CHAPTER 3

THE CURSED REVENGE

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Apink-eu!!!!!!!" Sungyeol scream out loud, make all member-run faster to the living room.

 "What happens?" Hoya asked.

"Oh! Sorry, I was watching Apink I don't Know MV." Sungyeol told while showed his phone to the Hoya who was standing while looking at him with weirdly.

"Apink?" Hoya asked again.

Sungyeol nods his head, "You don't know about them?" He asks back.

Hoya quickly shakes his head. "The new girl group?" He said.

"Yeah. They from A cube Entertainment." Sungyeol told.

"Beast junior." Sunggyu interrupted their conversation as he entered in the living room.

"Oh really. I never knew about them even I didn't hear any news about them." Hoya told.

"Tsk... Ya! Are you haven't watched Apink News? I was there with Sungjong-ie as the host their variety show." Sunggyu told.

"Ah! I forgot. Sorry." Hoya replied while he sat on the sofa.

"What's going on." Woohyun interrupted as he entered the living room with L and Dongwoo.

"Ya Myungso! Son Naeun is your ideal type. The innocent, pure and wavy hair." Sungyeol told.

"Tsk....." L felt annoyed.

"Do you like her Myungsoo-ya?" Sunggyu asked.

"No way! Sungyeol hyung forced me to choose her because she is my ideal type" L said.

"Indeed she is... She matches your ideal type." Dongwoo interrupts.

"Ah hyung! Suzy is matched my ideal type and I like her!" L told.

"Tsk... She is just fake hyung same like Hyuna Noona" Sungjong interrupt as he is the last person gather together in the living room.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! Would you stop judged Suzy or Hyuna" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Heol..... Our maknae is well analyzing and pre-judgment" Woohyun chuckled.

"Sungyeol-ah, I bet you know their name. Will you introduce them to me" Hoya asked.

"Huuuuu...... Dancing Machine....." Dongwoo innuendo.

"Ah hyung, stop it. I just want to know their name. That's it." Hoya said.

"OK!" Sungyeol said, "This girl is Park Chorong she was 3rd belt in Hapkido. This is Yoon Bomi, Dongwoo hyung liked her and she was 3rd belt in Taekwando. In Apink, only Chorong and Bomi had martial arts than others. While this is Jung Eunji. That's mine don't dare ever take away from me. Got it Sunggyu hyung." He warned to Sunggyu, "This Son Naeun. She is matched L's ideal type" he was cut off by L.

"SHE DIDN'T!" L raised his voice

"This Hong Yookyung. This Kim Namjoo and the maknae is Oh Hayoung." Sungyeol finish introduced them.

"Dongwoo hyung, do you like Bomi?" - Hoya asked.

"Simply crush Hoya-ah, Why? Do you like her too?" Dongwoo asked back. 

Hoya nodded, "May I?" he asks permission.

"Sure Hohoya!" Dongwoo chuckled.

'You are getting beautiful than before Chorong.' Woohyun said in his heart while staring at the pictures of her.

"Woohyun-ah, are you okay?" Sunggyu interrupts his thought.

"Why? Do I look not okay? Woohyun said.

"A little bit," Sunggyu replied.

"Hyung, who do you like? As long not Hayoung-shi." Sungjong told.

"Jung Eunji either..." Sungyeol gaze to his leader.

"Ya!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"I guess... you like the leader, Park Chorong." Hoya guessed.

Woohyun shocked, "How do you know?" he playfully.

"I'm just guessing. It is true?." Hoya said with a chuckle.

"Ah right! Chorong is from Cheongju. Ya, is your hometown right?" Sungyeol interrupt.

"Maybe Chorong noona and Woohyun hyung are meant to be." Sungjong said.

"Nonsense! She is my friends." Woohyun chuckles.

"WHAT?!" all the members shocked, makes Woohyun speechless.

'Darn it! You haven't tell them yet.' Woohyun thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Apink dorm P.O.V]

"Jung Eunji! Yoon Bomi! Wake up!!!" Chorong shouted at 93liner.

"Ah unnie......" Bomi pouted with lazy woke up from the bed

"Give me 5 minutes unnie....." Eunji pleaded with the two eyes closed.

"Ya! Wake up... Manager oppa might scold us if we're late" Chorong told, but they're no response from Bomi and Eunji they continue dreamland.

"YA JUNG EUNJI YOON BOMI!!!" Chorong shouted out loud make the rest come to the room.

"Indeed our leader." Namjoo laughed while looked at Chorong start blabbering at them.

"Unnie, Manager oppa just called me that he is on the way for pick up," Naeun told

"Really? Thank you Naeun-ie. Ya both of you faster prepare yourself now!" Chorong order then left the room leave the two.

"I can't believe today is our debut day" Eunji sighed then went to the toilet.

"Where we are going manager oppa?" Chorong asked

"Salon." Manager said.

Chorong nodded. "Ya, did you know today is our debut day, "Chorong asked at the rest of Apink.

"Yes....."They said simultaneously.

"I am so nervous....." Namjoo said while take a breathe.

"I'm afraid if I do mistake on the stage," Bomi said with a worried tone.

"You can do it bomi unnie..." Yookyung cheer up.

"Thank you Yookyung-ie,"  Bomi said.

"We've arrived." Manager oppa interrupt their conversation. They nodded as they out of the van and enter the salon.

***

"Omo... Infinite's sunbaenims" Namjoo shocked with wide eyes. While the rest looked at Infinite were they share the same salon.

