CHAPTER 13

THE CURSED REVENGE

After one year,

Apink was in their midst of preparing for their comeback album "Secret Garden". There have only two more days until the comeback date and the girls were working to the fullest, making sure preparations were perfect. Furthermore, Naeun is currently filming We Got Married with SHINee's Taemin, Bomi become MC on Weekly Idol along with Coni, Doni and BTOB's Ilhoon. 

The room was heating up getting intense as Chorong had began to yell at the members to smile and telling them to do things properly. Even though they were all stressed and exhausted they all wanted t make things perfect for the fans as they took a long break for comeback. 

"Even we had two days remaining until the comeback date. You've all worked hard! Let's take a break." Chorong said. 

Meanwhile, the members nodded their head and take a break with full of sweats on their face. Chorong looking for their manager and when she found her manager, she pulled her aside from the other workers.

"Oppa. I know we don't have much time left but can we please have the rest of the day off?" Chorong asked. 

"Chorong-ah. I can't let you kids have the rest of the day off. You had two days before comeback." Manager oppa said.

"Ah oppa....." She said with used her nose aeygo. "The girls are exhausted to the point where they can collapse or might injured." She told. "Just once oppa. Let us have the rest of the day off. I hate to seeing them like this." She pleaded with her aeygo.

The manager oppa sighed heavily as he was lost with Chorong's aeygo. "Fine. Just one day." He told.

Chorong nodded her head with her smile excitement giving her manager a quick hug. "Thank you oppa!" She smile wide out.

"But! No more excuse by tomorrow." The manager warned. Chorong replied her smile and nodded her head, then she running back to the practise room.

"Girls! I have a good news to tell you." Chorong said in excitedly.

"Unnie, why you look so excited?" Bomi curiously.

"Pack up all your things and head back to the dorm. Manager oppa let us the rest of day off." Chorong said with smile happily.

"Oh really? Yeay!!!!" The members jumps in excitedly.

"As for me.... I have something to do." Chorong raised her hands.

"What are you going to do, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Oppa let us day off. We should get home and get enough sleeping." Naeun told.

"That's right! I feel I lack of sleeping because of our comeback." Eunji said.

"Ya! Ya! Before we head back to the dorm. Let's go eat chicken feet!" Bomi suggest.

'Chicken feet? No Chorong! She just distracted you.' Chorong said on her heart.

"Let's go, unnie! Chicken feet is your favorite food, how come you will rejected." Bomi smirked while she clingging onto Chorong's arm.

"Sorry, Bbom-ah. I really have something to do. You go with them and have some fun." Chorong said while she quickly pried Bomi off her arms.

"It is important, Chorong unnie?" Namjoo asked.

Chorong quickly nod her head. "Sorry girls! See you at the dorms." She told before her members disappear of her sight. 

When the members leaving, Chorong sighed in relief. It was harder than she thought to get ride of her members but she managed to do it. Suddenly, her phone was ringing out loud then she took it her phone to answered it.

"Hello." She said.

No one answered on the line. Chorong looked at her phone screen. It was unknown number. 

"Hello?" She said again. But still no one answered. 

"Mwoya...." She felt annoyed when she hang up on the phone.

Then, she took it her all things to leaving. A few minutes, her phone was vibrated to making her stop walked and it was appeared on her lockscreen that she got new message. Then, she quickly to opened it.

 

From: Unknown

Hi Chorong! It's me Woohyun-ie. I took your number secretly at Suho's contact number. I heard this is your new number and why I don't have it. 

 

Chorong shockedly with her eyes in widended when she read a message from Woohyun.

 

From: Unknown

I saw your members are headed back to the dorm but why you aren't there with them? 

 

She received another message from Woohyun again. She sighed while looking at her phone.

"Should I replied or ignore his message." She talked to herself. She was puzzlement.

 

From: Unknown

I bet you was consider to replied my message, right? Are you still hate me Park Chorong? I know where are you. Let's meet up!

