CHAPTER 19

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

"Oppa!!!" Eunji called out while waved her hands to her boyfriend, Sunggyu, who was waiting with his group members at the lobby.

"Oh Eunji-ya!" Sunggyu smiling while waved his hands to her.

"Annyeonghaseo~" Apink bowed politely. Even though, they close with Infinite but they still showing their respect to Infinite as their senior. 

"Ya Chorong! Daebak, you make me amazed with your dancing skills." Dongwoo said while showing his proudly face.

"Stop it, oppa. I feel so shy." Chorong answered shyly.

"Your boyfriend extremely shocked." Sungyeol told.

"Ya I'm not!" Woohyun yelled.

"Yes you did, hyung." Sungjong interrupted.

"I read some comments and our fans put high hopes on us to comeback with new concept." Eunji told.

"I am of them!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Me too! I really wanted to see Apink comeback with new concept." Sungyeol said.

"How's our performances, oppa?" Chorong asked.

"You girls really slayed it on the stage! I think you are the best among the others girl group." Dongwoo compliments with honestly.

"Yeah. I like your outfits not to showing your body much." Sunggyu told.

"Chorong unnie doesn't like to showing our body much." Bomi answered.

"I'm a conservative, so I don't wear that kind of stuff." Chorong told.

"Yeah we know. We watched Apink showtime the episode you revealing your swimming costumes." Sungyeol replied.

"You did, oppa. Heol!" Bomi said with her eyes in widened.

"You looks so fool, Bomi-ah!" Woohyun chuckled.

"Exactly! The part when Naeun-ie and Bomi pretending on the phone with using a slippers." Sungyeol agrees.

"Ah oppa! Stop it. I feel so dumb right now." Bomi chuckled shyly.

"We never missed your variety show. We will watching even how busy we are." Sunggyu told.

"Heol daebak!" Bomi replied.

"I told you. This hyung really creepy sometimes." Sungyeol told, makes the rest burst into a laughter.

"Hyung, it is because of Eunji?" Woohyun smirked.

"How about you? You also watching." Sunggyu told.

"Ya Eunji! I wonder how you can fall in love with him. So creepy." Sungyeol interrupted.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Who are you waiting for?" Woohyun asked to his girlfriend, Chorong with low tone.

"Manager oppa. He goes to picked the car." Chorong answered.

"Let's go home with me. I bring my car today." Woohyun told.

Chorong nod her head, "But I need to inform manager oppa." She said.

"Don't worry. I'll tell him when he arrived to picked your members." Woohyun replied.

***

At the moment, Exo also was waiting for at the lobby while waiting for their manager to picked their vans. Suddenly, they saw the two groups familiar and they came closer, saw Apink and Infinite had a conversation with each other and joke around. Suho saw Woohyun and Chorong are talking each other, it makes his heart feel hurts while looking at them. The day when Woohyun revealed their relationship with Chorong, he's still hold anger towards Woohyun and he promise with himself that he willing do anything to take Chorong away from him.

"Suho hyung. I saw how close Woohyun sunbaenim and Chorong sunbaenim rather than you." Do said while he noticed how close Woohyun and Chorong.

"I know. We rarely to meeting up nor keep in touch." Suho told.

"Why? Are you fight with them?" Do asked.

"Nope. I just want to stay away to make sure Chorong always be protect from our fans." Suho replied.

"But I never saw you and Woohyun sunbaenim talking each other even he is your best friends." Do said.

"We did, just we don't exposed our friendship." Suho answered.

"I see..." Do nodded his head.

"Baekhyun. Are you not jealous to seeing Bomi-si with Dongwoo sunbaenim?" Chanyeol asked as he was standing next to Baekhyun.

"Why would I, he's not her boyfriend though." Baekhyun answered.

"Who knows." Chanyeol replied.

"I don't think so they have some relationship. Dongwoo sunbaenim treat her as his sisters." Baekhyun told.

"I guess you are jealous now." Chen interrupted.

"Why would I?" Chanyeol asked.

"Look! Eunji-shi and Sunggyu sunbaenim holding their hands in together." Chen said while pointed out to the Eunji and Sunggyu are holding their hands.

"Heol! Are they dating or what?" Baekhyun said with his eyes in widened.

'It can't be....' Chanyeol said on his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

In the morning, Exo who are still sleeping and Suho is the first person who woke up earlier than s. Basically, Do woke up earlier to prepare their breakfast but this time and Suho will woke up when the members push him out of the bed. There has just been something bothering in his mind, make he couldn't sleep well. Then, he came alone to the dance practice in the morning without woke up or telling s. He just wanted to be alone.

When he arrived at the dance practice, he lying down on the floor while looking at the ceiling above in his head. His mind was empty and he even don't know what's he doing now. Suddenly, he remember the day he saw Woohyun and Chorong, he immediately gets up then he pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

 

INFINITE's Woohyun & APINK's Chorong possibly dating?

