CHAPTER 21

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

After a months ago, The comeback between Infinite and Apink are went well, they often meet up each other at their workplace and others. Then, the two group has ended their promotion and the two group has started to busy with their upcoming concert and fan-meeting as well. Besides that, the two group had same schedule on the same place with different date and they also staying at the same hotel in LA. Before the two group getting busy with their pack schedule, Sunggyu and Eunji has decided to revealed their relationship in the public. Apparently, the fans likes and happy for the relationship Sunggyu and Eunji. The worried feelings becomes to happily and their members supported their decision. Besides that, the two agencies know about the relationship between Woohyun and Chorong but they haven't decided yet to exposed their relationship in the public. Chorong still aware with Woohyun's fans even some fans put high hopes on them. 

 

[breaking news] INFINITE's Kim Sunggyu and APINK's Jung Eunji reportedly to be dating over one year

The two agencies, Acube Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment confirmed that the two idol have been dating in secretly over a year except their members and managers know about their relationship. They decided to exposed their relationship in media.

 

"Heol daebak! Chanyeol hyung!" Sehun shouted out.

"Why? Why?" Chanyeol asked as he entered in the living room, spotted Sehun was sitting alone on the couch while holding his phone.

"Do you know about Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Sehun asked.

"About what?" Chanyeol said.

"Look!" Sehun given his phone out then showing the news was appeared on the screen.

"Ya Sehun-ah! Why are you shouted." Suho interrupted as he also entered in the living room. "What are you two looking at." He asked.

"Hyung.." Chanyeol said while showed Sehun's phone to him.

"Daebak! They have been dating over a year." Sehun told.

"Chanyeol-ah..." Suho called out.

"See?! I told you they possible dating. Look! They even have been dating in secretly over a year." Chanyeol raise his voice. He feels mad and his heart hurts at the sametime. 

Suho looked at back at Sehun's phone, the he started to read some comments from the fans.

 

Daebakkk! My pinkfinite feels. Finally Gyuji is real.

I can't believe what've I saw just now. Is that true? Daebakkkkkk

I knew it! I ship them since Running Man. Gyuji!!!

I ship Gyuji and Woorong. I am waiting for Woorong to reveal their relationship

Next is Woorong! Please be real you two!!!!

 

While Suho read some comments, he feels burning up on his face and his heart when he saw the comments about Woohyun and Chorong. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, he noticed Suho facial expression suddenly changes.

"Nothing." Suho lied, then he given it back Sehun's phone.

"Eyyyy.... Heol!" Sehun shocked with his eyes in widened.

"Why?" Chanyeol curiously, then he took it Sehun's phone. "Ah! No wonder your reaction...." He stopped his words.

"I will make sure to ruined their relationship. I don't care what will be happened to me, as long as I will make her be mine. Keep my words!" Suho told with his eyes in angers.

"Hyung, why not you better move on from Chorong. There's a lot of girl out there and you choose whom you like to be your girlfriend." Sehun said.

"I am not!" Suho shouted before he left out in the living room.

"This hyung so desperates on Chorong." Sehun told.

"We must do something, Sehun." Chanyeol said.

"Like what? To stopped Suho hyung to ruined the relationship Chorong and Woohyun." Sehun answered.

Chanyeol nodded his head, "It will be impact our carrier, Sehun-ah." He replied.

Sehun slowly nodded his head. "How about you? Are you not heartbroken because of Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim?" He asked.

"A bit but I'll be fine." Chanyeol answered while he let out a sigh.

"If you are meant to be with her, it will be, hyung." Sehun patted on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Thanks dude. Don't worry, I'll be fine and I won't be like Suho hyung to ruined their relationship." He told.

***

"Daebak!!!! It's already came out!" Dongwoo yelled out, when he saw the an article about Sunggyu and Eunji were appeared on his phone screen.

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked with curiousity.

"Look! The dating news of Sunggyu hyung and Eunji already come out." Dongwoo showed his phone out to Woohyun.

"Guys daebak!!!!! Where is Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol interrupted their conversation.

"Oh, you did?" Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol nodded his head. "Look! I read some comments and mostly the fans happily when hearing their datings news. Even, the fans also wants you and Chorong to be like them." He told while he showed the comment from his phone.

"There's no have any negative comments about them. How lucky they are." Woohyun felt enviously.

"Ya, why you and Chorong are not exposed your relationship in media like Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo asked.

"I wanted to but I am not ready yet. I am afraid if I couldn't protect Chorong from the saesang fans." Woohyun answered with low tone. He sighed.

"Take your times, dude." Dongwoo replied while he patted on Woohyun's shoulder.

