CHAPTER 42

THE CURSED REVENGE

All Infinite members, Eunji, CEO Jinho, and CEO Junyeob included Hoya and Sunggyu excuse themselves to get out of the military when hearing Chorong disappeared and all everyone is gathered together at Woohyun's home. Except for Apink members because CEO Jinho was worried about their safety as soon he heard about Chorong. The girls were shocked and terrified at the same time, and their manager took them to bring to Plan A's building stayed there for a while. 

"Woohyun-ah.." Hoya called out.

"Hoya! Long time no see my buddy." Woohyun said, they make warm hug after a long time they haven't met each other.

"What happened to Chorong? Who is the jerk dare to kidnapped Chorong?" Hoya asked, as he is close friends with Chorong and shocked when heard about Chorong's disappearance.

"Molla. I don't know who is the jerk doing to my wife." Woohyun replied.

"What are you doing here, Eunji? You should stayed with your members." Sunggyu said as he take a seat beside Eunji. 

"I was worriedly about Chorong unnie." Eunji answered.

"But you were pregnant, Eunji-ya. You should take care of yourself and your baby as well." Jinho interrupted.

"Don't worry... I'll be fine." Eunji said wit she put a soft smile on her face.

"Woohyun-ah. What's happened actually and how come Chorong's missing?" Sunggyu began to asked.

"I don't know hyung. She tell me that she's at home so I quickly to back home and I saw her car as well but she aren't at home. I feel something weird and worriedly if there has something happen to her. So I went to security room for check up the CCTV and I saw someone wore black outfit and cover his face as well then he hit Chorong's head when she was waiting for the lift." Woohyun tell the truth, while the rest were looked at Woohyun.

"When Woohyun oppa called me and I thought he was joke. Because Chorong unnie tell me that she wanted to make a surprise Woohyun oppa but I don't know it turned out like this." Eunji interrupted then she sighed.

"Me too!" Sungyeol spoken.

"Me too as well!" Hoya said.

"If I got that the jerk. I'll kill with my own hand!" Woohyun let out of his angers.

"Calm down, Woohyun. We even don't know who is that person." Sunggyu comfort as he patted his shoulder.

"I guess we should report to police about Chorong's disappearance." Dongwoo interrupted to spoken.

"Due to the legal policy that a missing person could only be filed within 24 hours" Sunggyu told.

"Then what we should to do right now? I need to save my wife, she must terrified now." Woohyun said as he lost his tempered.

"Calm down Woohyun-ah. I know what you feel right now." Jinho told.

"Jinho-ya. I think we should tell the truth at Woohyun." Junyeob spoken.

"Tell me what?" Woohyun curiously, even the rest are curious except Sunggyu, he was the first person already knew.

"I think we should, hyung" Sunggyu suggested.

"What is it..." Eunji asked. She's curiously.

"Are you hide something from us?" Dongwoo said.

"What's that hyung? Can you tell me faster! What's that?" Woohyun raised his voice out loud.

"Calm down Woohyun. Jinho, now" Junyeob told.

"Woohyun, actually I've hide this secret for a long time since when I know you and Chorong are dating and only Sunggyu know about that." Jinho said. 

"Sunggyu hyung?" All the infinite members said in together.

"What a secret, hyung?" Woohyun asked with coldly.

Then Jinho pulled out of his phone then showed the photo were he taken that time as a proof if there's something happened to Chorong.

 

  

I am secret admire of Park Chorong. I have been noticed how close Park Chorong with Nam Woohyun from Infinite until the fans has started to ship of them. I know the two are into a relationship but I don't know how long they have been dating in secretly. I've seen Woohyun and Chorong had couple item but still I didn't get it. You as her CEO, you should know about her relationship with Woohyun and watched your kids! Here the picture of Woohyun and Chorong as proof that the two are really dating. I want to warned to you, whether you know or not I want you to make them breaking up no matter what! If you doesn't I'll do something that you unexpected. I'm deeply in love with Park Chororng and I want her to be mine not anyone even Woohyun! I'm so hurt when Park Chorong rejected my confess and she rather choose Woohyun over me! If you don't want to seeing Woohyun and Chorong lost their carrer please do the favor. I know you must do the best for your kids and same goes to Woohyun. I know you were close friends of Woollim President so why not, you should tell him as well. Don't asked who I am and don't tried to found out where I've been or live. If you does you will die. Not you but all Apink members and Infinite members as well. I will stop bothering Park Chorong if you do as my favor. Make them break up! Please keep my words.

