CHAPTER 51

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Myungsoo P.O.V]

It's been 2 weeks I didn't seeing Naeun. I miss her so bad and gladly next week I could back since next week they wanted to filming at Seoul.

Currently break time for take lunch time. I take my phone from my manager and send a text to my wife.

 

To: Wifey Naeun-ie ❤

I miss you my wife. Next week I'm back and I can't wait to meet you baby! I miss you so bad, I miss you lips, I miss to hug you hmm. I hope you doing fine and if there have something happened please let me know okay and don't let me carried worried about you.

 

After a few minutes, I got message from Naeun.

 

From: Wifey Naeun-ie ❤

I miss you too so badly husband. Hmmmmm I can't wait to meet you next week. Please come back safely and don't worried about me okay. I'll take care of myself.

 

I smiled widely, how happy I am and finally I'm married with a girl that I have feelings for a long time even thought at first it was simply crush but now I can't live without her and she's the only one that I need to rest of my life. I'm so thankful to my family because of them I got married with Naeun even thought it was arranged marriage actually. But it doesn't matter for me as long as I'm married with Son Naeun.

It took 2 months she wanted to accept me as her husband and now we're happy with our new life. I'm so happy when Naeun said she already accept me as her husband and that time I couldn't hide my feelings how happy I am. I hope nobody dare ruined our marriage. I sighed.

When I don't have my scene yet, then I took my phone from my manager and Naeun's picture was appeared on my lockscreen were she wore a black outfit since we have same favorite colors and similarity as well. I smiled while looked at her picture on my screen.

All of sudden, Sunggyu hyung calling me. I was wondering why he calling me after several months we don't talked each other and I don't have a time for visited him at the military.

 

"Hello..." I answered.

"Myungsoo-ya. Where are you?" Sunggyu asked panic on the line.

"Currently at Daegu filming a drama. Are you on vacation, hyung?" I asked.

"Yeah, I and Sungyeol are currently on vacation since we're done our musical." Sunggyu told on the line.

"I'm sorry, hyung for not visiting you and Sungyeol hyung while you two at the military." I said as I feeling guilty.

"Myungsoo-ya. Can you back Seoul right now? It's about Naeun." Sunggyu said on the line, makes my eyes in widened as soon I heard Naeun.

"Naeun? What's wrong with her?" I asked as I raised my voice.

"I'll tell you later but you need to come hospital now." Sunggyu told on the line.

"Mwo? Hospital? What's wrong with her actually?!" I raised my voice out loud, make my manager and the others looked at me. I ignore it and in my mind just wanted to know what happened to my wife.

"Eunji told me that she is fainted at the toilet" Sunggyu said.

"Thank hyung. I'll be right back!" I hang up on the phone.

 

"What's wrong Myungsoo?" I heard a director asked me out.

"I'm truly sorry. I have urgent case. My wife, she's currently at hospital now" I said.

"Really? Go back Myungsoo." Director told me.

"How about my scene?" I asked again.

"Nevermind. Go to your wife first. I'll handle it" Director said.

"Thank you so much and I'm really sorry." I said and bowed to director, the cast and the others.

Right after I take a key from my manager. I wanted to drive alone go to Seoul and I let my manager back home to seeing his wife and his children as well.

__________________________________________________________________________

[Naeun P.O.V]

I am now conscious. Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo are here for accompany for me. I doesn't remember what happened to me the last I can remember is I was vomited so bad then fainted. Then, the doctor is right here beside me checking my pulse and anything else.

"Your condition is weak and you need get some rest since you're carried a baby" I heard doctor told.

"Baby? You mean...." I'm still in blurred.

"Yes Mrs Kim. Congratulations, you're 2 months pregnant" My eyes widened at what the doctor said.

"I am?" I still shuttered in shock.

The doctor just nodded and smiled, "Yes, you are. Congrats Mrs Kim. You need get some rest cause your health rate is weak and don't be stressed it would effect at your chidren" doctor said.

"Ne. Thank you doctor" Eunji bowed and the doctor left us.

"Unnie! Congratulations!" Namjoo said in happily.

"Ya, why are you crying?" Bomi asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm too happy?" I felt wet droplet flowed on my cheeks. I am crying right after I know I am pregnant now. I'm pregnant children of Myungsoo oppa.

"I bet Chorong unnie must be surprise knew that Naeun's pregnant" Eunji said.

"Absolutely!" Namjoo interrupted.

Suddenly I heard someone knock my door. It was Sunggyu oppa came along with Sungyeol oppa.

"Yah Naeun-ah! What's wrong with you and why are you crying?" Sungyeol began to asked. 

 Sungyeol oppa is the most take care about me like I am his sister since he doesn't have sister in real life. 

"Does Myungsoo doing something to you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oppa! How come Myungsoo oppa could bad something to Naeun since he's currently at Daegu" Eunji told.

"Who know. Maybe he's cheating" Sungyeol said.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Watch your mouth" Sunggyu yelled.

"What's wrong with you?" Sungyeol asked.

I wanted to tell that I am pregnant but Bomi unnie who was person tell it first before me.

"She's pregnant!" Bomi told.

"Mwo?!" I saw Sungyeol oppa and Sunggyu oppa extremely shocked after Bomi unnie told them.

"Wah! Congratulations to you" Sunggyu oppa said out loud.

"Does Myungsoo know this?" Sungyeol asked.

I shaked my head. I wanted to tell him after he comeback next week. I can't wait to tell him and I wonder how reaction he is.

"I bet he must shocked after knew his wife currently pregnant" Eunji said.

