CHAPTER 37

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

Apink had successful their comeback and they also ended their promotion 'I'm So Sick' as they will held their upcoming concert. Jinho CEO of Plan A Entertainment let Apink take a break a month before getting busy with their upcoming concert. Besides that, Woohyun and Chorong last talked each other, not because they had a fight but because of the busy schedules that both groups have made them really busy that even a five minutes phone call really hard. Woohyun is getting busy as he involved into a musical and his second solo album as well. Meanwhile, Eunji had spend her time with her husband, Sunggyu who was having a vacation. 

The beagle line, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are going out together as soon they ended their dance practice as they were preparation for their upcoming comeback and concert as well. Meanwhile, the rest of members are way back home as their were exhausted. The beagle line went to the convenience store to bought some snacks and drinks as they haven't take a dinner yet. After a few minutes, they spotted an empty bench and they began to walked out to sat in the bench while sightseeing the night view of Han River.

"It's been awhile we haven't hang out together." Chanyeol started the conversation.

"Yeah. It's quite awkwardly with Jongdae." Baekhyun said.

"YA!" Chen yelled then he let out a small chuckled.

"Who asked you two fought each other." Chanyeol said.

"YA!" Chen and Baekhyun yelled in together, make Chanyeol burst into a laughter.

"Chill. I'm just kidding." Chanyeol told.

"Ya, do you heard any news about Suho hyung and Irene?" Baekhyun sudden asked.

"Sehun-ie told that she isn't pregnant." Chanyeol told.

"What a relief." Chen said while he eating.

"Yeah, if not Suho hyung will take a responsbile on her." Chanyeol replied.

"You think, he will?" Chen asked. 

"He must take a responsible even he doesn't had a feeling with Irene." Baekhyun said.

"As you know, he is desperately on Chorong." Chen replied.

"Since when he want to move on from Chorong." Chanyeol said.

"That's right! He better started had a relationship with Irene." Chen answered.

"Ya, don't you think that Irene seems had a feeling with Suho hyung." Chen told.

"Eyyy seolma...." Baekhyun answered.

"I'm just guessing. But what I can see, she seems had a feeling with Suho hyung." Chen said.

"What if she does has feeling with Suho hyung, you think he will accepted her heart?" Baekhyun told.

"We must do something to make Suho hyung accepted Irene rather than he's being desperately on Chorong." Chanyeol replied.

"But how?" Chen asked.

"Uhmmm... I'll think about it. I even don't have any idea right now." Chanyeol answered. 

Then, Baekhyun and Chen nodded their head. After a few minutes, Chen gets up and throw his leftovers into the rubbish, then as soon he turned his back, he saw the two couple looks familiar.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Is that Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Chen told as he pointed out were he saw Eunji were walking together with her husband, Sunggyu.

"Where?" Baekhyun asked then he looked at were Chen pointed out. "Ya Chanyeol!" He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder, who was busy eating.

"Mwo?" Chanyeol said then he looked at Eunji and Sunggyu were holding their hands in together.

"It seems like they are coming here. Should us approached them?" Chen said.

"Aniya! I'm still scared with Sunggyu sunbaenim what've he done to me." Baekhyun told.

Without hesitate, Chen immediately greeted and bowed politely to the Eunji and Sunggyu. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol shockedly and the two gets up from their seated and bowed politely to them.

"Oh annyeonghaseo~" Eunji bowed back, same goes to her husband, Sunggyu.

"It's been awhile I didn't see you, Sunggyu sunbaenim." Chen said.

"Deh.. " Sunggyu answered in awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Eunji asked.

"We were eating, sunbaenim." Chanyeol answered. 

"Baekhyun-shi...." Sunggyu called out, make Baekhyun gulped. He was afraid with Sunggyu. 

"D-deh, sunbaenim." Baekhyun shuttered as he hide his nervously.

"Why are you shutter? I wanna owe apologize what've I had done to you." Sunggyu said in sincerely. 

