CHAPTER 47

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Myungsoo P.O.V]

I was stuck in traffic light and it makes me late to get a restaurant were my mom asked to go there.  I was wondered what a important things that mom wanted to discussed and why must be at the restaurant and why not a home. I supposedly asked before. Ah! Why I sudden feels nervous and whyI feel there has something unexpected gonna be happened soon. Is it my mom is planning something without telling me or something else.

Once I park my car, I was rushed entered into the restaurant and a waitress bring me to a private room where my family was made a reservation. Before I walked up a private room, I saw my mom were talking with someone. I saw a girl wore a black dress and she looks pretty in black dress. Her back and her voice sounds familiar. Why I am feel like I know this girl.

Without hesitate, I walked in into a private room.

"Annyeonghaseo. Sorry for being late. It was traffic lights." I greeted them as soon I walked into a private room.

Suddenly, I saw a girl was turned back and looked at me and we're make eye-contacted.

'Son Naeun.' I yelled on my heart.

It was unexpectedly to get meet my ex-crush at this place and no wonder she looks familiar. But still, she looks pretty in black dress and I wonder why she's with my family. 

"Oh you're here!" I hugged tightly with mom. It's been a long time I haven't met her. Then, I began to hug with my dad and my younger brother as well. Lastly, I greeted Naeun's family and take a empty seat as I sit besides of her.

"I guess you two have known each other, right?" My mom said.

I slowly nodded my head. I am so nervous when take a seat besides of her and I can see how suprises she is.

"Omma, you said you has something to discuss with me. What is it?" I began to asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry for not telling you son. Mom with Naeun's mom has decided that you two are getting married in one month." My mom told.

"MWORAGO?!" I shockedly as my eyes in widened when heard she mentioned that I am going to married with Naeun in a month.

That's mean my mom and her mom has make an arranged married for me and Naeun. Heol! tI can't believe it that I'm going to married with my ex-crush? Ah, no wonder why she's here with my family. Then, I take a secretly glance on her to see her reaction. She's also look suprises when heard about marriage.

'Is it called a fate or are we meant to be?' I said on my heart.

"Actually, it's our promises since we're study in the same college. Besides I'm so lucky if having Naeun-ie as my daughter-in-law. She's indeed pretty and she has your ideal type, Myungsoo-ah." My mom said.

I can denied that she truly has my ideal type but how come I can married with her since I don't have feelings anymore to her.

"Omma..." I called out but my mom cut my words.

"Please don't said no, dear. I really wanted to see you two get married and you two looks perfect each other." My mom said, makes me felt guilty suddenly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 [Naeun P.O.V]

I was crying out all night long since that incident meeting between my family and L sunbaenim's family. How could they make an arrange married with someone else without telling or discuss with me. I'm completely blank and I really don't know what should I do now. I can't believe that I'm going to marry someone I used had a feeling crush before. I sighed heavily.

All of sudden, I heard my phone was ringing out loud, then I grabbed my phone and l let out a sigh when I saw Eunji unnie appeared on the lock screen.

"Should I answered or not? Ahhh...... I shouldn't!" I put my phone on my bed. Then, Eunji unnie calling again and makes me feel guilty. Then I decided to answering the call.

"Hello unnie." I answered the call.

"Ya Naeun-ah! Are you okay? Why are you so late to answering my calls and why you don't reply my text? You make me so worried about you. Is there has something happen to you?" Eunji burst to asked loudly on the line.

"Are you done, unnie?" I asked while I let out a sigh. She does resembles with Chorong unnie. Nagging!

"Am I too much asking?" Eunji laughed on the line.

"Yes, you are." I replied.

"Oh sorry! I just was worried about you since you said you had something urgent to back your parent's home." Eunji told on the line.

'Should I tell her that I'm going to married with L?' I thought. "I'm completely fine, unnie. Well, my mom just miss me and nothing happened. She just trick to make me going back home earlier." I lied.

"Oh really? Glad to heard that. Ya, you should have to spend your time with your family especially your mom, Naeun-ah." Eunji said on the line.

"I know and I have a plan to bring her to going vacation." I lied again. 'I'm so sorry, unnie. I have to lied.' I said in my heart.

"That's great! I have to go now. See you later, Naeun-ah!" Eunji told on the line.

"See you, unnie." I said then I hang up on the phone with her and I let out a relief sigh.

"Sorry. I'm not ready yet to tell the truth." I said while looked at my phone. Then, I get up from my bed and went to bathroom to take a shower.

After few minutes, I got a notifications and I looked at my phone. It was Taemin oppa. 

"Oppa?" I said while I saw his name was appeared on my lockscreen. Then, I began to read the message from him.