 Among all the dating rumors, there is one rumor that involves two members of Infinite's Woohyun and Apink's Chorong. Many fans think that Woohyun and Chorong are suitable to be a couple because they have lots of similarities. Both of them are living in the same building, it makes it really possible and does not seem strange at all if they are dating, because they have many chances to get closer and build a relationship that goes beyond just friends.

So, what is the truth behind their relationship, and how did their dating rumor surface?

 

"Woah! It's unbelievable! No wonder I don't see you at the dorms." Chanyeol spoken when he entered in the dance practices and saw Suho is sitting alone on the floor.

"Oh you're here." Suho answered while he looked at Chanyeol, who was walking towards him.

"What are you doing alone here, hyung? Why you don't woke up or waiting for us." Chanyeol asked as he sat next to him.

"I couldn't sleep last night. That's why I came here in the morning. Sorry." Suho answered.

"Why? Is there has something bothered in your mind?" Chanyeol asked again.

Suho shook his head, "Nothing. I don't know why I can't sleep last night. That's it." He told.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol said while he noticed Woohyun and Chorong's news on Suho's phone.

"Oh nothing." Suho immediately pulled in his phone on his pocket.

"Liar. I saw what are you looking for. Why you looks obsessed about them, hyung?" Chanyeol curiously. 

"I just wondering where it came from about their dating rumors." Suho finally said.

"Do you asking them regarding their dating rumors." Chanyeol asked.

"Erm..." Suho nodded his head. 'They have been in a relationship in a year' He said on his heart.

"Then? It is true that the two are dating or it just a fake rumor?" Chanyeol replied.

"Molla. They aren't answering when I asking both of them." Suho lied. He couldn't tell the truth that the two are dating in real life, it makes his heart hurts.

"Heol hyung!" Baekhyun raise his voice, when he entered in the dance practice with the rest of members.

"I thought you had individual schedules." Sehun said.

"He said he couldn't sleep last night. That's why he came earlier in the morning." Chanyeol told.

"Have you take a breakfast, hyung?" Do turned to asked.

"Not yet. But I don't feel hungry now." Suho answered.

"What's wrong? Is there has something happened?" Chen asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry. Let's start!" Suho replied. Then, he gets up and he went to the music in the laptop. So, they started to dance practice for their upcoming concert.

***

After an hour,

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" The choreography yelled out, making the rest of Exo are stopped their dancing.

"Is there has something wrong, hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes. The big problem is Suho." The choreography told.

"Me? Why?" Suho asked while he catches his breathes.

"Do you have problem, Suho? You totally lost and you make a lot of mistake!" The choreography said with he a little raise his voice.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. I don't know what's wrong with me today." Suho answered.

"Yeah hyung. He even couldn't sleep last night." Chanyeol told.

The choreography sighed, "I'll give you break in 10 minutes." He said before he leaving from the dance practice room.

"Suho hyung, are you okay?" Sehun spoken.

"I'm fine." Suho replied. 

Then, he threw himself on the floor. His body was totally exhausted and his body full of sweats. Meanwhile, the rest of members feel something fishy on Suho, as if he was hiding something from them and his behavior seemed so differently than before.

"Suho hyung, do you have problem?" Baekhyun asked.

"If you have, share with us. Who knows we will helped you out." Chen said.

"No, thanks. I'm totally fine, don't worry." Suho answered.

"I feel smell fishy. Do you hide something from us, hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why would I if there's nothing to hide from you." Suho told.

"We saw you look so differently today, hyung. It seems like there has something bothering in your mind." Chanyeol said.

"If I said nothing, means NOTHING!" Suho yelled out loud.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I get it. It because of dating rumor Woohyun and Chorong, right." Chanyeol told.

"Mwo?" The rest of members confusedly.

"When I has arrived earlier, I saw hyung were looking for about Woohyun and Chorong. When I ask him out, he said he wondering about them." Chanyeol began tell the truth.

"Do you had feelings on Chorong-shi?" Chen suddenly asked.

Instead he replied, Suho stayed in silence while he breathes heavily as he was lying down on the floor and his arms on his forehead. 

"Seolma....." Baekhyun said.

"Tell us hyung. It is true what've Chanyeol hyung tell?" Kai spoken.

"Why would I must to liar to you guys." Chanyeol raise his voice.

"Calm down, Yeol." Chen said while he patted on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Suho hyung...." Do called out with his deep voice.

Suho sighed heavily, he gets up and sat on the floor while he looked at s. "I like her. Satisfield?" He said with coldly.

"Daebak! Are you telling the truth, hyung?" Sehun spoken.

"Does she know that you like her?" Baekhyun asked. 

Suho nodded his head, "But she rejected me and she wants to end our friendship." He told.

"Daebak! No wonder I don't see you to talking with her." Kai said.

