CHAPTER 7

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Beast's Concert]

Beast was busy to prepare themselves before the concert begins. Junhyung and Yoseob were getting makeup and hair ready meanwhile Doojoon and Gikwang was playing the game on their phone and Dongwoon went to the toilet for his business. After a moment, Dongwoon who was come back from the toilet then he joined with Doojoon and Gikwang.

"Yoseob-ie, do you tell Chorong they are invited to come our concert today?" Doojoon asked.

"Of course! She text me that she is on the way with her members." Yoseob told.

"You two so close each other. I am so envious!" Gikwang jealousy.

"She's my pretty sister ever I had. How I wish she's my girlfriend I would spend my entire life with her."  Yoseob chestnut.

"Will you stop it? It's annoying" Junhyung said annoyed.

"Hyung, just take her Chorong as your sister but not your girlfriend. You are not her ideal type." Dongwoon chuckled.

"Yeah. I knew it." Yoseob pouted.

"Junhyung-ah, do you tell Sunggyu they are invited to our concert today?" Doojoon repeat asked.

"Yes. He said they will come except L cause he has scheldue." Junhyung told and making Doojoon nod his head.

"Infinite are coming? Apink are coming? Oh my god... Pinkfinite feels!" Gikwang said excitedly.

"Oh! Do you know about them?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop it.. I'm getting jealous here" Yoseob interrupt.

"Accept the fact Yang Yoseob" Junhyung chuckled, while the others are laughed at him because of his jealousy when he knew that Chorong was a paired with Woohyun.

***

"Annyeonghaseo......" Apink interrupt their conversation as they entering in the waiting room were Beast was getting make up and hair ready.

"Oh Apink-eu!!!!!" Gikwang greeted with eye-smile.

"Annyeong" The rest greeted back.

"Thank you for coming my dongsaeng" Doojoon said.

"My Chorongie........" Yoseob called out as he went to her and pulled her into a hug in front of Apink and Beast.

"Ah Oppa, What's ---" Chorong was cut off by Infinite were they greeted as they entering the waiting room.

***

"Annyeonghaseo....." Infinite greeted and bowed.

Before Infinite enter the waiting room, they heard Gikwang mention Apink. Then, they quickly entered in the room and interrupt their conversation and spotted Yoseob hug Chorong. All everyone know about Yoseob and Chorong are close each other like a brother and sister.

'Why am I feel jealous.' Woohyun sais on his heart while he looked at Yoseob and Chorong.

"Oh Sunggyu-ah!" Junhyung called out and handshake like as American style.

"You come?!" Doojoon start to tease.

"Ah, you don't want me to coming?" Sunggyu said. Doojoon chuckled then hugged him.

"Oh Apink-eu! Annyeonghaseo...." Sungyeol greet and bowed to them same goes to Apink do the same thing.

"Wow! Wow! I love this feelings to seeing my two favorite group here" Gikwang start to teased.

"Ah Oppa! Stop it..." Chorong barked as she blushed.

"Hyung, just Woorong here" Dongwoon said.

Then, the two of group are looked each other and blurred what happen actually.

"Woorong?" Namjoo asked with blankly.

"Who is Woorong actually?" Dongwoo interrupt.

"Oh you guys didn't know?" Yoseob asked.

Infinite shook their head, they are really don't know about the fans were ship them with Apink and the also fans called them PINKFINITE.  Because of they are too busy, making they haven't catch up what's happened the latest or any related with Infinite. 

'Omo... Infinite sunbaenim don't know yet? How surprised they are.' Eunji said on her hearts.

"Aha I know! Woorong is Woohyun sunbae and Chorong unnie" Bomi spoken since she's late to pickup what happen just now. 

"MWORAGO?!" Infinite dumbfounded and suprise upon hearing what Bomi told them.

"I AM?!" Woohyun said out loud as he is extremely suprise upon heard it.

"Ya, I thought you guys already know that the fans called both of  PINKFINITE" Gikwang spoken.

"PINKFINITE?!" Infinite talk simultaneously.

"Aha... You guys don't know. yet..." Dongwoon said as he look out at s.

They feel guilty towards Infinite for teasing. While Infinite haven't know yet about the rumor were Infinite and Apink are being paired each other by their fans.

"I thought you guys already knew it. Let's end guys" Junhyung order.

"Wait! I really don't get it. What happen actually?" Sunggyu asked.

"Beast, you need to come backstage now. It's your turn to begin the concert" Beast's manager interrupt their conversation.

"I'm sorry Gyu. We gotta to go. See ya!" Doojoon said as he and the members left the waiting room.

"Let's go!" Chorong order to her members and out of the waiting room since she felt awkward that time.

"Woorong? I and Chorong? What is that actually?" Woohyun spoken as soon Apink leaving.

"Let's talk at home. Let's go!" Hoya said.

 They leaving and went to VIP seat along with APINK, Acube's president and Hyuna.

"Oh Hyuna! Hyung, there is your girlfriend." Sungjong pointed out.

"Who?" Sunggyu asked with blurred face.

"Hyuna" Sungjong said, then Sunggyu look out where he pointed out were take seat besides Apink.

"Why she is look indifferent? Is that her bare face?" Sunggyu asked as he take seat behind Apink along s.

"Molla" Sungjong replied with lazy.

He really don't like Hyuna even other girlgroup except Apink. He become fanboy of Apink because their dorkiness, innocent and pure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________