CHAPTER 10

THE CURSED REVENGE

Exo debut,

"Finally today is d-day!!!" Baekhyun said out loud in the waiting room.

"We debut finally. Oh yeah!" Sehun told with excitedly.

"Let's do the best guys!" Suho said with smile.

"Chanyeol-ah! Are you not happy today is our debut day?" Baekhyun asked, as he saw Chanyeol's face gloomy.

"Of course I am! I suddenly miss Minseok hyung and Chen." Chanyeol answered with low tone.

"You're right. I miss them so much. Will they be alright performing at China." Baekhyun wondered.

"I wanted to make a debut with them but we must separated into two subgroups." Suho let out a sighed.

"Should we make a video call with them?" Sehun suggested.

"How? We even don't know what time they will perform." Kai said.

"You're right. Hmmm... I feel wanna crying now." Sehun said.

"Chill guys! We will make a video call with them on tonight." Suho told.

"Call!" Chanyeol said out loud.

"Oh! Do you know girl group Apink?" Baekhyun sudden asked.

All the rest of Exo members nods their head.

"Wae?" Kai asked back.

"Nothing." Baekhyun smirked.

"Oh I forgot! They already debut before us. So that means...." Chanyeol stopped his words.

"That means we will often to meet them!" Baekhyun told with excitedly.

"Oh really? Asssa!!" Chanyeol replied with clapping his hands out loud.

Meanwhile, Suho just smiling and then he took it his phone from his backpack. Then, he began to type a message.

 

To: Park Chorong

Today is my debut! Let's celebrations at Han River tonight.

 

He sending a message to Chorong with he put a small smile on his face. Then, he also sending the same message to the Woohyun. His planning to celebration with his best friend, Chorong and Woohyun. Even Chorong and Woohyun aren't in good terms. 

'Today is my day. I hope you two will come tonight.' Suho said on his hearts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[INFINITE P.O.V]

Woohyun is currently laying down on the sofa while waiting for his best friends, Suho to appeared on the television, were today is his debut days. While waiting, he got new messages from Suho. He smiles then he immediately to opened it.

 

From: Kim Suho

Today is my debut! Let's celebrations at Han River tonight.

 

Woohyun smile and then he immediately to typing to replied before he sending back a message.

 

To: Kim Suho

Call! See you tonight dude. Anyway, I was waiting to watching your debut performance.

 

"What are you doing, hyung?" L entered in the living room as he saw Woohyun.

"Oh. I'm just waiting Suho debut perform." Woohyun told.

"Oh really? Today is his debut day? L asked, makes Woohyun nods his head.

"Where the others? Sleep?" Woohyun asked.

"Maybe. I didn't check and I thought they were gathered here." L small chuckled.

"Oh, I thought you two were asleep in your rooms." Dongwoo said as he saw L and Woohyun are sitting on the sofa at the living room.

"Wae?" Woohyun asked.

"Ani. I knock your door but there aren't answered. So I thought you were sleep." Dongwoo replied.

"Are you going somewhere, hyung?" L asked.

Dongwoo nods his head, "I'm going to meet my mom." He said.

"Send regards from me to your mom, hyung!" Woohyun told.

"Me too!" L followed.

Dongwoo nods his head then he bid goodbye to them before he leaving out of their dorm.

"Finally! It's Exo-K" Woohyun said while he saw Suho with his group members are appearead on the television.

"No bad their debut song." L said.

"Well, SM Entertainment." Woohyun chuckled.

"Oh! What are you two watching?" Sunggyu interrupted as he joined with them at living room.

"Watching Suho debut." Woohyun answered.

"Ya, I thought Bomi was there." Sunggyu laugh.

"Me too hyung. He's look alike with Bomi." L said.

"There has someone also look alike with him." Woohyun told.

"Who?" Sunggyu asked.

"Taeyeon sunbaenim." Woohyun answered.

"You're right! Why I don't recognize her face." Sunggyu said.

"Sungyeol hyung! Where are you going." L asked, he saw Sungyeol gets out of his room while he dress up.

"Meeting my friends." Sungyeol told.

"Friends or girlfriends?" Woohyun tease.

"Ya!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Just kidding dude." Woohyun replied with laugh.

"I wonder who is gonna be Sungyeol hyung girlfriend." L chuckled.

"Me too!" Sunggyu also laugh.

"Hyung, tonight I'm going out with Suho for celebrations his debut today." Woohyun told.

"Chorong also?" Sunggyu asked.

"Chorong?" Woohyun said.

"Yeah. She is also your best friends and Suho." Sunggyu told.

Woohyun just replied with heavily sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Han River, night

Suho is the first person has arrived  at the Han River while waiting for his best friends, Woohyun and Chorong. He was hoping that tonight it would be memoriable to him for celebration together with his best friends, Woohyun and Chorong. Meanwhile, Woohyun and Chorong doesn't know about his planning. After an hour, moments later a pair of hands covered Suho's eyes.

"Guess who~" A voice behind sang in his ear.

