CHAPTER 45

THE CURSED REVENGE

Since Chorong and Eunji rested due to their pregnancy, the rest of Apink members have been busy with their schedules, especially Naeun. She is the busiest among Apink members, she has a lot of schedules that she has to attend Fashion Week, CF commercials, photoshoot and so on. Namjoo has become the CEO of her own brand 'Sugar Please' and she is fully focused on her business if she doesn't have a schedule with Apink. Furthermore, Bomi is still a YouTuber and her relationship with Chen is still working, both of them haven't planned yet to get married. Hayoung is preparing for her solo debut and she's the second member of Apink after Eunji started her solo career.

Meanwhile, the rest of Infinite members are enlisted in military except Woohyun, Sungjong and Myungsoo. Woohyun planned enlisted in military as soon Chorong delivery a birth and he wants to spend more time with her wife, Chorong. Woohyun is preparing for his solo album 'A new journey' and Myungsoo had finished his drama with Shin Hye Sun and Sungjong is spend his time with his family since he don't a schedule. 

"Woohyun-ah...." Chorong called out as soon she saw Woohyun get out of recording room.

"Yes, jagiya?" Woohyun answered as he take a seat besides of his wife.

"I miss Apink members.... Can I meet them for a while?" Chorong pouted while she looked at her husband.

"Me too. I miss Infinite members. When? Where?" Woohyun asked.

"Acube cafe. It's been a years we haven't go there since our company move on." Chorong told.

Woohyun smiled then he nodded his head, " Just go, babe. But promise with me, please take care of yourself okay?" He said.

Chorong grew a wide smile on her face, "I promise! Thank you, Woohyun." She quickly kissed his cheeks.

"I want here!" Woohyun pointed out his lips. Then, Chorong kissed on his lips. 

"Let me send you." Woohyun said as he held her hands in tightly.

***

"We're arrived, Mrs. Nam." Woohyun wake up his wife with, who was deeply in sleepy as patted her arms with soften.

"I'm so tired...." Chorong let out a sighed. She's currently 8 months of pregnant.

"Do you want me accompany go inside?" Woohyun asked, then Chorong nodded her head.

Woohyun get out of his car then he began to helped his wife to get out of his car. As soon the two entered in the cafe, Woohyun spotted Apink members were waving their hands to them.

"Long time no see you, oppa!" Bomi spoken as she saw Woohyun and Chorong are walking towards them.

"Omo! You looks so chubby, Chorong unnie." Eunji chuckled.

"How about you?" Chorong rolled her eyes. 

"What do you want to drink, jagiya?" Woohyun asked.

"Ermmmmm..... Ice americano, please." Chorong said.

"Wait, I'll bought for you." Woohyun told before he walked away.

"I miss you girls so much!" Bomi began to start conversation.

"Me too!" Namjoo agrees.

"Eunji-ya, your tummy looks so bigger than your face." Bomi started to teasingly.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled.

"Chorong unnie too!" Naeun pointed out.

"Ya Son Naeun!" Chorong yelled.

"How many months have you been pregnant?" Bomi asked.

"8 months!" Chorong answered.

"It's time to give birth but don't know when this baby will come out." Eunji poutedly.

"Maybe your baby was waiting for Sunggyu oppa." Chorong chuckled.

"I guess so..." Eunji replied.

"Here is your drink, Mrs. Nam." Woohyun interrupted their conversation as he bring the two ice americano, for Chorong and for his as well.

"Thank you, Woohyun-ah." Chorong said then she began to sipped the Ice americano.

"Have fun with your members, babe. Let me know if you need anything." Woohyun told as he kissed on her forehead before he walked away.

"Wait!" Chorong immediately held his hands and make Woohyun turned his back while looked at Chorong.

"Why? Is there has anything you want?" Woohyun asked.

Chorong shaked her head, "I want you stayed with us." She said.

"She's right. Come and join us, oppa." Eunji told.

"Am I not disturb your girls?" Woohyun asked again.

"Of course not! We understand Chorong unnie is pregnant and of course she wants her husband always by her side." Bomi chuckled.

"Don't get jealous, Eunji unnie." Naeun began to teasingly.

"Ya, I'm not!" Eunji replied.

"Ok then. I'll come join with you girls, since I was worried her condition." Woohyun told as he take a seat besides of his wife.

Chorong grew a wide smile then she leaned her head on Woohyun's shoulder and he began to held hands in tightly.

"Make sure don't showed your lovey-dovey here." Bomi told.

"Why? Are you jealous, Bomi unnie?" Hayoung smirked.

"Why would I?" Bomi said.

"Who knows... Since your boyfriend kinda busy." Namjoo tease.

"Ya!" Bomi yelled, "Yeah.. A little bit." She laughed.

"I heard Sungyeol oppa and Dongwoo oppa enlisted in military. It is true?" Namjoo asked.

"Uhmm... The two will enlistment in 2020, I guess." Woohyun answered.

"I'm going to miss Sungyeol oppa and Dongwoo oppa." Namjoo poutedly.

"I miss my husband more than I miss you girls!" Eunji spoken.

