CHAPTER 15

THE CURSED REVENGE

Acube cafe,

"Peek a boo!" Chorong shouted at Woohyun, who was stared intensively at his phone without realize Chorong has arrived at the cafe that the two are promise to meeting up. 

"You startled me. Ya Park Chorong!" Woohyun raised his voice, making Chorong's eyes in widened and she immediately hit hard on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Ya! Lower you voice. We might be caught if you shouted my name out loud." Chorong said while she sat on the chair. 

"I don't care if we get caught. I wanna tell everyone that you're mine." Woohyun said with his eye-smile to her.

"Tsk.. Such a greasy Nam!" Chorong annoyed.

"Let's exposed our relationship." Woohyun told.

"No way! We can't, Woohyun-ah. You know what happened to Naeun-ie when she appeared on We Got Married. I'm not ready yet to face with your fans." Chorong answered while she let out a sigh.

"Me too and I worried if I couldn't to protect you from my fans." Woohyun said with low tone.

"Then, why you want to exposed our relationship?" Chorong asked.

"I wanted to revealed our relationship to our members. I can't lie with my members, later on they will know especially Sunggyu hyung." Woohyun told.

"Me too. I don't mind if we want to tell them about us. But how we want to tell them?" Chorong asked.

"I have a good plan. Just believe in me." Woohyun said while he smile.

"Does your members know about us?" Chorong asked again.

"Our relationship? I haven't tell them yet." Woohyun answered.

"Ani! I mean our friendship." Chorong told.

"Oh! They already knew it. I tell them everything." Woohyun replied while he drank his coffee.

Chorong nodded her head, "My members too. I tell them everything about us." She said.

"I wonder how's their relationship if we tell them that we're in a relationship." Woohyun let out a small chuckle.

"Of course they will shocked!" Chorong laughed.

"I miss you..." Woohyun said while he pulled her hands out and held it.

"Me too..." She poutedly.

"How cute!" Woohyun pinch her nose.

"Ya!" Chorong raised her voice.

"How's your comeback? I heard Exo make a small celebrations for you. You know how much I jealous when you around with Exo instead me." Woohyun pouted. He's jealous.

"Ya! Stop being childish. They making an event for Naeun-ie. Taemin asked helped them out for our comeback and Naeun-ie as well." Chorong tell the truth.

"Oh really? She's so lucky." Woohyun answered.

"Should we tell Suho about our relationship?" Chorong asked.

'She doesn't know that Suho also has feelings with her. Ah I wonder how his feelings if he know about this.' Woohyun said on his heart. "I don't mind if you want to tell him about us." He said.

"If we tell him, how about our friendship?" She asked again. She's worried if their relationship will be impact on their friendship with Suho.

Woohyun sighed heavily. "It's up to you. You make an decision." He told.

"I'll think about it." She answered.  

Then, the two were enjoyed their secret date without knowing their group members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

After a month, Infinite has successful comeback their new song "Destiny". Never stop ending how busy they are with their fan-meeting, concert and others. Before Infinite comeback, Woohyun and Chorong has decided to tell their relationship to their group members. The two group were shockedly after they revealed their relationship. They are so happy to seeing Woohyun and Chorong are together as a lover. 

Meanwhile, Naeun has ended her filming We Got Married with SHINee's Taemin. The two finally has feelings each other and they into a secret relationship without exposed their relationship in the public except their group members. Besides that, Naeun will paired up with 2PM's Wooyoung and Taemin will paired up with Girl's Day Minah in the 'The Miracle' which parodies TV series 'Master's Sun' and 'The Heirs'.

 

EUNJI CHOOSE SUNGGYU OVER L AS HER IDEAL TYPE ON RUNNING MAN

Eunji wasn't hestitant to choose her ideal type on the broadcast of Running Man.  Apink's Eunji and Naeun team up with Gary to compete in this week's exciting idol race. Gary's team rode with Haha and his teammates, Infinite's Sunggyu and L.

