CHAPTER 26

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

After two months, the last stage of Apink and Infinite on the Music Bank, since the two have comeback together on the same day and the two group has started to busy with their concert tour.  On Music Bank special for christmas, all the artist were attending included Apink, Exo, Infinite and the others. Besides that, Eunji and Sunggyu will be their first special stage after the two reveal their relationship in th media. Before the show had started, Apink were outside Music Bank to give their Pandas a mini fan-meeting and as their usual routine, they were all standing in a line and happily doing fan service also answered the questions from their fans.

"Chorong unnie! You look so beautiful!" A male fans said out loud while waving his hands.

"Thank you!" Chorong smile in embarrassment.

"Eunji unnie! Is Sunggyu oppa romantic?" A female fans asked.

"Ah.... A bit...." Eunji answered with chuckled shyly.

"Bomi unnie! Show your gorilla. We wanted to see!" The another female fans asked out.

"It's been a while..." Bomi laughed, then she began to showed her gorilla, make the rest of members and the fans burst into a laughter.

"Eunji unnie! Show your y pose." The fans spoken.

"Aish, Do I really have to do this?!" Eunji said with her eyes in widened. A shy smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"Imagine our is Sunggyu oppa!" The female fans told.

"Aigoooo-ya...... It must be hard for you, Eunji." Bomi told.

"Jung Eunji! Jung Eunji!" Namjoo said as she make the fans called her name out in synch.

"Ah really...." Eunji shook her head, stifling a small laugh. She put her hands on Chorong's shoulder and then she began to showed her y pose in 3 seconds.

"Kyaaaaa!!!!" Eunji yelled with she holds her embarrasment.

"Why I am feel shy..." Chorong chuckled.

"Jung Eunji, out!" Namjoo playfully.

"Your turn, Naeun unnie!" Hayoung spoken.

"Why would I?" Naeun asked while she raise her voice.

"Yes! We haven't saw your y pose." The fans said in synch.

"Oh really? Then, you guys need to come our concert and you will see our y performance." Naeun give an spoiler about their concert.

"Naeun-ie unnie! Why you telling them. It's our secret." Hayoung said.

"Oppss... Sorry." Naeun smile.

"Chorong unnie! When we will heard your dating news?" The another fans asked out.

"D-deh?!" Chorong shocked with she laughed shyly.

"That's right! We wants Woorong to be dating in real life." The fans said.

"Ah....." Chorong answered as she lost in words. 

"Bomi unnie! Are you and Chen oppa are dating?"

Bomi froze in her spot, slowly opened to say something. Not even a simple 'yes' or 'no'. Each member of Apink and all of their fans had their eyes glued onto Bomi. But when she about to answered, suddenly Eunji took the mike from Naeun.

"Ya Pandas! Don't dare to believe with those rumors. Completely aren't true about them." Eunji told with her serious face.

"Yeah. We're here to have fun, aren't we?" Chorong spoken. As a leader, she has to protected their members no matter what.

"Exactly! Ya Hayoung-ie and Namjoo, why don't you two have a dance battle. I'm sure Pandas would love to see that." Eunji said.

"How does that----" Bomi was cut off by the fans suddenly shouted at her, make all of their fans and include her members looked at the saesang fans are walking towards the stage were Apink standing in front of their fans.

"Ya Yoon Bomi! Stay away from Baekhyun oppa!"

"You're not even his type!"

"Yeah. Stay away from Chen oppa as well."

"You ! You're a nobody compared to them. They could be better off with someone else!"

"Excuse me, what you called her? A ?" Eunji spoken with her grumpy face.

"You shut up! We're not talking to you. You also not deserve to be Sunggyu girlfriend."

"Mworago?!" Eunji raise her voice. She's furiously. 

Before Eunji rasing her hand at the crazy saesang fans. Chorong come closer and pulled her out to stay away from the saesang fans. Meanwhile, the maknae line Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung, their manager took them when the crazy saesang fans sudden attacked and bring them to their vans, to make sure they were protected. 

"You Chorong! You also stay away from Suho oppa! You're not even his type and you will never be his girlfriend."

Without hesitant, Chorong slapped hardly at the crazy saesang when she out of control her tempered. 

"Chorong unnie!" Eunji shockedly by her sudden action.

"Daebak! She slap me." 

Then, the crazy saesangs pushed Chorong hardly to make she fallen down and she got injured on her wrist.

