CHAPTER 41

THE CURSED REVENGE

After 2 months Woohyun and Chorong become husband and wife, they become busy with their scheldule. Apink was busy with their event Gayo Daejun and upcoming their comeback will be release by next year. Sungyeol and Eunji had finished their filming a horror movie '0.0MHZ' and L is getting busy with his drama and his solo fan-meeting with his fans in Taipei, while the rest of members had own their schedules. Meanwhile, Suho still hasn't move on from Chorong even she's married with Woohyun. He was determined that he will ruined their marriage no matter what and he also wanted to make Woohyun suffered and regret what've he done. Besides that, Chen and Bomi finally getback and the two planning to revealed their relationship as Chen with his boldness that he will protected Bomi from any situations even it would involved he will lost carrier. As soon the two exposed their relationship, Baekhyun is the most happiest person when he heard that Chen and Bomi are back together. That's what've he waiting for.

It's been few weeks, Woohyun and Chorong doesn't live together because of their scheldule, Woohyun stayed at his own house alone and sometimes stayed at Infinite's dorms when Chorong had schedule in abroad. Infinite was in their midst of preparing for their new album and the fan-meeting concert as well. After Infinite renew their contract with Woollim Entertainment, Hoya had left a group because he wants a freedom that he can do anything what've he likes. But even he disbanded, he still keep in touch with and never to forget each other. Hoya loves them so much and Infinite is second family to him.

"I'm so tired.." Sungjong mumbled, full of a sweat on his face and body after they end their practice.

"Me too!" Sungyeol said, as he was lying on the floor.

"I miss Howon-ie" Dongwoo blurred out.

"I miss Sunggyu hyung.." L said.

"I miss my wife!" Woohyun interrupted.

"Ya!" All the members yelled on him, jealousy.

"Ah why?" Woohyun laughed, he knew all s are envious on him.

"Ya Woohyun-ah, today they are back from Tokyo, right?" Sungyeol asked.

"Heol. How do you know? Are you stalker on my wife?" Woohyun smirked.

"Ya, I'm not! I have my future sister-in-law from Apink." Sungyeol yelled in excitedly.

"Sister-in-law?" all the members said in together.

"Wait! Hyung, don't tell me you were referring about me?!" L said.

"Aigooo..... You're so clever, Myungsoo-ah!" Sungyeol replied in happily.

"With who?" Dongwoo asked.

"Stop it, hyung! Aishhh, I'm so pissed off." L said in annoyingly.

"What's wrong with Yeol? Why you look so obsessed with L and Naeun." Woohyun told.

"Molla. But I can feel it that Myungsoo and Naeun-ie are meant to be!" Sungyeol replied.

"Stop talking nonsense, Lee Sungyeol-shi." L said.

"Chill dude, don't take it seriously." Dongwoo told as he patted his shoulder.

"He's right, hyung." Sungjong agrees.

"Trust me, Myungsoo-ah. I even had several dreams about you and Naeun are married." Sungyeol told.

"Never hyung!" L raise his voice.

"Stop bickering you two..." Woohyun said.

"He started it first, hyung." L told as he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so protested, Myungsoo? You had a feeling on her before." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Molla." L short answered.

Woohyun let out a small laughed, then he began to pulled out his phone from his bag. Then, he began to typing and sending a message to his wife, Chorong.

 

To: My Wife Rong-ie♡

Today you're back from Tokyo right? I can't wait to see you and I miss you so much my dear wife! I'm so bored and lonely sleep alone without you by my side. Let me know when you safely arrived Incheon, yeobo~

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chorong and her members, Apink has safely arrived at Incheon Airport as they are back from their schedule in Tokyo, Japan. As soon their manager dropped Chorong at the Play A building ad she's take a separated way as she took her own car were park under basement and heading back home were she is live together with her husband, Woohyun. Meanwhile, the rest of members are heading back to their home included Eunji as well, since she's pregnant and Sunggyu still doing his mandatory service in military and she stayed temporary with her members. Before Chorong started to driving, she got new message from her husband then she pulled out of her phone from her pocket then smiled in widened.

 

To: Hubby Woohyun-ie♡

I miss you too so much, Woohyun-ah! I'm on the way back to our house. See you soon, my husband~

 

After she send a message, she started to driving and back to their house. As soon as she arrived at their house and park her car as well at parking lot. Then she pulled out her phone as she got new message from her husband, Woohyun.

 

From: Hubby Woohyun-ie♡

I'm on the way back home now jagiya! Wait for me okay~

 

To: Hubby Woohyun-ie♡

I was waiting for the lift. I can't wait to see you. I'll cook for you okay hubby.

 

After she replied a message, suddenly she felt something hit her head so hard then she fallen to fainted on the floor

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun has arrived at their home as he parked his car besides his wife's car. He's excitedly to meet his wife, Chorong after few weeks the two haven't met each other due their schedule. As soon Woohyun get out of his car, he began to walked faster and can't wait to meet his wife, the first thing that he want to do is hug his wife tightly and kissing her.

"Jagiya. I'm home!" Woohyun said out loud as he entered their home.

But no one replied. He seems weird after he entered his house no light opened. It's empty, as he knew that Chorong have inform to him that she already at home.

"Chorong-ah! Where are you?" Woohyun called out again. He switch on the light in the living room.

"Are you trying to hide and seek with me? Okay. I like this game" He said with playfully. 

In fact, he doesn't know what happened to Chorong after she arrived at home. Woohyun looking around for his wife but still the same. All of sudden, he feel something wrong, he noticed there's no her things. He wondered her car was here but why she aren't at home.

Woohyun pulled out of his phone from his pocket then called out his wife, but still aren't answered. He felt something happened to his wife after she arrived at home. Then he called out of Hoya.