 

You are not doing my favor I guess? I'm warned to you. I won't let Woohyun and Chorong to live happily ever after and I willing do anything to make sure Chorong will be mine! I will make your kids be suffer especially your precious daughter, Park Chorong. She is the one I love and how come you can let her get married with jerk! It should be me not Woohyun! You just wait and see what I'm gonna to do!

 

After look up at that photo and read the letter as well. Woohyun seems to know who is sending blackmail to CEO Jinho. 

"I know who he is" Woohyun said as he returned Jinho's phone.

"You know?" All the rest asked out, they shocked even their CEO couldn't figure out who he is.

Woohyun nod his head, "He is the only one who was desprately with Chorong. Even before we're get married, he even warned to me that he will do anything to make Chorong become his." He told.

"Wow, that guy kinda scary~" Eunji spoken.

"Daebak! He's psycho!" Dongwoo said after he saw a photo on Jinho's phone.

"Then tell us, who he is, Woohyun-ah?" Jungyeob asked out.

"He is my best friends with Chorong since high school and now he's idol a famous boy group." Woohyun tell in details.

"Ya, are you trying to play a guessing game?" Sunggyu asked.

"A famous boygroup? EXO? BTS? Wanna one?" Dongwoo guessed.

"Ya, since when Woohyun-ie make a friends with Wanna One" Sunggyu told.

Everyone began to guessed who he is, except Woohyun he already knew but he just don't want to mention his name.

"Hold on second! I did remember something. You said he is your best friends and Chorong unnie since high school, right?" Eunji seems got know who he is.

Woohyun nod his head, while waiting the answered from the rest.

"Seolma......." Eunji shocked with her eyes in widened.

"Why why why why?" The rest began to curiously.

"Who he is, Eunji-ya?" Jinho asked.

"It couldn't be.... Wow I really can't believe it!" Eunji raised her voice.

"Who is that. Ya Eunji, can you tell us who he is?" Hoya anxiously.

"SUHO! EXO SUHO!" Sungyeol interrupted as he shouted.

"MWORAGO?!" All the rest were shockedly except Woohyun.

"Ya! Do you guys remember when Sunggyu hyung tell us about the blackmail and that time I was predicted that Suho he is the person." Sungyeol told.

"You're right! How come I can forget about it." Dongwoo replied.

"I forgot that Suho also his best friend with Chorong." Hoya spoken and making the rest of Infinite members nodded their head.

"It is true, Woohyun?" Jungyeob asked.

Woohyun nod his head without answered. He is still figure out how to save his wife from Suho.

"Wow daebak! I never knew Suho oppa was desperately at Chorong unnie." Eunji spoken.

"You were close with him and how come you isn't realized that he likes Chorong?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope! He never tell me that he likes Chorong unnie. He just tell me about Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa has crush on me and Bomi." Eunji tell the truth.

"I never know that Chanyeol has crush on you." Sunggyu said.

"Hyung, don't be jealous, will you?" Hoya laughed.

"I also had crush on Chanyeol oppa before I fallen in love with you, oppa." Eunji answered while she let out a small laughed.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" Sunggyu said out loud.

"Stop it, hyung. She's yours now and no one dare to steal or take her away from you." Sungyeol told.

"Yes, he's right." Jinho spoken as he laughed.

"Now, what we should do?" L spoken.

"I'm going to save my wife no matter what!" Woohyun said in coldly.

"But how?" Dongwoo asked.

"If I catch that jerk. I would kill him." Hoya spoken.

"Me too! I never expected that he would become a psycho and desperately person." Eunji said.

