CHAPTER 11

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

"Boo!" Namjoo shouted, make Sungyeol extremely shocked and jumps from his seats. He will die if he has heart attack.

"Ya Kim Namjoo!" Sungyeol yelled out.

"Sorry oppa!" Namjoo said while she laughter. "I bought your ice cream and ice americano." She said while she give it to him.

"Thank you, Namjoo-shi." Sungyeol took it from her hands and then the two sits together on the bench.

"Oppa, may I ask something?" Namjoo asked while she bite her ice cream. 

"Uhmmm.. What's that." Sungyeol said while he also bite his ice cream.

"Does Woohyun sunbaenim telling you about his friendship with Chorong unnie?" Namjoo carefully asked. She's afraid if Woohyun doesn't telling at s about him and Chorong are best friends.

"Oh, you know about them?" Sungyeol asked back.

Namjoo nodded her head, "Chorong unnie telling us everything about her friendship with Woohyun sunbaenim and Suho-shi." She told.

"Me too. Woohyun-ie tells everything about his friendship include his feelings towards Chorong-ie." Sungyeol replied.

"Mwo? Woohyun sunbaenim has feelings with Chorong unnie?" Namjoo said with her eyes widened.

'You're so fool, Sungyeol!' He curse on his heart. "Ah, I shouldn't tell you about that." He said with low tone.

"Heol! That means, Woohyun sunbaenim and Chorong unnie has feelings each other at the sametime. Daebak!" Namjoo answered.

"But promise with me. Do not tell at your members even Chorong." Sungyeol warning.

"Why not? Chorong unnie should know that Woohyun sunbaenim also has feelings with her. Who knows, they can befriends again or more than friends." Namjoo replied.

'She's right. Who knows, Woohyun-ie could win her heart back to befriends again or into in a relationship.' Sungyeol thought.

"But I don't think so Chorong unnie wants to befriends back with Woohyun sunbaenim. She hates him so much." Namjoo told.

"Just let it be what happen between him and Chorong. We shouldn't interfere and just be quiet." Sungyeol said.

"Hmm, you're right oppa. I hope Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim are meant to be. They looks perfect each other." Namjoo replied.

***

After an hour, Sungyeol and Namjoo gets up from their seats and walked away to back to their dorms, since their dorms were located in the same building but with different floor. It was a normal routime for the two group if they ever met up nor coincidence. 

"Namjoo-ah! Is that Chorong, right?" Sungyeol asked while he pointed out as he saw Chorong were walking together with familiar guy.

"Uhmm she is. But, who is that guy." Namjoo answered while she tried to recognize the guy who was walking together with her.

"It could be, Suho? He looks familiar to me." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah! You're right, oppa. He is Suho from Exo-K who just debuted today." Namjoo told.

"Ah I forgot! Chorong and Suho still friends." Sungyeol said.

"What I wish Woohyun sunbaenim and Chorong unnie are still friends." Namjoo said while she let out a small sighed.

"We just wait and see how long Woohyun-ie and Chorong to avoided each other." Sungyeol told.

"You're right! Anyway, can you waiting for awhile? I wanted to buy something at convenience store." Namjoo said while she pointed out.

"What do you want to buy? Let me accompany you. It's dangerous a girl walking alone in the middle night." Sungyeol being carring and protective.

"Ah oppa. Just for a moment. Please...." She pleaded with she put her aeygo face.

"Tell me first and then I let you go." Sungyeol told.

"Hmm..... Girl's stuff." She answered.

"Oh! Go ahead and I'll be waiting here." Sungyeol said while he feel embarrassed.

After Namjoo disappeared of his sight, he sit sat on the bench alone while waiting for Namjoo and he pulled out his phone from his pocket. Suddenly he heard someone shouted out loud that are not far from where he was sitting on.

"WHY YOU RAN AWAY WHEN I WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT I ALSO HAS FEELINGS ON YOU! WHY YOU RAN AWAY CHORONG! MY HEART SO HURTS WHEN YOU TREATED ME COLDLY, WHILE SUHO YOU TREAT HIM AS USUAL. WHY YOU HATES ME SO MUCH, WHY?!!!!!!"

"Chorong?" Sungyeol curiously and then he gets up to get near to the voice that he heard someone shouted.

"I MISS YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY MISS YOU PARK CHORONG! EVEN NOW I STILL LIKES YOU AND MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU NEVER FADE AWAY BECAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL DEBUT SO I CAN MEET YOU OFTEN. SEE? OUR FIRST MEETING AT THE SALOON. I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU BUT YOU DON'T!"

"Woohyun?!" Sungyeol extremely shocked with his eyes widened when he saw that guy it was Woohyun. 