"Oh it's fine, sunbaenim. I don't remember it. Don't worry, I forgive you." Baekhyun told as he put a sweet smile on his face.

"What've have you done to him, oppa?" Eunji asked. She's curiousity.

"I'll tell you later." Sunggyu answered with he put soft-smile on his face.

"Baekhyun-shi. Did my husband do something bad to you?" Eunji asked.

"Ani." Baekhyun lied. 

"Just be honestly, Baekhyun-shi. She will knows later." Sunggyu let out a small chuckled.

"Oh really...." Baekhyun grins in awkwardly.

When Eunji and Sunggyu are leaving, the beagle 92liner Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol continue their eating.

"I never know that Sunggyu sunbaenim had a sweet smile. No wonder why Eunji loves and adore him so much." Chanyeol spoken as his eyes were looked at Eunji and Sunggyu.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Chen smirked.

"A bit." Chanyeol chuckled.

"I feel so envious when looked at them. I feel wanna get married too." Baekhyun told. 

"Then who is your future wife?" Chanyeol began to tease.

"Molla. Please find someone for me." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Taeyeon noona." Chen suggested.

"Ya!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Uhm.... Bomi?" Chen suggested again.

"Nope!" Baekhyun protested.

"Besides Apink, which girl group do you interesting lately?" Chen asked.

"No one, still Apink." Baekhyun answered.

"Then, you find by yourself." Chen told, make he and Chanyeol burst into a laughter as he was teased Baekhyun.

***

Chorong was excited to seeing her boyfriend after two weeks didn't seeing each other. After she arrived, she walking around looking for her boyfriend. Then a strong pair of hand snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"I'm here, jagiya~" Woohyun sang, make Chorong turned around to face him.

"I miss you so much, Woohyun!" Chorong yelled, she hug tightly. 

"Me too Chorong. I miss you so bad!" Woohyun returned the hug then he kissed on Chorong's forehead.

Woohyun break the hug and lean in as their lips met each other after the two have not talking and meet up due of busy scheldules.

"Your lips still sweet." Chorong said in the middle kissing.

"I know." Woohyun said as he break their kissing. 

After a moment, they started walking around at Han river. It's been awhile they haven't going a date in the middle night and the two began to walking while holding hands each other.

"How are you, my baby Rongie? Why are you getting prettier. Are you trying to make me jealous?" Woohyun said as he scan from the top to the bottom of Chorong. He admitted Chorong is getting prettier day by day.

"Ya, I am still Chorong you know before." She hit Woohyun's hands playfully.

"Tsk.... For me I'd rather like the chubby Chorong than skinny Chorong." Woohyun teased.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! Do you want die?" Chorong yelled.

"I'm just joking babe." Woohyun laughter and kissed Chorong's cheeks.

"Have you listening our new song?" Chorong asked.

Woohyun nodded his head. "Almost everyday. I like that song much more than Luv." He answered.

"Oh? Do you like Luv song?" Chorong said.

"Yes! That's my favorite song and also the song were you composer." Woohyun told.

"Thank you, Woohyun-ah. I'm so touched." Chorong smiled.

Woohyun smiled then he kissed on Chorong's forehead and the two began walked out as soon the two saw an empty bench.

"Chorong-ah.... I have something to tell you." Woohyun told as soon the two sat on the bench.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

Woohyun slowly let out of holding hands then turned himself to face with her. "Do you know how much I love you?" He said.

"Uhmmm..." Chorong nodded her head.

"Let's get married." Woohyun straightforward.

"Mwo?!" Chorong shockedly with her eyes in widened. "A-a-are you joking, right?" She shuttered.

"I'm not, Chorong. I'm being serious now." Woohyun answered. 

"Why so sudden to get married?" She asked.

"Because I want to rest my life with you, Chorong. I want to take care of you, I want to protect you from any situation and I won't forgive myself if there has something bad to you like you get bomb threat. I want to live happily with you, Chorong." Woohyun stopped as he kissed on her hands with gentleman. 

