CHAPTER 38

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Infinite P.O.V]

[BREAKING NEWS] INFINITE'S WOOHYUN AND APINK'S CHORONG ARE GETTING MARRIED

Plan A Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment confirmed the two popular idol, Infinite's Woohyun and Apink's Chorong are getting married. Woohyun and Chorong have been dating in secretly since 2013 and they had decided to admitted their relationship after the two denied when the two had dating rumors about them, Woohyun and Chorong is the second members will get married after their fellow members, Eunji and Sunggyu was married February, 2018

Plan A Ent "It's true they are dating since 2013 and they decided to exposed their relationship and also they are getting married soon."

Woolim Ent "He was second members in INFINITE are getting married with APINK's Chorong."

 

Here some evidence were the two has spotted having on date and had similiar couple items.

   

 

 

INFINITE WOOHYUN SHARE A LETTER ON HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

@nwh91 Hi everyone! How was your day? First of all, I am so sorry to Inspirit and Pandas for hidden our relationship. Yes, it's true I and Chorong have been dating in secretly since 2013 before she comeback NoNoNo. We had own reason why we hidden our relationship and why we denied our dating rumors. Also, I am sorry for sudden news that I and Chorong are getting married. To the fans who was support us and wanted us to be dating, your WOORONG is real! Please give a lot of support to us. I had a real story to share with you, I and Chorong actually we are best friends since childhood with a famous boygroup (sorry I can't tell who he is) it's secret. INFINITE, APINK, our managers, our CEO, our close-friend and our family are know about our relationship except Inspirit and Pandas, I'm truly sorry! Don't worry, I still main vocalist Nam Woohyun and Inspirit boyfriend! To INFINITE members, Ya! I'm getting married and I'm sorry for sudden confession without telling you guys and HOYA! I miss you so much and I hope you will come on my wedding if you still friends of Chorong *smirked*. Sunggyu hyung! Thank you for always be there with me and the rest members too! I will anticipate your performance on my wedding and my best friends KJM, I'm sorry and you are also invited! Lastly, thank you to all my fans for support me since debuted till present and also support my relationship with Chorong. Don't worry I'll take care of her and I'll make sure make she gets chubby as when she debuted kekeke. I am sorry and thank you!

 

INFINITE'S HOYA SHARE A MESSAGE TO HIS FRIENDS 91 LINER, APINK'S CHORONG

@isayhousayya To my 91 liner friends Park Chorong! Finally you two get married. I've waiting for long time and I'm super happy both of you! Ahh... I'm in tears.. Please make babies soon, I can't wait to be dancing machine uncle to your kids! I wish you and Woohyun live happily ever after. I love you, Chorong!

 

BTOB'S CHANGSUB SHARE A PHOTO WITH APINK'S CHORONG

@lee_cs_btob Ya Park Chorong! I'm totally shocked after heard that you are getting married. Ya it is a dream or real? Aigoooo... I can't believe our Chorong-ie getting married. Congratulations both of you and I am so happy. Hope you and Woohyun live happily ever after! We are always supported you no matter what.

@jinyoung0423 commented  "Me too! I can't believe what I've heard just now. Congratulations Chorong-ah. May you live happily ever after!"

 

YANG YOSEOB SHARE A PHOTO WITH APINK'S CHORONG AND INFINITE'S WOOHYUN

@yysbeast I feel wanna crying now~ My sister Chorong-ie are getting married with the greasy man Woohyun-ie. Ya! I'm so happy both of you! Woohyun-ah, please take care of my sister very well, if you dare hurt his heart, I'll kill you! Congratulations both of you and live happily ever after! I love you, Woorong~

 

"Sungyeol hyung! Myungsoo hyung! Dongwoo hyung!" Sungjong called out loud as he entered in the dance practice and spotted they were talking each other while sitting on the floor.

"Wae?" Sungyeol asked.

"Where is Woohyun-ie hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Molla. I don't see him today." Sungyeol answered.

"Do you know about Woohyun-ie hyung and Chorong nona?" Sungjong as he sat beside L.

"About what?" Dongwoo asked.

"Are they breaking up?" Sungyeol said out loud with his eyes in widened.

"Eyy seolma.... They haven't exposed in the media yet." Dongwoo told.

"Aigooo....  Check by yourself." Sungjong said then he put his phone out on the floor and showed it to them.

"Woah!! Daebak!!!" L said out loud as his eyes in widened.

"They are getting married? Wow! I can't believe it!" Dongwoo said.

"Look, Woohyun-ie hyung has share a letter on his instagram." Sungjong told.

"Why I don't realize it." L said. 

"Finally, the two are getting married! Ah.... I feel wanna crying." Sungyeol told.

"Me too, hyung! Finally Woohyun-ie hyung and Chorong are getting married. They are really meant to be." Sungjong replied.

"How sweet he is.." L said, as his eyes were looked at his own phone were he was read a letter on Woohyun's instagram.

"Ya, what we should performance on Woohyun's wedding?" Dongwoo asked. 

