CHAPTER 12

THE CURSED REVENGE

[NO ONE P.O.V]

After EXO debut stage came to a success, Infinite, Apink and the other idols all left for the main stage where they would announce the winner. Infinite and Apink were standing beside each other with their groups closely while EXO were standing besides rookie idols and far away to be standing besides Infinite or Apink. During that time, Chorong took side glances at Woohyun who was staring intensively at the board seeing Infinite was one of the top 3 groups. She gave a reassuring smile when she looked at Woohyun then quickly looked away before anyone noticed.

A few moments, the two MC were announce that Infinite the winner. The boys were all in shocked and seem speechless and began to speech. After speech, Infinite bowed all the idols and turned to Apink and was about to break down in tears. They become close each other except Woohyun and Chorong.

"We won!!" Dongwoo said.

"Congratulations oppa!" Chorong said with she clap her hand.

"Oppa! You look so ugly when you cried" Namjoo began tease to Sungyeol.

"Ya Kim Namjoo!" Sungyeol said.

"You deserved to won oppa" Bomi interrupt.

"You guys really cool and awesome! Infinite jjang!" Eunji spoke out as she give thumbs up to Infinite.

"Thank you Eunji-shi" Sunggyu gave her a soft smile.

Woohyun pushed his way through the crowd and other idols backstage, looking around for the slightest glance of Suho. Once he found out he ran over to him and grabbing his hand. Although the members were share a moment with Apink.

"Suho-ah, I won!" Suho chuckled and nodded his head.

"I saw. Congratulations bro!" He said.

"Ya, let's meet up tonight and celebrate with me" Woohyun asked.

"Sorry Woohyun. I can't tonight. We have to flew to Japan." Suho told.

"Oh really? It's alright. Let's meet up later." Woohyun said.

Suho nodded his head once for twice, "Stop crying will you." He chukled.

Woohyun hugged with Suho then bid goodbye to him. Then, Woohyun joined with s on the stage were Apink was about to left the stage. He bowed to Apink while gave a soft smile to them. Then, he secretly took a glance at Chorong who was talking with Bomi.

'Why you don't ever to congratulate to me Chorong-ah.' He said on his heart, then he quickly join with s.

***

Meanwhile EXO in the waiting room, they packed all their things and back a dorm to get all their things before they flew in Japan tonight. 

"Chanyeol-ah, do you notice at Apink and Infinite sunbaenim on the stage?" Baekhyun spoke out.

"I saw. Why? Don't you tell me that you're jealous?" Chanyeol tease.

"Ya I'm not!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Does Apink and Infinite are close each other?" Kai began to asked.

"I bet they are. Because I saw them talked each other." Sehun spoke out.

"As I know, Apink and Infinite are living in same building" D.O said

"I want to be close with Apink...." Baekhyun said with put jealous on his face.

"Hyung, I don't know why you like Apink so much. What's special of them?" Kai asked.

"Ya, don't you ever to hate my favorite group ok!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Is that Bomi-shi who look alike with you, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Does make sense, Taeyeon sunbaenim also look alike with you" D.O interrupt.

"You're right hyung. Taeyeon sunbaenim is pretty more than Bomi-shi" Kai told.

"You've once told that Taeyeon sunbaenim is your ideal type but still Bomi-shi over Taeyeon sunbaenim" Sehun followed.

"Ya Kai Sehun!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Aigooo.... Our Baekhyun-ie" Suho spoke out as he let out of chuckled.

"Ah hyung!" Baekhyun barked.

"Ya, you didn't answer. Why do you like Apink?" Suho asked.

"Because their personality. They are really kind person, humble, dorkiness and----"

"Beautiful like an angel, right?" Chanyeol interrupt. While the rest are laughed to him as his cheek as red a tomoto. Blushing.

"How Bomi-shi? Why you like her over Taeyeon sunbaenim?" Sehun asked.

"Because she doesn't care her image. I like her personality. She fits my ideal type." Baekhyun told.

"Chanyeol-ah, why do you like Eunji-shi?" Suho began to asked.

"Because she sing very well. When I watch Apink News were she composing a song, I feel touched and I was cried out that time." Chanyeol told.

"I'm so envious with Infinite sunbaenim because they get close with my fairy tail.... " Baekhyun sighed.

"Baekhyun hyung, they become close when they had filming Birth of a family together" D.O said.

"I bet they must be keep Apink's picture" Sehun spoke out.

"They're got be paired up since filming till now. They getting famous shipper by their fans" Kai told.

"Shipper? Why I did not know?" Baekhyun said.

"Me too!" Chanyeol said agreement.

"Heol... I thought you both already know" Suho spoke out.

"You know hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

Suho shook his head, "I just knowing that they were paired each other but  I don't know who's the person" He said.