Meanwhile, Chorong eyes in widened by his sudden kissed on her hands. 

"I am so happy when you accepted me into your life and it was special moment in my life, Chorong. I was so lucky guy to having a beautiful girl like an angel with babyface, your angelic voice. How busy am I, you always in my mind and my heart, no one can replace you and only you in my heart, Park Chorong. I never to stop loving you like I do, because you always make me fall in love with you everyday." Woohyun tell in sincerely while he looked into her eyes.

"Woohyun-ah...." Chorong said as she burst into a tears. She was touched by his words.

Woohyun wiped the tears with gently were fallen down on her face. Then, he began to kneel down in front of Chorong.

"Will you marry me?" Woohyun proposed as he opened the box, it show the diamond rings.

"Are you serious, Woohyun?" She asked for confirmation.

Woohyun nod his head. "I want you in my life. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be mother of our kids and I want to grow older with you. Will you be my wife and forever, Park Chorong? He proposed again.

He's really mean it and he was serious at that moment that he want to make Chorong to be his wife. He also doesn't care about his carrer because what he want is to live together with Chorong. 

"Are you insane Nam Woohyun? HAHAHA. I would say yes!" She accepted the propose with a wide smile on her face.

"Really? Really Park Chorong?" Woohyun asked with unbelievable looks.

"I am serious Nam Woohyun-shi!" She yelled out.

"I'm promise, no matter what I'll be your side and I'll be the best husband for my beautiful angel. Only for you my everdearest Park Chorong" Woohyun said with sweet smile on his face.

"Thank you for always cherish and be there for me. I love you Nam Woohyun!" she said while she's crying in happiness. 

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!" Suddenly someone screamed interrupted their moment. Then, Woohyun and Chorong quickly looked at that person.

"EUNJI-YA!" Chorong shouted, she shockedly when she saw Eunji was running towards her. 

"What is she doing here. Oh hyung!" Woohyun waved his hands as soon he saw Sunggyu were walking towards them.

"I heard everything. Congratulations to you unnie!" Eunji said in excitedly then the two hugged each other.

"Eunji-ya...." She called out as she still crying out loud.

"I miss you, hyung!" Woohyun make a warm hug with Sunggyu. It's been awhile he haven't met with Sunggyu since he's enlisted in military.

"I miss you too, Woohyun!" Sunggyu said as he returned hug tightly with him.

"Why are you crying, unnie?" Eunji asked, then she wiped the tears on Chorong's face.

"Molla." Chorong answered with she let out a chuckled shyly.

"Congrats, Woohyun! I'm so happy for you and Chorong and finally you two are getting married." Sunggyu said.

"Because I'm envious with you. So, I decided to get married with Chorong as soon as possible." Woohyun chuckled.

"Ya!" Sunggyu yelled.

"I'm so happy for you, unnie. You deserves to be happy with Woohyun oppa. I'm sure he will be the best husband for you." Eunji said.

"Of course I am!" Woohyun interrupted.

"Oppa, make sure do take care of her and don't you dare to breaking her heart." Eunji warned.

"I promise!" Woohyun replied.

"Okay. I have a good news to tell you." Eunji said.

"Good news?" Sunggyu asked.

Eunji nodded her head and she smile shyly. "Ah... Should I tell you or not." She began to playfully.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" Chorong yelled.

"Fine!" Eunji said. Then, she began to holding Sunggyu hands with tightly. "You will shockedly when I tell you." She told.

"Mwo?" Sunggyu replied.

"I AM PREGNANT!" Eunji yelled in excitedly.

"Mwo?!" Woohyun and Chorong shockedly with their eyes in widened, same goes to Sunggyu.

"Are you pregnant? Really? Are you pregnant?!" Sunggyu yelled out loud, then Eunji nodded her head with her a wide smile on her face.

"KYAAA!!! MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!" Sunggyu shouted out. 

"Congrats, hyung!" Woohyun said.

"I am going to be a father!!" Sunggyu jumps in excitedly.