"How about we sang... Be mine!" L suggested.

"Exactly! Woohyun always sang Be Mine." Sungyeol told.

"That's good idea! We sang Be Mine acoustic version. Ya Myungsoo, don't forget bring your guitar." Dongwoo said.

"Deh...." L answered.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Daebak! Ya Baek, you won't believe it what've I saw just now." Chanyeol told as he showed his phone out to Baekhyun.

"Heol! They are getting married." Baekhyun said with his eyes in widened.

"Does Suho hyung know about they are getting married?" Chanyeol asked.

"Molla... I think he is..." Baekhyun answered.

"I think he's gonna out of mad today if he saw that news." Chanyeol told.

"I guess so... Since he's desperate with Chorong." Baekhyun replied.

"I wanted to check him out." Chanyeol said as he walked out of the room and Baekhyun followed.

As soon Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered in the living room and they spotted Suho was talking with Sehun.

"Suho hyung!" Chanyeol called out.

"Wae?" Suho asked.

"You should look at this." Chanyeol carefully give his phone out to Suho and he took it. 

 

INFINITE'S WOOHYUN AND APINK'S CHORONG ARE GETTING MARRIED

 

Once Suho had seen this article all over the web, jealousy had stirred into his body.

'I won't let you get married with her, Nam Woohyun!' Suho thought then he returned his phone to Chanyeol.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Chanyeol called out loud as he saw Suho was about to leave the dorms.

"I want to meet Woohyun." Suho said.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun pulled out his hand as he stopped Suho walked out.

"Don't stop me, Baek!" Suho yelled out.

"You think if you met Woohyun, they aren't getting married." Baekhyun said.

"I don't care! I will make them won't get married." Suho told.

"Stop being desperately, hyung!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ya Baek, what's wrong?" Chen spoken as he entered in the living room and Kai followed up.

"You never understand my feelings, Baek. She's mine and I will do anything to make be mine!" Suho raise his voice.

"Then, how about you and Irene?" Baekhyun suddenly bringing up what happened between Suho and Irene.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Kai asked with his low voice to Sehun.

"Suho hyung was furiously when he heard that Woohyun and Chorong are getting married." Sehun told.

"Mwo? Really?" Kai shockedly with his eyes in widened.

"Suho hyung, I know were furiously about they are getting married. If you going to met him, there nothing changed, hyung." Chanyeol spoken.

"Hyung, Woohyun and Chorong are getting married." Kai whispering into the Chen's ear, makes his eyes in widened.

"Really?" Chen asked, then Kai and Sehun nod their head.

"Suho hyung, I know you were aren't okay because they are getting married. But you should accept the facts that you and Chorong-shi aren't meant to be." Chen told.

"No Chen! I won't. As long as they are not getting married, I won't let this happened!" Suho determined.

"What's wrong with you, hyung? Why are you look so desperately, hyung? Please accept the fact that they are getting married!" Baekhyun spoken, he almost lost his temper.

"No one can stop me doing so. I won't let this happened. Chorong is mine!" Suho yelled as he left out of their dorms.

"Aishhh.. This hyung is really crazy!" Chanyeol felt annoyed.

"Let him be, Yeol." Chen told.

"Luckily Chorong with Woohyun. If she with Suho hyung, I don't know what will happened to them." Kai spoken as he let out a sighed.

"I think he would killed who was make him pissed off." Chanyeol answered.

"But, daebak! They have been dating since 2013, before Apink comeback NoNoNo." Sehun spoken, as he was looked at his phone were the news about Chorong and Woohyun appeared on his screen. 

"I respect with Woohyun. He revealed his relationship when he is getting married." Baekhyun told.

"Me too! I feel I wanna do the same thing." Chanyeol answered.

"I guess he is the first idol who was hide his relationship for years and they reveal when they are getting married. That's a good example!" Chen compliment.

"You should do with Bomi, Jongdae-ya." Baekhyun began to tease.

"YA!" Chen shouted.

"Why not, Chen." Chanyeol also teasingly.

"I'm so envious with him. How I wish I can become like him." Sehun spoken.

"Me too. I have noticed some idols had reveal their relationship but end up the driff apart." Kai told.

"Including you, right?" Baekhyun chuckled.

Kai had revealed his relationship with f(x) Krystal after one year they broke up.

"Included you too hyung. With Taeyeon noona" Kai replied.

"Ya! I am not! Me and Taeyeon noona never had some relationship!" Baekhyun yelled.

"But I still wonder, how come they can hide their relationship with long terms." Sehun said.

"Because they are living in the same apartment, Sehun-ah." Chanyeol told.

"I hope Suho hyung won't do something bad to Woohyun." Chen let out a sigh.

"He's really crazy! He almost make me lost my temper." Baekhyun told.

"He is deeply in love with her, Baekhyun-ah.." Chanyeol said.

"He should accept the fact that they aren't meant to be." Baekhyun replied.

"I wish Irene noona pregnant, so Suho hyung will take a responsible." Sehun spoken.