 

From: Taemin-ie Oppa

How are you, Naeun-ah? I know it's been years we don't keep in touch after we broke up. I just want to let you know that I miss you, Naeun. I was realized that I still have feelings on you and I thought I can't forget about you and began to start a new life but isn't working. I'm sorry for being selfishness and I can't control my anger towards you. I am truly sorry, Naeun. Can you give me a second chance and I promise that I'll make you happiest and I won't do the same thing what've I done to you before. Let's get back, Naeun. I still love you and I can't live without you by my side. 

 

I sighed heavily when I was read the message from Taemin oppa. It's been years since we breaking up and I don't feel touched at all by his message. I'm happy with my new life and I'm not ready yet to get more pains when I'm in a relationship. Then, I began to replied the message.

 

To: Taemin-ie Oppa

I have forgiven you for a long time and I don't want to remember it. Past is past and begins with your new chapter, sunbaenim. I'm sorry I can't give you a second chance because I don't have feelings anymore to you and I'm going to someone's wife. Please accept the fact that we aren't meant to be. I hope you will find a girl away better than me. Just forget it the past and burn it up all our memories. I hope it's clear to you and please..... Forget me, sunbaenim

 

After few minutes, I got notification from Taemin oppa.

 

From: Taemin-ie Oppa

You were liar, right? I know you just make an excuse. Just be honest, Naeun-ah. I know you still have feelings on me and I know you still can't forget about me right? Stop lying Son Naeun. I know you are bad at lying.

 

I sighed. How I want to make him believe that I'm going to married soon. Should I mentioned his name. Ahhhh! Why it must happened by today. 

 

To: Taemin-ie Oppa

Believe or not it's up to you. I'm telling the truth that I'm going to married soon. Ahh~ I forgot! If not mistaken, tomorrow my marriage news will revealed by tomorrow. I hope you ain't shocked who is my future husband. Forget me, sunbaenim and I hope you will live happily ever after with someone you loved. Anyway, you are invited to my wedding. 

 

After sending a message, I threw out my phone on my bed. I was furious and stress at the sametime. Suddenly, I got notification again but this time it's not Taemin oppa but from unknown. Without hesitate, I clicked to opened it. 

 

From: Unknown Number

It's me L and I got your number from your manager. I know you probably shocked right now and I'm sorry to disturb you at the moment. First of all, I'm sorry for behalf of my family. I swear I don't know and I never expected that's part of my family's plan. I also shocked when I heard that we're getting married even though we never had some relationship before. But let me be honest with you, I did have feelings on you before, it was simply crush. I guess it took years that I've crush on you and I even got furious and jealous at the same time when your dating news with Taemin. Since that, I was trying my best to throw out my feelings towards you and I'm sorry for a treat you with coldly. But past is past and I don't know this is called destiny or else. If you can't go on our marriage, it's fine. I'll try to persuade my family to cancel our marriage and I don't want you to feel burdened because of this. We're both idols and we need to take a risk whenever had happened to us even our members. Just let me know, Naeun-shi.

 

I was shockedly when I got message from L sunbaenim and my eyes got widened when he tells the truth that he had feelings on me before. I never expectedly that he would has feelings towards me. 

'Is this called a destiny?' I said on my heart. I sighed heavily and suddenly I grew a small smile on my face.

 

No. Continue our marriage. I'll be fine

 

I seneding a message to L sunbaenim then I began to lying down on my bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

"Taemin hyung! What's up.." Jimin greeted along with Sungwoon and Kai who was just entered the cafe.

"What's wrong with you." Kai began to asked as he take a sit beside Taemin.

"Ah nothing. I've ordered all your drinks." Taemin said with covered his expression.

"Do you have a problem? Why your expression looks so gloomy?" Kai asked again.

Taemin shake his head. "I'm completely fine. Don't worry." He said.

"Tsk... I smell liar from you. What's that?" Kai asked again.

"You know me very well, Jongin!" Taemin laughed.

Kai just rolled his eyes then he took his ice americano and sip it.

"Does have something bothered in your mind, hyung?" Jimin asked.

Taemin let out a sigh, "It's about Naeun-ah." He finally tells.

"Naeun? You mean Apink's Son Naeun?" Sungwoon spoken.

"Hyung! Do you forgot that Naeun-shi is his ex-girlfriend." Jimin told.

"Ah.... Sorry!" Sungwoo laughed awkwardly.

"What's wrong with her?" Kai asked.

"Do you still has feeling with her, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I guess so... Molla. I even don't get it with my feelings." Taemin sighed heavily.

"I can see that you still has feelings with her." Sungwoon told.

"Am I?" Taemin asked.

"Hyung, I just curious. Why you two break up?" Jimin asked.

"It's my fault. I was being too selfishness and I can't control my anger when I saw she with someone other guy." Taemin answered.

"Wait, I forgot. How long you two have been dating?" Sungwoon asked.

"5 years." Taemin replied.

"Daebak! That's so long. You two should get married." Sungwoon said.

"I did planning to get married with her but because of my jealousy. It's ruined everything." Taemin told.

