CHAPTER 40

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Bomi P.O.V]

After few weeks ago, Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa revealed the two are getting marrid, Eunji is pregnant. I'm so happy at that moment with having two good news from my close-members, Chorong unnie and Eunji. I'm so happy and I even don't know how to express my feelings on that day. I was crying in happiness especially Chorong unnie. She's so lucky having Woohyun oppa in her life and the two deserves to be happy.

"Thank you, oppa!" I said to my manager, who was dropping me at Han River, the place as usual I would come to take some fresh air and anything I like to do alone at that place. 

"Don't come late, Bomi." Manager oppa told.

"I won't! Drive safely, oppa." I waved my hands as my eyes were looking at the car slowly diasappeared out of my sight. 

Then I began walked away as I pulled out my phone from my pocket and started to playing Pikachu game. After few minutes, I was playing game on my phone, I walked out to the convenience store to buy a drink and some snacks as suddenly I feel hungry at the moment.

As soon I walked in the convenience store and I immediately pick it up my favorite drink and snacks. When I was about to leave out the convenience store, suddenly I saw someone familiar who was opened the door as he walked in the convenience store.

'Chen...' I said in my heart. 

I was shocked when I bumped into my ex-boyfriend at the convenience store and I saw he were acted didn't saw me. So, I walked out of the convenience store and shockedly I met Baekhyun who was waiting outside.

"Bomi-shi.." He said as he turned his back and looked at me. 

"H-h-hi, Baekhyun-shi." I suddenly shuttered. What's wrong with you, Bomi, why are you sudden shuttered.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Ah. I buy a cofee and some snacks. How about you? What are you doing here?" I asked back. Even I know he was waiting for Chen, who was inside the convenience store.

"I was waiting for Chen." He answered.

'Ah... Why I feel so awkwardly.' I said in my heart.

"Baekhyun!" I heard his voice, then I slowly turned my back and looked at him. I saw he were shockedly as he was standing in front of me.

"Oh, annyeonghaseo, Bomi sunbaenim." He bowed to me, then I replied with my soft-smile to him.

"I have to go. Nice to meet you two here." I told before I walked away. 

***

At the moment, Baekhyun and Chen are going out together as soon the two had finished their preparation for their sub-unit with Xiumin.

"Baekhyun-ah! Let's go to the convenience store over there. I'm thirsty." Chen said while he pointed out the convenience store and Baekhyun nod his head.

The two began to walked away and suddenly Baekhyun someone familiar inside convenience store. 

'Bomi?' He said on his heart, then he pulled Chen hands out to make him stopped walked.

"Why?" Chen asked as he looked at Baekhyun.

"Ah.. Ya, I'm waiting for you outside. You just go inside. Don't forget buy a drink for me as well." Baekhyun said as his eyes were looked at Bomi who was inside the convenience store.

"Alright. Don't go anyway, Baek." Chen warned before he walked in.

"I won't." Baekhyun answered. 'Sorry, Chen. I just want you to meet with Bomi.' He said on his heart. 

As soo Chen walked in the convenience store, he turned to looked away as he put high hopes that Chen will meet with Bomi. After few minutes, Baekhyun felt there has someone was standing behind of him, then he slowly turned his back and shockedly when he make eye-contact with someone. 

"Bomi-shi?" Baekhyun said as he was froze in his spot. He was expected that Chen would take some minutes to talked with her.

'Are they meet up or not?' He thought.

""H-h-hi, Baekhyun-shi." Bomi shuttered as he meeting up with Baekhyun.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked as he threw out his nervously and awkwardness.

"Ah. I buy a cofee and some snacks. How about you? What are you doing here?" She asked back.

"I was waiting for Chen." Baekhyun answered.

"Baekhyun!" Chen called out.

"Oh, annyeonghaseo, Bomi sunbaenim." Chen bowed to Bomi as he was standing behind of Bomi.

'Don't tell they aren't meet up inside.' Baekhyun thought

"I have to go. Nice to meet you two here." Bomi told before she walked away.

As soon Bomi walked away, Baekhyun and Chen spotted an empty bench then the two sat on the bench.

"Jongdae-ya.... Why you don't talked with Bomi?" Baekhyun asked.

"I just don't want to." Chen answered.

"If you still like her, you should get her be yours, Jongdae-ah." Baekhyun told.

"It can't be, Baek. I don't want she get sinvolved with us and our fans. It's enough I heard and see when she was suffered because of our fans." Chen said.

Baekhyun let out a sighed, "Suit yourself, Chen. I hope you two are meant to be." He told as he tapped on his shoulder.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

D-day of Woorong wedding

Woohyun never thought he will ever experience this kind of feeling ever. His heart is beating like it never beat before. He starts to perspire and tried as hard to gain his composure, making sure he doesn't really show he is totally nervous when the truth he is. His dream to get married with his beautiful angel became reality and a sweet moment entire his life.

