CHAPTER 16

THE CURSED REVENGE

MAMA Awards,

Apink, Infinite, EXO and the rest of idols are attending to the MAMA Awards. But unfortunately, Apink couldn't make their performance on MAMA Awards. After couple of months, they were busy with their tight schedule, fan-meeting and others. Suho finally meeting up with his best friends, Woohyun and Chorong at the big event. But yet, he still don't know about the relationship between Woohyun and Chorong. The two has decided to not tell him about their relationship because they wanted to remained their friendship. Suho still has feelings on Chorong, but he don't have the right timing to confessed his feelings to Chorong. Since he debut in Exo, his group gained popularity and his group also beat their senior won a lot of awards. 

"This is first time we attend this event. Let's do our best guys! Fighting!" Suho spoken.

"Yeah, you're right, hyung!" Kai said.

"Why am I feel so nervous...." Baekhyun said while his heartbeat so fast.

"Me too!" Chen yelled to agree.

"It is nervous because you will meet your Bomi?" Chanyeol tease.

"How about you? Are you not jealous to seeing Eunji and Sunggyu sitting each other?" Baekhyun tease back.

"Stop it, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol felt annoyed, while his facial expression change from bright to cold.

"Stop it, you two!" Suho said out loud to make them stop argue each other.

"Baekhyun-ah. Do you still like Bomi?" Xiumin spoken.

"Ermm...." Baekhyun nodded his head. "Why are you asking?" He asked.

"Ani. I thought you like someone else. I never knew that you still like Bomi until now." Xiumin answered.

'It's good to see you here, my ex-girlfriend, Bomi.' Chen said on his heart.

"Baekhyun hyung. Do you know your fans attacked Bomi because some fans ship you and her." Sehun spoken.

"Mwo? How do you know? I really don't know about this." Baekhyun shockedly with his eyes in widened.

"Indeed our maknae." Chen laughed.

"Since we appeared on We Got Married that we make an event for Naeun." Sehun told.

"Daebak! It is just only Bomi or whole members of Apink?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ani. It just Bomi and Chorong." Sehun answered.

"Chorong?!" Suho yelled out with his eyes in widened. He's shockedly.

"Calm down, hyung." Baekhyun said while he patted his shoulder.

"Wait. I don't understand. It is they has related with us?" Kai interrupted.

"Aigooo.... If you aren't interested to listen, close your precious ear, Kai." Chanyeol told.

"Oh! I didn't tell yet. I thought I already told." Sehun laughed.

"Mwoya....." Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Surong, Baekmi and Kaieun." Sehun gives a hint to them.

"Ah! I get it. The combination of name, right?" Chen said.

"I know Baekmi and Kaieun. I saw some video were the fans made it." Xiumin told.

"Daebak? Who?" Suho asked.

"Baekmi. Absolutely it's me and Bomi." Baekhyun answered.

"Kaieun. It's me and Naeun." Kai annoyed.

"I wonder if Taemin heard it." Chen said.

"He knows. But he doesn't get easily jealous of me. He know Naeun isn't my type." Kai told. 

"How confident you are." Chen chuckled.

"I'm telling the truth, hyung. Why would I care about this. It should be Taemin care about his girlfriend." Kai revealed the secret.

"Mwo?!" The rest yelled in shocked.

"He has a girlfriend?" Chanyeol said.

"Don't tell me, Naeun is his girlfriend?" Suho said.

"Ermmm..." Kai nodded his head. "They started into a relationship after end We Got Married." He told.

"Good for them. At least no fans would dare to attacked Naeun because she's dating with Taemin." Suho said.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Back to our topic. Who is Surong?" Baekhyun interrupted with raise his voice.

"Oh you're right! I almost forgot." Chanyeol replied. Then, he pulled out his phone and he started to scolled on his phone, to get more details about ExoPink.

"Tskk.... Surong is Suho hyung and Chorong." Sehun finally told.

"Me? with Chorong?" Suho burst into a laughter out loud.

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's funny." Suho told.

"What's the funny, hyung? I don't get it." Chanyeol asked.

