CHAPTER 35

THE CURSED REVENGE

After a week since their wedding day. Sunggyu and Eunji are going to honeymoon at Paris right after Sunggyu had ended his solo concert and fan-meeting as well. Even a week they married, but the people still congratulated to him and wishing both of them are happily ever after. Sunggyu hadn't the right time to saying grateful to his fans, then he pulled out his phone from pocket, then he began to upload a photo on his own instagram.

 

@gyu367 Hi everyone! I would like to say thank you to all the guest who are coming on my wedding, my members, Apink, my family and my close friends. Thank you very much and I don't know how to describe how happy I am! To Inspirit and Pandas, thank you for always supported our relationship and I promise I will take care and protect her no matter what. Having Eunji as my beautiful wife, my life is so complete! I would like to warning to all the boys out there, JUNG EUNJI IS MINE! DON'T DARE TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME IF YOU WANT DIE BY MY OWN HANDS (Does it look scary *smirk*) and I will be enlist in military as soon we're back from our honeymoon and I'll see you in few years. Anyway this is my wife photo was taken when we're having honeymoon. She's beautiful, right? I knew it! kekeke. Lastly, thank you Inspirit for always support me since debuted till present and INFINITE! I love you ~

 

@nwh91 commented  Why are you so chessy, hyung kekeke. I'm gonna miss you hyung and have some fun!

@leeseongyeol_1991 commented  I almost puke when I saw your caption, hyung. Congrats hyung and see you in a few weeks!

@ssongjjong.ifnt commented I love you too, Sunggyu hyung!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Assa! This is what I waiting for." Baekhyun said in excitedly, as soon he with s entering in their dorms as they way back from their SM Building when their CEO let them get rest of a day after they a few weeks they were busy preparation for their comeback will be held in two days.

"Don't be too excited, Baekhyun. Just for today we get day rest of a day." Suho told, as he threw himself on the couch in the living room.

"Finally I can sleeping all day long!" Kai told.

"Me too!" Xiumin spoken.

"Oh come on guys, today is our day. Let's do something have fun." Baekhyun said.

"That's great idea!" Chanyeol replied.

"Call! But where to?" Chen asked.

"Bar? It's been awhile I didn't go there." Suho said in request.

"Call! I haven't been in bar. Let's go, hyung!" Sehun told in excitedly.

"Call!" All the members said in together except Kai and D.O

"How about you two, wanna join with us?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai and DO immediately shook their head. "I wanna sleep all day long." Kai told.

"I wanna stayed at home." DO answered.

"Okay, the maknae leads! Kaja!" Chanyeol told in cheerfully and stood up following Sehun, the others then just followed.

As soon they arrived at a bar exclusively only for celebrity idols. They took a seat on a dark red rounded table.

"Oh, is that Red Velvet?" Chanyeol pointed out as he saw all members of Red Velvet were dancing.

"Heol... This is first time we saw the girl group come to the bar." Chen said.

"Yeah. We haven't saw any girl group come here." Sehun told.

"Okay! Let's forget about them. Now, who'll buy the drinks?" Baekhyun asked.

Then, all of them pointed Suho as their leader. Meanwhile, Suho let out a heavily sigh.

"Ya! Even though I'm a leader, it doesn't mean I am the only one who's going to pay." Suho commented with his charismatic eyes.

"Fine. I'll go be with hyung." Chen volunteer to share a pay and he pulled Suho up to the bartender.

 

After an hour,

"Wohoooo~ This is what've I wanted to be drunk!" Baekhyun yelled, as he raising a shot of beer into the air. He was finished two bottles of strong liquor.

"You're drunk, Baek!" Chanyeol replied then he took a shot.

The drinking session was going on. One by one they felt a bit tipsy except Xiumin and Chen, who must not drink a lot because they are responsible for the rest of members. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Sehun was dancing on the floor and the two gains attention by the people who was there.

"Suho hyung! Let's dance." Chanyeol yanked.

"Don't want to..." Suho let out some tears. He was cried because of Chorong. He been thinking about her as she was playing in his mind.

***

"This is jjang! Woohoooo!" Irene shouted at Wendy, they are on the dance floor.

All the members of Red Velvet are coming to the a bar as they wanted to release all their stress over their hectic schedule except Yerin who aren't there. She isn't allowed to entering those place.

"Unnie! Look it's Baekhyun oppa and Sehun-ie! They are dancing~" Wendy said as she dance all the way to Baekhyun and Sehun. 

Meanwhile, Seulgi and Joy watched Wendy were dancing together with Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Unnie! Looked at Wendy unnie. She was danced with Baekhyun oppa and Sehun oppa." Joy tapped Seulgi as she pointed out to them. Her eyes widened of what she saw.

