CHAPTER 36

THE CURSED REVENGE

"Are you two dating?" Lee Soo Man asked to the Suho and Irene, after he heard what happened both of them.

"We aren't." Suho answered. 

"If you two aren't dating and how come you were in her room, Suho-shi." Lee Soo Man asked with his stern expression.

"I was drunk and I really don't know what happened." Suho answered as his head head down.

"How about you, Irene?" Lee Soo Man.

"Me too. I was drunk and I don't know what happened last night." Irene told.

"Don't you two think that you two almost getting scandal because of this!" Lee Soo Man yelled. He's pissed off.

"I'm really sorry and I promise I will beware what've am I doing." Suho said as he let out a heavily sighed.

"How about she's pregnant? Will you take a responsible?" Lee Soo Man asked.

Suho stayed in silence and he was speecless, he even don't know what should he do and his brain aren't function at the moment.

"If I were pregnant, I will miscarriage this baby." Irene told with her serious face before she get out of the room.

Suho were shockedly and he immediately gets up from his seated then he get out of the room.

"YA SUHO!" Lee Soo Man shouted.

"IRENE! YA!" Suho shouted as he pulled her hand out to make she stopped her walked.

"Let me go!" Irene told with her serious face.

"Are you crazy?! How could you want--" Suho was cut off 

"Then, you will take responsible if I were pregnant?" Irene asked.

No answered from Suho. He lost in words, he doesn't had any feeling with Irene and how come he want to take responsible if she's pregnant. 

"You won't, right? Because I am not Chorong." Irene told.

"What are you talking about and why you mention her name out!" Suho yelled.

Irene let out her smirked on her face. "You think I don't remember what happened last night? I remember, Suho! You even kissed me because you thought I am Chorong!" She began tell the truth. 

"Mwo?" Suho shockedly with his eyes in widened.

"Should I tell Chorong what happened between us?" Irene threatened.

"What's related with you to tell him? We never had a relationship!" Suho yelled.

"Yes I know! We never had a relationship because you loves Chorong much till you blind that I had a feelings with you!" Irene yelled back then she left.

"Ya Irene!" Suho raise his voice out loud when he looked Irene walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

Before Apink comeback, Naeun and Taemin revealed that the two has breaking up after 5 years they have been dating. Naeun was refused to tell what happened between her and Taemin to the her members, but her members directly understand and they always be there and support Naeun in any her decisions. Meanwhile, L were happy when he heard that Naeun and Taemin break up. He thought he would had chances to confessed his feeling towards Naeun but it's hard for him. The two haven't talked each other since Naeun reveal her relationship with Taemin in the media. Besides that, Suho has avoided himself from Irene and the two haven't talked each other since the incident what happened to them. Luckily, Irene isn't pregnant but Irene never gave up with her feelings that she has been like Suho since she debuted in Red Velvet. 

Since the incident were Apink get bomb threat, Gikwang and Yoseob were worriedly about Chorong and her members as well. During the news spread out, the two couldn't met Chorong because they were in Japan for their concert. Gikwang and Yoseob are planning to met up with Chorong at the Acube cafe as soon the two way back from Japan. Chorong has arrived as she park her car as well, then she began to walked in to the cafe and she spotted Gikwang and Yoseob are talking each other while waiting for her. Chorong brightly smile when she looked at Gikwang and Yoseob.

"Oppa!" Chorong approached with her a wide smile.

"Finally you've come!" Gikwang said with his bright smile.

"I miss you so much, Chorong!" Yoseob pulled her out into a warm hug and she retuned the hug. 

"I miss you too, oppa." She said.

"How about me?" Gikwang asked. He's jealous when looked at the two are hugged each other.

"I miss you too, oppa!" Chorong hug Gikwang. Then, she seated beside Gikwang.

"We heard about you get bomb threat when we're in Japan." Yoseob said.

Chorong nodded her head. "Don't worry, oppa. The police has caught the person who spread the fake bomb threat." She told.

"We worried about you and Eunji." Gikwang said.

"How's Eunji? Is she okay?" Yoseob asked.

"She's fine and she's currently spend her time with Sunggyu oppa." Chorong answered.

"She must misses her husband much." Gikwang chuckled.

"Exactly oppa! She always talked and mention her husband everyday." Chorong told.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" Yoseob tease.

"I'm not." Chorong replied with her pokerface.

"How's Woohyun? Do you still had a relationship with him?" Yoseob asked.

Chorong nod her head. "We still. Lately, we don't have time to meet up. He's busy with his musical." She told.