"YA!" Bomi shouted out loud.

***

At the moment, Infinite has finished with their rehearsal and they were outside Music Bank, suddenly they saw Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung running with their manager. Without hesitate, Infinite walked out to the Apink.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Woohyun began to asked at the managers.

"Where's the others?" Sungyeol asked as he spotted Chorong, Bomi and Eunji aren't there.

"The crazy saesangs suddenly attacked us because of the rumors Bomi unnie with Exo members." Hayoung told.

"Mwo?" All the members of Infinite shocked.

"There! Can you looked at them for a while. I need to took them before the saesangs do something to them." The managers said while he pointed out where the rest.

"Nevermind hyung. You just stayed and protect them." Woohyun said before he walked away with Sunggyu.

"What happened?" Dongwoo spoken when Woohyun and Sunggyu ran away to their girlfriend, Chorong and Eunji.

"That brat..." Sungyeol cursed as he let out of his anger.

Sunggyu and Woohyun was stopping running when they saw Chorong was slapped to the saesang fans. Then, Chorong fallen down when one of the girl were pushed her hard and make she got injured on her wrist.

"Chorong!" Woohyun yelled with his eyes in widened then he began to walked out to Chorong.

Meanwhile, Sunggyu saw one of the girls took a step forward, rasing her hand at Bomi and he immediately grabbed the wrist of the girl.

"Ya, what do you think you're doing?!" Sunggyu raised his voice out loud.

"Are you alright, Chorong?" Woohyun asked as he's concerned when he saw Chorong was pushed hard by saesang fans.

"She's injured her wrist." Eunji told, as Woohyun helped Chorong out to stand up and walked out to the Apink vans with Eunji.

"Are you honestly going to beat up a girl just because of dating rumors? If you were really fans of Baekhyun nor Chen, you should support him in any situation he's brought up in. Through thick and thin, you should stand by his side." Sunggyu snarled with his small eyes larger than normally, anger bursting through his body.

"Oppa...." Bomi called out as her eyes in widened when Sunggyu helped her out.

"Now apologize to her and leave." Sunggyu told with anger tone.

"We're sorry." The group of crazy saesang fans bowed to Bomi before they leaving.

"Are you alright, Bomi? Are you hurt anywhere?" Sunggyu turned back to face Bomi.

Bomi nodded her head. "I'm fine, just Chorong unnie. Eo? Where she is." She asked when she saw Chorong and Eunji aren't behind of her.

"Let's go!" Sunggyu said while he pulled out of Bomi arms to make she walked out.

As soon they arrived where is Apink and Infinite are gathered together at Apink van. Bomi immediately ran away to them.

"Chorong unnie! Are you alright?" Bomi began to asked. She's feel worriedly.

"She's fine, Bbom-ah. Don't worry." Eunji answered.

"Are you alright, Bomi? Does they hurt you anywhere?" Dongwoo began asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks to Sunggyu oppa he helping me out." Bomi told.

"Thankfully. I am worried if they do something bad to you. I don't want you do the stupid things again." Dongwoo said.

"I won't oppa." Bomi smile. "Ya Eunji! How lucky you are. So bad you couldn't see how charismatic Sunggyu oppa." She laughed.

"Tskk..... I see it, the way he grabbed the hands of the girl." Eunji replied.

"Am I hero handsome, right?" Sunggyu smirked.

"Heol... Hyung!" The infinite members yelled.

"Please hyung, I really wanted to puke right now." Sungyeol told.

"Ah why? He look so charming." Eunji said in shyly.

"Ah, I guess we should leave the two here." Hoya felt annoyed, while the rest burst into a laughter.

***

Pinkfinite waiting room interview,

"Music bank!" Pinkfinite said simultaneously.

"1 2 3, hello everyone we are Apink!" Apink greeting with bowed their head.

"1 2 3, hello everyone we are Infinite!" They also greeting and bowed their head.

"It's been so long since we came to Music Bank. We're thankful for being invited here." L began to said, while Sunggyu and Woohyun playfully when L is talking in front of the camera.

"We're also very excited and happy to be here in Music Bank with Infinite. I heard that Infinite prepared a special stage for today." Bomi said while pointed out her hands to Infinite members.

"Everyone will be listening to Infinite's full of iness..." Sunggyu said faster like a rap.