"That's nonsense! How come I with Chorong? She's my best friend along with Woohyun-ie." Suho laughed while he exposed his secret about his friendship with Woohyun and Chorong.

"Mworago?!" The rest members in shocked.

'Ah I fogot! I hasn't tell them yet about Woohyun and Chorong.' Suho titled on his mind.

"Woohyun, you mean Infinite's Woohyun?" Kai asked.

Suho nodded his head, "Yes. He and Chorong are my best friends since childhoo. Sorry, I haven't tell you guys about them." He told.

"How dare you didn't tell us." Sehun said.

"Sorry. I'll tell you about our friendship." Suho grins.

"No need, Suho-ah. It's enough for us to know that you two are best friends." Xiumin spoken.

"Yeah. Except you has feelings on Chorong, you must tell us." Baekhyun told.

"How come I had feelings with my best friends. We promise to not have any feelings each other." Suho chuckled.

"Daebak!" Sehun said with his mouth opened in widened.

"Ya Oh Sehun! There have 4 person but you just tell 3 only." Chanyeol spoken after he gets more detail about Exopink.

"Mwo?" The rest responed.

"I'll read. The most shipper in Exopink. 1 is Baekmi, 2 is Surong, 3 is Seyoung and lastly Kaieun." Chanyeol told while he read on his phone.

"Seyoung?" Suho confused.

"Sehun and Hayoung." Chanyeol answered.

"Again?!" Kai let out a sighed.

"Daebak! We have a lot rumor and issue with Apink." Baekhyun spoken.

"Don't tell one of us have a past relationship with Apink members." Chanyeol guessing, making Chen gulped and frozen at the same time.

'I'm dead if they know about my past relationship with Bomi.' Chen said on his heart.

***

"Guys! Let's do our best today. Even though we're just back from our world tour and didn't get rest enough. Let's put our effort in front our inspirits." Sunggyu spoken.

"Neh..." They obey with low tone.

"Ya, do you guys see Apink in red carpet? They frankly beautiful like an angel." Dongwoo praised with he put a wide smile on his face.

"Me! I lost in words when looking at them." Sungyeol said while raise his hands in the air. 

"You looks so happy, hyung." Hoya told.

"Of course I am! I never seen Apink wore black dress." Dongwoo answered.

"My girlfriends looks so damn beautiful tonight." Woohyun interrupted while he put a wide a smile on his face.

"Tsk.... The greasy Nam!" Sunggyu felt annoyed.

"Ya! Do you saw Naeun-ie? She looks so familiar when she wore black dress." Sungyeol interrupted.

"I saw it! She look alike Myungsoo." Dongwoo said.

"Why would I?" L yelled.

"Because you two look alike and you two had a lot of similiar." Hoya told.

"Like Beauty and The Beast." Sungjong interrupted.

"Why would I must be the beast? It should be Taemin. Me at least Romeo." L frozen as he realized by his words.

"Daebak!!!!!!!" The rest yelled in shockedly.

"Are you really Kim Myungsoo or somebody else?" Woohyun start to tease.

"Like a Romeo? Heol..." Sunggyu said.

"Ah why?! I has good-looking than Taemin. I should be Romeo and Taemin should be the beast." L told.

"Whatever. You will never be Romeo to Naeun. Because she has Romeo in her heart." Woohyun said.

"What do you mean, Woohyun?" Hoya asked.

"Chorong tell me that Naeun is secretly dating with Taemin after they end filming of We Got Married." Woohyun reveal the secrets.

'She's dating with Taemin?! No, it can't be!' L said on his heart.

"Well, I don't mind. We still will having sister-in-law soon." Sungyeol said in excitedly.

'Don't put high hopes on me, Sungyeol-ah.' Sunggyu titled on his mind.

"Who?" Hoya asked.

"I know! I saw the news. Kim Sunggyu and Jung Eunji." Woohyun said with clapping his hands out loud.

"Stop it, Woohyun." Sunggyu said, makes the rest has started to again and again. 

***

"I feel so nervous..." Bomi said with she sighed heavily.

