CHAPTER 53

THE CURSED REVENGE

After Chorong and Eunji delivering their third children, Nam Woong and Kim Hyeji, they are back to normal with their carrier and their life as well. After several months, Bomi was the person asked to them to meet up at the cafe since they haven't met each other and at the sametime, she has something to tell at her members except Chorong couldn't joined with them. She's currently on vacation at the Bali with her husband and her kids, Nam Chohyun, Nam Youngmin and Nam Woong. Bomi was the person asked to them to meet up at the cafe as she has something to tell at her members.  One by one was arrived at the cafe and they make into warm hug after several months haven't seen each other.

"I heard you and Myungsoo are going to second honeymoon." Eunji began to teased.

"Ah unnie! Stop it. I'm shy..." Naeun answered shyly.

"Daebak! Are you two planning to having a second baby?" Namjoo asked.

"Deh..." Naeun nodded her head.

"How's your honeymoon, unnie?" Eunji started to teased.

"Ya! Stop it. I'm shy..." Chorong said shyly.

"Heol... Unnie. This is your second honeymoon not a first" Namjoo said.

"Ok ok. It's good. The place so nice and the weather also nice" Chorong told.

"So, do you bought our souvenir from Bali?" Eunji spoke out.

"Of course! Ta-da!!!!" Chorong showed the souvenir, then she give to them one by one except Naeun cause she hasn't arrived yet. 

"Wahhhh.... So beautiful~" Hayoung said.

"Thank you unnie!" Namjoo said while her eyes looked at souvenir.

"Ya Bbom-ah!" Chorong called out.

"Y-yeh?" Bomi startled.

"What are you doing?" Chorong asked.

"Ah.. Nothing." Bomi said as she put her phone on the table.

"Tsk.. Chatting with your boyfriend?" Eunji asked.

"Ani." Bomi lied.

"You think i'm fool?" Eunji said.

"Yeh. You are fool" Bomi joked.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled out.

"Stop it both of you. Ya Bbom-ah. Do you like souvenir i give it to you?" Chorong asked out.

"Eo? Wah.. I like it.. Thank you unnie" Bomi said with wide smiled.

"Tskk...." Chorong said.

"So unnie, are you and Woohyun oppa are planned to third baby?" Namjoo asked out.

"Ya Kim Namjoo! Yeh. We did planned" Chorong said shyly.

"Tskkk.... Unnie, since you get so shy easily?" Eunji teased.

"Molla" Chorong answered.

"When Naeun unnie arrived?" Hayoung spoke out.

"She said on the way" Namjoo told.

"Ya Bbom-ah. What's wrong with you? Why you keep stared at your phone?" Eunji asked out.

"Waiting Chen oppa calling you?" Hayoung said.

"Ya. I have something to tell you girls" Bomi said.

"What's that?" Namjoo asked out.

"Waiting for Naeun first then i'll tell it later" Bomi told.

"Oh. That's Naeun unnie." Hayoung pointed out, she saw Naeun was entered a cafe.

"Ya Son Naeun!!!!" Chorong called out loud and ran away to Naeun and hugged each other.

"Chorong unnie! I miss you so much." Naeun said.

"Me too! Congratulations to you. Sorry i wasn't here to celebrate for your first children" Chorong pouted.

"It's fine unnie. I understand." Naeun said.

"Ka-ja! Let's go to them" Chorong said.

"Take a seat mother-to-be" Eunji said.

"I still can't believe it that Naeun unnie is pregnant" Hayoung told.

"Ya Hayoung-ie. You must to believe. Look at Naeun's tummy is getting bigger you know" Eunji chuckled.

"Ah right. Bomi unnie, you said you want to tell something to us. What is that?" Namjoo asked out.

"Naeun is here. Tell us now" Chorong told.

"Ok Ok. I'll tell you but promise don't get be shocked upon i told to you" Bomi said.

"Mwoya. Make us so curious" Eunji said.

"I wanted to invited you girls to came a wedding" Bomi said.

"Wedding? Who?" Chorong asked out.

"Chen wedding's " Bomi answered.