 

"Heol! He knew where am I. No! I need to leave now." She said while pulled in her phone on her bag.

"Where are you going, Park Chorong-shi?" A familiar voice asked, making Chorong jumps in shockedly.

"YA!" She shouted.

"I knew it." Woohyun smirked. He took it her bag and pulled out her phone from her bag what make Chorong's eyes in widened by his actions.

"Gave it back my phone!" She yelled.

No respone from Woohyun. He was busy to save his contact number on her phone contact then he give it back the phone to Chorong. When she took it her phone from Woohyun and her eyes were widened as he save as Woohyun-ie 

"Ya Nam Woohyun! Are you crazy?!" Chorong yelled out while pointed out her phone to Woohyun.

"Then tell me why you don't want to reply my message. I was standing there and watching you when you get my message." He raised his voice. 

She was extremely shocked and speechless the way Woohyun raised his voice to her. This is the first time that Woohyun raised his voice throughout she known him since childhood.

'No wonder he knew where am I.' She titled on her mind.

"Are you mute or deaf? I was talking to you Park Chorong!" He said with mad tone.

Chorong still stayed in silent. She was afraid with Woohyun madness. She thought he might doing the bad things to her. So, she decided to leave but Woohyun pulled her hands to make her stop walking.

"Let me go!" She yelled out.

"I won't!" He said with his cold-city face.

Chorong sighed heavily, "Sunbaenim, please let me go." She pleaded with low tone.

"Then answer my questions." He replied.

"Don't force me, Woohyun!" She said.

"Are you still hates me, Chorong and that's why you don't want to replied my message. Do you?" He said with mad tone.

"Yes! I really really hate you Woohyun! I hate you what've you done to me. You hurt my hearts and because of I had feelings on you and then you were willing to breaking up our friendship. So childish!" Chorong raised her voice. She was outrage.

"You should stay and listen my explanations!" He yelled.

"Why would I should sta---" She was cut off when Woohyun grabbed her cheeks and pressed their lips together.

Chorong widened her eyes and Woohyun's eyes were close tightly. He didn't intend on kissing her, he just wanted to make her stop yelling out were it makes he feel hurts. He backed away when he felt her calmness and backed away from her nervously that they just kissed.

'Did..he..kiss..me..' She titled on her mind with her eyes in widened by his sudden actions. 

"I'm sorry...." Woohyun said, then he looked away when he felt awkward. 

"What've you have done to me. You stolen my first kiss were supposed to be my boyfriend and why you stolen it! Why!!" She yelled out loud while she hitting him so hard.

"Because I like you!" He shouted to make her stop hitting him.

"I don't care if you like me. But you still stolen my first kiss!!" Chorong yelled while she burst into a tears.

"Then, let me be your boyfriend." He raised his voice.

"M-mwo?" She said with confusion.

Instead replied, Woohyun come closer to her and pressed their lips again with a little longer. Meanwhile, Chorong still standing in confusion and when his lips on her lips. She close her eyes while her tears were fallen down on her face without she returned the kissed.

Then, Woohyun break their kissing and wiped her tears on her face with gently. Then, he pulled her out into a warm hug. 

"Why do you have to torture your feelings and why you make it suffered, Woohyun." Chorong said while crying with her chin on his shoulder. 

"Because I love you. I love you so much, Park Chorong." Woohyun replied while he burst into a tear with his chin on her shoulder.

"But I hate you, Woohyun." She said while crying.

"I know." Woohyun answered while he break their hug and wiped her tears on her face. 

"Then, why you must suffer youself if you know that I hate you." She told.

"Because you haven't listen my explanation. You just go away without I tell the reason why I break our friendship. My heart feel so hurt, Chorong. I can't stop thinking about you and I've looking for you in a month. Trust me, I wasn't intended to break up our friendship." Woohyun said while hold her hands.

"Liar! I don't believe if you aren't intended. Fine, give me a reason why you tell wants to break up our friendship that we build since childhood." She raised her voice.