When the door opened, he almost gasped and pass out at that moment. The sound of the piano being played by Eunji, in his head as his eyes is fixed on the figure that is heading towards where he is standing with her hands in her father's.

Park Chorong looked dazzling and pure in her white wedding dress, with her light makeup she looks natural and beautifl like an angel. He was lost for words when he saw Chorong, she's indeed beautiful and how lucky his having her into his life. He was super lucky.

Dongwoo make a fake cough, he saw Woohyun caught red-handed for staring at the bride for so long. While the rest of Infinite are small laughed at the ceremony. Chorong's father took Woohyun's hand and put it together with her.

"She is my pure angel. Now she is your responsibility. I hand my daughter that I have cherished all this time to you now Woohyun." Woohyun felt crying when heard words from Chorong's father.

As he faced Chorong, his eyes can't possibly escape from looking at Chorong's features. They are perfect match made by heaven. He could spend the entire day praised Chorong's features but luckily he managed to snap out of it. Finally the ceremony commenced.

Eunji and Sunggyu as the ring bearers finally took their seat alongside with the other bridemaids. It was partly the two groups plans of the ring bearers. After exchanging their vows and also their wedding rings, they are offically as husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride." Those words were everyone was excited to seen at that moment. The both exchanged looks between each other, while the rest of the audience on the other hand are ready with their phones and cameras ready to record it especially Apink and Infinite. They are totally excited to seeing Woohyun and Chorong kissed.

Slowly, Woohyun lean his face closer to Chorong with she showing no sign of resistance, Woohyun got close and their face is basically close to each other. Finally, Woohyun pressed his lips gently on Chorong and slowly she accepted the kiss. The sound of clicking of the cameras has yet to stop but the two never seem to realize that. They totally are in their own world. 

When sounds of laughter is heard, they finally broke the kiss leaving both blushing so hard. 

"Looks like both are deep in thought about their first night together, I see" Sungyeol started to teased.

The ceremony is still on, there has a lot of guest were attened their wedding. The idols is Infinite, Apink, B1A4's Jinyoung and Sandeul, BTOB, EXO, Victon, Highlight's Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon, Mamamoo Solar, Shinee's Key and the veteran idols, Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Ji Seokjin, Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwangsoo included the both of family's and siblings.

Meanwhile, Woohyun and Chorong take their meals, some idols and included Kim Jong Kook who was singing in their wedding. Infinite and Apink singing with their songs is Be Mine and Mr.Chu, and Highlight's Yoseob sang a lovely song towards his unbiological sister, Chorong and his close-friends, Woohyun. Lastly, Exo sang one of their songs is For life to the newlyweds. Meanwhile, Bomi was focused when Exo begin sang of their song and her eyes were focused at Chen intensively, she's fall in love with Chen's voice.

 

Today, hugging you tightly
Giving you my heart and soul
Because you’re my everything in life, for life
Oh even if I’m born again
I can’t be with anyone but you

I only want to look at you forever

Everything isn’t going to be easy
But I’ll protect you, for life
This love, this love
It will never end

Oh, never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
Because you’re my everything in life, for life
Oh even if I’m born again
I can’t be with anyone but you

I only want to look at you forever
I only want to look at you forever
For life

 

"Their song totally beautiful song, right unnie?" Namjoo asked.

No respone from Bomi, she was focusely looked at Chen and his voice as well.

"Unnie, Bomi unnie!" Namjoo keep called out.

"Oh. Sorry. Why?" She asked as she faced to Namjoo were looked at her weirdly.

"Are you into this song too much, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Ani. This song so beautiful. It's perfect song to Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa" Bomi said.

"Oh. I thought you was admire Baekhyun's singing" Namjoo joke.

"Ya Kim Namjoo! I am not." Bomi raise her voice.

'You make me fall in love with you again, oppa.' Bomi said on her heart

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chen P.O.V]

Woohyun sunbaenim and Chorong sunbaenim are perfect match made by heaven, the two looked great together with. So beautiful newlyweds. Chorong sunbaenim look so beautiful like an angel, no wonder why Woohyun sunbaenim and Suho hyung fallen in love with her. Meanwhile, I took a secretly glance to looked at Bomi, she looks beautiful even she wore casual outfit. I can seen her eyes how envious she is towards Chorong sunbaenim.

'If we aren't idol. I guess we already became like them, Bomi-ya' I said on his heart.

When turned my group to make a special performance to Woohyun sunbaenim and Chorong sunbaenim with we singing one of our songs, For life. 

While I'm singing in passionately, I saw Bomi was looking at me with intensively and she even doesn't blinked looked at me.When it come my part, I began to singing with full of emotional in front of Bomi.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ceremony is finally over and it's time for the couple and the rest of the guest to dine to their meals. 

"Chorong unnie! Congratulations to you, we are so happy for you!" The rest of Apink members greet after they was busy treat and handle of the guest even make a special performance.

"Thanks for helping me out. I love you girls so much!" Chorong said as she pulled herself into a group hug.