"I know!" Sehun interrupt.

"Indeed maknae... I thought you doesn't care about Apink" Kai began to tease.

"Ani... I just looked out as I want to know how special they are, makes Baekhyun hyung like them so much." Sehun told.

"Who is it?" Chanyeol ask.

"Don't mention Bomi. Please..... I can't hold my jealous" Baekhyun pleaded. While the rest are laughed to him.

"As I know, there have only two members got be paired up with Apink. If I'm not wrong is Myungeun and Woorong." Sehun told.

"Who's Myungeun and Woorong?" D.O asked.

"Is that the name combination both of them?" Kai asked while Sehun nodded his head.

"Myungeun? Woorong?" Suho said as he was thinking.

"Ah Jebal! Please don't be with Bomi" Baekhyun pleaded.

"Shut up will you?" Chanyeol said.

"Myungeun is L sunbaenim and Naeun while Woorong is Woohyun and Chorong sunbaenim." Sehun told.

'Woohyun and Chorong?! But.... How come they become be paired up.' Suho thought.

"Oh, there's no Bomi, right? Asaaa!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Their fan gave a blessed to Myungeun and Woorong keep hoping that they would be together in reality." Sehun told.

"Does Apink aren't get any haters? Infinite sunbaenim are really popular nowadays" D.O said.

Sehun shook his head, "Ani. Because their fans know that Infinite and Apink are really close each other" He said.

"Does they don't feel awkward?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ya, do you notice how close they are on the stage? I think Infinite sunbaenim already knew it." Baekhyun spoke out.

"I saw!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Daebaakkkk.... Infinite sunbaenim is really cool even they got be paired up" Kai praised.

"Sehun-ah, do you know how they become be paired up each other?" Suho spoke out since he was shocked upon heard about his bestfriends.

"Through Ideal types I guess? Molla hyung" Sehun said.

'Ideal type? Ah! I never know about their ideal type. I should asked them later.' Suho said on his hearts.

"How lucky they got blessed from their fans. How I wish I could be paired up with Bomi" Baekhyun said.

"Because she is look alike with you, right?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"and you don't get any hope for be paired with Eunji-shi. You told she sing very well so she suitable with D.O" Baekhyun smirked.

"Ya Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted, while the rest are laughed at 92liner got bickering each other except Suho who was still wondering about his bestfriends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After two weeks,

Suho and Woohyun are planning to meet up at the Acube Cafe. Woohyun was waiting at the cafe as he is the person who has arrived earlier and he bought two ice americano for him and Suho as well. Then, he sat edge the window while he wore a mask on his face. 

After a few minutes, Suho entered in the cafe and spotted Woohyun, he walked out to approach and then he patted on Woohyun's shoulder, make Woohyun startled.

"What a suprise!" Woohyun said while put down his mask.

"Sorry." Suho raise his hands and let out a small laugh.

"I bought ice americano for you." Woohyun told.

"Thank you. So, how's your day?" Suho asked while he drank his coffee.

"It exhausted and I feel wanna die right now." Woohyun answered, makes Suho laugh by his jokes.

"It's normal being an idol." Suho told.

"Later you will know. You will be more tired for preparing your comeback album, concert, fan meeting and others." Woohyun said.

Suho just replied with nodded his head and drank again his coffee.

"Ya, lend your phone." Woohyun asked.

"For what?" Suho asked back.

"I want to change my number. I got new number that I bought by yesterday." Woohyun told.

Suho nods his head without hesitate he lend his phone out to the Woohyun as he done opened the password on his phone. As soon as Woohyun tapped his contact in Suho phone. Suddenly, he got a new message from Chorong and Woohyun silently to opened it.

 

From: Park Chorong

Suho-ah! I'm sorry I couldn't meet you tonight. I had schedule to filming Apink news.

 

Without hesitate, Woohyun replied.

 

To: Park Chorong

It's alright. Have some fun, Park Chorong!

 

As he sending the message, he quickly copy Chorong's phone number from Suho phone and paste on his own phone. Then, he silently delete message were he was replied to Chorong.

'Finally, I got your number, Park Chorong!' Woohyun said on his heart.

"Ya, why you took so long?" Suho asked.

"I forgot my last digit. But thanks to Sunggyu hyung, he text me my last digit." Woohyun lied while he give it back phone to Suho. 

Suho took it his phone and then he pulled in on his pocket. "Anyway, I have something to ask you." He said.

"What's that." Woohyun answered while he drank his coffee.

"Do you know the fans ship your group with Apink?" Suho carefully asked.

Woohyun nodded his head, " I know." He answered.

"Daebakk! Then, your group doesn't feel awkward with Apink members?" Suho asked again.

"Not really. Because we close each other like siblings." Woohyun told.

