CHAPTER 9

THE CURSED REVENGE

[breaking news] A NEW BOY GROUP TO DEBUT UNDER SM ENTERTAINMENT

SM Entertainment, home to superstars BOA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee and F(X), will be debuting a new boy group through a new subsidiary label. In December of 2011, SM Entertainment revealed the soon-to-debut idol group would be EXO. They would debuted April of 2012, consisting 12 members separated into two subgroups, EXO-K and EXO-M, performaing music in Korean and Mandarin. Respectively, EXO from Exo Planet, a term referring to planets outside of the Solar System.

 


[Exo P.O.V]

"Wow! We're on headline now." Chanyeol said out loud while his fingers busy to strolling down on his phone screen.

"Oh really?" Kai asked, makes Chanyeol nods his head.

"It has written down that we will debuted in April. Kyaaa! I can't wait on d-day." Baekhyun said with excitedly.

"Me too! Finally the time has come." Suho replied.

"Hold on second! That's mean we're not in performing together?" Sehun suddenly spoke out.

"What are you nonsense talking, Sehun-ah! Of course we will performing together." Baekhyun told.

"Looked at this hyung, it has written down we're separated into two subgroups." Sehun said while pointed out from his phone.

"Mwo? We're going to separated into two subgroups. But why?!" Baekhyun let out a unsatisfield tone.

"I don't know what's his plan actually." Kai said.

"Calm down guys. Maybe it's just a temporarily." Suho told.

"So sad couldn't make performing together with Jongdae and Xiumin hyung." Baekhyun felt sadly.

"Maybe Suho hyung's right. Maybe it's just a temporarily and just following CEO-nim plans." Chen said while he patted Baekhyun's shoulder with smoothly.

"Yeah. I'm sure we will be performing together in one day." Xiumin interrupted to replied.

"We'll gonna miss you two." Chanyeol said.

"Chill guys!" Chen chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

"Ya! Looked at this guys. He's look alike Bomi." Dongwoo said while pointed out at his phone to the them, were gathered together in the studio.

"You're right hyung! He's look alike Bomi-nim." Sungjong answered.

"Daebak! I was suprised when I saw their headline just now." Dongwoo told.

"Does Bomi has a twins?" Sunggyu asked.

"What a silly hyung! They has different surnames, of course they are not a twins." Sungyeol said, makes the rest are laughter at Sunggyu.

"She's Yoon Bomi and what's his name?" Woohyun asked.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun" Sungyeol answered.

"Look! Is it they are a twins, Kim Sunggyu-shi?" Woohyun smirked.

"Shut up!" Sunggyu felt annoyed.

"Woohyun-ah! The day you told us that Suho is your best friend right? Is it him?" Hoya asked while pointed out at Suho's picture.

Woohyun immediately nods his head. "Yes, he is." He said.

"Wow! Finally he's debuted under SM." Dongwoo told.

"I'm pretty sure they will hits in someday." Sungyeol thought.

"Indeed SM Entertainment." Sunggyu answered.

"Wait! They debuted in April. Same goes with Apink, they are also debuted in April." Dongwoo told.

"What a coincidence. The two best friends of Woohyun has debuted in the same month." Hoya chuckled.

'I am so happy for you, Suho! Finally our dreams become true.' Woohyun said on his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Apink P.O.V]


"KYAAAAAA!!!!!" Eunji shouted.

"What's wrong with you, Jung Eunji-shi." Bomi asked, since she's a roommate with Eunji.

"Bbom-ah, look!" Eunji showed her cellphone to the Bomi.

"Wow! The new boy group under SM Entertainment." Bomi replied.

"The new boy group is EXO. Look, they debuted same month like us." Eunji told.

"Oh really?! What a coincident." Bomi said.

"Aigooo-ya.... I already became their fans even they aren't debut yet." Eunji said excitedly.

"Tsk....." Bomi felt annoyed and she took it her phone to playing a games.

"Bbom-ah! Which one someone caught your attraction?" Eunji asked.

Bomi put her phone on her bed, then she took it Eunji's phone and then her eyes widened when she saw familiar.

'Chen' Bomi said on her heart.

"Ya! Why you look so suprise?" Eunji asked.

Bomi startled, "Ani, I'm just shocked when I saw this guy. He's look alike me." She pointed out with hide the truth.

"You're right! He's really look alike you. Daebak!" Eunji replied with clapping her hands.

"How about you?" Bomi asked.

"I am? Hmm........ Chanyeol!" Eunji told as she pointed out at Chanyeol's picture, "You?" She asked.

"Uhmm.... Him!" Bomi replied with pointed out.

"Who he is..." Eunji took her phone back to close-up on that picture.

"Kim Jongdae." Bomi frozen and bite her lips with nervously.

"Daebak! How do you know his real name. Even it has written down Chen as his nickname." Eunji curiously.

'Behave your expression Bbom-ah!' Bomi titled her mind. "Oh, he's kind famous by his kindness personality and he is my senior at my school." Bomi told with she hide the truth.