"Calm down, Bbom-ah! Everything went well." Eunji patted her shoulder.

"Chorong unnie is so lucky tonight!" Namjoo spoken.

"Because of what?" Hayoung asked.

"Well, she will excited to meet her boyfriend, Woohyun sunbaenim and her best friends as well, Suho-shi. Also, Rain sunbaenim." Namjoo told.

"I can't wait to meet Rain sunbaenim!!" Chorong yelled out.

"Aigoo-ya. The hardcore fans." Eunji laughed.

"How about you, Eunji? Are you not happy to meet your crush tonight." Bomi asked.

"Of course I am! I can't wait to meet him and his performance as well." Eunji answered while her wide smile.

"Who? Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Hayoung asked.

"Ani. It's Chanyeol!" Eunji told.

"Heol! I thought you really like Sunggyu sunbaenim." Namjoo said.

"Are you okay, Bbom-ah?" Chorong asked, she saw Bomi keep sighing.

"I just worried if Baekhyun's fans will attacked me anytime." Bomi told.

"Don't worry, unnie. We always be there for you." Namjoo said.

"Just stay with me, Bomi. You'll be fine." Chorong told.

"Chorong unnie. I heard you also got shipper with Suho. Does he know? Does Woohyun oppa know too?" Naeun asked.

"Woohyun know but Suho I don't know. It's been a month I didn't contact with Suho." Chorong answered.

"How's his reaction?" Bomi turn to asked.

"He's jealous." Chorong replied.

"Daebak! Oh, unnie. Does Suho know about your relationship with Woohyun sunbaenim?" Hayoung asked.

Chorong shook her head. "We choose to not tell him, because we wanted to remained our friendship." She said.

"Heol, I just watched Infinite red carpet. Sunggyu oppa looks so handsome! I almost fall in love with him." Bomi spoken while she hold her phone.

"I want to see it." Chorong said while she sat next to Bomi on the couch. 

"I like his style!" Eunji spoken.

"Yeah. He looks so handsome more than Woohyun-ie." Chorong told.

"Oh, Exo! Exo!" Eunji pointed out when Exo was appeared on Bomi's phone when they walked in the red carpet.

"They are so tall." Chorong said.

'Finally we meet up, Chen oppa.' Bomi said on her heart when she saw Chen. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Woohyun P.O.V]

We were already done with our red carpet as we were all seated. We patiently waited for the other groups to come. I was looking then I saw Suho with his group members entered and I put smile on my face when I saw him were walking to us and their seated was behind of our seated.

Suddenly, I saw Apink entered with their bowed politely and I felt relieved their seated was besides of us in the same row. I tried to looking for Chorong and I saw she were talking with Bomi, she seated nearest the entrances. My eyes can't take off from her, she looks so beautiful in black dress. 

"Oh look! Apink is seated besides of us." Sungjong said while pointed out at Apink.

"It's better they seated in front of us. So we can talking with them." Sungyeol pouted. 

"How lucky Sunggyu hyung. He is seated besides of Eunji." I told while I pointed out at Sunggyu who was talking with Dongwoo, who was seated next to him.

"Why? Are you jealous because can't seated together with your girlfriend." Hoya tease.

"Of course I am." I answered.

"I can't wait to watched if the fancams caught the interaction Sunggyu hyung and Eunji." Sungyeol said.

"Me too!" I said while high-five with Sungyeol.

"Aigooo... They are looks so beautiful! Can they seated in front of us." Sungyeol sighed.

"Behave yourself, Yeol! The fancams will caught you." I said while looked at the wide audience.

"I don't care about fancams." Sungyeol said.

"But hyung, the fans already know that we with Apink are close each other and you with Chorong are in a relationship." Sungjong told.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! Watch you mouth. Nobody know about our relationship." I warned.

"Opps! Sorry, hyung." Sungjong said while close his mouth. 