"A girl with 3rd belt in Hapkido?" Suho smiled as he started to teased.

"Ya!" Chorong yelled as she removed her hand and hit Suho's shoulder.

"Never change" Suho chuckled.

"Tsk... Anyway, congratulations on your debut today!" Chorong said while clapping her hands.

"Finally! But you and Woohyun-ie has debut before me. So, should I call your Chorong sunbaenim?" Suho started to tease.

"Yes my pleasure." Chorong laugh out loud.

"Hi guys!" Woohyun approached and frozen when Chorong turned back.

'Chorong? She's here. I don't believe it!' Woohyun titled on his mind.

'Woohyun? What he is doing here. It couldn't be...' Chorong said on her hearts while she's in shocked expression.

"Oh you're here. Finally! I was waiting for you." Suho told as he gets up for hugging with Woohyun.

"Sorry if I late. I was stuck in traffic jams." Woohyun told.

"How could you be late? You and Chorong are living in the same building. How come you would be stuck while Chorong not." Suho said.

"I am just back from my parent's home." Chorong told with coldly.

"Ah no wonder." Suho replied with nods his head.

Chorong felt awkward when Woohyun around, then she moved herself a bit to give a space to Woohyun to sits down. Meanwhile, Woohyun puzzled and shocked when he meeting Chorong. For sake celebrations Suho debut, he bear it and pretending there's nothing happened between him and Chorong. 

"First of all, I am sorry for not telling you two. I just wanted to celebrate with you two, because you two are best friends since high school ever I had. I don't know what's going between you two but for this tonight, forget it and just pretending there's nothing happened, okay?" Suho told as he felt awkwardness between Woohyun and Chorong.

"Come on dude. How come we would want to ruin our precious tonight. Of course we will be okay for celebrate your debut today. Am I right, Chorong-ah." Woohyun said, makes Chorong startled and speechless at the sametime.

"Ah... Ye-yeah.. He's right." She shuttered and awkward at the sametime.

"See? We'll be fine, Suho-ah. I don't remember what happened between me and her. Ya Chorong-ah, are we fight before this?" Woohyun asked spontaneously.

'You drive me so crazy, Woohyun!' Chorong said on her hearts. "Ah.. I either don't remember actually what happened to us." She said with fake laugh.

'What's going on actually between of them.' Suho titled on his mind. 

"Ah! I forgot. Hold on second." Woohyun said and ran away to somewhere.

"Are you okay, Chorong-ah?" Suho asked when Woohyun leaving both of them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wae?" She asked back.

"Nothing. I'm just worried if you felt uncomfortable if I invited Woohyun to celebrate together." Suho told.

"Ya Suho-ah! You should tell me earlier, so I can come with him since we're living in the same building." Chorong lied. In fact, she felt uncomfortable and confused what's has gotten in Woohyun's mind.

"So that means, you and Woohyun-ie are good in terms?" Suho confusedly.

"Yes, just we barely talked each other. It's quite awkward for me." Chorong laugh. 'Sorry Suho, I had to lied cause I don't want to ruin your precious today' She said on her heart.

"Guys! Look what am I bringing." Woohyun interrupted while he holds a cake.

"Woohyun-ah!" Suho felt touched and he took it a cake from Woohyun's hands.

"Congratulations on your debut Kim Joonmyeon!" Chorong said with her sweet smile on her face.

"Make a wish, Kim Suho-shi." Woohyun told.

Without hesitate, Suho immediately make a wish and then he blow the cake.

"Thank you Woohyun! I felt so touched and we finally make it!" Suho said.

"We promise to celebrate together if we could make a debut." Woohyun told, while Chorong just replied with her soft smile on her face. 

"I wish you all the best and get through ups and downs with your members." Woohyun said while he patted his shoulder.

"Ya, I heard you are leader. You can talk to me if you need some advice or else. Since I also leader." Chorong told.

"Heol... Ya, you two should call me sunbaenim. Since I am the first debut than you two." Woohyun let out evil laugh.

"Tsk... In your dreams Nam Woohyun-shi." Suho laugh.

"Show your respect to your senior. You also, Chorong-shi." Woohyun told.

"Can I punch you once. You are so annoying!" Chorong felt annoyed.

"Ya Chorong-ah! My members are fans of your group. They keep mentioned that they wanted to meet Apink members especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Suho begin tells.

"My members too!" Woohyun raised his hands.

"Oh really? Eunji and Hayoung-ie also fangirl of your group, Suho-ah." Chorong told.

"How about my members?" Woohyun asked.

"Molla." She replied coldly.

"Maybe my groups members has aura that Apink like them not your group." Suho laugh.

"Ya Kim Joonmyeon! We all handsome espeically L." Woohyun told.

"Whatever, Nam Woohyun-shi." Suho said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Woohyun P.O.V]

I has arrived at Han River and I saw Suho is sitting on the floor and talking with a girl. It doesn't bother to me who she. Then I begin walking to the his direction and when I approached him with friendly. Suddenly, my hearts beats fast as soon as I saw Chorong is the girl who was talking with Suho. 