Sungyeol wanted to get Woohyun but he stopped his walking when he saw Chorong was there. So, he immediately hide behind the tree to watch out them far from where he hiding. Suddenly, his phone was vibrated in his pocket, he quickly pulled out and immediately pick up the call.

"Oh Namjoo-ya!" Sungyeol answered.

"Oppa, where are you? I'm looking for you. Are you leave me alone?" Namjoo said on the line.

"Ani. I just sightseeing while waiting for you. Where are you? I'll come to you." Sungyeol asked.

"The place you supposed to waiting." She told on the line.

"Alright then. I'm coming." Sungyeol hang up on the phone. 

Then, he put it back his phone in his pocket. Before he begin to walked away, he turned back to looked at Woohyun still his position standing in front of the lake. Meanwhile, Chorong out of his sight.

"Eo? Where she is." Sungyeol wondered.

***

"Sungyeol oppa!" Namjoo called out loud, as she saw Sungyeol was walking.

"Are you done buy your things?" Sungyeol asked.

Namjoo nodded her head, "Where are you going, oppa?" She asked back.

"Oh, I just take a picture the night view." Sungyeol lied. "Let's go!" He said.

The two started to walked out to back a dorms together. Suddenly, Namjoo saw a familiar and then she stopped her walking.

"Chorong unnie!" Namjoo called out loud while waving her hands to Chorong who was sitting alone on the bench. 

Chorong startled and she quickly wiped her tears, "Oh Namjoo-ya!" She waved her hands back.

Then, Namjoo pulled out Sungyeol hands to make him follow her goes to Chorong.

"Hi chorong!" Sungyeol greeted.

"Oh annyeonghaseo sunbaenim." Chorong bowed politely.

"Ya, don't do that. We're same-aged, you can be informal with me." Sungyeol told.

"Ah nae.." Chorong said with she put a soft-smile on her face.

"Unnie, what are you doing here? I saw you were walking back together with Suho-shi and why are you alone? Where's Suho-shi?" Namjoo talks much.

"Oh, you saw me with Suho?" Chorong asked.

Namjoo immediately nods her head.

"What are you two doing here? Going a date?" Sungyeol begins to tease.

Chorong quickly shook her head. "Ani, we're just come here to celebrate his debut today." She told.

"Namjoo tell me that you two are best friends. I never knew that." Sungyeol said.

"Ah yeah, we're been friends since childhood." Chorong answered.

"Chorong unnie! I forgot that Sungyeol oppa has promise with me that he wanted to buy tteobokki for me. Shall we, oppa?" Namjoo pinch Sungyeol's hands.

"Ah! You're right. We have to go. Nice to meet you here, Chorong. Annyeong!" Sungyeol said while waved his hands to Chorong.

Then, the two walked out for leaving Chorong alone who still sits sat on the bench.

"Are you pretending, oppa?" Namjoo began to ask.

"Pretending what?" He asked back.

"About Suho-shi and Chorong unnie." Namjoo said.

"I should show expressions that Woohyun-ie hasn't tell about their friendship. That's why I acted pretend don't know about them, Namjoo-ya." Sungyeol told.

"You're right. She must thought that Woohyun sunbaenim hasn't tell yet." Namjoo said.

'I wonder what's going on between Chorong and Woohyun-ie. I must investigated.' Sungyeol thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chorong P.O.V]

"You look so happy, Suho!" I told as we done taking a picture together. It's been long years we don't taking a picture because the problem between me and Woohyun.

"Of course I am! Because today is my debut and I was celebrating with my two best friends tonight." Suho said make me sighed heavily.

I miss the old of us, we always hanging out together, laughter and everything we do in together. Then, I take a silence glance at Woohyun and I sighed again. Why am I feel so nervous when around with him. 

'Ya Chorong! You hates him, you shouldn't nervous around with him.' I curse on my heart.

"Ya, I have to go to meet my mom. See you when I see you, dude!" I heard Woohyun said, then I saw he was hugged with Suho before he walked away. He even didn't bid goodbye to me or waving his hands to me. Tsk what a bad boy!

"Chorong-ah! What's wrong with long face." Suho asked.

"Nothing." I lied with put soft-smile on my face. 

"I can't believe today we could meet the three of us. I miss the old of us, let's often meet up with Woohyun-ie!" I startled. 

"Yeah." I respone. I wonder how's his reacted if he know that I and Woohyun still aren't good in terms. 

"Let's walk for a moment while waiting for my manager to pick me up." Suho told.

"Ya, I can sending you back home." I said.

"Park Chorong-shi, I don't want make any cause or rumor. I just debuted today." I feel so dumb at the sametime.