"YA!" The rest of Apink members yelled in together and Woohyun just laughed.

"Ah why? I'm telling the truth. It's been two months I haven't met Sunggyu oppa." Eunji told.

"Why you didnt visit him at military?" Woohyun asked.

"I wanted to but he isn't allowed me to go there. He ask me to take care of myself and the baby as well." Eunji told.

"How protective he is." Woohyun laughed.

Suddenly, Eunji feels hurt on at her stomach as she was sweated a lot of her forehead.

"Girls...." Eunji called out with low voice.

"Ya Eunji-ya, what's wrong with you?" Bomi asked as she saw Eunji were sweated a lot.

"It's hurt......" Eunji began crying as she touched her stomach.

"It's blood!" Bomi yelled out.

"Mwo?" All of them included Woohyun shockedly.

"IT'S HURT!!" Eunji crying out loud.

"I think Eunji's to give birth now!" Chorong told.

"Ya, call an ambulans now!" Bomi told.

Meanwhile, Woohyun immediately make a call with Sunggyu with a big hope that he will answered the call.

"Oh, Woohyun-ah!" Sunggyu answered on the line.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Are you busy?" Woohyun asked panickedly.

"Nope. I was talking with Onew. Why?" Sunggyu asked on the line.

"It's about your wife, Eunji." Woohyun told.

"Eunji? Ya, what's wrong with her? Where she is? Why are you with her?" Sunggyu asked again on the line.

"She's going to delivery a baby." Woohyun answered.

"MWO?!" Sunggyu yelled in shocked on the line.

"Can you come at the hospital now? I think she needs you, hyung." Woohyun told.

"I'll be there an hour!" Sunggyu replied before he hang up on the phone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon they arrived at the hospital, Eunji immediately bring to emergency room. The rest of Apink members and Woohyun were waiting outside of the emergency room.

"Have you tell Sunggyu oppa about Eunji?" Chorong asked.

Woohyun nodded his head, "He said he is on the way." He told.

"Woohyun hyung!" Myungsoo called out as he was arrived along with Sungjong.

"Where is Sunggyu hyung? Does he know about his wife?" Myungsoo asked.

"Uhmmm... I already tell him." Woohyun told.

"How do you know she's going to delivery a baby, hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"I was accompany Chorong to meet with Apink members." Woohyun answered.

"I see..." Sungjong nodded his head.

"Woohyun-ah!!" Sunggyu yelled out as soon he saw Woohyun with Myungsoo and Sungjong.

"Hyung!" Woohyun called out.

"Where is Eunji? How's she?" Sunggyu began to asked with panickedly. He is worriedly at Eunji after two months the two haven't met each other.

"Currently in emergency room." Woohyun answered.

"Who is Jung Eunji's husband?" A doctor came out of the emergency room.

"I'm her husband." Sunggyu answered.

"Your wife is delivering the baby now but I need to ask your permission." Doctor said.

"Permission?" Sunggyu wondered.

"Your wife must give birth through operation." Doctor told.

"Operation? Why? Is there something happened to my wife?" Sunggyu asked with his worry expression.

"Your wife can't giving birth through normal. She's need giving birth through operation." Doctor replied.

"Please save my wife and my baby, doctor" Sunggyu begging.

"I will Mr Kim..." Doctor said and leave.

"What he said just now, oppa?" Chorong asked.

"He said Eunji can't giving birth through normal. She need giving birth through operation." Sunggyu told as he let out a heavily sighed.

"Mwo? Ottakhae...." Chorong said as she burst into a tears.

"Shhhh.... She will be fine, Chorong." Woohyun hugged his wife, Chorong.

"Everything's gonna be alright, hyung." Myungsoo patted on Sunggyu's shoulder.

***

All Apink and Infinite members included Sunggyu are patiently waiting for Eunji. It's almost 2 hours but still they haven't know yet about Eunji's condition. All of sudden, a doctor came out of the operation room and all of them are immediately gets up as soon they saw doctor come towards them.

"How's my wife? How's my baby, doctor?" Sunggyu began to asked.

"Don't worry, Mr. Kim. Your wife and your baby are safe. Congrats you got a baby boy." Doctor smiled as he patted on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Really?! Thank you so much, doctor!" Sunggyu yelled in excitement.

"Congratulations, hyung!!" Woohyun spoken, then Sunggyu began make a group warm hug.

"You looks so excited, hyung. I'm happy for you." Sungjong told.

"Of course I am! I wanted to see my wife now." Sunggyu began to ran faster as he is excitedly to see his wife and the baby as well.

***

"Eunji-ya!!!!" Sunggyu called out in excitement as he entered in the room and spot Eunji was carrying a baby on her arms.

"Oppa!!!!" Eunji called out as soon she saw Sunggyu entered in the room.

"I miss you so much!" Sunggyu began to kissed on Eunji's forehead and her lips as well.

"Our baby...." Eunji grew a wide smile.

"He looks alike me. Annyeong~ Appa is here..." Sunggyu told as he holding his son's hands with soften.

"What we should to give his name?" Eunji asked.