During the ride, Gary asked Apink "If you were to choose between L and Sunggyu as your ideal type, who would you choose?" and Eunji didn't hesitate to answer 
"It's Sunggyu oppa." Meanwhile, Naeun took her time to answer, "The two both have their own charms..."

 

"Heol daebak! Ya Jung Eunji! I don't know Sunggyu sunbaenim is your ideal type." Bomi said while her eyes still looked at her phone.

"Ani! He's not my ideal type." Eunji told.

"Then?" Bomi asked.

"Gary oppa asked me to choose between both of them. So I just random to choose Sunggyu sunbaenim." Eunji answered.

"Heol! Then, who is actually fits your ideal type? I thought Sunggyu oppa is your ideal type." Bomi said.

"Yes, he is my ideal type but it doesn't mean that I like him." Eunji told.

"I'll consider your love confession." Bomi tease.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled out.

"Eunji-ya! I heard Sunggyu oppa is your ideal type. Daebak!" Chorong interrupted their conversation.

"She don't want to admit, Chorong unnie." Bomi told.

"Mwo? I'm telling the truth." Eunji replied.

"Truth what?" Chorong asked.

"I admit I choose him as my ideal type but it doesn't mean that I like him." Eunji told.

"Who knows, you will fall in love with him, like Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa." Bomi tease.

"She's right." Chorong followed.

"No way! I have someone else in my heart." Eunji reveal her secret.

"Daebak! Who he is?" Bomi asked.

"He is Exo member." Eunji replied while smile.

"Exo? Is that Suho group?" Chorong asked.

"I think I know who he is." Bomi smirked. "It's Chanyeol-shi, right?" She said.

Eunji immediately nodded her head while she put wide a smile on her face. "Ding-dong-dang~" She excitedly.

"Since when you like him, Eunji?" Chorong asked.

"On his first debut day." Eunji replied.

"Heol.... Then, how about you and Sunggyu oppa? Look, the fans put high hopes that you two should date in reality." Bomi said while she give her phone out to Eunji.

"Daebak!" Chorong's eyes in widened.

"Heol! I never expected that the fans are like me and Sunggyu sunbaenim." Eunji said while her eyes looked at Bomi's phone.

"Ya Eunji! What if Sunggyu oppa has feelings with you. What you should do?" Bomi asked.

"Daebak! You said the same thing what've Naeun asked me on the set." Eunji told.

"Oh really?" Bomi laughed.

"Molla. Chorong unnie, you ask help Suho-shi for meeting up with Chanyeol oppa." Eunji said with she linked her arms on Chorong's arms.

"Alright. I'll ask him." Chorong replied.

'I should ask Sunggyu oppa, does he has feelings with Eunji or not.' Bomi titled on his mind.

***

"Sunggyu hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Sungyeol called out loud as he entered in Sunggyu's bedroom.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu asked.

"I heard Eunji choose you as her ideal type. Daebak!" Sungyeol said.

"Ermm..." Sunggyu nodded his head.

"I'll consider you love confession." Sungyeol began to tease.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Stop it." Sunggyu raised his voice with he put a serious face.

"The next couple will be Kim Sunggyu and Jung Eunji! Wohooo!" Sungyeol tease while he clapping his hands.

"I said stop it, Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Even the fans put high hopes on you two. You should go date like Woohyun and Chorong." Sungyeol told.

"Oh really? Where?" Sunggyu asked while he took it Sungyeol's phone from his hands.

"Tsk... I thought you aren't interested." Sungyeol said.

'I can't believe it! The fans are really like and Eunji even they put high hopes on us.' Sunggyu said on his heart while he's smiling.

"Hyung? Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol called when he noticed Sunggyu suddenly smiling. 'I think he likes Eunji' He said on his heart.

"Yes?" Sunggyu answered while his smiling fade away on his face. "Here your phone!" He give it back Sungyeol's phone.

"Do you like Eunji?" Sungyeol without hesitant to asked.

