CHAPTER 8

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Infinite P.O.V]

They are just back home from Beast's concert and all the members are gathering together in the living room except Sungjong. He went back to his parent's home. 

"Ya Sungyeol-ah! Do you know what is the mean of Pinkfinite?" Dongwoo started the conversation.

"I either don't know, hyung." Sungyeol answered.

"Ya! How could you don't know. You're know all everything about Apink, how come you don't know about me and her?" Woohyun angered.

"Don't blame me! I'm telling the truth that I really don't know. This is the first time for me to hear about yours." Sungyeol replied with raises his voice.

"Can you two calm down for a moment!" Sunggyu yelled out.

"Chill dude." Dongwoo said while he patted Woohyun's shoulder.

"What's going on?" L interrupted. He entered in the living room as he heard Sunggyu's voice from his bedroom. 

"Oh, you're back." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah. I was about to sleep and then I heard Sunggyu hyung's voice. What's going on." L replied, then he take a seat besides Dongwoo.

"Something happened." Dongwoo told.

"About Woohyun-ie and Chorong." Hoya whisper into L's ear.

"Mwo?" L shockedly.

"Yeah. We just got know there was a rumor about Woohyun and Chorong. The fans called them Woorong." Sunggyu spoken.

"But I still didn't get it. What is the mean of PinkFinite?" Dongwoo sighed.

"Yeah woorong... Woohyun and Chorong. Woo for Woohyun Rong for Chorong... So Woorong" Hoya told.

"Ya, will you stop it!" Woohyun felt annoyed.

While the rest silent for a moment. Sungyeol pulled out his phone from his pocket then surf the internet to search about Pinkfinite and the others are still thinking to find what's the meaning of. Suddenly, L didn't want to interrupt but he got an answer.

"Hoya hyung, did you said that Woorong is Woohyun and Chorong, right?"  L spoke out. Hoya nodded.

"and Dongwoo hyung, you are asked what's the mean of Pinkfinite, right?" L asked. Dongwoo nodded.

While the rest are eye-contact with him except Sungyeol who was still busy playing with his phone.

"I got it! PinkFinite is our group name combination like Woohyun hyung and Chorong-shi." L told as the rest are blurred with poker face.

"Explain" Sunggyu order.

L sighed, "Pinkfinite is Apink and Infinite. Like as Hoya hyung said, Woo for Woohyun-ie hyung and Rong for Chorong. While Pink for Apink and finite for Infinite. Get it?" he finished explained.

"Ya, I got it! It's our group name combine with Apink-eu!" Sungyeol interrupt as he said out loud.

Then he immediately showed his phone out to s and their reactions are extremely shocked. They hasn't realized since BOAF the two group got paired each other. 

"Woah Myungsoo-ah, you are really wise!" Hoya praised while clapping his hands.

"Well, I am the smart guy." L ripples.

"So conclusion is, I was be paired with Chorong since BOAF?" Woohyun burst into a laughter out loud.

"What's gotten into you, Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu felt weirdly.

"Don't you think it's funny? Me and Chorong?" Woohyun kept laughter.

"Why? Is any problem with you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Daebak!!!" Sungyeol yelled out loud, when he saw something that unexpected to him.

"What's wrong." Hoya curiously.

"I can't belive what I've read just now." Sungyeol said without blinking his eyes.

"Wae? Don't tell me is it about me and Chorong again." Woohyun told.

"Who knows, there has something that we don't know actually about you and Chorong." Hoya said.

"I can't believe that my thought actually was real!" Sungyeol told with his eyes widened.

"Ya spill out! I'm getting annoyed!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Look!" Sungyeol showed his phone out to them, making their eyes widened.

"Daebak!!" Hoya shocked with close his mouth.

"Woorong and Myungeun" Dongwoo wondered.

"Even now they still famous and the two got a lots of blessing from the fans. " L said.

"Yeah, it's like a girl's name." Sunggyu guessing.

"But, it was already written he is one of Infinite members." Hoya told.

"But, who is MyungEun?" Woohyun asked.

"Hold on second! That's my name but who is that girl stand for Eun?" L wondered.

"Wae? Are you hoping on someone?" Hoya asked with he put smirk on his face.

"Of course! I wish Suzy, but that's not her name." L answered.

"Ya Kim Myungsoo! I thought you're a smart but you're fool actually." Sungyeol chuckled.

"What do you mean?" L said.

"Let me explain. In PinkFinite, there have two couple is Woorong and Myungeun. As we already know Woorong is Woohyun and Chorong. So, Myungeun is Myungsoo and Naeun!" Sungyeol told.

"WHAT?!" L raised his voice out loud as his eyes widened. 

"Yeah, he's right. You're the top than Woorong." Hoya told.

"More than I am? Wae?" Woohyun asked.

"Eheh... Do you like it, Woohyun-shi?" Dongwoo teased.

"Ani! I'm just curious" Woohyun replied.

"Are you curious or just want to know?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ah hyung!" Woohyun yelled.

"Stop it!" L shouted for make them stop teased Woohyun over and over again, "Why am I?!" he asked.

"Myungsoo-ah, I've told you so many times. Naeun-ie the most fit your ideal type not Suzy." Sungyeol told.

"Naeun-ie? Are you close with her?" Woohyun began asked.

"Of course I am! Since we're meet at Saloon but not Naeun-ie only but whole members" Sungyeol giggled.

"Me too! But there has someone who was childhood with Chorong." Dongwoo said.