"I really don't get it why the fans aren't liking Apink and why they must do something harsh towards Apink? I remember when Naeun-ie got a lot of blackmail from saesangs fans." Sungyeol furiously.

"Did you forget that Bomi almost suicide herself because of Baekhyun's fans." Dongwoo said.

"I know. I feel so furious with the crazy saesang fans. I will make sure no one dare to touch Apink." Sungyeol told.

"Aigooo-ya... I can see how much you love them." Woohyun chuckled.

"Of course I am! They are my favorite girl group and they are sisters to me." Sungyeol replied.

"Me too!" Dongwoo told.

"Oh, I almost forgot. How about your friends, Suho? Does he know about your relationship with Chorong?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

Woohyun slowly nodded his head. "He knows." He answered.

"Daebak! Then, how's his reacted?" Dongwoo asked.

Woohyun sighed heavily, he began to tell the truth the day when he following Chorong to meeting up with Suho. He also tell that Suho was confessed his feelings towards Chorong and revealing their relationship, makes ended their friendship with Suho.

"What a creepy he is." Sungyeol spoken after he hearing what happened on the day they last meet up.

"You must to protect Chorong no matter what. Who knows, Suho secretly plan to ruined your relationship." Dongwoo told.

"If he loves his carrier, I don't think so he will do that to Woohyun and Chorong." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah, I hope so.." Woohyun answered with low tone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woollim Entertainment, building

"What do you want to see me, Jinho-ah?" Junyeop asked.

"I have something to show you about Woohyun and Chorong." Jinho said.

"Why? What's wrong with them?" Junyeop asked again.

"I'll tell you with Sunggyu later. Eunji is the on the way to come here." Jinho told.

Junyeop nodded his head. "I can't wait to meet them." He said.

After a few minutes, they heard someone knock the door from the outside. It was Eunji and she came together with her boyfriend, Sunggyu.

"Annyeonghaseo~" Eunji bowed politely to them, same goes to Sunggyu. 

"Sunggyu-ya~" Junyeop spoken when he pulled Sunggyu into a warm hug. Meanwhile, Sunggyu smiled shyly.

"Hi Eunji!" Junyeop greeting with friendly.

"Annyeonghaseo~" She greeting with politely.

"Congratulations both of you. I am so happy!" Jinho spoken.

"Thank you appa!" Sunggyu smiled in blushed.

"You are not angry, appa?" Eunji asked.

"Why would I? I like to seeing my daughter to be in a relationship as long as you are happy, Eunji-ya." Jinho said while he patted on Eunji's head smoothly.

He is a CEO-Dad and he is the most take care of Apink, he loves them as their daughters.

"Don't be jealous, Sunggyu-ya." Junyeop tease.

"I am not!" Sunggyu chuckled shyly.

"Please take care of my daughter, Sunggyu-shi. I put my trust on you!" Jinho said while he patted on his shoulder, makes he feel blushing hardly.

"Thank you hyung-nim. I promise I will take care and protect Eunji no matter what. Don't worry." He answered.

"Do you mind if our members are dating in secretly?" Eunji asked.

"I don't mind at all. As long as my daughter will be happy with their partner and also their fans. I don't want my daughter gets hurts like Naeun-ie and Bomi." Jinho told.

"Besides both of you, who else having a secretly relationship?" Junyeop turned to asked.

"Woohyun-ie and Chorong." Sunggyu immediately answered.

"Woohyun-ie and Chorong? Heol. I never unexpected about them." Junyeop chuckled.

"But I don't like the two had in a relationship." Jinho said while he sighed heavily, makes the rest are curiously with him.

"Ah why? You said you don't mind if we are dating. But why you don't like Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa?" Eunji furiously.

"Eunji-ya...." Sunggyu called out.

"Shut up, oppa!" Eunji raise her voice. "You don't know how suffer Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie. The two are perfect match each other. I don't get it why you don't like their relationship, it is because of Woohyun oppa fans? Look! They haven't decided to revealed their relationship in media, so why not, appa." She stopped her words while she breathes sharpily. "You should know that Woohyun oppa is almost insane because of Chorong unnie! He is really love Chorong unnie and he is a good man for Chorong unnie. Why you don't like their relationship, what's that for appa?!" Eunji couldn't control her emotional, then she left out the room without saying anything.

"Jung Eunji!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Let her be, Sunggyu. I know her very well and she easily hot-tempered if related with her members." Jinho told.

"I think I should make a move. Thank---" Sunggyu was cut off by his president, Junyeop.

"Sit down, Sunggyu. He has something to tell us." Junyeop told.