"Oh really? I never knew that he is your senior." Eunji said.

'Congratulations on your debut, oppa.' Bomi said on her heart with let out a small sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun is sitting alone in his bedroom while playing game on his phone. Suddenly he got a call from his best friend, Suho. Then he immediately to answered the call.

 

"What's up dude!" He said.

"Do you watch or read any news regarding about my debut?" Suho asked on the line.

"Of course not!" He replied with joke.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! How dare you." Suho yelled on the line.

"I'm just kidding dude. Of course I do! Congratulations to you and finally we make it." He said with he put a sweet smile on his face.

"A bit late a year than both of you debut." Suho told on the line.

"At least you make it debut, Suho-ah." He replied.

"Yeah, after a long years I've been trainee." Suho said with let out a relief.

"Congrats dude! Let's meet up for celebrations for your debut." He said.

"Absolutely! I got to go. I'll call you later when we will meet up for celebrations." Suho chuckled on the line.

"Tsk.... Alright dude." He said with he hang up on the phone with Suho.

 

Woohyun let out a sighed and then he continue to playing a games on his phone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh? Bomi unnie!" Namjoo called out loud, making Bomi and the rest are entered in the living room.

"Wae?" Bomi asked.

"Look! You got a handsome twins." Namjoo pointed out while she let out a laughter.

"Baekhyun? Yes, he look alike like Bbom-ah!" Eunji said as she already know all of Exo members.

"Daebak! How do you know his name?" Namjoo asked with her eyes widened.

"She's fan of Exo!" Bomi told.

"Do you, unnie? Assa! We're gang." Hayoung said while high five with Eunji with excitedly.

"Heol!" Bomi replied with unbelievable face.

"Suho?"  Chorong shocked upon she saw Suho's was appeared on the television.

"You know him unnie?" Bomi curiously.

Chorong nodded, "He is my best friend since childhood along with Woohyun-ie." She accidentally revealed her secret.

"Woohyun-ie?" Bomi asked.

"Is that Woohyun sunbaenim, right unnie?" Hayoung interrupt.

'Aigoo...... you're so silly, Chorong!' She curse on her hearts. "Hmm... Yes he is...." She said with low tone.

"Heol unnie! How dare you didn't tell us that you and Woohyun sunbae are friends" Bomi said with shocked expressions.

"How dare you unnie!" Eunji followed

"Hold on second! If you two are best friends but why that time we're meet them at Saloon. I've never seen you talking with him." Namjoo spoke out.

"Ah! No wonder you mistake calling him Woohyun-ie when we're  tease you." Bomi said.

"You're right Bbom-ah!" Eunji agreed.

"Because we choose to be a stranger" Chorong told with low tone.

"But why?" Naeun interrupted to asked.

"It's complicated." Chorong answered with she heavily sighed.

"Between you and Woohyun sunbae or include Suho-shi as well?" Eunji asked. 

"Unnie, you can share with us since we promise to not hide any secret of us." Naeun told.

Bomi gulp, she didin't tell about her secret with Chen and Chorong breathes heavily before she begin the the truth.

"I admit that I has feelings on Woohyun-ie, he was my first love and first crush since high school. It was unexpected to me that I would be friends with him and Suho. I was happy to going everywhere with him, everyday I fall in love with his personality but until one day, we creating a silly deal that do not have any feelings each other. My hearts so hurt, but I think it's worth for me. It's gonna awkward to be in a relationship with my best friend. So, I agree and we promise." She sighed. 

"What a silly deal. So, you agree with them do not have any feelings each other even that time you has feelings with Wohyun sunbae?" Eunji asked.

Chorong nods her head, "But on that day, I can't hold my expressions, emotional, jealousy whenever I saw Woohyun with someone else. I feel my hearts so hurts. Since that, I can't hold it anymore and I decide to tell the truth. So, I ask Woohyun to meet his personal at the park without bringing Suho." She said.

"Daebak! That means Suho don't know about your feelings towards Woohyun sunbae?" Namjoo said.

Chorong nods her head again and she sighing.

"And then, what's happened when you meet with him?" Bomi asked.

"He breaking up our friendship when I tell him that I had feelings on him and without finished his words I cut off. I feel my hearts so hurt that time and I can't hold if he would saying harsh words to me. So I willing to breaking our friendship and choose to be a stranger after all. I was mad badly at him and I ran away while I burst into a tears that time. I've heard he shouted to me but I just let it go and I don't want heard any words from his mouth." Chorong finished talked, while she wipe her tears were fallen down on her face.

"Unnie...." Bomi felt touched and she help to wipe her tears.

"Does Suho know about this?" Eunji asked.

Chorong shook her head, "I just tell him that I and Woohyun choose to be a stranger." She told.

"Do you still like him?" Naeun suddenly asked, makes Chorong startled and confused with her feelings.

'Do I still has feelings on Woohyun.' Chorong said on her hearts.

"Why you aren't answered, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Nope. I hate him so much." Chorong answered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________