"Oh... Annyeonghaseo sunbaenims. We're Apink's imnida" They greeting and bowed.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseo. We're Infinite's imnida" They greet and bow back.

"Annyeong... I'm choding Sungyeol" Sungyeol introduces himself.

"I'm maknae lemon candy Sungjong" He interrupts.

"I'm Jjjang dongwoo!" He followed. Meanwhile the rest speechless and awkwardly.

"Ya, introduce yourself to our fairies" Sungyeol order them, make Apink feel embarrassed when Sungyeol called them fairies.

"Oh... I'm leader Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you." He bowed.

"I'm main vocal Nam Woohyun." He smiled make Chorong's head immediately turned and her eyes widened.

"What a surprise to meet you my old friends Park Chorong.' Woohyun said on his heart.

"I'm visual L" he bowed and smiled show his dimple.

'He has good-looking'  Naeun titled on her mind.

"I'm dancing machine Hoya!" He followed.

"Now, is your turn," Sungyeol said with excitedly.

"Oh... I'm leader Park Chorong. Nice to meet you." She bowed and looked at Woohyun who was stared at her. 

'Unexpected to meet you here, Nam Woohyun' Chorong said on her heart.

"Dongwoo-ah, the leader is so cute" Sunggyu whispered on Dongwoo's ear.

"Eyyyy hyung..."  Dongwoo chuckled.

"I'm Yoon Bomi." She said and followed the rest.

"I'm main vocal Jung Eunji"

"I'm visual Son Naeun"

"I'm Hong Yookyung"

"I'm vitamin Kim Namjoo"

"I'm maknae Oh Hayoung."

After introducing each other, they getting everything they needed to be done like their hair and makeup. While Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya had finished their things and start a conversation with Namjoo, Hayoung, Eunji, and Yookyung. They become close to each other so fast even is their first meeting.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was waiting for his turn he would repeatedly look at his phone and playing games over and over. 

"Aishhh.... so bored," He talked himself.

He sighed placing his phone down beside him resting his head against the wall. At the moment, he could hear the stylist noona called out Chorong for getting her hair and makeup. That time, Woohyun close his eyes fake like he's sleeping. 

Chorong was passed him and greet Dongwoo who was beside her. When she sat down she saw Woohyun through the mirror

'Tsk...... that brat.' She said on her heart. When she getting everything needed to be done, she has fallen asleep.

While Chorong was getting her hair down, Woohyun slowly open his eyes and looked at her direction then fixed himself. Woohyun who wasn't paying any attention had his eye locked on the mirror in front of her, staring intently at Chorong as she sleeping. His lips eventually curled into a soft smile as he watched Chorong as sleeping beauty.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo who was right beside Chorong, looked at Woohyun smiling like an idiot through the mirror in front of him.

'I bet Woohyun must like Chorong.' Dongwoo thought and smirked.

Woohyun snapped out his gaze when Dongwoo called out who was beside him.

"Are you done hyung?" Woohyun asked. Dongwoo nodded while looked at Woohyun who was stared at Chorong without blinked.

"Woohyun-ah, do you like Chorong?" Dongwoo asked as Woohyun's head immediately turned.

"A---ni....."  Woohyun stuttering.

"You think I'm a fool? Ya, I saw you stared at her since she sat besides me." Dongwoo said.

"Ah hyung....." Woohyun laughed, "Since when I stared her. I just stared the way stylist noona to do worked. That's all." He denied.

"I can see your clearly Woohyun-ah. No need to denied bro" Dongwoo said.

"Why would I must like her since she was my best friend since childhood." Woohyun told.

"Ya! Why you don't tell us that you and Chorong are friends." Dongwoo said.

"I'm sorry hyung, nobody know that I and Chorong are best friends." Woohyun giggles.

"You need tell us about your friendship with Chorong. I was curious how she can be friends a greasy like you." Dongwoo started to tease.

"Jang Dongwoo!" Woohyun yelled out.

"I'm just kidding, dude." Dongwoo laughter.

"All right then. I'll tell everything about our friendship included--" Woohyun was cut off.

"But, why I haven't see you two talked each other if you two are really best friends." Dongwoo wondered.

"As you know, she is shy person and she hardly to talked with someone who she just met." Woohyun told.

"But you are her best friends. Ah nevermind. So, do you stared Chorong as best friends or woman?" He smirked.

'How I wish I could said that I stared her as a woman.' Woohyun said on his heart and he let out a heavily sighed.

"Yah, I'm asking you. Why are you sighing." Dongwoo told.

"Because of your stupid questions, hyung. Of course best friends! We've been friends for a long time." He said.

"Who knows, the way you looked at her like you has feelings towards her." Dongwoo guessing.

"But we ended up became strangers." Woohyun said with whispered tone.

"Mwo? What are you talking." Dongwoo asked as he couldn't hear.

"Nothing hyung. I didn't said anything." Woohyun chuckles.

 "I see... Okay then. So that means Sunggyu hyung have chances." He told.

"Wait.... Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun weirdly.

"Ah you don't know. Sunggyu hyung had crush on Chorong. He told me when Apink introducing themselves. He even said that she look so cute." Dongwoo said.

"Rea---lly?!" Woohyun almost shocked, makes Dongwoo nodded his head.

"Woohyun-ah, you have to come and get your makeup and hair ready." The stylist noona called over.

"Get your things Woohyun-ah." Dongwoo said as he left. 

Woohyun nodded and sighed. "Sunggyu hyung? Why must him...." he talked himself.