I took a silence glance on Chorong, who was busy talking with Bomi. I couldn't stop to stared at Chorong. She's so damn pretty, how lucky I am having her in my life. How much I wanted to hold her hands badly but I need to covered my facial expressions, to make sure didn't caught by fancams.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Suho P.O.V]

I saw Apink entered and I can't denied, they are so beautiful like an angel with their wore black dress but caught my attention is Chorong. She's completely beautiful when she getting skinny more than her chubby image. I like the skinny Chorong, while my eyes on Chorong. I feel my cheeks feeling hot as I stare at Chorong and the way she smile to me and her cuteness overload. When I was looking, suddenly I saw someone keep staring at Chorong. It was Woohyun. I can see it because their seated was in front of us, the way he stared at her like he has feelings on Chorong, which make me mixed feelings.

'I won't let this happened, I'm gonna make you two distance and stay remained as enemy even you two are good in terms now.' I said on my heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chorong P.O.V]

When we entered the audience, I saw Infinite and Exo already seated. After we settled down at our seats, I saw Woohyun were stared at me, make me feel so blushing. The way he looked at me make me more shy when around him even we're actually dating. Suddenly I saw Suho smile to me and I smile him back. I feel bad and guilty at the sametime, he is my best friends but I was kept my secret relationship with Woohyun. 

'I'm sorry, Suho-ah, for kept our secret relationship.' I said on my heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

Once everything was settled, the program started and soon it was 2ne1 sunbaenim's performance. When it was almost finished, Apink appeared on the screen, then I pretend to teased Suho hyung were actually I shocked when I saw Bomi was appeared on the screen.

"They just appeared, hyung." I chuckled while I hold my blushing.

"I know. Your crush was there." Suho smiled while he patted my thighs.

"She's so pretty, hyung. But I can only get to glance at her secretly." I pouted.

"I know, Baekhyun-ah. But please don't get caught by fancams." Suho warned and I nodded my head. 

Then, I continue and focus on the programs while watched all the performance by our seniors in the industry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chorong P.O.V]

After a few more performance and Apink won as 'Next Generation Global Star Female Awards'. We all felt so honored and happy that we were able to won this awards. I feel so shocked when the two MC announce the winner and I even feel my hands were trembling when I gave out my speech. I couldn't dare to looked at Woohyun even he was looked at me. 

After we won, we aren't there to joined with other artist to watching the performances. When Infinite's turn, I with my group members are excitedly while watching their performance in our waiting room. 

"Brother-in-law!" Namjoo pointed out when she saw Woohyun appeared on the screen.

"Daebak!! They are looks so hot." Eunji commented. Meanwhile, I keep my eyes on Woohyun rather than others. 

Without hesitant, I put a shyly smile when I looked at Woohyun with his charismatic on the stage. 

'How lucky I having you as my boyfriend, Woohyun.' I said on my heart while smiling.

"Sunggyu oppa looks so handsome and hot! Darn it, I almost fall in love with him." Bomi told when Sunggyu's  part appeared on the screen.

"Do you like him, Bbom-ah?" Eunji asked.

"Why not. Why? Are you jealous?" Bomi smirked.

"Stop it you two! I was focused watching my boyfriend." I said out loud, to make Eunji and Bomi stop bickering each other. 

"Heol daebak!" Namjoo said while her eyes in widened. 

"Why they are so hot! I can't handle to watching their performances." Bomi started to fangirling. 

"We have two brother-in-law from Infinite, right?" Hayoung said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Woohyun sunbaenim and L sunbaenim." Hayoung answered.

"L sunbaenim with whom?" Namjoo asked.

"Naeun unnie!" Hayoung told.

"Ya Oh Hayoung! Why would I? I have Taemin oppa." Naeun said.

"Hayoung-ah! Do you forgot that Naeun-ie is dating with Taemin." Eunji replied.

"Oh I forgot! Sorry." Hayoung chuckled.

"Chorong unnie, your boyfriend is so hot!" Bomi told, makes me shyly smile.

"I wonder what Chorong unnie thinking right now." Eunji began to tease me.

"I bet she wanted to hug or kiss Woohyun oppa right now." Bomi chuckled.