"Ya Sehun! It will ruined our carrer if the fans know about Suho hyung and Irene." Kai told.

"I guess that's thing we can make him move on from Chorong." Sehun said.

"You're right..." Chanyeol replied as he nodded his head

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Sunggyu P.O.V]

INFINITE'S WOOHYUN AND APINK'S CHORONG ARE GETTING MARRIED

I grew a wide smile on face while looked at my phone, as I saw the news were Woohyun-ie and Chorong-ie are getting married. The two finally getting married and the two deserves to get a happy life, I was put high hopes on them and finally my dream comes true.

'You're the lucky guy to having Chorong into your life, Woohyun-ah.' I said on my heart.

I feel jealousy with Woohyun's personality, who was boldness to admitted their relationship even before the two had denied their relationship because Woohyun was afraid and he's not ready yet at that time. He even share a confession letter about they are getting married. I am the most close with Woohyun and I saw how suffering he is when he hold his guilty what've he done to Chorong.

I can see how happy he is when Chorong accepted him to be part of her life. Ah why I am feel wanna crying. I let out a sighed.

"What are you doing, oppa?" I heard voice of my wife, Eunji climbed up in the bed.

"Oh, I was looking at their news." I said as I showed my phone to Eunji.

"I can't believe they are getting married. I bet Woohyun oppa must be happy, right?" Eunji said.

I smiled then I grabbed her hands slowly. "Of course he is and that's his dream as well." I told as I began to kissed on Eunji's hand.

"I can't wait Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa wedding. I guess I should make sweet performance for them." Eunji told.

"No! You were pregnant, Eunji-ya. You should take care of youself. No, I won't let it be." I said.

"Ah oppa.... Just once, please???" Eunji pleaded with she used her aeygo. I sighed and I lost it because of her aeygo. 

"Fine but not dance, okay?" I told. I saw Eunji nodded her head and then she leaned her head in my shoulder. 

"Thank you, Eunji..." I said while smiling.

"Thank you for what?" She asked.

"Everything." I replied. I was so happy when she tell me that she's pregnant. I even don't know how to describe how happy am I.

Suddenly, I heard my phone was vibrated, then I took it to checked. It was Jinho hyung-nim who was send a message to me. Then, I immediately opened it.

 

From: Acube Jinho hyungnim

Sunggyu ya, can we meet? It's urgent. See me at Acube cafe now.

 

As soon I read the message, suddenly I remember about the guy who was desperately to ruined the relationship between Woohyun and Chorong.

'How come I can forget about this one.' I sighed, then I began to replied the message.

"I'm going out for a while." I kissed on Eunji's lips.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Meet Junyeop hyung." I lied. I can't tell her that I'm going to meet with Jinho hyungnim.

She doesn't know about the blackmail towards Woohyun and Chorong. I don't want make she feel burbened because she is pregnant, it will be impact on her conditions.

***

Acube cafe

"Thanks for coming Sunggyu-ya. Please take a seat" Jinho hyung said.

"Is there have something wrong?" I began to asked.

"That guy. He sent blackmail again." Jinho hyung told.

"Mwo? Again?" I shockedly.

"Look what've he told inside the letter." I immediately took it the letter from him and I began to read.

 

You are not doing my favor I guess? I'm warned to you. I won't let Woohyun and Chorong are getting married. I would do anything as long as they are not married. I will make your kids be suffer especially your precious daughter, Park Chorong. She is the one I love and how come you let she get married with jerk! It should be me not Woohyun! You just wait and see what I'm gonna to do.

 

"He is really crazy! Do you know who is sender?" I asked as I put my anger expressions.

"Molla. It was in mailbox in my company." Jinho hyung told.

"We should be careful and make sure there nothing happened on their wedding. I suggest we hired more bodyguard and security for Chorong's safety." I told. 'I won't this jerk would ruined their wedding day' I said in my heart.

"Don't let anyone know about this, especially your wife, Eunji. You know her very well, she's very sensitive." Jinho hyung said. 

"I know but I am sorry, I have to tell my members who knows they will helped me out." I began to tell the truth.

"I know, it must be hard for you to find by yourself." Jinho hyung answered.

"But.... When I tell at my members. Sungyeol-ie had tell me that he had suspected someone." I told.

"Oh really? Who he is?" Jinho hyung asked.

"Sungyeol-ie not sure if he is that person." I answered. "It's Exo's Suho." I told.

"Mwo? Exo's Suho?" I saw he were shockedly when I tell him.

"Uhmm.. But I am not sure whether it's true or not." I said.

"Never mind, we should watched out him as well." Jinho hyung told.

"Anyway, I have a good news to tell you." I was excitedly to tell him about Eunji's pregnant.

"You seems look happy, what's that?" Jinho hyung asked.

"Eunji is pregnant!" I said out loud with excitedly.

"Really? Ya, Sunggyu! Congratulations both of you. You gonna be a father, Sunggyu." Jinho hyung said with he grew a wide smile on his face.

I smiled brightly as I can't hide my expression, how excited am I and how happy am I. I can't wait to be a father!