"Oh sorry..." I grin. Then I and Suho began to walking out together. 

After a few minutes, while we walking out together. Suddenly, I feel strange it seems like I left something but I don't know what is that. 

"What's wrong?" Suho asked.

"I feel I left something but I don't know what is it." I said.

Then, I stopped my walking and sit sat on the bench. I take it out all everything in my handbag and checked if there was something missing. I took it my purse, my favorite lipstick, key dorms and my car as well. 

"MY PHONE!!!" I shouted out loud as I realized I left on my phone.

"Why you so clumsy, Chorong! You wait here and I'll get your phone." I immediately pulled out Suho hands to make him stop walking.

"Let me get it. You better go home." I told.

"How come I would leave you alone here. It's quite dangerous for a girl in the middle night. You should stay here and I'll get your phone." I still hold his hands.

"What a stubborn are you! Did you forget that I 3rd in Hapkido. Don't worry just believe in me. There's nothing happened to me. I know how to take care of myself." I said.

"Fine. But text me or call me if you already get your phone." Suho told.

I nodded my head then bid goodbye with Suho before I ran away to get my phone. After a few minutes, I'm back the place that I found out my phone. 

"Thank God." I said with relief while took it my phone before I walked out.

While walking out, I began to typing text a message to Suho.

 

To: Suho

I found my phone already. So, you don't worry about me OK!

 

I smile after I sending a message to Suho, to inform that I already found my phone. Then I put it back on my handbag and walked away to back my dorms. Suddenly, I heard someone shouted my name out loud. I was wondering and then I went to the where the voice came from. 

"WHY YOU RAN AWAY WHEN I WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT I ALSO HAS FEELINGS ON YOU! WHY YOU RAN AWAY CHORONG! MY HEART SO HURTS WHEN YOU TREATED ME COLDLY, WHILE SUHO YOU TREAT HIM AS USUAL. WHY YOU HATES ME SO MUCH, WHY?!!!!!!"

I was extremely shocked when I saw a familiar guy. It was Woohyun! I feel my hands were trembling and I burst into a tears. 

'He has feelings on me..' I titled on my mind while looked at Woohyun was shouted out loud in front of the lake.

"I MISS YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY MISS YOU PARK CHORONG! EVEN NOW I STILL LIKES YOU AND MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU NEVER FADE AWAY BECAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL DEBUT SO I CAN MEET YOU OFTEN. SEE? OUR FIRST MEETING AT THE SALOON. I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU BUT YOU DON'T!"

"I.... NAM WOOHYUN, NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU HATE BUT I DETERMINED TO MAKE YOU BE MINE. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO REPAY WHAT'VE I DONE TO YOU. I'LL MAKE YOU MINE NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN I LOSE MY CARRIER I WILL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK CHORONG!"

I crying out loud when I heard everything from his mouth. I never knew that he also has feelings on me. I feel so dumb and regretful because I ran away after I confessed my feelings to him without heard his explanations. I walking out to get Woohyun who was sits sat on the bench while looked at the in front of the lake, but I stopped my steps. I turned back and I ran away while I crying. 

I sits sat on the bench while crying. Suddenly someone called me out loud. Then I looked up and saw Namjoo were waving her hands to me. I startled and immediately wiped my tears to not show I was crying because of Woohyun.

"Oh annyeonghaseo sunbaenim." I bowed politely as I saw Sungyeol were together with Namjoo.

"Ya, don't do that. We're same-aged, you can be informal with me." Sungyeol told.

"Ah nae.." I said with put soft-smile on my face.

"Unnie, what are you doing here? I saw you were walking back together with Suho-shi and why are you alone? Where's Suho-shi?" Namjoo talks much.

"Oh, you saw me with Suho?" I asked and then, Namjoo nods her head.

'That's means she didn't saw Woohyun.' I titled on my mind.

"What are you two doing here? Going a date?" Sungyeol tease.

I quickly shook my head. "Ani, we're just come here to celebrate his debut today." I told.

"Namjoo tell me that you two are best friends. I never knew that." Sungyeol said.

"Ah yeah, we're been friends since childhood." I answered. 'Same goes with Woohyun' I said on my heart.

"Chorong unnie! I forgot that Sungyeol oppa has promise with me that he wanted to buy tteobokki for me. Shall we, oppa?" Namjoo told.

"Ah! You're right. We have to go. Nice to meet you here, Chorong. Annyeong!" Sungyeol said while he waved his hands to me.

I just replied with my smile and I sighed heavily. 

"Woohyun hasn't tell them yet." I talked to myself while looked at Sungyeol and Namjoo walking out together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________