"Mwo? I am? Absolutely not!" He lied.

"Oh really? Then, tell me why you smiling suddenly." Sungyeol said.

"Me? When? I didn't smile at all." He replied.

"What a good liar! Hyung, just be honestly, will you?" Sungyeol felt annoyed.

"I already telling you the truth." Sunggyu told.

"No! You don't, hyung. Better you tell or I calling them?" Sungyeol said.

"Fine! I'll tell you." Sunggyu sighed heavily. 

"So, it is true that you like Eunji?" Sungyeol asked again.

"Erm..." Sunggyu nodded his head.

"Daebak! Since when, hyung?" Sungyeol excitedly asked.

"I don't know since when this feeling came from but yes. I like her! Even when she said I am her ideal type, I was so happy and how hardly I am to control my expressions." Sunggyu began tell the truth.

"Does she know?" Sungyeol asked.

"Absolutely not! I wasn't bold enough to confessed my feelings to her." Sunggyu told.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll helped you out." Sungyeol smile while he patted on his shoulder.

"Better don't. I'll tell her in personally without any helping. Thanks Yeol!" Sunggyu said while he smile.

"But promise with me that you will take care and protect her no matter what." Sungyeol told.

"Sorry, Yeol! It wasn't my intended to take your crush away from you." Sunggyu replied.

"She's just my crush, hyung. It doesn't mean that I had feelings on her. Just simply crush, don't worry." Sungyeol being honestly.

"I promise!" Sunggyu replied before Sungyeol leaving he alone in his bedroom. Suddenly, his phone was vibrated that he receive new message then he quickly to opened it.

 

 Yoon Bomi

Sunggyu oppa, are you busy?

 

Without hesitate, Sunggyu replied the message while he wondered at Bomi suddenly message him.

 

Sunggyu

Not really. Why? Is there have something wrong?

 Yoon Bomi

Ani. I just want to asked you something.

Sunggyu 

What's that?

 Yoon Bomi

Do you have any feelings on Eunji? Sorry oppa for asking, I just wondering hehehe.

 

Sunggyu speechless and confused at the sametime. Then, he sighed heavily before he replied the message.

 

Sunggyu

Hahaha, why? Are you jealous~

 Yoon Bomi

Absolutely not! I don't have feelings on you, oppa. I just wondered whether you just playing around or you really have feelings on Eunji. That's it

Sunggyu

Why you asking me, Bomi-ah or you think I had feelings on Eunji? Hahahaha

 Yoon Bomi

A little bit. The way you said it seems like it's true that you had feelings with Eunji. kekekeke

 

"Yes, I had feelings on Eunji." Sunggyu talked himself while he let out a sighed. Before he replied the message, he got the new message from Bomi.

 

 Yoon Bomi

Eunji said she has someone else in her heart and I know who he is. Of course it's not you, oppa.

Sunggyu

I'm so hurt~ sob sob

Yoon Bomi

Are you serious, oppa? Ottakhae~

Sunggyu

Hahaha, I just kidding Bomi-ah. I just playing around with Haha hyung. I don't have any feelings with Eunji.

 

'Why am I feel so hurts.' Sunggyu said on his heart.

 

Yoon Bomi

You scared me, oppa. Hahaha

Sunggyu

I also have someone else in my heart. Do not tell anyone, Bomi-ah.

 Yoon Bomi

Daebak! I promise, oppa. Who she is?

Sunggyu

She's so special to me. Sorry Bomi. I can't tell you. kekekeke

Yoon Bomi

How dare you oppa. You want know who he is in Eunji's heart?

Sunggyu

Does she know that you tell me?

 Yoon Bomi

Absolutely not! But promise with me, do not tell anyone even Eunji.

 

Sunggyu sighed heavily before he replied the message.

 

Sunggyu

I promise.

Yoon Bomi

It's Chanyeol-shi. Exo Chanyeol

Sunggyu

New rookie under SM?