"Ya, you two still haven't exposed your relationship in the media, right?" Gikwang said.

"Uhmm..." Chorong nod her head as she took it her ice americano and she drank it.

"How long you two have been dating?" Yoseob asked.

"Almost 5 years, I guess." Chorong answered.

"That so long! You two should get married." Yoseob chuckled.

"Aigooo-ya.. When we will see you two get married, Chorong-ah.." Gikwang started to tease.

"Ah oppa, stop it." Chorong hold her embarassment.

"You two looked great together. Ah! I'm so envious." Gikwang said.

"Ya, she's my sister!" Yoseob yelled.

"She's also my sister!" Gikwang yelled back.

"Stop it, you two." Chorong chuckled.

"I heard Apink will comeback in two days." Yoseob said.

"Exactly! Ya, I'm so shocked when saw their photo teaser especially you, Chorong." Gikwang told.

Chorong chuckled shyly, "Yeah, we're comeback in two days with new concept. I hope the fans would like it with our new transforms." She answered.

"Absolutely they would love it, Chorong-ah. That's first time Apink comeback with new concept after 8 years debuted." Yoseob said. He's being fanboy of Apink since they debuted. 

"I hope so..." Chorong replied.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apink Comback

"KYAAAA!!! I'M SO SICK HAS RELEASE JUST NOW!!" Sungyeol shouted with excitement in the dance practice room.

"Really?! Where? Where?" Dongwoo asked in excitedly, then he sat beside Sungyeol on the floor while watching Apink new song I'm So Sick.

Then, the rest of members are came closer to Sungyeol and began to watching together were Apink has release their new music I'm So Sick.

 

"Awwwwww... My Chorong-ie..." Woohyun said as soon when it come Chorong solo part.

"Daebak! They look so different. I like their new concept!" Dongwoo told as he was amazed looked at Apink.

"I like this song more than NoNoNo." Sungjong spoken.

"Finally, Apink has showed their y skills." Sungyeol told.

"Ildo eopseo yejeonui neukkim, geuttaeui gamjeongi dan ildo eopseo." Woohyun began singing along.

"Ah.. I'm going to make my ringtone. Don't follow me!" Sungyeol warned.

"Myungsoo-ah... Do you still has a feeling with Naeun?" Dongwoo sudden asked.

"Why are you asking, hyung?" L asked back.

"Ani. I just want to know whether you still had a feeling on her or not." Dongwoo answered.

"I don't think so he still likes Naeun-ie. Look at his expression, doesn't show anything." Sungyeol commented.

"Ya, who know he has. He's good acting can hide his expression, Sungyeol-ah." Woohyun let out a chuckled.

"Naeun is getting prettier, why she break up with Taemin." Sungjong spoken.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! Don't ever mentioned his name. I don't like." Sungyeol told.

"Why are you dislike him, Yeol?" Woohyun curiously.

"I just don't like he with Naeun. He doesn't fit to be boyfriend of Naeun-ie." Sungyeol answered.

"But they were dating almost 5 years, hyung." Sungjong told.

"But now they already break up, right" Sungyeol replied.

"Stop it...." L spoken, after he being in silence at that moment.

"Ah! Do you guys have looked at Apink teaser photo?" Dongwoo asked.

All the members are shook their head.

"You will completely shocked especially you, Woohyun." Dongwoo said with his brightly smiled.

"Me?" Woohyun said.

"Hold on second!" Dongwoo told as he pulled out his phone and then he showed Apink photo teaser to them.

 

APINK

 

PARK CHORONG

YOON BOMI

JUNG EUNJI

SON NAEUN

KIM NAMJOO

OH HAYOUNG

 

"Daebak! Is that Apink?" Sungyeol raise his voice with his eyes in widened.

"I told you, you will completely shocked when looked at their teaser photo." Dongwoo chuckled.

"I can't believe it. Looked at Chorong noona teaser photo." Sungjong said while pointed out at Chorong teaser photo.

"Ya, don't touch my girl!" Woohyun hit Sungjong's hands.

"Heol...." Sungjong raise his voice.

"Is that Chorong? Is really she is?" Woohyun said as he took it Dongwoo's phone and began to zoom in Chorong teaser photo.

"I thought she is conservative woman." L let out a small chuckled.

"Me too.... She look y more than her members." Sungyeol commented.

"Heol.... I can't believe she is my Chorong-ie..." Woohyun said as he returned the phone to Dongwoo.

"They are really nailed it!" Sungyeol told.

"Like I tell before that Apink have the freshness that others don't and it shows on stage." Dongwoo said.