"Woohyun-ah! " Hoya said on the line.

"Ya, Is Chorong with you?" Woohyun asked.

"Chorong? Nope. Ya, do you forget that I currently in military and how come she's with me." Hoya answered on the line.

"Ah sorry! I forgot." Woohyun said.

"Why?" Hoya asked.

"Nothing, I just wondered if she's going to meet you but I forgot you were in military." Woohyun replied. 

"Better you asked Apink members? Who knows Chorong with them." Hoya told on the line.

"Uhm... I'll call them." Woohyun said as he hang up on the phone with Hoya. 

Without hesitate, he quickly calling for Eunji.

 

"Oh oppa! Why?" Eunji asked on the line.

"Is Chorong with you?" Woohyun asked again.

"Chorong unnie? Nope. I thought she's at home." Eunji answered on the line.

"That means, Chorong isn't with you right now?" Woohyun asked again as he feel something fishy.

"Uhmmm.. Manager oppa had dropped her at Play A building as she said she wanted back home by herself." Eunji told on the line.

Without hesitate, Woohyun hang up on the phone with Eunji without saying anything to Eunji. He's worriedly if there has something happened to his wife, Chorong. Then, he dialed a number as he called out for Sungyeol.

 

"Uhmmm...." Sungyeol answered on the line.

"CHORONG MISSING!" Woohyun yelled out loud.

"Ya Woohyun-ah! What are you talking nonsense and how come she's missing." Sungyeol said on the line.

"I'm telling the truth, Yeol! She isn't at home. I was afraid if there has something happen to her when she's heading back home." Woohyun told as he wanted to crying.

"Eyyy seolma... Maybe she's going out for a while. Think positively, Woohyun-ah." Sungyeol told on the line.

"I'm sure she's missing, Yeol! When I arrived she isn't at home. If she does, of course, her backpack has in our room but none, Sungyeol-ah! Please help me and I don't know what should I do." Woohyun said as he burst into a tears.

"Ya, don't tell me you're crying now. Have you called Apink members? Who knows Chorong with them?" Sungyeol said on the line.

"I've called Eunji and she said that Chorong heading back home by herself. She's also informed that she's at home but when I arrived, she aren't!" Woohyun raises his voice.

"Calm down, Woohyun. Have you check CCTV? Maybe you can seen where she's going to or else?" Sungyeol suggested.

"Nope. Ah! Why I ever don't think about it." Woohyun said.

"Tsk...." Sungyeol felt annoyed on the line.

"Sorry!" Woohyun laughed, "I'll going to meet security now." He told.

"Deh.. Anything just update to me. I'll tell the rest." Sungyeol said on the line.

"Uhmm... Thanks Yeol!" Woohyun hang up on the phone with Sungyeol, then he rushed go to the security room for checked out his wife, Chorong.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chorong woke up and she to realize that her hands and feet were already tied up super tight which makes it nearly impossible for her to get out of it. Her surrounding is warehouse which is really not hepling her in any way to help her to identify where she is currently at, even her head is pounding hard.

The last thing that she remembered that she was replied message to Woohyun while waiting for lift then she feel someone hit her head so hard but she can't figure out what's the thing was hit her head. 

"Oh, you've awake. Took you long enough, I thought you're gonna to die." A voice of guy, who looks familiar to her.

"Suho?!" She raised her voice out loud. She completely shocked when she saw Suho with her eyes in widened.

"Yes. I am and I was the person who was hit you then tied you up like this." Suho told in coldly.

"Ya! What the hell what's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?" She cursely.

"BECAUSE I WANT YOU PARK CHORONG!" Suho raised his voice out loud.

"ARE YOU INSANE? I AM MARRIED NOW" She raised her voice out loud.

"DOES LOOK I CARE?" He said.

"Suho-ya! I've told you so many times. Please forget me and move on. I'm not yours and I'm belong to Woohyun-ie." She said.

"I WON'T PARK CHORONG! I'VE TOLD YOU THAT I WILL MAKE YOU MINE NO MATTER WHAT!" He said with raise his voice out.

"YA PABO! YOU ARE IDOL, THE FAMOUS BOYGROUP, DOES YOU FEEL EMBARASSEMENT AT YOUR MEMBERS? YOUR CARRER? YOUR FANS?!" She scream out loud.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM! I JUST WANT YOU ONLY CHORONG! BECAUSE OF THEM YOU BECOME WOOHYUN'S WIFE. IT SHOULD BE ME NOT WOOHYUN!" He replied with raises his voice out loud.

"YOU ARE REALLY CRAZY SUHO!" She told. She's afraid if Suho will do something unexpectedly to her.

"I'M CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU STILL CAN'T SEE IT?!" He furiously.

"You are not Kim Joonmyeon that I known for a long time. You're differently! You're so pysho, insane and I hate you, Suho!" She told with she let out of her angered towards Suho, what've he done to her before and after she's married with Woohyun.

All of sudden, Suho slapped Chorong's face for the first time. Chorong completely shocked upon what've Suho have done to her just now. In entire his life, he never or dare to slapping girls even his mom as well.

"Cho-Chorong, I-I am sorr--sorry.." He shuttered as he realized what've he done to Chorong.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SUHO! WHY YOU DON'T KILL ME!" She scream out loud.

"I'LL KILL WOOHYUN NOT YOU! I WANT YOU IN MY LIFE AFTER I KILL WOOHYUN" He scream out loud.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO KILL WOOHYUN!" She warning with raises her voice.

"SHUT UP!" He slapped again and make Chorong's mouth is bleeding. Then left Chorong's alone who was  hold that pain in .

'Woohyun-ah, where are you? Please save me....' She said on her heart as she burst into a tears.