey-dovey." Sungyeol said.

"How about you? Will you stop being jealous?" Hoya replied.

"Ya! How many times I must to tell you. I'M NOT JEALOUS!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Stop it, you two. I suggest you two should find a girlfriend." Woohyun chuckled.

"YA NAM WOOHYUN!" Them yelled together.