"You're right, hyung. Apink can fits any songs and they are so talented." L told.

"They even good in variety shows." Sungjong replied.

"What our Apink can't do? They are all versatile and doesn't even care about their image." Sungyeol compliment.

"You forgot something, hyung." L told.

"What's that?" Sungyeol asked.

"They are the loud member." L laughed while clapping his hands. 

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" Woohyun asked as he feel weirdly at L who was suddenly laughed.

"I really don't get it with hyung. I don't think it was funny." Sungjong said.

"Oh really? Ok!" L stopped laughed.

"I guess there has something with your brain. Please go to hospital later, OK?." Sungyeol said as he make a sign 'OK'.

"Ah forget it! I'm going to set my Chorong-ie photos in my wallpaper." Woohyun spoken with grins.

"I'll set as my ringtone. Don't you dare to follow me!" Sungyeol warned again.

"I'll set as my alarm ringtone." Dongwoo and Sungjong said simultaneously then the two looked at each other.

"I said first!" Sungjong raise his voice.

"Fine. I'll set Bomi's photo in my wallpapers." Dongwoo give up.

"Eo? Do you like, Bomi?" Woohyun smirked.

"Don't get me wrong, Woohyun-ah. She's look my sister not more than." Dongwoo told.

'and I'll set Naeun photo as my lockscreen phone.' L said in his heart with covered his small smile on his face.

***

"Bbom-ah... Are you feeling okay today?" Eunji began asked as she sat beside her on the couch, while waiting for their comeback stage in their waiting room.

"A little nervously." Bomi answered.

"Are you nervous or worried because of our comeback?" Eunji said.

"Both." Bomi replied.

"Ya, I also have the same feeling as you. I was worried if our fans doesn't like with our new concept." Eunji told.

"I'm afraid, Eunji." Bomi holding Eunji's hand.

"Don't worry. Everything went well, Bbom-ah." Eunji said.

"Unnie!" Namjoo called out as she interrupted 93liner conversation.

"What's that..." Eunji asked.

"Look! I just scrolling and I saw some comments that our fans totally love with our new concept." Namjoo said in excitedly when she showed her phone to them.

"Daebakk!!!! It is true..." Bomi said with her eyes in widened.

Namjoo quickly nodded her head. "It's true, unnie. They even can't wait to see our comeback today." She replied.

"Chorong unnie is right! We should believe in her." Eunji told.

"Yeah, because of her we renew our contract. I'm so happy to having Chorong unnie as our leader." Namjoo replied.

"Without Chorong unnie, there's no Apink!" Eunji said as she suddenly burst into a tears.

"Ya Eunji! Why are you crying." Bomi chuckled.

"I even don't know why am I crying." Eunji said as she wiped her tears.

"Aigoooo......." Bomi pulled out the tissue and then she give it to Eunji to wiped her tears.

"Where is Chorong unnie?" Namjoo asked, as she saw Chorong aren't in the waiting room.

"She's going to meet with Mamamoo's Solar." Bomi told.

Suddenly, Eunji phone was ringing out loud and interrupted their conversation as well. Then, Eunji took it her phone from the table was in front of her and she grew a wide smile when she looked at her phone. It was her husband, Sunggyu.

"Hello." Eunji answered the call.

"What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked on the line. He had a free time to talked with his wife.

"Just had a little chat with Bomi and Namjoo while waiting our turn to comeback stage." Eunji told as she gets up from her seat then she get out of the waiting room.

"I miss you, Eunji." Sunggyu said with his low voice.

"Me too, oppa. How was your day?" Eunji asked as she began to walking.

"Good, just a little bit exhausted. Anyway, congratulation on your comeback, my wife. You looked so beautiful." Sunggyu told.

"Oh, you did watched our music video?" Eunji said.

"Uhmmm... I even put your picture as my wallpaper. I like this song so much more than Remember." Sunggyu let out laughed on the line.

"Ah mwoyaa... You know how struggle am I to learned this choreography. It was hard for me." Eunji said.

"But still you looks so y in that music video, yeobo~" Sunggyu told.

"Tsk... Anyway, have you eaten?" Eunji asked.

"Not yet but later I'll eat okay. Don't worry, I never skip take a meal." Sunggyu told.

"Uhmmm.... Make sure do take care of yourself, oppa. Don't get hurt by yourself." Eunji replied.

"I will... Eunji, I'll call you later. I have to go now." Sunggyu said.

"Deh...." Eunji hang up on the phone with her husband.

"Hmmmm.... I miss you so much, oppa. Please back home soon." Eunji talked herself as she began to walked back to the waiting room.