CHAPTER 4

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No One P.O.V]

"Chorong-ah. Wake up!" The stylist noona said.

"Is already done?" Chorong asked.

The stylist noona nodded, "called out Sunggyu for me please.." She pleaded.

"Sunggyu sunbaenim? Allright unnie I'll called out." Chorong said as she left.

Chorong went to search Sunggyu were the stylist noona order her. Then, she saw Sunggyu were talking with Dongwoo.

"Ah..... sorry for interrupt your conversation. The stylist order me to called out Sunggyu sunbaenim for get make up and hair ready" Chorong politely said.

"It is okay Chorong-shi, thank you for called me out" Sunggyu told, "Yah Dongwoo, I got to go"  he said as he left Chorong and Dongwoo.

"Chorong-shi, wait!" Dongwoo called out as he saw chorong about to leave him alone. Then Chorong's head turned and looked at him.

"Yes sunbaenim...." Chorong said.

"Today is your debut, am I right?" Dongwoo asked.

Chorong nodded, "I am so nervous since this is our first time debut on the stage." She told.

"Aigoo... I feel you Chorong-shi, don't be so nervous I know you can do it! Hwaiting!" Dongwoo cheer up.

"Thank you sunbaenim.." Chorong politely said and bowed.

"Aishhh... drop your formal Chorong-shi. Just called me Oppa." Dongwoo said.

"You are my senior so I need be formal and respect with all my senior." Chorong said.

"But with me no need formal Chorong-shi." Dongwoo said.

"Allright sunbae-- Oppa!" Chorong said.

'So cute, no wonder why Sunggyu hyung like her.' He said on his heart.

"You can go with your member. Hwaiting!" Dongwoo cheer up for the last. Chorong nodded and bowed then directly went were Apink's direction.

***

"Unnie, so fast you get close with Dongwoo Sunbaenim" Bomi said.

"Dongwoo sunbaenim is friendly person. I like his personality" Namjoo interrupt.

"Namjoo- ya, do you like Dongwoo sunbaenim?" Eunji asked.

"Chorong unnie, do you like Dongwoo sunbaenim? So fast you two get close each other" Naeun asked.

"YA! What's wrong with you girls? Is wrong if I am close with Dongwoo sunbaenim?" Chorong burst out since she has a lot of question from her members.

"Unnie, I saw you were talking with Dongwoo sunbaenim. First time I saw you being shy around with boy groups" Hayoung told.

"Of course she is. Chorong unnie is shy person especially the person who just met." Eunji interrupts.

"Yeah, I can see how awkwardly she with boy even girls as well." Naeun agrees.

"What if that I told you that I'm crush on Dongwoo sunbae?" Chorong teased.

"Completely no way!" Bomi objection.

"Waeyo?" Chorong asked.

"Is because....... because....." Bomi was cut off.

"Because Woohyun sunbaenim will killed him!" Eunji said.

"Woohyun?!" Chorong said out loud, 'Why he must killed him. So nonsense!' She said on her hearts with wondering.

"Eo? Woohyun?" Bomi felt weirdly.

"Ya! Woohyun sunbae and Chorong unnie is 91liner" Eunji said as she hit Bomi's arm.

"Hoya and Sungyeol sunbaenim too" Namjoo interrupt.

"Wait up! That's odd." Bomi said.

"What's strange unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Chorong unnie called Dongwoo sunbaenim, Woohyun sunbae she called Woohyun?" Bomi curiously.

Chorong shocked that she reveal called out Woohyun without using formal. 'I'm dead. I haven't tell them yet that I and Woohyun are best friends back then.' She titled on her minds.

"Eo? Chorong unnie... did you two---" Eunji was cut off.

"A-niii!!! I'm just shocked till forget called his sunbaenim- " Chorong lied.

"Are you sure unnie?" Naeun asked.

"I'm just shocked when Bomi told that Woohyun sunbae will killed Dongwoo sunbae if I do like him" Chorong tried cover it.

"Unnie, do you know when we introduce to Infinite's sunbaenim. I saw Woohyun sunbae were staring at you without blinking" Namjoo told.

"I'm witnessed!" Hayoung interrupt.

"Eo? I thought Sunggyu sunbaenim" Naeun reveal the another thought.

"Mwo?" all member said and looked at Naeun ask her tell the truth since Naeun was innocent and pure.

"When Chorong unnie introduce herself, I saw Sunggyu sunbae looked at unnie then he whispered at Dongwoo sunbae. I never knew that Woohyun sunbae also stared at Chorong unnie" Naeun tell the truth.

"Aigoooo unnie..... You have two fans from Infinite sunbaenim." Eunji leader.

"Ya!" Chorong shout at her.