Yoon Bomi

Yes! Eunji likes him since he debut.

Sunggyu

I don't know him very well. 

Yoon Bomi

Me too! Oppa, I have to go. Talk to you later. Bye oppa~

Sunggyu

Annyeong Bomi-ah~

 

Sunggyu let out a heavily sighed after he know, it was someone else in Eunji's heart. He thought she really mean it that he was her ideal type. 

"I guess, we aren't meant to be." He talked himself before he put his phone on the table and he take a shower for get refreshed himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Daebak! Ya Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun called out loud from his bedroom.

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked as he entered in Baekhyun's bedroom.

"Do you read the news about Eunji and Sunggyu?" Baekhyun asked.

"Mwo? Not yet." Chanyeol answered then he sat on the Baekhyun's bed, he took it Baekhyun's phone.

EUNJI CHOOSE SUNGGYU OVER L AS HER IDEAL TYPE ON RUNNING MAN

"She just choose him as ideal type. It doesn't mean that they are dating in real life." Chanyeol told while he give it back Baekhyun's phone.

"Why? Are you feel jealous?" Baekhyun tease.

"Nope. I don't" He replied.

"Good liar Park Chanyeol! I know you were jealous because she choose Sunggyu sunbaenim as her ideal type." Baekhyun told.

"Why would I." Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Tsk... I know you very well." Baekhyun answered.

"Whatever, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said before he out of Baekhyun's room.

***

"Oh Chanyeol-ah! Where were you?" Suho asked, he saw Chanyeol entered in the living room.

"Mwoya... " Chanyeol answered while he's out of the mood.

"What's wrong with you today? Not in good mood?" Suho asked again.

"Nothing. I just feel tired." He lied. In fact, he's out of the mood because of Eunji. 

"Have you watched Running Man? Your crush, Eunji are the guest on this episode." Suho said while he watching Running Man. 

"Are you, hyung?" Do asked, as Chanyeol sat besides of  him.

"Don't mind, Kyungsoo-ah." Chanyeol told, while his eyes are focused watching Eunji to jumping blob game, were Sunggyu and Haha playing around on the show. 'Ah! Why I feel my heart so hurts.' He titled on his mind.

"It seems like Sunggyu sunbaenim has feelings on Eunji-shi." Do said.

"I don't think so, maybe they just playing around since the two are close each other." Suho told.

"What are you watching?" Baekhyun interrupted as he joined with them in the living room and he sat next to Suho.

"Running Man." Do answered.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun whispered at Suho's ear.

"Molla. He seems not have a good mood today." Suho said with low tone.

"Ya Chanyeol-ah! What's wrong wih you? Why you so quiet today?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing. I just focused watching Running Man." Chanyeol answered.

"Tskk... I really don't like Girl's Day." Baekhyun annoyed when he saw Girl's Day appeared on the TV.

"But I like them." Do told.

"When we came as the guest on Running Man." Chanyeol sighed, he felt jealous.

"Yeah, me too! I want to know how strong and funny they are." Suho agree.

"I want to rip Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo." Chanyeol told.

"Ya, look! How awkward Naeun-shi and L sunbaenim." Baekhyun pointed out when he saw Naeun took long distance from L.

"I wonder Naeun-shi is close with him or not." Chanyeol said.

"I don't think so..." Suho answered.

When Eunji appeared on the TV while she threw out the ball to the Sunggyu to make him eliminate and Sungyu jokely calling her name out. Chanyeol feel burning up on his heart and he can't hold his jealous to watched how close they are. Suho, Baekhyun and Do noticed by Chanyeol's facial expression but they just let it be. Then, Chanyeol gets up and leave them in the living room and gets in his bedroom.

"He must be jealous, I guess." Baekhyun said when Chanyeol out of their sight.

"I can see it." Do replied.

"He likes Eunji. That's why he gets jealous." Suho told.

Baekhyun and Do nodded his head and continue to watching Running Man until the end of episode.