"Minseok. Kim Minseok." Sunggyu told.

"Minseok? I like that name... Hi Minseok-ie~ I am your omma and he is your appa." Eunji talked with his son with brightly smile.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun's house

It's been a months after celebrations of Sunggyu and Eunji got a baby boy, Sunggyu is often to going back home even though he is currently busy with musical in the military, but his family is his first priority. Meanwhile, Woohyun had sucessful his solo comeback with shortly promotion because he wants to take care and spend more time with his wife, will give birth soon. 

"Ahh. I'm tired." Chorong mumbled.

"We're not finished yet, Chorong. Come on babe, just do the last position." Woohyun said, and he did a streching position like what the pregnant lady is doing on TV.

Chorong as pregnant lady needs to do daily excerice so if she gave birth wouldn't have stretch marks and the baby would easily be out. 

"I'm sweating a lot Woohyun. I don't want to do this exercise anymore." She whined as she sat on the sofa.

"That's better babe. Doctor said it's good for a pregnant lady." Woohyun  told.

It's been weeks already they baby is almost going to come out soon enough. One week to go before the due.

"Jagiya. I'm hungry" Chorong said and grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"What do you want me to cook for you?" Woohyun asked, he is sitting besides his wife.

"Hmmmmmm......" Chorong said while her hands touching her husband with softly.

"What do you want Chorong? A kissed?" Woohyun teased and he kissed at Chorong's lips.

"Ya!" Chorong rolled her eyes. 

"Ok ok. What do you want my Rong-ie?" Woohyun hugged her shoulder.

"Yeobo~ can you get me a ice cream chocolate indulgence?" She faced and pouted. She's doing natural aeygo.

"Okay. I'll buy some at the market" Woohyun said.

"Please buy a lot. My baby want some ice cream too" She told.

"Hang in there baby. Appa I'll be back okay" Woohyun kissed at Chorong's stomach and her lips.

Woohyun instantly got out of the house to give his two girls what they want. Woohyun was driving to supermarkert were near at their house. 

 

Flashback

"Chorong, let's go." Woohyun said.

"Where we going?" Chorong asked while eating popcorn.

"Aren't we going to doctor Kim today? To find out our baby's gender?" Woohyun said.

"Oh. I forgot! Kaja..." Chorong said while she put popcorn away.

 

At hospital.

"Here are the results Mrs. Nam" Doctor Kim handed a brown envelope. The both of them received it.

"Thank you doctor" Chorong said as the both bowed.

After they received result from doctor Kim, they are heading to their house and open the results at the home. When they arrived at the house, Chorong was excitedly pulled him upstairs in their bedroom then she threw herself on the bed while opening the brown envelope.

"Ya! Be careful." Woohyun said and sat down on the bed.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!" Chorong yelled in high pitched dolphine tone after looking at the results.

"Why why why?" Woohyun curiously.

Then Chorong give the results to the Woohyun.

"It's a girl!" Woohyun said excitedly.

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"Of course I am!" Woohyun kissed Chorong's forehead.

"What should we rename our baby?" she asked.

"Hmmm... I want to combine our name. Nam Chohyun? Nam Woorong? Nam Chowoo?" Woohyun said while thinking out of the names.

"Ya! I think Chohyun is better" She said. 

"Who do you think Chohyun will looks like? Me or you?" He asked.

"Of course I am! She must looks after me. I have a babyface, pretty" She chuckled.

"Yes. I want Chohyun looks like her mother, beautiful like an angel" He said with smiled.

"So, Chohyun will be the last, right?" She began to husband.

"You do not want any children?" H said saddly.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! Don't take it seriously. Of course I want lots of kids!" Chorong wrestled him on the bed and grabbing Woohyun's neck.

"Awww! Ya Chorong-ie, please be careful" Woohyun said.

"Oh sorry. Anyway we'll follow Chohyun after 2 years." She said happily.

"2 years? How about 2 months? I want Youngmin follow." Woohyun suggested.

"Youngmin? Who he is?" She asked.

"If we had a baby boy. I want to rename him is Youngmin. Nam Youngmin" He told.

End of flashback.

 

As soon Woohyun arrived at the supermarket before he is go out of his car, suddenly he got calling from Bomi.

"Oh, Bomi-ah! What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"Where are you, oppa? Chorong unnie is in the hospital now. She's called you but you aren't answered." Bomi answered on the line

"What happened? I'll be there. Text me the hospital's address." Woohyun hang up on the phone and immediately stepped on the gas.

When Woohyun got in to the hospital. He saw Apink members were there also his parents and Chorong's parents too.

"Oppa!" Bomi called out as soon she saw Woohyun.

"Where were you, Woohyun-ah. You should've stayed with her." Woohyun's mom said.

"I'm going to supermarket. She wants some ice-cream." Woohyun told.

"Ya, where were you? You should've stayed with her." Sunggyu said.

"Who is Park Chorong's husband?" Doctor asked.

"I'm her husband. How's my wife doctor? What happened with her?" Woohyun asked with worriedly.

"Your wife is delivering the baby now" Doctor told.