CHAPTER 14

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

"Ah...." Naeun let out of a soft pain out and looked up on what she had bumped on. Someone familiar, taller than her, wearing full of black outfit and a mask on his face.

"Should be careful miss..." Placing the softest and reassuring smile. L stood there.

"Oh. I'm sorry sunbaenim. I didn't see you there." Naeun apologize with bowed her head. She feel embarrassed. 'How come I can meet him at here. Aishh, it's so awkward!' She said on her heart.

L was stoned as his heart were beating when he saw a beautiful angel in front of him. He doesn't notice how beautiful she is with simple outfit, even the two are living in the same building. It was unexpected to him that Naeun really fits with his ideal type.

'Sungyeol-ie hyung is right. She really fits my ideal type.' L titled on his mind while his eyes looking at her. He was amazed by her beautiful.

Naeun looked up blanked for a while thinking nothing were L was staring at her without blinked.

"Sunbaenim? L sunbaenim?" Naeun called while she waved her hands in front of him.

"Oh! No need to be sorry. It should be me apologize because I also didn't see you." L finally spoke out. He feel embarassed.

"Are you going somewhere, sunbaenim? You seems rushing, I'm sorry if ain't because of me bumped on." Naeun politely said.

'It's okay, Naeun-shi. I--"

"Ya Kim Myungsoo! Why you took so long." Sungyeol shouted as he came to them and shocked when saw they were talking each other.

'He must going tease me later.' L titled on his mind when he saw Sungyeol.

"Oh oppa! Annyeonghaseo~" Naeun greeted and bowed her head.

"Oh Naeun-ie? Why are you doing here and..." Sungyeol smirked when he saw L was staring at her. "What are you doing, Kim Myungsoo-shi?" He began to tease.

"Mwo?" L looked up at Sungyeol as his cheeks was blushing. It seems like Sungyeol caught what've he's doing.

"We're bumped on. I'm sorry because of me you was waiting for L sunbaenim." Naeun said with guilty face.

"Don't be Naeun-shi. It's not your fault at all." L told.

"Aigoo-ya.. No wonder why he took so long. I shouldn---"

"Oppa! Nice to meet you here. I have to go now. Taemin oppa is waiting for me." Naeun cut off his words then she bid goodbye to them and disappeared of their sight.

"Ya! How long you want to stood up there? I'm starving now." Sungyeol yelled.

"Aish this hyung... Let's go!" L annoyed then they walked out from that place.

"Myungsoo-ah..." Sungyeol called out.

"Wae?" L short replied.

"It is nice to talked with a beautiful lady like fairy-tail?" Sungyeol smirked.

"Fairy-tail? What are you nonsense, hyung. I was talking with Naeun-shi not---' L stopped his words. He has realized that he was trapped in Sungyeol's trick.

"Aigooo... I wasn't mentioned her yet but you did." Sungyeol keep tease.

"Better you stop it, hyung." L said with he covered his embarrased.

"So now you believe why I keep saying that she really fits your ideal type." Sungyeol said.

"But Suzy still on the top who really fits my ideal type." L lied. 'Of course! I couldn't talked while looking at her.' He said on his heart.

"Tsk. Go ahead with your Suzy. I'll still choose Naeun-ie and if I had chance. I wanted to proposed her to be my girlfriend." Sungyeol told.

"She's married, hyung." L replied.

"But just the show not a reality." Sungyeol answered. "Oh! Hold on second, how do you know she's married?" He tease again.

"Can you stop it, hyung. I feel so annoying." L said with rolled his eyes.

"I was wondering though. I never missed every single episode." Sungyeol told.

"Oh! I saw a video that Taemin was lied Naeun. What's wrong?" L asked. He seems interested to get to know about Naeun.

"Taemin lie Naeun-ie that he never had girlfriend before but he really does it! I feel so mad when I watched that episode. He shouldn't be paired up with Naeun-ie." Sungyeol said while raised his voice out loud.

"Hyung! Will you lower your voice. It's noisy!" L told.

"Ya, I heard Naeun was paired up with you before she ended up paired up with Taemin. Why you don't accept it?" Sungyeol asked, makes L lost his words.

"Ah... It's all because of inspirit, hyung." L answered.

"Oh come on. It just a show and if you were be paired up with her. I don't think so Naeun will get more haters like she has right now." Sungyeol said.

"What do you mean?" L curiously.

"The episode when Naeun and Taemin were freely dating at Myeongdong. The fans saying harsh words to her while they had filming. Many fans doesn't like Naeun-ie be paired up with Taemin. I also heard the rumor, Naeun-ie supposedly be paired up with you because the fans request but you rejected. Now she's with Taemin." Sungyeol sighed.