'Chorong? She's here. I don't believe it!' I titled on my mind.

"Oh you're here. Finally! I was waiting for you." I heard Suho said before we hugging each other. 

"Sorry if I late. I was stuck in traffic jams." I told.

"How could you be late? You and Chorong are living in the same building. How come you would be stuck while Chorong not." Suho said.

"I am just back from my parent's home." Chorong told with coldly.

"Ah no wonder." I saw Suho nods his head.

I can sense she felt awkward when I am here then I saw she moved herself a bit to give me a space to sits down with them. I was puzzled and shocked at the sametime when I meeting her. I bet it must be Suho planning, so I just let it go and pretending there's nothing happened between me and her. This all because of you, Suho. You should thanks me later cause I didn't make any scene to ruin your precious day today.

I sighed.

"First of all, I am sorry for not telling you two. I just wanted to celebrate with you two, because you two are best friends since high school ever I had. I don't know what's going between you two but for this tonight, forget it and just pretending there's nothing happened, okay?" Suho said and my thought were real. This all of his planned. 

"Come on dude. How come we would want to ruin our precious tonight. Of course we will be okay for celebrate your debut today. Am I right, Chorong-ah." I said while I looked at Chorong. 

"Ah... Ye-yeah.. He's right." I saw her shuttered. 

"See? We'll be fine, Suho-ah. I don't remember what happened between me and her. Ya Chorong-ah, are we fight before this?" I said with a big hope that she ain't mentioned what happened between me and her. Don't mentioned it, Chorong. I beg to you while I looked into her eyes.

"Ah.. I either don't remember actually what happened to us." I feel relief when I saw her fake laughed. Suddenly, I forgot something that I was bought something before meet up with Suho.

"Ah! I forgot. Hold on second." I said and then I runs faster to the my car to get something that bought. 

After few minutes, I am back with bringing a cake and put some candles on the bottm of a cake. Then, I saw Chorong and Suho talking and the way Chorong talked with him, it makes me feel so hurt and jealous at the sametime.

I miss you, Chorong-ah. I miss you to talked with you, make a joke with you, tease and I miss the old of us, Chorong. How I wish we could travel time the day you confessed to me and I wasn't supposed saying those words to you. I sighed heavily while I looked at them were happily talking each other. 

"Guys! Look what am I bringing." I interrupted their conversation while hold a cake on my hands.

"Woohyun-ah!" Suho said while he took it from my hands, and then I sits down besides of her while control my expression.

"Congratulations on your debut Kim Joonmyeon!" Chorong said with her sweet smile on her face.

'It's been years I don't seen your sweet smile, Chorong.' I said on my hearts.

"Thank you Woohyun! I felt so touched and we finally make it!" Suho said after he make a wish and blow the cake as well. 

"I wish you all the best and get through ups and downs with your members." I said while patted his shoulder.

***

"What a memoriable today!" Suho said after we done taking a picture together. I feel awkward and happy at the sametime.

"You look so happy, Suho!" Chorong told.

"Of course I am! Because today is my debut and I was celebrating with my two best friends tonight." Suho excitedly. 

"Ya, I have to go to meet my mom. See you when I see you, dude!" I lied then I hugged with Suho before I walked away. 

I was lied because I can't hold my expressions to see the way Chorong talking with Suho. It makes me jealous and my heart hurts. She treated me so coldly. I can feel how much she hates me what've I done to her. I sighed while walking and then after a few minutes, I stopped and sits sat on the bench in front of the lake with I breathes heavily.

"YES I AM SUPER BAD FRIENDS AND SILLY GUYS ASK YOU TO BREAKING UP OUR FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE YOU HAD FEELINGS ON ME! I'M SORRY AND I'M TRULY SORRY PARK CHORONG! HOW I WISH YOU COULD HEAR ME NOW." I scream out loud makes me burst into a tears. I don't mind if there have people saw me or label me a crazy guy. I don't care at all.

"WHY YOU RAN AWAY WHEN I WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT I ALSO HAS FEELINGS ON YOU! WHY YOU RAN AWAY CHORONG! MY HEART SO HURTS WHEN YOU TREATED ME COLDLY, WHILE SUHO YOU TREAT HIM AS USUAL. WHY YOU HATES ME SO MUCH, WHY?!!!!!!" I crying out loud.

"I MISS YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY MISS YOU PARK CHORONG! EVEN NOW I STILL LIKES YOU AND MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU NEVER FADE AWAY BECAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL DEBUT SO I CAN MEET YOU OFTEN. SEE? OUR FIRST MEETING AT THE SALOON. I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU BUT YOU DON'T!" I breathes heavily.

"I.... NAM WOOHYUN, NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU HATE BUT I DETERMINED TO MAKE YOU BE MINE. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO REPAY WHAT'VE I DONE TO YOU. I'LL MAKE YOU MINE NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN I LOSE MY CARRIER I WILL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK CHORONG!" I stopped while wipe my tears on my cheeks.