"Because I want to make a secret relationship with you without knowing Suho!" He yelled. 

"You---" She was cut off by Woohyun.

"Can you please listen my explanation, Chorong." Woohyun pleaded.

"Fine!" Chorong let go of her hands from Woohyun.

"I know I was wrong and also bad friends to you. Trust me, it wasn't intended to break our friendship, just because I don't have any excuse since we're promise to not have any feelings each other. I like you for a long time, Chorong. No one else know my feelings to you even Suho. I'm sorry for create a silly deal and why I do that because I want to threw out my feelings towards you and we can stay remained as best friends." Woohyun sighed, "I don't know since when this feeling came from until the day you confessed your feelings to me. I'm so happy at that time and I don't know if my words it makes your hurt. But you should stay and listen but you still just go away." He stopped while he holding her hands. "Until the day we met at the saloon, I still has feelings on you, Chorong. I was trying so hard to approach you, trying to talking with you but---" He was cut off when Chorong pressed her lips on his lips. 

Woohyun's eyes in widened by her sudden action.

"Are you done explaination?" Chorong asked after she break their kissing. 

"Mwo?" Woohyun confusion.

"I heard everything, Woohyun. I heard the night you shouted at the Han River. The day we celebrate Suho's debut days." Chorong told.

"You heard? Then, how about Suho? Does he also heard?" Woohyun curiously. 'Please said that you are alone at that time.' Woohyun titled on his mind.

Chorong shook her head. "I was alone that time. I heard everything, Woohyun and you should stop your explaination." She told.

Woohyun breathes heavily, "Will you forgive me what've I have done to you." He asked.

"Then make me to fall in love with you again." Chorong began to tease with she put a little smile on her face. 

"I love you so much, Park Chorong!" Woohyun said with excitedly and peck on her lips. 

"Tskk.... I still hate you, Nam Woohyun." Chorong answered while rolled her eyes.

"Still aren't enough." Woohyun leaned in closer. "Do you want more than kissing." He finished with a smirk on his face.

Meanwhile, Chorong was blushing when she saw the new side of Woohyun that she had never seen before, usually he was all greasy man. When Woohyun leaned in closer and resting his forehead against Chorong's while looking into her eyes. She looked back, there was a moment of silence and the two taking in rare moment they were sharing. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He propose with gentleman.

Chorong smiled and nodded her head, makes Woohyun smiled at the expression she had made once he said that. Before Chorong could open to say anything, Woohyun pressed his lips against her and kissing her passionately.

'Finally you're mine, Chorong!' He said on his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

"Woohyun-ah!" Sungyeol called out as he entered in the living room.

"He's going out." L answered as he was alone in the living room while watching TV.

"Oh really? Why are you alone. Where the others?" Sungyeol asked after he sits sat on the couch.

"Dongwoo-ie hyung and Howon-ie hyung probably prepared for their sub-unit debut. Sungjong-ie and Sunggyu hyung probably sleeping, I guess." L told.

"I'm not sleeping, Kim Myungsoo-shi." Sunggyu interrupted when he entered in the living room.

"Oh hyung! I thought you were sleeping." L answered.

"Ani. I was talking with my sister on the phone." Sunggyu told.

"Oh. I thought you were talking with your girlfriend." Sungyeol tease.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Since when I had a girlfriend." Sunggyu yelled.

"Calm down hyung. I just kidding." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Tsk... Are you not going out today?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungyeol shook his head. "I wanna stay at home today." He answered.

"Hyung, I heard Apink will comeback. Do you know that?" L asked.

"Of course I am! I, Lee Sungyeol never missed any news about Apink. I know all everything Apink." Sungyeol said with proudly.

"The crazy fans." Sunggyu annoyed.

Then, they stayed in silence for a moment and they were focused watching TV. After a few minutes, Apink was appeared on Weekly Idol that they will be guest for next episode and when he saw Chorong and Namjoo. He suddenly remember that he was forgot to tell s the night that he saw Woohyun shouted alone at the Han River and Chorong also was there. 