"Don't dare to involved in that case, Eunji. You're pregnant and you should take care of yourself and baby as well." Sunggyu told with a serious expression.

"But he's kidnapped Chorong unnie, oppa!" Eunji told.

"Sunggyu's right. You shouldn't involved and let us to handle it." Jinho said.

All of sudden, Woohyun's phone was ringing out loud then he pulled out from his pocket. When he looked at on the screen, it was Chorong was calling for him and he immediately answered the call.

"Chorong-ah! Where are you? I was worried about you when you aren't at home." Woohyun asked as he is worriedly towards his wife.

"Woohyun-ah......." Chorong said as she is crying on the line.

"Why are you crying? What happened to you, Chorong? Where are you? I'll go to get you." He asked again.

"Hello Nam Woohyun-shi.." A voice of guy on the line.

"Suho." Woohyun said with his serious expression, then he put a speaker to let the rest to heard the conversation.

"Yes it's me Suho. Why? Are you shocked Chorong are with me now?" He began teased on the line.

"Where's my wife?" Woohyun asked in coldly.

"Your wife? Puffff.... She are no longer to became your wife Woohyun-shi. She will became my wife after I make her pregnant" He laughed like a evil on the line.

"That jerk!" Hoya almost punch Woohyun's phone and luckily Dongwoo stopped him.

"YA BASTARD! DON'T YOU EVER TO TOUCH MY WIFE, ONCE YOU TOUCH HER, YOU WILL DIE!" Woohyun furiously while the rest are shockedly when hearing their conversation.

"HAHAHA! So poor Woohyun-shi. It's not fun at all if you aren't here. I will touch her if you are here." He told.

"YOU JERK! LET GO MY WIFE, IF NOT I'LL REPORT A POLICE!" Woohyun tried to blackmailed.

"If you want your wife back, come here alone. I'll send the location" He told then he hang up on the phone.

" IT!" Woohyun cursed all over into his body.

"He's pyscho insane!" Eunji spoken. 

"Woohyun-ah, don't go by alone. It's dangerous" Jinho told.

"I need to save my wife. She's terribly afraid right now and I don't want that jerk touch my wife." Woohyun told.

"Calm down, Woohyun-ah. It's trap. I don't think so he will let go Chorong easily" Jinho said.

"He's right. I don't think that jerk will let Chorong unnie, even you come alone. It must be has something else" Eunji told.

"Let's make a plan!" Dongwoo suggested. They began to discussed each other to save Chorong from Suho.

***

"Do everything in your ability to find some kind of lead where they might be. Got it?" Jinho said to the men in black suits like a boydguard who nodded before they went out of sight.

"I hope Chorong is fine and Suho won't do something bad to her." Woohyun said with worriedly.

"She will be alright and I will kill that jerk If I catch him." Hoya replied as he let out his anger.

"Don't worry, Woohyun-ah. We are here to save your wife." Sunggyu patted his shoulder.

"Guys! Don't forget our plan. We must save Chorong no matter what." Dongwoo spoken and al of them are nodded their head.

"You can go first, Woohyun-ah. Don't worry about us" Sunggyu told.

"Go Woohyun. Go save your wife now" Jungyeob said.

Woohyun nod his head and heading to warehouse.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cut on Chorong's hand is getting worse. Suho has tied her up super tight make she can't rescue herself at all. The fact that she is tried to untied but is not helping at all, she's tried so hard, makes her unbalanced herself and her face was met the floor were she is fallen. The only thing that she hoped for is that all of this is not going to lead to any kind of illness to her baby.

Chorong is pregnant after she knew by yesterday while she's in Tokyo with her members, Apink. She was excited to meet her husband and tell him about her pregnancy. The door is opened by Suho was carrying a white envelope, make she was wondering. Suho saw she fallen but it doesn't make his heart to be sympathy with her at all.

"What's wrong? Couldn't untied up?" Suho smirked.

"Suho-ya...Please let me go...." She begging.

"So poor, my Rong-ie. I am sorry I can't" He told.