"Chen? You mean your boyfriend?" Namjoo began to asked.

"Ya ya ya, what's going on you and Chen?" Eunji said.

"Unnie, don't tell us that you and Chen are broke up?" Hayoung began to speculated.

"Oh Hayoung! Watch your mouth" Chorong said.

"Bomi unnie. You want us to accompany you to came on Chen oppa wedding?" Naeun spoked out.

"Bbom-ah, if you wanted us to accompany you. It's allright we are accompany you" Eunji said.

Meanwhile, Bomi was showed her blurred and didn't get it what her member talking about.

"Wait wait, what are you girls talking about? I don't get it" Bomi finally spoke out after her members cut her off words.

"You said to invited us to came to Chen oppa wedding right?" Namjoo said.

"You must us to accompany you to come his weddings" Hayoung interrupted.

"Mwo? Ya! I didn't said it to accompany me. You are invited as guest" Bomi told.

"MWO?!" all Apink members said simultaneously.

"Wait wait. A guest?" Eunji spoke out.

"Yeh. A guest." Bomi said.

"Bbom-ah. Can you tell us properly. I don't understand at all" Chorong told.

"Aigooo.... I wanted to invited to you girls came to my wedding and Chen oppa next month" Bomi told.

"MWORAGO?!" all Apink members startled.

"Really?! Are you serious?" Chorong asked again.

Bomi nodded her head, "Yeah. I am serious now" she chuckled.

"But wait, why you mention Chen and why don't mention your name as well" Eunji asked.

"Because i wanted to make a surprise but it turned be like this. Aigoooo... my dongsaeng how could i broke up with Chen since i'm deeply in love with him" Bomi said.

"Ah unnie! How could we knew. We thought you are broke up with Chen oppa" Hayoung told.

"Whoaaaaaaaa!!!! Our Yoon Bomi is getting married!" Eunji said out loud.

"Yeah. Let's celebrate for our Bomi getting married!" Chorong said in excitedment.

__________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

All infinite members include Hoya are gathered together at Dongwoo's restaurant. It's been awhile they haven't met each other because they had own scheldule except Woohyun. He and his wife, Chorong goes to Bali for their second honeymoon. Meanwhile, they are waiting for the food and they are talking each other except Sungjong he doesn't know how to interrupted to his hyung and he took his phone for checked a news. Suddenly he saw a news were related Apink members.

"Eo? Hyung! Looked at this. Bomi getting married" Sungjong showed his phone to Dongwoo.

"Really?!" Sungyeol said out loud.

"Ah hyung! You are so noise" Sungjong felt annoyed.

Without hesitate, Sungyeol include the rest of Infinite members are looked that news on Sungjong's phone were he hold it and showed it to them.

 

[breaking news] EXO Chen and Apink Bomi are getting married

The two idols have been in a relationship after a years and now they are getting married in next month. 

Their wedding would be held at Namsan Tower and privately. Only the both of family and close friends of them are invited.

SM Entertainment "Chen was the first person are getting married among his friends and I'll support him for get married in early"

Meanwhile, All of EXO members are helping Chen for preparation and EXO also will sang a song on Chen's wedding.

Plan A Entertainment "Bomi and Chen have been in relationship over years and they decided to get married on this year"

Let's congratulate to the beautiful couple and May they long lasting. 

 

"Finally they are getting married" Dongwoo said with low voice.

Actually, Dongwoo has feelings on Bomi for a long time and he's felt comfortable with Bomi and close with her. Since he knew a big secret of Bomi were she has relationship with Chen before and she's still has feelings on him. Dongwoo make a move to threw out his feelings and thinks Bomi as his sister. He did love Bomi more than friend but now he love Bomi as sister.

"Ah. No wonder why Chorong was so excited after meet up with Apink" Woohyun said.

"Ya. My Eunji is also. When i asked her then she said nothing." Sunggyu put a pokerface on his face.

"Naeun-ie also!" Myungsoo interrupted.

"Really?! Whoa daebak! Surely they must be excitedment" Sungjong said.