Sunggyu let out a sigh and he sit back on the chair. 

"Now tell us, Jinho." Junyeop said.

"I heard you and Woohyun are close each other, right?" Jinho began to asked.

Sunggyu slowly nod his head, "Yes we did. Is that something wrong with Woohyun without i knowing?" He asked.

"I want you to breaking up their relationship" Jinho said with a serious face.

"What?! Broke up? For what?" Sunggyu almost shouted.

"Ya Jinho-ah! What's wrong with you and why you want them breaking up?" Junyeop curiously.

"I have own reason" He told.

"What reason? It doesn't make sense at all. How could you want they break up. Do you heard what Eunji tell just now? I am sorry but I won't." Sunggyu said in serious tone.

"You will understand why I ask you to do that." Jinho said while he pulled out the envelope from his pocket and he put on the table. 

Without hesitant, Sunggyu took it the envelope and immediately opened it. On his face showed his shocked expression when he read the letters.

 

I am secret admire of Park Chorong. I have been noticed how close Park Chorong with Nam Woohyun from Infinite until the fans has started to ship of them. I know the two are into a relationship but I don't know how long they have been dating in secretly. I've seen Woohyun and Chorong had couple item but it still I didn't get it. You as her CEO, you should know about her relationship with Woohyun and watched your kids!

Here the picture of Woohyun and Chorong as proof that the two are really dating. I want to warned to you, whether you know or not I want you to make them breaking up no matter what! If you doesn't I'll do something that you unexpected. I'm deeply in love with Park Chororng and I want her to be mine not anyone even Woohyun! I'm so hurt when Park Chorong rejected my confess and she rather choose Woohyun over me!

If you don't want to seeing Woohyun and Chorong lost their carrer please do the favor. I know you must do the best for your kids and same goes to Woohyun. I know you were close friends of Woollim President so why not, you should tell him as well. Don't asked who I am and don't tried to found out where I've been or live. If you does you will die. Not you but all Apink members and Infinite members as well. I will stop bothering Park Chorong if you do as my favor. Make them break up! Please keep my words.

 

After Sunggyu was reading a letter, he grabbed the picture were a person tell is. It showed picture of Woohyun and Chorong then he looked up.

 

   

 

"This clothes...." Sunggyu pointed out the last picture, he knew about that clothes were Woohyun bought together with Chorong.

"Recently, I got blackmail from this guy. At first, I don't believe it what've he trying to said. But after I've seen the picture he given, I feel curious about Woohyun and Chorong. I hope isn't real at all but when Eunji tell that they are dating, I lost my words. I don't want to seeing Apink lost their carrier, they were hardworking to achieve their goals and dream. Is enough for me to see how suffering they are when they got blackmail from the fans." Jinho finally finished his words while he let out a heavily sigh.

"Does Chorong know about this? Apink members?" Sunggyu asked.

Jinho quickly shook his head. "I won't tell them and I don't want they feel burdened because of this." He said.

"What a creepy he is. Does Chorong has get confession from someone?" Junyeop spoken after he done read the letter and the picture of Woohyun and Chorong as well.

"I'll keep this secret from Eunji, my members and Apink members. But I won't promise to to make them break up." Sunggyu told.

"Ya Sunggyu! Do you want to see Apink lost their carrier?" Junyeop raise his voice.

"Of course I don't want!" Sunggyu said with grumpy face.

"Please Sunggyu. I beg to you." Jinho pleaded while he hold Sunggyu's hand.

"Rather making them breaking up. It's better we found out who is that guy. He looks pcysho, hyung-nim." Sunggyu told.

"No Sunggyu. Don't you read that he will do unexpected if Jinho don't do his favor! Stop being sturbon, Sunggyu. Just do as his favor." Junyeop said.

"I won't!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Why are you protest, Sunggyu." Junyeop asked.

"Because I don't want to see Woohyun-ie and Chorong hurts because of that. Trust me, I will helped you two to found out who is the guy but not to breaking up their relationship. He's deeply in love with Chorong and they even know each othe before they debuted." Sunggyu said while he let out a sigh.

"Think about their safety, Sunggyu." Jinho said with low tone.

"Stop it, Jinho. He shouldn't involved with this case. You may dismiss, Sunggyu." Junyeop said while he lost his patient.

"Do as my favor, please." Jinho pleaded again. 

"I'm sorry to be rude with you. I really can't help to make them break up! I'll find who is the guy no matter what and I should involved with this case. They are precious to me and I will make sure nothing happened to them." Sunggyu said with serious face before he left out the room.

"Ya Kim Sunggyu!" Junyeop shouted.