CHAPTER 5

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Infinite dorm P.O.V]

Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol are watching Weekly Idol were the guest are Apink. Meanwhile, Woohyun take a shower, L was reading manga on his bedroom and Dongwoo and Sungjong going out with use Dongwoo's car. Among the members, Dongwoo is the only one have driver license since the rest will be taken when they get a rest for a month or don't have any schedule.

"Bomi is so funny" Sungyeol laughed were looked at Bomi was doing her gorilla.

"She doesn't even care her image," Sunggyu said as he laughs were watching.

"Not Bomi but the rest of Apink" Hoya continues.

"They dorky that's why I like Apink" Sungyeol giggled

"I think Apink is the only girl group not fake in front of the camera" Hoya said.

"Even behind the camera, they're still same. They running my favorite hoobae" Sunggyu become fanboy.

Meanwhile, Hoya and Sungyeol gave a disgusting face at his leader.

"Gyu hyung... Is that you? I am so creepy.." Hoya said.

"YA!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Hyung, do we have scheduled tonight?" Woohyun interrupt as he joined them at the living room.

"Nope but tomorrow is it" Sunggyu said without looked at Woohyun.

Woohyun notices at his leader being a fanboy at Apink.

"Eiiii hyung.... Is that you? First time I saw you being fanboy over and over." Woohyun chuckled.

"Am I right Woohyun? Sunggyu hyung is really scary person" Hoya agreed then high five with Woohyun.

"YA YOU TWO!!" Sunggyu shouted at them.

"Ah hyung.... Quiet please... So noisy" Sungyeol pissed off.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called out.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Looked at them!" Sungyeol said, while he pointed at Bomi and Chorong.

"Wow.....Daebak!!" Sunggyu dumbfounded.

"I never know that Bomi and Chorong have martial arts." Hoya said.

Woohyun smirked while watched Chorong on the television.

"Wait, Eunji-shi has martial arts too. If I'm not wrong she taking kickboxing and taekwondo" Sungyeol told.

"Indeed Choding Sungyeol, You really big fans of them right?" Woohyun claps his hand.

"Of course! Especially Jung Eunji-shi, she caught my attention" Sungyeol said as being a fanboy.

"I... Yoon Bomi!" Hoya interrupts.

"Woohyun-ah, looked at them they same like us Tom & Jerry" Sunggyu pointed out.

"You're right hyung" Sungyeol agreed.

"But I'm Bomi, Woohyun-ah don't dare ever take Bomi as you mine" Hoya warned

"Mworago?! I AM? YA!" Woohyun shouted as he threw out the pillow to Hoya.

"Ya pabo, you can take Bomi as your mine but as long not Chorong"  Sungyeol told.

"Why?" Sunggyu and Hoya asked.

Meanwhile, Woohyun looked at Sungyeol with curiously.

"Because Chorong's ideal type is Woohyun-ie" Sungyeol told.

"Mwo?" Woohyun pretend didn't know.

"Oh! Woohyun-ah, your ideal type....." Sunggyu interrupt as he remember something in his mind.

"Right!" Hoya agreed.

"Ya, that's concidence both of you" Sungyeol said as he looked at Woohyun.

'Do you still has feelings on me, Chorong.'  Woohyun thought. "Mwo? You think my ideal type is Chorong? Ya! There have a lot of girls outside not she only."  He said.

"Ya Sungyeol-ah, how do you know Chorong's ideal type?" Sunggyu asked.

"You are such a crazy fan, Choding-ah!" Woohyun chuckled.

"Let me tell about Apink's Ideal type." Sungyeol said. "For my opinion, Chorong and Woohyun-ie are match by Heaven both of you really meant to be. While Bomi, I'm kinda confused." He stopped his words.

"Wae?" Hoya asked.

"Because there have two guys whether you or Dongwoo hyung. For Eunji.... Hyung you won I lost" Sungyeol told.

"Wae? Do I am the Eunji's Ideal type?" Sunggyu asked. Sungyeol nod

"ASAAAAA!!!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Go on Sungyeol-ah," Woohyun order since he was interested to know about Apink but not the rest, is because of Chorong the girl that he lost for long time.

"Hohoo..... Woohyun-ie interested girlgroup" Hoya teased.

"Then Son Naeun. She is really match with L. Do you notice what's L ideal type?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah... Every interview he always said the girl who has wavy hair, innocent and pure" Woohyun answered.

"Son Naeun is the person. But L was sturborn still choose Suzy over Naeun-ie."  Sungyeol said.