"Since when you has feeling on her?" Chen turned to asked.

"After she debuted in Apink." Suho answered.

"But I don't get it, why she must to end your friendship." Kai said.

"She sick because of our fans. She even tell me that Bomi almost suicide herself because of Baekhyun's fans. She don't want her members to be involved with us." Suho tell the truth.

"Mwo?!" Baekhyun raise his voice with his eyes in widened.

"Who? Bomi?" Chen also shocked. 

Suho nodded his head, "That's why she wants to end our friendship and she also said that she has someone in her heart." He said.

"Ah! You were wondering about them because you thought Woohyun who's the person in Chorong's heart?" Sehun spoken. 

"Daebak! No wonder why you looks obsessed about them." Chanyeol commented.

"But it just a rumor, hyung. Even their agency denied about their dating rumors." Chen said.

"What if they are really dating?" Kai interrupted. 

"They possible dating, since the two living in the same building." Sehun answered.

"I don't think so they will. So, that means Eunji is dating with Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you talking nonsense, hyung? We talked about Woohyun and Chorong. Not your crush." Kai felt annoyed.

"They possible dating. I saw they holding their hands in together." Chanyeol told.

"I witnessed!" Chen agrees.

"Eyyyy.... I don't believe it!" Sehun replied. Then, he pulled out his phone and he began to scrolling on his phone.

"I'm telling the truth!" Chanyeol raise his voice.

"Baek, why you sudden quiet?" Xiumin spoken after he stayed in silence.

"I was shocked when hearing that Bomi almost suicide herself because of my fans." Baekhyun answered.

'I as her ex-boyfriend also shocked. I hope you are doing fine, Bomi.' Chen said on his heart.

"I don't think so you will confessed your feelings to her." Kai said.

"You should go on a real date with Taeyeon noona." Chanyeol told.

"Why would I? How about you, what if Eunji is really dating with Sunggyu sunbaenim." Baekhyun raise his voice.

"Ya you two! Better stop it." Suho spoken with grumpy face.

"Eunji choose Sunggyu sunbaenim as her ideal type. You have no chance, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun told.

"Stop it, Baek." Chanyeol answered.

"Can you two stop bickering each other. I don't want anyone else heard when we talked about Apink." Xiumin spoken.

"He's right, hyung." Do agrees.

"Daebak! There's a rumor about Suho hyung and Chorong!" Sehun said out loud while his eyes still looked at on the his phone screen.

"Mwo?" The rest of members included Suho shockedly.

"Look!" Sehun showed his phone out to them.

EXO's Suho and APINK's Chorong Dating Rumor

Among all the dating rumors, there is one rumor that involves two members of Exo's Suho and Apink's Chorong. Many fans think that Suho and Chorong are suitable to be a couple because they two are leader of their group and same-aged 91liner.

 

"Daebak!" The members respone.

"Finally, you two having a dating rumor." Baekhyun said.

Suho smirked, 'I wonder where this rumor came from.' He said on his heart.

"So, what's planning, hyung?" Chen asked. 

"I have point to ruin the relationship Chorong and Woohyun." Suho smirked.

"You want to telling them that you are actually dating, it is?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why not. I will do anything to make sure she will be mine. Like what you did now, you aren't dating with Taeyeon noona but our agencies confirmed that you two are dating." Suho replied.

"Don't compare between you and me, hyung." Baekhyun told.

"Why? You haven't tell us about you and Taeyeon noona." Chanyeol interrupted.

"How many times I've told you that I have own reason." Baekhyun raise his voice.

"What reason, Baek? Can you telling us, so we can stop to repeated again and again." Chen told.

Baekhyun sighed heavily, "Our president threatened me if I don't accept, he will end my carrier. He know that I likes Bomi and he even saw some videos where I take a glance on her. " He began tell the truth.

"Then, what are you doing in Taeyeon noona car?" Suho asked.

"It was his planning, hyung. He wanted me to be caught by dispatch and telling that we are dating." Baekhyun told. "I even don't know what should I do, I love my carrier and I don't want to lose it. For sake to protect Bomi, I was forced to do this." He burst into a tears.

'I can see he is really loves Bomi more than I.' Chen said on his heart, while he sighed and he patted on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Your sacrifice for sake Bomi, it's really touching." Chen said.

"No, I won't do that. I was determined I will make sure to ruin their relationship no matter what." Suho spoken.

"Better you stop it. You will get the pains, hyung." Kai told.

"Why would I? I don't care and I determined with my decision." Suho raise his voice.

"Why are you look so confident that they are dating, who knows it is just a rumor." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah. They won't dating in real life for sake their fans, hyung." Kai replied.

"They are actually dating!" Suho shouted.

"Mwo?" The rest of members are shocked and speechless at the sametime.

Without hesitate, Suho left out the dance practice room as he holds his angers.

"So, the rumors it's true about them." Chanyeol said when Suho leaving.