"Ahhhhh we will stop here." Woohyun playfully with Sunggyu, then he began to sing 'Remember', make the rest of members are laughter at him.

"And also Music Bank has also prepared a special stage for the fans!" Dongwoo told.

"Our Eunji would be collaborating with a cool guy. So, please anticipate it!" Chorong said as she begin to tease Eunji and her boyfriend, Sunggyu, who can't stop his smiling.

"In a moment Infinite's stage which is perfect for christmas." Bomi said while she looked at the camera.

"And also Apink's stage which will lessen the cold." Hoya spoken from the behind, he was standing besides of Chorong and Sungyeol.

"And also the special duet stage so please don't miss it!" Naeun said.

"Please wait for a little bit!" Pinkfinite ended their interview while waved their hands in front the camera.

"Ahhhh... I can't wait to Gyuji performance." Bomi said in excitedly.

"I read some comment, the fans were crazy when you two had a special stage today." Sungyeol told.

"Apink! It's your turn to standby backstage before your performance." The manager of Apink interrupted their conversation.

"Deh!" Apink answered, then they bowed each other with Infinite and leaving.

***

"Someone looks excited." Woohyun begin to teasing.

"Stop it, Woohyun." Sunggyu told.

"I'm going to record it, hyung!" Sungyeol said.

When they arrived in front of their waiting room, Sunggyu saw Exo's waiting room then he immediately go straight without telling them.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Woohyun asked. 

"Is that Exo waiting room?" Sungyeol said while he pointed out, as Sunggyu get in the room.

"Damn!" Woohyun immediately ran away along with Sungyeol.

As soon Sunggyu entered in Exo's waiting room without knock the door. He spotted Baekhyun and he immediately he let out a punch hardly on his face and make he fallen down.

"Sunbaenim!" The rest of Exo members shouted.

"This punch for Chorong, what've your fans did to her!" Sunggyu said with his anger expression.

"Hyung!" Woohyun yelled as soon he entered in Exo waiting room with Sungyeol.

"I am so sorry for behalf on him." Sungyeol owe apologize while he bowed his head to the Exo members.

"What are you doing, hyung." Woohyun said as he pulled out Sunggyu's hands to stay away from Exo members.

"I'm sorry, but may I know why you suddenly punch him?" Chanyeol spoken.

"Because of his fans! His fans make Chorong got injured on her wrist and Bomi almost got slapped." Sunggyu told with his anger tone.

"Stop it, hyung." Woohyun said.

"Are you alright, Baek?" Chen asked when he helped Baekhyun to stand up, but Baekhyun quickly pushed his arms.

"I really don't know what happened actually but this is not my fault, sunbaenim." Baekhyun said while he holds his tempered on his body.

"I warning to you. Please stay away from Apink and the others members as well." Sunggyu told.

"Aishhh this hyung... It makes me headache." Sungyeol sighed.

"Kaja, hyung!" Woohyun pulled out his hand to make Sunggyu get out of the Exo waiting room.

"Remember what've I tell you. Please stay away from Apink!" Sunggyu give gaze die to the Exo members and leaving with his two members, Sungyeol and Woohyun.

"What we should do now." Chanyeol sighed as he seated down on the couch.

"Are you okay, Baek hyung?" Sehun spoken.

"Why I got punch from him and why you don't get it!" Baekhyun let out a punch on Chen's face. 

"Ya Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted while he tried to stopped Baekhyun and pulled him out to stay away from Chen.

"Why you punch him, hyung." Kai said as he helped Chen out to stand up.

"What's going on?" Suho interrupted as he entered in the waiting room with Xiumin.

"Ya, don't tell me you two fought again." Xiumin asked with his serious face.

"Nope, hyung. It was Sunggyu sunbaenim suddenly entered then he punch Baek hyung." Do spoken.

"Mwo? Sunggyu? You mean Infinite Sunggyu?" Suho asked with his eyes widened.

Sehun nodded his head. "Deh hyung. He even said want us to stay away from Apink." He told.

"For what?" Suho asked again.

"He doesn't want to be involved or having any rumors with Apink." Chanyeol answered.

"Mworago?" Suho shockedly.

"Yeah, hyung. We even shocked by Sunggyu sunbaenim sudden attack." Kai said.

"When will it the end. I'm so sick of this!" Xiumin let out a heavily sighed.

'It must be the rumor about me and Bomi. I hope you are doing fine and I'm sorry.' Chen said on his heart.