"Unnie, what if Woohyun sunbae and Sunggyu sunbae confessed their feeling. Which one you will choose?" Bomi asked as the member are stared at Chorong for anticipate her answering.

"I will choose Rain sunbaenim!" Chorong said as she left them dumbounded.

***


[In Apink's van P.O.V]

After debut stage, their on the way back home since there have no scheldue. Chorong was seat on passenger seat beside her manager, 1st row seat were Naeun and Namjoo while 2nd row seat were Hayoung, Eunji and Bomi. They're exhausted and relieved for first their debut that they will never forgetable. Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung are sleeping while Bomi was playing game on her phone then Chorong and Naeun read article were about them. Chorong feel sleepy then she put her phone on the bag then looked at window. She was wondering about Bomi asked her at Saloon, whether Woohyun or Sunggyu which one she choose. Chorong still have feelings on Woohyun since high school back then but she already done ruin their friendship since she confession to Woohyun that she liked him for a long time.

Flashback

"Chorong-ah, do you still have feelings on Woohyun?" Seunghee asked, Chorong nodded.

"Are you still not confession to him?" Seunghee asked again, Chorong nodded.

"Ya paboya! How long you want to keep your feelings huh." She said

"I don't know..... I'm still thinking..." Chorong sighed.

"Do you like more friendship or relationship?" She asked again.

"Are you insane?! Of course friendship we build since childhood Seunghee-ah." Chorong said out loud.

"Then, why you suddenly have feelings on Woohyun since you like more to friendship." She said as Chorong become quiet.

"Chorong-ah....." Seunghee called out.

"I'm going to crazy Seunghee-ah, I really don't know......" Chorong said as she put her head on the table.

"Ya, I suggest you better confess your feelings to Woohyun and let him know that you like him for a long time. At that time you need to accept the fact what was Woohyun's answer. You must be bold Chorong-ah, just go meet him and tell everything. Ok?" Seunghee advice while she patted on Chorong's shoulder.

"Seunghee-ah......" Chorong called out as she eye contact with Seunghee.

"You must be bold, strenght and Hwaiting!" Seunghee cheer up.

"You such a kind person ever I had!" Chorong start to cry, then Seunghee gave warm hug at Chorong as she support her friends.

 

At the Park

"Ya, what's wrong with you and why we meet up at the park?" Woohyun asked as he seat beside Chorong.

Meanwhile, Chorong did not gave any respone since Woohyun arrived.

"Chorong- ah... any problem?" Woohyun asked again, Chorong stay still her condition.

Then Woohyun turned Chorong's face and saw Chorong was gloommy.

"Ya Park Chorong, What's wrong with you?" Woohyun repeat.

"Woohyun-ah.... I have something to tell you." Chorong finally said as she eye-contact with Woohyun.

"What is it?" Woohyun said.

"I...... I......I....." Chorong stuttered

"Ya! Since when you become stutter?" Woohyun said.

"I.......I....." Chorong was cut off.

"You what park chorong! Spill ou--" he was cut off.

"I LIKE YOU!" Chorong yelled out.

"Mwo?"  Woohyun blurred.

"I like you Nam Woohyun. I'm here to admit that I've crush on you for a long time but I know I don't ask you reply then. I want to tell because I can't to kept this feelings when I saw you around any girls I felt jealousy, mad at you without any reason. I know you love more friendship than relationship but blame on me I don't know since when come this feelings Woohyun-ah. I'm so sorry because ruin our friendship that we're promised never fallen love each other but I do like you more than friends. I like you because your character, personality and one more thing is you are my ideal type! I know I'm not your ideal type that you want it. I'm sorry Woohyun because had feelings on you. Will you forgive me?" Chorong tell the truth and asked apologize. Woohyun being silent for awhile that unexpected his best friends have feelings on him since they're promise each other did not have fallen love.

"I won't Chorong, You've violated our agreement that never had feelings each other. I like you as best friends not more than. Let's break up our friendship---" Woohyun do not have time to finished his words was cut off.

"I do! Let's break up our friendship and pretend you didn't hear what I'm talk to you. Let's be stranger after all. Goodluck on your future Nam Woohyun" Chorong said as she bet goodbye to Woohyun and ran away as she didn't let Woohyun knew that she was cried.

"Yah! Park Chorong! Wait up! I'm not finished yet...." Woohyun shout out, but Chorong continue ran.

After that, Woohyun and Chorong become stranger and pretend did not knew each other. Even the two become stranger, friendship between Suho still strong even he don't know what happen between Woohyun and Chorong, but he still keep in touch with Woohyun and Chorong.

End flashback.

'Even we will often meet, I still hate you, Woohyun.' Chorong said on her hearts then fallen asleep.