Suddenly I saw the door was opened. It was Myungsoo oppa are entered a room. I totally shocked he's here as I know he's currently at Daegu for filming his drama. I bet Sunggyu oppa tell him but nevermind as long as I wanted him come here.

"What happend?" Myungsoo opppa instantly hold my hands tight and partly sitted beside me. He always make my heart flutter.

"Nothing happned. I'm fine" I lied and smiled to him.

"Ya Eunji. What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo asked Eunji.

"She fainted because she's stressed out" Eunji unnie secretly winked at me. She know I wanted to tell him when im alone with him at the house.

"Eunji is right. She stressed out" Sungyeol interrupted to play around.

"Tsk.... I can smell lied. I'm checking health results" Myungsoo said and was about to look at the paper posted on the bed's card board.

Oh no. I forgot all about that. It has my pregnancy results. I saw Sungyeol oppa wanted to remove but unfortunately Myungsoo oppa take it first before Sungyeol oppa.

"Mwo?!" I saw his face his totally shocked after he saw my pregnancy results.

"You're a father now Myungsoo-ah" Sungyeol told.

"Welcome to the father's club" Sunggyu high fived with Myungsoo.

"Really? It is true?!" Myungsoo oppa cupped my face.

I nodded in response and smiled.

"Congratulations both of you" Eunji spoken.

"Okay. Let's leave Myungsoo and Naeun alone for now" Sunggyu said.

All of them went out leaving us two.

"Thank you baby. I am so happy!" Myungsoo oppa said and put his hand on my stomach.

"Me too oppa. Thank you for everything and I am sorry what've I done to you" I burst in tears.

"Don't cry~ You are my wife and my everything. Don't saying those words" Myungsoo oppa wet my tears on face.

"I love you Kim Myungsoo." I said while looked at him.

"I love you too Son Naeun" Myungsoo said and he kissed me on my lips. How I miss his lips so bad.

__________________________________________________________________________

5 year later,

There's happened a lot to them.  Chorong and Eunji bear their second children, Nam Youngmin and Kim Minggyu and Eunji currently 8 month's pregnant for her third children and this time it was baby girl. Finally, Sunggyu and Eunji had for long time waiting for their daughter. Kim Eunsoo, the son of Myungsoo and Naeun, all the members are envious especially Bomi because Eunsoo has good-looking more than Myungsoo. Meanwhile, All Infinite members are back to reality with busy their schedule after several years they are in the military and same goes for the rest of Apink members. Even thought, the two group has disbanded but their friendship still strong as before. They're keep in touch no matter what and they rarely to meet each other since they have own life and busy own schedule.

Bomi, Hayoung, Hoya, Sungyeol and L became actor and actress in any drama or movie. Naeun is full-time became a model of Adidas, CF and any advertisment and she more focused on photoshoot for ads rather than acting. Eunji, Sunggyu and Woohyun are still continung their carrier as a solo artist and while Chorong is became a full-time a composer for her husband and the others. Meanwhile, Namjoo and Dongwoo are busy with their own business since the two had no plan comeback as a singer. Sungjong is currently became MC in any variety shows. 

Sungyeol and Namjoo had admitted that the two are in a relationship and the two had revealed their relationship in the public after a years they're dating. While, Suho and Irene are revealed their relationship in the public after the the two have been dating over 2 years and the two had planning to get married. Bomi and Chen are still in a relationship but the two still hadn't found the right time for the two get married after the two several years dating. Chen is getting busy with his solo album and his groups as well. All the members of EXO are gathered together at the Chanyeol's mom restaurant after several months they haven't met each other since they are not living together anymore. Everyone has moved out to their own apartment.

"What's up, guys!" Baekhyun yelled out as he spotted all members of Exo are gathered together at Chanyeol's mom restaurant.

"Long time no see, hyung!" Sehun said.

"Are you miss me much?" Baekhyun laughed.

"Deh..." Sehun answered.

"Ya, I heard we will comeback new album. Ah! It's must be awkward to dance together with you guys." Chanyeol spoken.

"Yeah, you're right. It's long time we don't have comeback as a group." Suho agrees.

"Ah..... I should get shaped of my body." Xiumin said.

"You looks so chubby, hyung. It reminds the old of photo of you." Chen laughed.

"Ya!" Xiumin yelled.

"Suho hyung, I heard you and Irene are planning to get married. Is that true?" Kai asked.

"Ermmmmm....." Suho nodded his head.

"Daebak!" Kai said.

"How about you, Jongdae? You and Bomi have dating for a long years and why you two haven't plan to get married." Baekhyun asked.

"I do but we don't have the right time to get marred. You know, we are too busy." Chen answered.

"I was wondering among of us, who's going to married." Kai said.

"Absolutely Chen hyung or Suho hyung." Sehun replied.

"Ya, Chen. Make sure you will get married with Bomi, not Baekhyun will get married with her." Chanyeol teasingly.

"Ya Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Chill bro. I'm just kidding. Who knows, you two are end up like Taemin and L." Chanyeol laughed.

"You're right, hyung! Taemin and Naeun have been dating for a long years but end up she get married with L." Kai interrupted.

"I was afrraid Chen hyung will end up like Taemin hyung." Sehun spoken.

"Me too!" Suho said.

"Enough guys... Don't make they fight each other again because of Bomi." Xiumin told.

"Let it be, Jongdae-ya. You know I won't take Bomi away from you." Baekhyun told with sincerely tone.

"Why not? If you and her are meant to be, I should back off and supported you two from behind. I will happy for you two, Baek." Chen said.

"Ya, Kim Jongdae! I told I won't, means I won't, okay. Let's stop talked about this." Baekhyun feel annoyed.