"Do something y, Sehun-ah! Like... Sway my hips... Oh yeah!" Wendy said to Sehun, since the two are same-aged and the two kinda close each other.

"Well you do look y, Wendy!" Sehun flirted. He was really drunked.

"Irene unnie! Where are you going?" Seulgi asked quickly as she saw Irene about to leave.

"I'm going out for a fresh air." Irene answered.

She had a glass of wine while sitting on the floor at the back of the bar, where cars are parked. Suddenly, she saw someone familiar that she had a feeling on him for a long time. It was Suho.

"Suho!" Irene shouted, makes Suho turned his back as he want to go back inside the bar.

"Oh. Irene?" Suho hiked and blinked his eyes a few times. Then, he sat beside her and he took her glass of beer and he drank it.

"What are you doing here, my prince?" Irene asked as she leaned her head on Suho's shoulder. She was drunked.

"Why you leaned on my shoulder." Suho hiked as he asked back.

"I'm sleepy, baby~" Irene answered with her close her eyes.

"Let me send you back home." Suho said as he hiked, then he guided Irene to went his own car.

As soon they arrived at Red Velvet dorms, Irene was refused to get out of the car. Then, Suho guided her to get out of his car and when the two rode the elevator, Suho stared at Irene and she also stared at him.

"Why do you look alike Chorong. Is that you, Chorong?" Suho drunked as she saw Irene as Chorong.

"Chorong? Ya! I'm not Chorong. I'm Irene!" She said as she hiked.

"Liar! You're Chorong." Suho leaned in closer and began to kissed her. 

Meanwhile, Irene was startled by his sudden action but she just let it be and she returned her kissed. When the elevator door opened they still kissing each other intensely and leading to Red Velvet dorms. The thing is, Suho thought he was kissed Chorong but in fact he was kissed with Irene.

They continue kissing and the two ended on the bed where something happened that shouldn't have been because they are not in a relationship even marriage. The important part is only Irene had a feeling with Suho, while he doesn't. He is still desperated to get Chorong no matter what even Chorong still had a relationship with Woohyun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Oh, you woke up, hyung?" D.O asked as he saw Baekhyun entering in the living room. He was watched the television in the living room while waiting for the rest of members woke up.

"I heard you guys were drunked so hard." Kai spoken as he bring a cup coffee.

"Oh really? I don't remember.." Baekhyun answered as scratch his head.

"How do you know, hyung. You were drunked yesterday." D.O told.

"Then, who helped us to way back home?" Baekhyun asked.

"Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung." Kai answered and Baekhyun nodded his head then he sat beside Kai on the couch.

"Good morning guys~" Chanyeol approached, he entered in the living room as he spotted Baekhyun, Kai and D.O. 

"Annyeong!" Sehun followed up.

"Ya! Where is Suho hyung?" Chen asked in panicked. He was worried since yesterday he didn't seen Suho at the bar.

"How do I know that." Chanyeol replied.

"I thought he's already back home without telling us." Baekhyun answered.

"Ani. He wasn't there." Xiumin spoken.

"Oh really?" All the members shockedly include Kai and D.O who was not following them.

"Maybe he took a girl out?" Sehun said.

"YA!" Chen hits hard on Sehun's arms.

"Are you crazy? Suho hyung won't do that." Kai told.

"He is always think of us, our carrer and our fans. Just he is a little...." Baekhyun stopped his words, as Chanyeol was cut off.

"Desperate to get Chorong as his." He told.

"Enough guys. Now we must find Suho hyung no matter what before the manager asked." Chen said.

"But where could he be?" Kai asked.

"Does he meet someone at the bar yesterday?" D.O asked.

"Ermmm.... Oh I remember. We met Red Velvet yesterday!" Baekhyun raise his voice.

"Red velvet?" D.O said in shocked.

"Daebak! I never know they would come those place." Kai told.

All the members were thinking hard out what happened the last night before Suho disappeared.

"I REMEMBER! He went outside." Chanyeol suddenly blurted out.

"Outside?" Chen asked.

"Yes. I saw he went outside and at the same time I saw Irene..... Oh!" Chanyeol stopped his words while his eyes in widened.

"Eyyyy seolma...." Baekhyun answered.

"This is last thing I remember when I saw Suho hyung last night." Chanyeol told.

"Don't tell me that we left Suho hyung at the car parked?" Baekhyun said.

"Aniya, Baek! His car wasn't there." Chen replied.

"Where do you saw Irene, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"I saw she went outside through the door were I saw Suho hyung." Chanyeol answered.

"Suho hyung and Irene are know each other even the two had dating rumors. Don't tell me that they might have....." Baekhyun stopped his words, make the rest of members eyes in widened. Except Xiumin who was shook his head.

"We must make sure." Xiumin told.

"But who's know where is Red Velvet dorms?" Chen asked.