"Oh right! Myungsoo-ya. Congrats to you. Welcome to the father club" Woohyun chuckled.

"Ah hyung. Thank you" Myungsoo said shyly.

"Ya Dongwoo-ah! What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu spoke out.

"You crying?" Sungyeol said.

"A-ani..." Dongwoo shuttered while wipe his tears were fallen down on his face.

"Hyung, why you crying?" Hoya asked out.

"Seolma.... Don't tell us that you crying because of Bomi getting married, am i right?" Sungyeol speculated.

"Seolma......" Woohyun said.

"Answer us Jang Dongwoo" Sunggyu told.

"Do you have feelings on Bomi, hyung?" Sungjong asked out.

"Heol.... Ya Lee Sungjong! How could you think like that" Woohyun said.

"Nothing. I'm just guessing" Sungjong answered.

"Guys. Can let Dongwoo speak now" Sunggyu spoke out.

"Oh sorry. Now talk Dongwoo hyung" Woohyun said.

"Sungjong-ie is right. I did have feelings on Bomi" Dongwoo finally said.

"Mwo? Really?" Sungyeol said in shocked.

"Daebak!" Hoya also said in shocked.

"Did Bomi know about you had feelings on her?" Sunggyu asked out.

Dongwoo shake his head.

"So, it was just one-sided-love" Woohyun said.

"Let me tell you guys everything." Dongwoo told.

"Whoa hyung! Ppali tell us. I can't wait to heard that" Sungyeol spoke out.

"Such as unbelievable" Myungsoo interrupted.

"At first, yes i did have feelings on Bomi. I felt comfortable when around with her and she fit my ideal type. I do like all everything about her. That's why i'm close with Bomi since we're filming BOAF back then. I and Bomi had share a lot of our secret include her secret that she has relationship with Chen before she debut in Apink" Dongwoo began to tell.

"Wait up! You said Bomi and Chen had relationship before she debut? Why we all don't know about this" Sungyeol spoke out.

"My wife must doesn't know about this. I need to tell her later" Woohyun said.

"Ya! They must know before us" Sungyeol told.

"Apink already know. They found out the rumor about Bomi and Chen" Dongwoo said.

"You mean, the rumor where a student asked Chen it is he is going dating with Bomi, right?" Myungsoo asked out.

Dongwoo nodded his head.

"But why my wife doesn't tell me... soob soob soob" Woohyun pretend crying.

"Go asked your wife then. Aishhh so annoying." Sungyeol said.

"Ya. You should get married too" Sunggyu told.

"I won't! Unless i found out my ideal type" Sungyeol answered.

"Tskkkk.... Let me continue. I had wanted to confess my feelings to Bomi before their rumor spread out. Then that time we're too busy our concert and i don't have enough time to meet her for confess. Until their rumor spread out, Bomi called me and she wanted to meet me, so i'll go to meet her out and since that Bomi began tell me everything about her and Chen. I was shocked that time and my intention to tell my confession is faded away" Dongwoo let out of sighed, "and Bomi did tell me that she still has feeling on Chen even they aren't no longer anymore. That time i'm hurt so much i wanted to tell her so bad that i'm in love with so much but her heart only to Chen" Dongwoo began to cried.

"Ah hyung. Don't be crying" Hoya patted Dongwoo's shoulder.

"I was keep my feelings for a long time and i don't even shared with you guys and my heart so hurt" Dongwoo said in crying.

"I feel you hyung. I did had feeling same like you when i saw Chorong with Suho that time" Woohyun said.

"But now you still has feelings on Bomi?" Sunggyu asked out.

Dongwoo shake his head, "I love Bomi as my sister. Since that i threw out my feelings to her and move on. I only love her as my sister and i'm crying because i'm happy. Finally they are meant to be even they had face many challenge into their life" he said.

"You are lovely brother, hyung." Sungyeol told.

"Ah, why i'm crying" Sungjong wipe his tears.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! Do you also had feelings on Bomi?" Woohyun began to teased.

"Ani! I'm just touched what've Dongwoo hyung said just now." Sungjong answered.