"How about you and Chorong? I heard the fans called you two, Woorong" Suho said.

"Firstly, I feel awkward but I just let it go cause everyone don't know about me and Chorong are best friends." Woohyun answered.

"Ani. They don't know that you two are no longer frends." Suho tease.

"Are you teasing me, Kim Joonmyeon-shi?" Woohyun said with he put a serious face.

"Chorong tell me that you two were back friends again. It is true?" Suho began asked.

Woohyun almost choked when he drank his coffee. Then, he stayed in silent for a moment. He feels confused and curiously at the sametime.

"She said that?" Woohyun said.

Suho nodded his head, "She tell me when you pick up something that you left on." He told.

"Ah yeah. I forgot to tell you that I and her are back friends again." Woohyun lied. 'It must be she wants to take care of his feelings.' Woohyun said on his heart.

"Glad to heard that. So, we can hanging out like before." Suho said with he put soft-smile on his face.

"Yeah, we should! I miss the moment of us." Woohyun told. He's pretending. In fact, Woohyun and Chorong still aren't not in good terms.

"Does your members know about you and Chorong are best friends?" Suho asked.

Woohyun quickly nod his head, "I tell them everything." He answered.

"Including what happened between you and Chorong?" Suho asked again.

Woohyun nodded his head again. 'Except you, Suho. I am sorry for kept this secret from you.' He said on his heart.

"I bet you must got scolded by your members." Suho chuckled.

"Stop it!." Woohyun said. 

'I'm glad that the two are back friends again but I'll never let Chorong to become yours, Woohyun!' Suho titled on his mind.

"Do you know how the fans ship me and Chorong?" Woohyun asked.

"Through ideal type?" Suho answered.

"Daebak! How do you know." Woohyun asked again.

"Sehun-ie guessing. But I don't know it's true or not." Suho answered. 'Good timing! This is chance I wanted to know.' He said on his heart.

"He's right. Sungyeol-ie also tell me that the fans ship me and Chorong through our ideal types. Ah I forgot to tell you. Sungyeol-ie is fans of Apink and he knows all everything about Apink. He's the most close with Apink than us." Woohyun told.

"Oh really? Ya, if my members heard about that, they must be jealous with your members. Especially Baekhyun-ie and Chanyeol-ie." Suho chuckled.

"They are also fans of Apink?" Woohyun laughed.

"Yeah. Everytime, everyday they talked about Apink and I almost annoyed to heard it." Suho also laughed.

"They should meet up with my members. Especially Sungyeol." Woohyun said. 

"Does your members had feelings with Apink?" Suho asked.

"I guess..... No one. They had just simply crush. That's all." Woohyun answered.

"Even you also?" Suho asked again.

"Me? Eiii. Of course not! I have someone else in my heart." Woohyun told.

"Oh really? Who she is." Suho asked in excitedly.

"Secret." Woohyun playful.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! I am your best friends. How dare you don't tell me who she is." Suho said.

"I'll tell you when I'll make her mine." Woohyun told.

"Tskk.. Anyway, I wonder what's your ideal type. You and Chorong never tell me about your ideal type." Suho said.

Woohyun gulped. 'Darn it. You shouldn't wondering, Suho-ah.' He titled on his mind.

"Ya, why you has so many questions today. I'm tired to answering it." Woohyun make a joke.

"I was wondering, Nam Woohyun-shi. I just worried if your ideal type is Chorong." Suho told.

"Worried?" Woohyun curiously. 'Does he likes Chorong?' He said on his heart.

'You're so silly, Suho!' Suho said on his heart and he sighed heavily. "Let me straightforward. I admit I has feelings on Chorong but I don't tell her yet." He began tell the truth.

"Mwo?!" Woohyun shockedly. 

"I'm sorry, Woohyun-ah! I know we had promise to not has any feelings each other but I can't. I like her, Woohyun-ah." Suho told.

'No! You can't has feelings with Chorong. She's mine.' Woohyun mad on his heart. "Since when you like Chorong?" He asked.

"After she debuted. I don't know where this feeling came for but yes. I do like her." Suho answered. 

"No wonder why you keep asking me. Does she know?" Woohyun asked again.

Suho immediately shook his head. "She doesn't. I wasn't bold enough to tell her yet." He said.

Woohyun breathes heavily. "Don't worry. I won't tell her." He said.

"Thank you. I know you won't. So, you aren't my questions yet. Who she is?" Suho asked again.

"Who what?" Woohyun asked back.

"Your ideal type." Suho answered.

"Oh. Don't worry, it's not Chorong. It's KARA Han Seungyeon." Woohyun lied. 

'Wait and see, Woohyun. I'll do anything to win her heart and I'll make her mine soon.' Suho said on his heart while he drank his coffee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________