"I know! Come with me." Sehun said as he lead them to went Red Velvet's dorms.

***

As soon they arrived at Red Velvet dorms, they bumped into with Red Velvet's manager.

"Annyeonghaseo hyung-nim~" All the members of Exo greeted and bowed their head down.

"Oh annyeong. What are you guys doing here?" The manager asked in curiously.

"Oh.. We want just to checked their conditions." Chen said.

"Conditions? What do you mean." The managers asks as he swipes the key card on Red Velvet door.

"Uhm can we...?" Xiumin said politely.

"Sure come inside." The manager said and they all went inside the door.

"Oh annyeonghaseo sunbaenim~" Red Velvet bowed at Exo.

"Are we interrupted you girls?" Xiumin asked, as he saw Red Velvet having a breakfast together.

"Aniya. We're done having a breakfast. Do you want some, sunbaenim?" Wendy asked.

"It's fine. We're still full." Chen lied. In fact, they haven't taking a breakfast yet.

"What brought you all here?" Joy said and leading Exo members to the living room.

"They said want to checked your conditions. What happened?" The manager asked.

"Oh! We bumped into with them at the bar last night." Wendy told.

"You girls went the a bar last night?" The managers said in shockedly.

All the members of Red Velvet nodded their head.

"Uhmm.... Where is Irene noona?" Sehun sudden asked. While, the rest of members glared at him.

"Oh Irene unnie? She went home first when we were at the bar and she kept the room for herself because she locked it. We're worried if there has something to her." Seulgi told.

"Can you unlock it now, please?" Wendy said.

Then, the manager opened the room where is Irene room. As soon the door opened, Wendy was about to jumped into the bed and suddenly she saw someone familiar in the bed.

"Unnie~ AHHHHHH!!!" Wendy shouted out loud, make all the members were shockedly as soon they entered into Irene room. 

"What's wrong, AHHHH!" Joy also shouted when she saw someone familiar in the Irene's bed.

"SUHO HYUNG!" Baekhyun shouted out. 

"So... This is the reason why Exo is here?" The managers pissed off. 

"We can explained...." Chen said.

"CALL YOUR MANAGER NOW!" The managers shouted and make the rest of members scrammed off fast to find their manager.

"Ah.... Why so noisy..." Irene pissed off. Then, she slowly opened her eyes and she shockedly when saw Suho beside of her.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

"Argh... Why you...." Suho expression panicked as he saw Irene beside him.

"You two! Get dressed immediately! I want to talk with you two!" The manager yelled out before he left out the room.

Meanwhile, the rest member of Exo and Red Velvet leaving as they letting the two dressed.

"What are you doing in my room, Suho." Irene said.

"Your room? Ya! This is my room and how come you were here." Suho replied.

"This is my room, Suho!" Irene yelled.

"Mwo?" Then, Suho looked around in the room and he finally realized he was in Irene's room.

'I'm dommed! What am I going to say to manager. Darn it!' Suho thought.

"Close your eyes, Suho. I'm going to get dressed." Irene said in annoyingly. 

"Why would I? I already saw it." Suho told.

"YA!" Irene shouted, then she stood up taking her clothes on the floor and went inside the bathroom to get dressed. 

***

"What the hell are you doing, Suho? Are you trying to ruined your carrer? Don't you know you had one day left before your comeback!" The manager yelled, he was pissed off what happened between him and Irene.

"You are the leader, Suho. Don't you think what will happened to your members if you trying to ruined your carrer." The manager scolded.

"I'm sorry...." Suho let out a heavily sighed. He felt bad leader and he almost dragged into the scandal between him and Irene.

"If you want to do something, please don't dragged your members into the scandal!" The manager said before he left out the dorms and left Suho alone in the living room.

Afterwards they having their late breakfast and all the members were stayed in silence while they eating together.

"So.... Suho hyung. How was it?" Sehun suddenly asked, make the rest of members spurt food.

"Ya Sehun! What are you talking about?" Baekhyun said, as he looking at him amazed, he could feel that Sehun was interest on those stuff.

"Come on guys! You know I mean." Sehun replied with his creepily smile.

"I was drunk and I really don't know what happened last night." Suho spoken.

"If you were on your normal self out there you would tell us how---" Sehun was cut off words when Chen hits hard on his arms.

"Ouch!" Sehun said.

"Ya Sehun-ah! Can you stop talking about this kind of things." Chanyeol told.

"I'm sorry, guys...." Suho let out of his feeling guilty towards s.

"It's fine, hyung. It already happened and we can't turned back to fixed it." Chen answered.

"But hyung, I wonder how come you ended in her room? We thought you were back home first without telling us." Baekhyun spoken.

"I don't know but the only I remember.... I thought she is Chorong." Suho said.

'Ah this hyung must thought Irene is Chorong.' Baekhyun thought.