"I don't like to be pretending, hyung." L answered.

"Yeah, you're right. The show has supposed to make to the married couple." Sungyeol said. 

"That's why I rejected their proposal, hyung. Because I know, the fans might like and put high hopes." L told.

"She's no longer your ideal type. She had changed her ideal type since she appeared on We Got Married." Sungyeol said.

L was shockedly and speechless when he heard that Naeun has no longer his ideal type. But he was trying to covered his facial expression to not caught by Sungyeol. 

'It must be Taemin. Ah! Why I don't realized earlier.' L said on his heart. He feels burning up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

Infinite was getting popular day by day, their busier has never stop ending with Sunggyu solo debut, Infinite H sub-unit, world tour, concert, fan meeting and else. Besides that, Sungyeol, L, Hoya, Woohyun has debut in actor-idol but the most L. Infinite was midst of preparing for their 2nd album "Destiny". 

Three more days left until the comeback date and the boys were working to the fullest, making sure preparations were perfect. Furthermore, L secretly has feelings on Naeun since the two bumped into each other, Woohyun and Chorong had been in a relationship without knowing their members because they haven't tell yet. 

"Stop, stop, stop!" The manager yelled while he turning off the music and making Infinite stopped dancing.

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked, while he was dripping in sweat and the rest are exhausted also wipe their sweats.

"Sunggyu and L, you two has filming Running Man in afternoon. Now you two packed all your things and exchange and dress up. While the rest, you guys can headed back to the dorm. Your CEO let you rest of day off." The manager told.

"Really?" Woohyun brightened up.

"Finally!" Sungyeol yelled.

"How lucky..." L rolled his eyes. He feel annoyed and jealousy at the sametime.

"Have some fun, dude!" Woohyun laughed.

"Ya, I heard Apink also came as guest on Running Man. Hyung, better you take care them very well." Sungyeol told.

"Why would I?" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Because Eunji and Naeun-ie is the guest." Sungyeol said.

"Mwo? Oh really? Don't worry. I'll take care of them very well. Believe in me!" Sunggyu replied with smile in happily while he patted on Sungyeol's shoulder, make he feel annoyed with him.

'Naeun's coming? I can't wait to see her.' L titled on his mind with control his facial expressions.

"Sunggyu and L! I'm waiting at downstairs" The manager told, makes the two nodded their head.

"How about us? Wanna hanging out?" Dongwoo spoke out.

"How about we go to amusement park or karaoke?" Hoya suggested.

"Call!" Dongwoo immediately agrees. "The others?" He asked.

"I'm off to swimming." Sungjong said while raised his hands.

"I'd rather stay at home to get enough sleeping." Sungyeol told.

"How about you, Woohyun?" Hoya asked.

"Ah.... I have something to do. Ani. I have to meet someone." Woohyun told.

"Who?" Sungyeol asked.

"Suho." He directly answered.

They nodded their head and began to leaving Woohyun alone in the practise room. Then, he walked out to the bench and sitting down, pulled it out his phone from his bag.

 

To: My Chorong-ie

Hello my cutie rongie~ What are you doing? Busy?

 

He sending the message while he smiled happily on his face.

 

From: My Chorong-ie

Hi my namu Hyun-ie~ Just lying down on bed. Wae? Do you miss me?

 

Woohyun

I always miss you, babe >< Let's meet up! So I can kissed you, hug you.

 

My Chorong-ie♡

What a et boyfriend! When? Where?

 

Woohyun

Right now babe. Meet me at Acube cafe an hour.

 

My Chorong-ie♡

Alright then. I'll drive my car.

 

Woohyun

Drive safe and see you, babe~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

"Oppa! Do you know besides us, who is the others guest will appeared in Running Man?" Eunji asked.

"Molla. So far I know it just your group and my group." Doojoon answered.

"I feel so nervous." Naeun said.

"Don't be Naeun-ah. Just have some fun with the missions and enjoy." Gikwang told while he patted her shoulder with gentlemen. 

Beast and Apink are close each other besides Apink close with Infinite and the rest as well. Apink is Beast's favorite girl group and they always take care of Apink like their sisters. After few minutes, Beast and Apink heard someone greeted and bowed to the all Running Man's crew and cast as well. It was Girl's day came along with Sistar, Mblaq and 2PM.

"Oh Lee Joon oppa!" Eunji called out while waved her hands when she saw Lee Joon entered in the building.

"Eunji-ya!!!" Lee Joon said while he runs to Eunji who was standing besides Beast.