"Why not yu just give it a try? Who knows she can give you a second chances." Kai spoken.

"He's right. Who knows she still has feelings with you. You two have been dating over 5 years and I'm pretty sure it takes time to move on." Jimin said.

"Ohooo~ How do you know, Park Jimin-shi?" Sungwoon began to teased.

"Well, I've experience before even thought I was just simply crush on her." Jimin replied.

"How about Kai? He's been dating 2 years with Krytsal and then 2 weeks I guess, he's dating with Jennie." Taemin told.

"Stop it." Kai said.

"I can't stop laughing you have been dating with Jennie around 2 weeks." Sungwoon laughed.

"At least I've dating twice. How about you, I never heard any dating news or scandal from you." Kai smirked.

"Well, I'm not find a girlfriend yet. That's why there's no any rumor about me." Sungwoon answered with proudly.

"I have once with two members of Apink." Jimin interrupted while he raises his hands.

"Apink members? Oh really?!" The rest were widened their eyes.

"Who?" Kai asked.

"Hayoung and Namjoo." Jimin told.

"Mwo? Why I don't know about that." Taemin said.

"I once tell at my fans that I was interested with Hayoung-shi and Namjoo-shi because of fans who loves ship us." Jimin tell the truth.

"My group members has popular being shipper with Apink." Kai told.

"Especially Baekhyun hyung and Bomi." Taemin said.

"But he is really has feeling with her, right?" Jimin asked.

Kai nodded his head, "But you don't know there has a drama between Baekhyun hyung and Chen hyung. The two has feelings at Bomi at the sametime. Baek hyung has feelings with her since she debuted and Chen hyung, he is ex-boyfriend Bomi." He revealed the truth.

"MWO?!" The rest shockedly while their eyes in widened.

"Daebak!" Sungwoon said with his mouth opened.

"But end up Bomi with Chen hyung." Taemin told.

"In my group members, Suga hyung and V likes Chorong sunbaenim. The two had argue each other because of her but since she's married, they don't have feelings anymore towards her." Jimin spoken.

"In my group members, you guys already know it that Kibum hyung has feelings with Eunji." Taemin said.

"You guys so lucky the fans ship you with Apink members. Ah~ I'm so envious." Sungwoon poutedly.

"Why? Do you like Apink?" Kai smirked.

"Of course!" Sungwoon told with raises his voice.

"Heol.... I thought you aren't interested at any girl group." Jimin teased.

"Who said that? I am big fans of Apink. I just don't showed off in the public." Sungwoon told.

"I thought Wanna One is just big fans of Twice." Taemin laughed.

"Mostly they like because of their songs. That's it." Sungwoon told.

"Whom do you like in Apink members?" Jimin asked.

"She's married." Sungwoon answered.

"Married? So whether is Chorong or Eunji?" Jimin asked.

"Chorong?" Taemin guessed.

"Dang! I like Eunji." Sungwoon said in shyly.

"Heol...." Jimin said.

"I like her because of her voice. I was envious the other boy group who had duet performance with her." Sungwoon told.

"But no one can beat Sunggyu hyung." Taemin said.

"Ah I forgot! They had duet performance on special stage. I acknowledge it!" Sungwoon replied.

All of sudden, Taemin feel his phone was vibrated and then he pulled out his phone from his pocket. It was Naeun who was appeared on the lock screen.

'Ah! How come I can forgot that I've sent a message to her.' Taemin said on his heart.

 

From: Son Naeun-ie

I have forgiven you for a long time and I don't want to remember it. Past is past and begins with your new chapter, sunbaenim. I'm sorry I can't give you a second chance because I don't have feelings anymore to you and I'm going to someone's wife. Please accept the fact that we aren't meant to be. I hope you will find a girl away better than me. Just forget it the past and burn it up all our memories. I hope it's clear to you and please..... Forget me, sunbaenim

 

"Sunbaenim?!" Taemin said out loud as his eyes in widened. 

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" Kai asked.

"Is she crazy? She called me sunbaenim instead call me oppa." Taemin answered.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Probably Naeun-shi?" Sungwoon said.

Taemin nods his head while his eyes were looked at his phone. Then, he began to replied and sending a message to her.

"Are you okay, hyung? What did she say?" Jimin curiously.

"I forgot that I've sending a message to her and then when she replied, she said she's getting married and I don't believe it." Taemin said while he control his expressions.

"Married?" Kai raised his eyebrown.

"There ain't any news about she's getting married." Jimin said while looked at his phone.

"She said the news will revealed by tomorrow." Taemin told with coldly.

"Who is her future-husband?" Sungwoon asked.

"DO I KNOW WHO IS HER FUTURE HUSBAND!" Taemin yelled.

"Ya, calm down! We're in the public now." Kai held his shoulders.

"I wanna go to meet her right now!" Taemin said and then leave them dumbfounded.

"Ya Lee Taemin!" Kai yelled out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________