"Suho-ya... Please I'm beg to you" She began to cried.

"WHY YOU WANT TO ME LET YOU GO? AS LONG AS YOU CAN'T BE MINE I WON'T PARK CHORONG!" Suho raised his voice out.

"I am pregnant, Suho-ya.." She tell the truth.

"Mwo?" He can't believe it what've he heard.

"I am pregnant Woohyun's baby," She said again.

"No. It couldn't be. No. You're liar, right?" He said.

"I'm not Suho. I'm telling the truth." She said as she's crying.

"NO CHORONG! YOU'RE LIED BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO LET GO, RIGHT?!" Suho shouted out.

"Please..... Woohyun don't know yet that I'm pregnant." She told.

"He's better shouldn't know." He replied.

"Suho-ya, I'm in pain so much. Please let me go, I'm beg to you." She told as she's crying like a river.

Without thinking, he untied Chorong out of her binds and through enough to seeing her crying. He's too weak to seeing when she's crying. The last thing Chorong pushed Suho was hard to make his unbalanced his body, Chorong ran away as she can, she's just praying hard that will not any illness or infection to her baby.

"YA PARK CHORONG!" Suho shouted out, then he began chased after she ran away. He pulled out a pistol from his pocket.

BANGG! A shoot from Suho.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun is walking away to enter the warehouse by himself were Suho asked before to came alone without telling anyone. Even media, because they of them are idols. Woohyun is looking around his wife, all of sudden he heard a shoot was happened just now.

"CHORONG!" Woohyun called out, he ran faster heading to the direction of the shooting.

Chorong was fallen down after hitted by a shoot at her left leg. She's groaned in pained, lucikly doesn't hit her stomach were she carrying a baby.

"What a so lucky of you, It should be the baby is die. Let Woohyun don't know about his precious wife is pregnant his baby" Suho told, while pointed out at Chorong's stomach.

"YA SUHO!" Woohyun called out loud, to make Suho stop his doing so.

"Woohyun....." She called out while crying.

"Are you okay, babe?" Woohyun asked out.

Chorong shake her head as she still crying in pained after she got shoot by Suho at her left leg.

"What are you trying gonna do, Suho? Ya, are you forget that you are idol?" Woohyun persuaded with his words.

"What do you think that I'm trying gonna do?" He smirked.

"Suho-ya. Please stop what are you doing now. You shoot me not Chorong!" Woohyun raises his voice.

"Shoot you? HAHAHA. That's what I wanted to, but sorry Woohyun. I don't want she has related with you and I want to kill a baby was in her stomach." He told, while pointed out.

"What do you mean, a baby? I don't get it" Woohyun said.

"You shouldn't get it. You should be witnessed after I shoot her baby" Suho became insane.

"NO SUHO! PLEASE......." Woohyun shouted out to make him stop.

"Please save me, Woohyun-ah...." She fainted out.

"CHORONG!" Woohyun shouted.

"Catch him!" Jinho pointed out at Suho who was hold a pistol on his hand.

Suho indeed surprised to see all those men was catch him.

"YA LET ME GO! I DON'T SHOOT HER YET! DID YOU HEARD LET ME GO!" Suho said in out loud.

"YOU SHOULD DIED!!" Hoya let out a a hard punch on Suho's face, making he fallen on the floor.

"Stop it, Hoya!" Sungyeol pulled him away to make him stop for give another a punch to Suho.

Woohyun ran faster towards to Chorong.

"Chorong-ya, wake up babe! I'm here. Please wake up babe!" Woohyun shake Chorong's body but aren't respone from her. He feel her pulse, she's still alive.

"Chorong-ah....." Jinho called out with low voice as he looked at Chorong's pale.

"She's still alive. Please call ambulans now!" Woohyun told.

"Her leg...." Sunggyu pointed out.

"What the ! He said he don't shoot yet. Look what've he done at Chorong's leg." Hoya cursed.

"She's still alive, Hoya." Dongwoo patted his shoulder, to comfort his furiously.