"How about me? Do you love me?" Woohyun interrupted.

"Aigoo... Woohyun oppa, you have Chorong unnie now and forever but please, can you give us spend some time with Chorong unnie in that moment." Bomi told.

"Sorry girls!" Woohyun laughed.

"Aigoo.... Woohyun-shi, Congratulations on your wedding. I never expected that you two." Yoo Jae Suk approached him, along with his RM cast, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Ji Seok Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. 

"Thank you for coming, captain!" Woohyun answered with decently.

"You two looked great and perfect each other." Ji Seokjin said.

Woohyun grew a wide smile on his face, "Thank you, sunbaenim." He said while he shaking hands with RM's Cast.

"I hope you two live happily ever after. It's normal thing when we became a husband and wife, there's has a lot of challenge in our life." Yoo Jae Suk advice to the newlyweds.

"We will, sunbaenim." Chorong answered with her sweet smile.

"Aigoooo... Chorong-ah, you look so beautiful! No wonder why Woohyun can't escape looked at you." Haha began to teased Woohyun.

"Ya, stop it. Looked at him, his cheeks turned blushing" Kim Jong Kook spoken.

"Hyung!" Sunggyu called out.

"Oh, Sunggyu-ya!" HaHa hugged with Sunggyu. It's been awhile they haven't met up each other.

"Aigooo... Eunji-ya, you look so chubby when you're pregnant" Lee Kwang Soo tease.

"Ah oppa!" Eunji laughed.

"Ya Eunji, make sure do take care of yourself and Sunggyu-ya! You should watched out your wife." Kim Jong Kook told.

"Deh hyung.." Sunggyu nodded his head.

After Running Man cast are leaving, the newlyweds are busy to greeted all of the guest and take a picture with. Woohyun was holding hand with his wife, he need to protected his wife no matter what. 

"Woohyun-ie!" Dongwoon called out.

"Dongwoon-ah!" Woohyun said as the two hugged each other.

"Congratulations both of you. You two looked great each other." Gikwang said.

"Thank you, oppa." Chorong replied with her sweet smile.

"Woohyun-ah! Make sure take care of my sister, if you dare breaking her heart, I'll kill you." Yoseob warned teasingly.

"I promise, brother-in-law." Woohyun chuckled.

"Let me hugged you for the last time, my Chorong-ie.." Yoseob poutedly, and the two hugged each other. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After such a tiring day, Woohyun and Chorong finally got into their newly-wed suite. 

"I'll take shower first" Woohyun told.

Chorong noded her head, after hearing the sound of water being turn on. Chorong grab a robe nearby and began to change out from her white wedding dress into the robe. She start to remove her makeup and picked out some casual outfits for her to wear after washing up. When she heard Woohyun go out of bathroom, she goes to bathroom to take a shower and to be surprise upon seeing the shirtless Woohyun.

She let out of small shriek before getting into the bathroom leaving Woohyun who was smiling to himself.

After she go out of bathroom, she saw Woohyun was waiting for her on the bed.

"Why you aren't sleep?" She asked.

"I am waiting for you babe..." He said with naughty smiled.

"Waiting for what? Our first night?" She said without thinking. 'Aishhh you are so pabo Chorong-ah' She cursed herself on her hearts.

"Aigoooo.... Why are you so smart, my beautiful wife.." Woohyun became naughty ever.

All of sudden, Woohyun pinned his wife on the bed and he started to kiss Chorong's lips. She didn't refuse her husband's kiss, she deepened the kiss and her hands wrapping around Woohyun's neck. Woohyun started to kiss Chorong's jaw and neck, he kissed and it. He marked Chorong as his and only his, she moaned softly while his hands slipping down to her pajama and slowly pulled it along with her pants. 

He stop kissed then he took out of his pants and pulled down his boxers, leaving standing proudly. His hand pressing against the small of the back, arching it unward to unclasp her bra and got rid of Chorong's underwear as well.

He her right like a baby, while messaging the left one. Chorong moaned and it make Woohyun more . He stuck his index finger into her slowly, making her gasp. It was so painfull, then he added the second and the third digits a little later and she cried out in pain. Woohyun quickly kissed his wife's forehead gently and kissed her eyes to ease the pain.

"Are you sure to continue this babe?" Woohyun asked. 

"No. I'm tired" She told.

Woohyun nod his head, then laying besides his wife. Then she placed her lips on his neck, wrapping her arms around his back. She shuts her eyes tight because she is too shy and couldn't opened what've she done with her husband just now.

"That was amazing. We'll have babies soon" Woohyun told. 

Then he kiss Chorong softly on her lips before he plopped down besides her. They panted and catched their breath. Their fingers intertwined under the blanket.

"I love you, Park Chorong!" Woohyun said as he was caressing Chorong's cheek and smiled.

"I love you too, pabo Woohyun-ie." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's sleep..." They fell asleep while hugging each other.