"I think I know who he is. Woohyun!" Sungyeol told.

"REALLY?" All members shockedly.

"Woohyun-ah, tell them about your friendship with Chorong." Dongwoo said.

"Mwo? Friendship? I don't get it." Sungyeol answered.

Woohyun breathes deeply. "First of all, I am so sorry for kept this secret for a long time. Yes, it's true that I already knew her before she debut in Apink and she was my best friend since childhood" He revealed his secret.

"WHAT?!" all the members shocked except Dongwoo.

"Why you don't tell us Nam Woohyun?" Sunggyu said out loud.

"You already know hyung?" L asked to Dongwoo then s he nodded his head, "Since?" L continue asked.

"Saloon."Dongwoo replied.

"Saloon? But I don't see you make a conversation with her?" Sungyeol curiously.

"Because we choose as stranger" Woohyun replied.

"Stranger? I really don't understand. Is there has something happened between you and her?" Hoya said.

"Hyung, don't worry your secret it's on our hand. Now tell us about you and Chorong to make us understand." L patted Woohyun shoulder.

"Myungsoo right. Tell us what happen between you and Chorong?" Sunggyu agree.

Woohyun breathes deeply and he began to tell truth to them.

"I have two friends, Chorong and Suho. We're always together through up and downs. We also have the same dream of being a singer. They were not just my friends but they were my siblings so we made an agreement to promise to not has feelings each other. We chose to remain friendships rather than relationships,  But one day, Chorong asked me to meet her in person at the park without bringing Suho because she had something to tell. Then, she confessed her feeling to me after she kept for a long time before we made a foolish deal. It was unexpected to me at that time. Because she couldn't hold her jealousy when she saw me with someone else. She dared to break our agreement and at that moment I was shocked and I wasn't realize that I was made her heart hurts." Woohyun sighed.

"What are you saying to her?" Hoya asked.

"I told her to break up our friendship..." Woohyun answered with he looked down.

"You're bad friends! How could you break up your friendship because she has feelings on you!" Sungyeol mad.

"Hyung! Calm down" L said, "Woohyun hyung, you should to not break your friendship even she has feelings on you"  he told.

"I know Myungsoo-ya. But I'm not done yet but she was cut off that she willing to end our friendship. She also want us to be stranger after all." Woohyun replied.

"You shouldn't do that to her Woohyun-ah. The girls feelings is very sensitive and get easily crying." Sunggyu said as he patted on Woohyun's shoulder.

"That's really creepy... How do you know hyung?" -Sungyeol said as he goosebumps.

"From my sister" Sunggyu replied.

"Woohyun-ah, you should talk to her and owe apologize" Dongwoo spoke out.

"Dongwoo hyung is right." L agreed.

"Now I know what's the reason why our fans ship Woohyun-ie and Chorong" Sungyeol said.

"Is because they are best friends?" Hoya asked.

Sungyeol shook his head, "Because the both have feelings each other" He told.

"Are you deaf? Woohyun tell us that Chorong has feelings on him. Not Woohyun-ie!" Sunggyu back up.

"Don't you dare ever make any speculate Sungyeol hyung" L warned.

"L is right. Woohyun never broke his promise besides if he has feelings on Chorong" Dongwoo agreed with L.

"I am just guessing don't get me wrong. Then, why Woohyun willing break up his friendship if she has feelings on him? It's nonsense! Woohyun shouldn't saying unless he should talked nice with Chorong and tell her to threw out that feelings. Simple as that."  Sungyeol spill out. He feel that they both have feelings each others but for just his opinion.

"We all knew Woohyun and we all knew that Woohyun never break his promised" Dongwoo said.

"Sungyeol is right" Woohyun spoke out as he being silent for awhile even he did heard that s tried to back up him but unfortunately s don't know that he also has feelings on Chorong.

"Wh--What?" Sunggyu shuttered, while the rest are looked at Woohyun for anticipate for his answer.

"Sungyeol is right. Yes...... I admit I'd also have feelings on Chorong before she has confess to me" Woohyun sighed.

"I really don't get it. What are you try to saying hyung?" L asked.

"I have feelings on her before we become close and that time I was dumb why I am make a stupid agreement to not have feelings each other. I admit Chorong is really beautiful, I like her personality and I like what's relate with Chorong. I do make agreement because I don't want to let her know and remain s friendship at least I could throw out my feeling" he sighed, "But I am wrong, I was so deeply fallen love with her and I also want Chorong to be mine but I was think our agreement. Why am I willing to break up our friendship because I want to make some relationship with Chorong without knowing our friends Suho." he take a breathe in and out.

"Woohyun-ah......"Sunggyu called out.

"But she didn't heard what I want to tell her! She run away even I shout her like a crazy but she never comeback!"  he burst into a tears.

"Woohyun-ah......" Sunggyu called again.

"I AM BAD HYUNG! I REALLY BAD!" Woohyun shouted while crying.

"You are not that bad guy." Sunggyu pulled him in a hug then patted his back.

While the members feel sad upon heard story about him and Chorong and all members gather together to hug him.

"Why am I in tears?" Sungyeol laughed himself.

"Ya!" L shouted.

"You are so deeply love Chorong. I'm so envious!" Hoya said.

"Never fade away." Woohyun replied.

"You should talk to her and tell her the truth. I bet she will listening" Dongwoo advised.

"Dongwoo hyung is right. You should Woohyun-ah. Don't worry we all always be there for you" Sungyeol said.

"I'll try" Woohyun short replied.