"You know him right. He is such as a cold-city" Sunggyu told, while the rest laughed.

"For Namjoo and Hayoung, I don't know who is the person but as long not from our members." Sungyeol finished talked. 

"So that means, Chorong, Bomi, Eunji and Naeun are related with us. Am I right?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol nodded.

After Sungyeol tell in details about Apink, they began to continue watching Weekly Idol except Woohyun he went to his bedroom.

A few of moments, Woohyun's handphone was appeared a new message from his best friends, Suho
 

From: Kim Joonmyeon
Are you busy or free? If free let's meet up I have something to share with you.

Woohyun
I'm free now. Call! Where?

From: Kim Joonmyeon
I'm on the way. Let's meet up at cafe near your building.

Woohyun
Okay! See ya.

 

Upon he sending message to Suho, he immediately went to his closet then change the clothes.

"Hyung, I'm going out with friends. Don't wait me! I'll bring the key" Woohyun said as he put shoes then leave the dorm and went to cafe were he and Suho will meet up.

'Since Suho want to share with me is better I told him about Chorong' He said on his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the cafe,

"Long time no see bro." Suho handshakes like an American style with Woohyun.

"How are you doing now." Woohyun began to asked as he take a seat on the couch.

"I'm still trainee dude. I will debuted by next year." Suho answered.

"Oh really? Finally bro. I can't wait to see your debuts day." Woohyun said with excitedly. 

He feels so happy about their dream wanted to be a singer since high school and finally, it becomes true.

"Woohyun-ah... Do you still remember our old friends, Chorong?" Suho asked with carefully. He knew that Woohyun and Chorong are choose to be a stranger but he doesn't know what's the reason.

"Of course! I still remember her even we're strangers. She's a leader of Apink, right." Woohyun said.

"I thought you never care about her." Suho let out a small laugh.

"Do I look a cruel man in worldwide?" Woohyun said with a serious face.

"Nope. But you are the greasy man in the worldwide." Suho threw out his disgusting face, makes Woohyun chuckled and drank his coffee.

After a moment, Apink I don't Know was playing in the cafe makes Suho choked. Meanwhile, Woohyun did heard their song but he is pretending busy playing his phone in front of Suho. 

"I guess the owner of this cafe must be Apink's fan." Suho said.

"Suho-ah, you told me that you have something to share with me. What's that?" Woohyun asked, as he wanted to avoided to talked about Chorong even her group as well.  

"Oh! I almost forgot." Suho giggles.

"Mwoya..." Woohyun replied while he dranks his coffee again.

"I've crush on someone." Suho began told.

"Mwo?" Woohyun almost chocked, he's shocked. 

Suho immediately nods his head and smile.

"Let me guess... It must be a celebrity or non-celebrity?" Woohyun said.

"She's from girl group." Suho told.

"Girl group? Erm..... T-ara?" Woohyun guessing.

Suho shooks his head and he wanted to answered but he was cut off by Woohyun.

"Don't answer. Erm..... Girls generation?" Suho shook his head.

"F(x)?" Suho shook his head again.

"Secret?" Suho shook his head again.

"Aha! I knew it... 4minutes?" Suho shook his head again.

"Erm.... Apink?" Woohyun gave up.

"Finally Woohyun-ah!" Suho laughed.

"Mwo? Apink? It is true?!" Woohyun said with his eyes in widened.

Suho immediately nods his head, "I start like her when I watched their variety shows. I never knew that they are good in variety show even they are still newbie in the industry." He told.

"Me too. Same goes to my members, they are fans of Apink." Woohyun told.  'I wonder who is she.' Woohyun thought.

"My members also. Especially Baekhyun-ie and Chanyeol-ie." Suho replied.

"Who is she." Woohyun ask with curiously.

'Should I tell him that I like Chorong?' Suho titled on his mind. 

"It's a secret, dude." Suho grins.

"Ya! I am your best friends, how could you kept the secret from me." Woohyun pretend sulking.

"Then, tell me the secret why you and Chorong choose to be a strangers?" Suho asked.

"Why you don't asked her why we're strangers than you still befriends with her." Woohyun told.

Suho sighed heavily, "Can you two get back together? I miss the old of us. I miss our hang out together." He said.

'Me too.' Woohyun said on his heart.

"I have to go now. I just received a message from my manager and he asks me to come studio now. See you when I see you, dude." Suho said before he left Woohyun alone at the cafe.

After Suho leaving, Woohyun still wondered and curiously who is the person that Suho like from Apink. 

"I hope it someone else." Woohyun talked to himself and drank his coffee.