"Ah! No wonder you no appetite lately. It's because you're pregnant!" Chorong told, as she noticed Eunji lost her appetite and often puked during their comeback.

"Why you don't tell me?" Sunggyu asked.

"I want to tell you at home but since we're here, so I'll tell here." She answered.

"Thank you, Eunji! I'm so happy and I can't wait to be a father of our kids!" Sunggyu told as he kissed on Eunji's forehead and her lips as well.

"Chorong-ah..." Woohyun called out.

"Uhmmm.." She answered.

"Let's make babies!" Woohyun told.

"YA!" Chorong shouted as she hits hard on Woohyun's arms

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Apink P.O.V]

"Ahhhhh.... I'm so bored!" Bomi yelled out.

"Me too, unnie!" Namjoo answered.

"Suddenly I miss Eunji unnie." Hayoung spoken.

"Me too!" Bomi told.

"Where is Chorong unnie? I didn't saw her today." Naeun asked.

"I heard she went to meet up with Gikwang oppa and Yoseob oppa." Namjoo answered.

"Oh, they already back home Japan." Naeun said.

"I guess so..." Namjoo replied.

"Ya! Let's playing some games. I feel so boring right now." Bomi suggested.

"What games do you wanna play?" Hayoung asked.

"How about.... Truth or dare?" Bomi said.

"CALL!" The rest of members agrees.

"Who's lost, she must treat us chicken feet and pizza!" Namjoo told.

"I'll start first." Bomi told as she spin the bottles. The bottles stopped while pointed out Naeun.

"Okay Naeun. Truth or dare?" Bomi asked.

"Uhmm.... Dare!" Naeun answered. 

"Kiss Hayoung-ie foot!" Bomi told as she burst into a tears.

"Unnie!" Naeun yelled. Then, she began to kiss on Hayoung's foot, while the rest close their eyes couldn't bear to watched it.

"Eeeeeewwww" Naeun yelled out.

"Now your turn to spin the bottles, Naeun." Bomi said. 

"Truth or dare?" Naeun asked when the bottles stopped in front of Bomi. 

"Uhmmmm... Truth." Bomi answered.

"Do you still like Chen?" Namjoo suddenly asked as she was cut off Naeun who was about to opened .

Bomi blinked few times and when she about to answered, suddenly her phone was ringing out loud. It was Eunji.

 

"Oh Eunji-ya!" Bomi immediately answering the call, as she avoided the answer as well.

"What are you doing?" Eunji asked on the line.

"We were playing truth or dare. Why?" Bomi asked.

"Can you put loudspeaker? I have something to tell you." Eunji told.

"Already put in." Bomi said as she put loudspeaker to make the rest of members can hear of Eunji's voice.

"Hayoung-ie! Naeun-ie and Namjoo! Do you hear me?" Eunji asked on the line.

"Yes unnie!" The rest of members replied.

"I have good news to tell you." Eunji said.

"What's that.." Bomi asked.

"I AM PREGNANT!" Eunji yelled on the line.

"MWO?!" All the members shouted in together.

"Are you serious, unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Ya! You are not joke, right?" Bomi said.

"Why would I? I'm telling the truth that I am pregnant!" Eunji replied on the line.

"Really?!" Namjoo said with her eyes in widened.

"Congrats unnie!" Naeun yelled.

"Ya~ We will going to be aunt!" Bomi said in excitedly.

"Does Chorong unnie know?" Naeun asked.

"Uhmmm. She already know." Eunji told.

"Ya! Congrats~" Bomi said.

"See you tomorrow! I heard Chorong unnie had a good news for us." Eunji told.

"Really?" Bomi asked.

"See you tomorrow, unnie!" Namjoo told.

Then, they hang up on the phone with Eunji.

 

"Daebak! I can't believe that Eunji unnie is pregnant." Hayoung told.

"Me too!" Naeun agrees.

"What the good news that Chorong unnie want to tell us." Bomi wondering.

"Me too!" Namjoo agress.