"Ya! I forgot to tell you guys. You're so silly, Sungyeol!" Sungyeol said while hitting his head.

"What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Because I am so fool! It's been a years I should have to tell you about Woohyun-ie." Sungyeol sighed.

"How come you can forgot, hyung." L raised his voice.

"Maybe we're too busy with our first concert, I guess." Sungyeol answered.

"He's right. If I were in his place, I also might forgot." Sunggyu agrees.

"Myungsoo-ah. Did Woohyun-ie tell you where is going to?" Sungyeol asked.

L shook his head. Suddenly, they heard the door was opened. It was Dongwoo and Hoya are back home with they had finished to prepared their sub-unit debut.

"What's up guys! Do you miss me." Dongwoo said in excitedly.

"Who is missing you." Sunggyu told.

"What a good timing!" Sungyeol chuckled.

"Good timing? Why?" Hoya asked as he take a seat besides Sunggyu.

"He said he forgot to tell us about Woohyun-ie." Sunggyu told.

"But he doesn't tell yet." L rolled his eyes.

"Woohyun? Oh, he was with us when we met Apink at Cube building." Dongwoo told.

Hoya nodded his head. "When we're talking with Apink, he's disappeared. I don't know where he is going to." He said.

"Daebak!" Sungyeol raised his voice.

"Probably he wants to avoided to meet Chorong, I guess?" Sunggyu guessing.

"I don't think so. As we know that he has feelings on Chorong, how come he wants to avoided to met her." Hoya told.

"You're right, hyung!" L agrees.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Faster tell us now." Sunggyu told.

"Alright. I'm sorry for late to tell you about Woohyun-ie. It's been a years and I forgot to tell and don't blame me. We're too busy with our first concert." Sungyeol told, makes the rest are nodded their head.

"The day when I going back to the dorm with Namjoo. We saw Chorong were walking together with Suho but we don't approach her. We just let it be. Then, Namjoo asked to waited for her that she wanted to buy the girl's stuff and I heard someone was shouted like madness while mentioned Chorong. I was wondered then I walked to him to get know who he is." Sungyeol began to tell.

"Don't tell me that guys is Woohyun-ie?" Sunggyu said.

Sungyeol nodded his head. "Yes he is." He told.

"Daebak! Then, he know that you were there?" Hoya asked.

Sungyeol shook his head. "He doesn't but Chorong was there." He told.

"Mwo?" The rest of members are shockedly.

"You said you saw Chorong were walking with Suho. How come she would be there?" L confusion.

"I even don't know, Myungsoo-ah. That's why I wondering what's she doing there without do anything." Sungyeol replied.

"What do you hear when he shouted?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't remember actually, but it seems like he felt guilty what've he done to Chorong. But the last words that I remember that he said he miss her so much and his feelings never fade away." Sungyeol told.

"He's deeply in love with Chorong." Hoya said.

"I can see it! I thought it was someone else but I don't know it was Woohyun. I can feel how much he loves her. He was crying badly that time and I wondered what's happened between Woohyun and Chorong." Sungyeol finished his words.

"And I wondering why you meet up with Namjoo at that time. Aren't you afraid if disptach caught you two and telling that you two are dating." Sunggyu spoke out with his stern expressions.

"She wants to meet me for asking about Woohyun and Chorong." Sungyeol answered.

"Oh, she know?" Dongwoo asked.

Sungyeol nodded his head. "She said Chorong tell them everything." He said.

"I can seen that Woohyun hyung can't live without Chorong." L spoke out.

"Me too!" Hoya agree.

"We need to do something." Sunggyu said.

"To do what?" Dongwoo asked.

"To make Woohyun and Chorong talking back each other or we can ask help from Apink." Sunggyu told.

"How?" L asked.

Sunggyu began to make a planned something with they dragged Apink as well in their planned. For sake Woohyun, they willing do anything for make Woohyun happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________