"Hyung. I never expected that you had feeling on Bomi. I thought you and Bomi like a sister brother" Myungsoo said.

"I know. Everyone thought that I and Bomi like a sister brother but in fact yes i have feelings on her" Dongwoo replied.

"Whoa daebak! Why we're had feelings on Apink members" Sungyeol chuckled.

"Only you doesn't have feelings on Apink members" Woohyun replied.

"Why me? Sungjong-ie is also!" Sungyeol barked.

"I do hyung! I had crush on Hayoung-ie but now doesn't have" Sungjong told.

"Hayoung-ie? Daebak! The crush of the maknae" Myungsoo laughed.

"Hoya also doesn't have at Apink members" Sungyeol said.

"Well. I am best friends of Chorong and i don't have any feelings towards them" Hoya told.

"Are you sure, Lee Howon?" Sunggyu smirked.

"Ok ok. I admit it. Sorry Woohyun-ah. It was Chorong-ie" Hoya answered.

"Ya! She's my wife. How could you don't tell me that you had feelings on her" Woohyun grab Hoya's shirt with joking.

"It was past Woohyun-ah. I had crush on her when we filming BOAF together. Only that time but now no longer anymore" Hoya told.

"Luckily.." Woohyun said with smiled.

"Wait. Me too. I had crush on Eunji before. " Sungyeol told.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called out loud. He's jealousy.

"I do like her before you like her hyung" Sungyeol said.

"Oh. You're right. Sorry but now she's my wife" Sunggyu said.

"Who said i wanted to take Eunji from you. I had someone else" Sungyeol replied.

"Someone else? Did i misheard?" Woohyun interrupted.

"In Apink members?" Myungsoo asked out.

"I can guess who is she" Dongwoo answered.

"Who?" Myungsoo asked.

"I guess we all have feelings on Apink members" Sunggyu said.

"Except me!" Hoya raised his hands.

"You said you had crush on Chorong" Dongwoo said.

"Oh. Sorry i forgot" Hoya laughed.

"Well, they are so beautiful hyung. Pure, innocent and dorky sometimes." Sungjong answered.

"They aren't like other girl group. They are real not a fake" Dongwoo replied.

"Well. You guys should thank to me because i was the first person fanboy over Apink" Sungyeol spoke out.

"But i was the first person know Chorong before you guys knew her" Woohyun replied.

"Tskk......." all member said with put annoyed face.

"Sungyeol-ah. Who is that girl?" Woohyun asked out.

"Ah hyung. You said you can guess who is she?" Myungsoo said.

"Should i mention her name. It is okay Sungyeol-ah?" Dongwoo asked.

"Go ahead. Whether is right or wrong" Sungyeol said.

"Kim Namjoo" Dongwoo told.

"MWORAGO?!" they said out loud.

Meanwhile Sungyeol, he is stayed in silent. The guessing is right. The girl that he has feeling right now is Kim Namjoo.

"Namjoo? Really?" Myungsoo said.

"It is true, Sungyeol-ah?" Dongwoo asked out.

"Ya, why are you in silent? It is true?" Woohyun said.

Slowly, Sungyeol nodded his head where the guessing by Dongwoo is true.

"Whoaaaa! Kim Namjoo? Are you serious?" Sungjong replied.

"Now your turn tell us the truth. Since everyone had admit their feelings now yours" Sunggyu told.

Sungyeol let out of heavily sighed, "Actually.... I and Namjoo-ie have been 4 months dating" he told.

"MWORAGO?!" they extremely shocked after heard confession by Sungyeol.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS LEE SUNGYEOL?" Sunggyu yelled out.

"How dare you keep this secret from us" Hoya said.

"Does Apink know about you and Namjoo?" Dongwoo asked out.

Sungyeol shake his head. They been dating secretly without telling anyone include their members.

"Whoa daebak!" Myungsoo put unbelievable on his face.

"I bet Apink must freaking out after heard that you both dating secretly" Dongwoo said.

"Yeah. Especially my wife" Woohyun replied.

"My wife is also. You know how Eunji is" Sunggyu said.