"Don't you dare to touch her!" Doojoon warned when he saw Lee Joon wanted to hug Eunji, and he quickly stands in front of Eunji.

"Oppa......" Eunji burst into a laughter while clapping her hands. She was shocked by his sudden action were standing in front of her.

***

The Running Man members will team up with the idol who are came as the guest on the show. In the opening, Haha team up with Infinite's Sunggyu and L, Gary team up with Apink's Eunji and Naeun, Song Ji Hyo team up with Beast's Doojoon and Gikwang, Yoo Jae Suk team up with Girl's Day Yura and Minah. Kim Jong Kook team up with Sistar's Dasom and Hyolyn, Lee Kwang Soo team up with MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Seungho. Lastly, Ji Seok Jin team up with 2PM's Wooyoung and Chansung. 

When the girl group asked to choose which they wanted to be with on the first journey with the same car by using "Rock, Paper, Scissors." Dason won the first round and she choose MBLAQ because she is fan of Lee Kwang Soo. Meanwhile, Naeun won the second and picks Infinite, since Haha and Gary are close each other and same goes to Infinite and Apink even they rarely to showed their closeness in front of the camera. Lastly, Yura lost and she choose Beast over 2PM. 

"What's your ideal type, Eunji?" Haha asked.

"Pick one of the two guys from Infinite." Gary interrupted.

"Um.... Sunggyu sunbaenim? I think he has a great personality." Eunji said without hesitate.

'I am? Heol daebak!' Sunggyu said on his heart with put his cool face.

"What about you, Naeun?" Gary asked.

'Please choose me, Naeun...' L titled on his mind while he looked away.

"Me? First.... I find both of them to be very attractive." Naeun said, make Eunji shocked by her words with looked at her with her eyes in widened.

"That's a very good answer.." Haha tease.

"If you answer it like that, then what does that make me?" Eunji said.

"That means you like Sunggyu, doesn't it? Gary told.

Haha and Gary began to tease Eunji with clapping their hands, makes Eunji blushing and embarassement at the same time.

"Hyung, hyung. Sunggyu's sitting very still back here. He's not even budging right now." Haha pointed out at Sunggyu.

"He's trying to be very cool right now." Gary said. 

Eunji turned her head back and looked at him with she let out a small laugh and clapping her hands.

"I'll consider your love confession." Sunggyu said, makes everyone cringes, 'Why I feel so blushing.' He said on his heart. 

"He says he'll consider her love confession." Gary ticklish.

***

During jumping blob game,

"Eunji-ya! I'm sorry!" Sunggyu shouts. "It's our d-day right?!" He continue with said out loud. 

He shyly laughs while Eunji seems like doesn't hear anything and calmly waiting for Naeun and Gary to jump.

'How I wish this is real dream for me.' Sunggyu said on his heart while watching Eunji was flying in the air after Naeun and Gary jump in.

"Hyung, do you like, Eunji?" L asked while he smirk.

"Ani! We're just playing around. Haha hyung who started it." Sunggyu told.

"Tsk.. I don't think so." L felt something fishy.

"Ya Kim Myungsoo! I'm telling the truth." Sunggyu said.

"I'll consider your love confession." L sarcastic.

"Do you jealous because Naeun-shi aren't mention your name." Sunggyu smirked.

"Why would I? She hasn't related with me. I don't care at all." L replied with covered his facial expressions.

"Who knows, you are jealous of me." Sunggyu answered.

"In your dream, hyung. She's married hyung. Of course she wanted to mentioned her husband intead of us." L told.

"Ah you're right! She's married with Taemin." Sunggyu said.

'Married for a show, not a reality!' L said on his heart.

***

"Eunji unnie. You think Sunggyu is serious or just playing around?" Naeun asked.

"About what?" Eunji asked back.

"About he will consider your love confession." Naeun said.

"Ya Son Naeun! Of course he's just playing around. This is a variety show, Naeun-ah." Eunji chuckled.

"Oh really? I don't think so. The way he looked at you, it seems like it's a real of his feelings." Naeun told.

"Stop talking nonsense, Naeun-ah." Eunji said.

"Unnie, what if he's really mean it. What you should do?" Naeun told.

"I'll say sorry to him. I'm just doing for a show." Eunji answered.

"Are you serious don't have any feelings with Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Naeun asked.

"How about you? If you don't have feelings with them, why you aren't answering when Gary oppa asked." Eunji asked back.

"Ah...... I don't know who should I mention. You know I am married with Taemin oppa. I don't want make him jealous." Naeun answered with she let out a small sighed.

"I can see it. You really like Taemin." Eunji chuckled, makes Naeun shyly nodded her head.