"Are you happy to tease me, Yoon Bomi." I touched Bomi's neck.

"I am not! Eunji started it." Bomi pointed out as she wanted to escape herself from me.

"Why would I?" Eunji yelled. She quickly ran away from me. 

"Keep playing around huh.... Fine!" I smirked at them.

Then, I gets up from my seated and went to the monitor were Infinite appeared on the screen. I began to pointed out one by one.

"This Eunji's ideal type."

"This...." I stopped when I pointed out at L

"Naeun unnie crush!" Hayoung interrupted.

"Thank you Hayoung!" I answered then I skipped the part when the rest of Infinite are appeared on the screen.

"And this....... My only one, Nam Woohyun!" I pointed out at Woohyun.

"Mwoyaa........" The members are yelled to me. I burst into a laughter then I sit back on the couch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Woohyun P.O.V]

"APINK!" I heard when the MC announce the winner. I looked at Apink and I saw Chorong gets up from her seated before she walked away to the stage.

I gets up from my seated and my eyes looked at her while I clapping my hands. I feel proud at my girlfriend. She deserves to won awards. When I sat down, my eyes still looked at her. 

"You must be proud boyfriend." Hoya whispered into my ears. It makes me shyly smile. Then, I looked at the stage when Chorong began to gave a speech.

"Giving us such a grand award after two years, I feel really grateful." I saw she were tremblings but she can managed to gave her speech out.

"Like this award, we will continue to work hard to become hallyu's leading singers." She finished her speech out. I began to clapping my hands out loud, showing how proud I am to be her boyfriend.

I felt good when I heard her angelic voice. I'm so happy for them won a grand award even I know she was nervous when she given out the speech. How I wanted to hug her and patted her how the best leader she is.

'I'm so proud of you, Chorong.' I said on my heart.

***

When our performance ended, we went to back to our seated for watching the other performance and this time we were seated behind of Apink when Big Bang's performance. I can see Chorong clearly even L and Dongwooo hyung was seated behind of her. Then, then Rain sunbaenim performance, we were seated besides of Apink and I can't see Chorong. I looked at the monitor when Chorong appeared on the screen that she was dancing on Rain sunbaenim performance. I can see how happy she is. I know from the start that she likes Rain sunbaenim since childhood and I don't get easily jealous but I can denied that Rain sunbaenim performance was looking as dazzling as ever. 

'You looks so happy, Chorong' I said on my heart with I smile proudly while looking at her was dancing and clapping her hands. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

Before MAMA Awards ended, we had our pillow fight. Everyone was enjoying at this moment, the idols were covered with feathers. Meanwhile, I wasn't as thrilled as I should be, it would be great memories if I could throw a few feathers at Bomi just for some fun or maybe we could talk a little. 

I want to talk to you so badly Bomi but the fancams might see it and I don't want you get hurted by my fans. How cruel the world is, why so hard to make a conversation with a girl that I've been ike for a long time.

'I wish I can talk to you right now, Bomi-shi.' I titled on my mind.

"Suho-ah, go over there! I know you want to throw feathers at Chorong, right." I heard Lay hyung tease Suho hyung. I was shocked when hearing that Chorong and Suho hyung best friends along with Woohyun sunbaenim. 

I respect with Suho hyung, even he just knowing that the fans doesn't like Chorong shipper with Suho hyung, but he can managed and handle it. He willing to not talked with Chorong because of his fans even they meet up on this event. 

"I want to but I can't. The fancams might caught it." I saw Suho hyung smile and make me sighed. 

Then, I stared at the girls, they are so innocent, doesn't care about their image and easy-going but I don't get it why the fans called them fake and doesn't like if Apink had some relationship with my group, while the others group. I sighed heavily.

"Suho hyung..." I called out.

"Why?" He asked.

"I really want to talk with Bomi-shi but why is so hard, hyung." I sighed.

"Because of our fans, right." He said and I nod my head.

"You know I and Chorong are best friends. I wanted to talked with her but I can't. The fancams might caught it and I don't want Chorong with her group get hurted by our fans, Baekhyun." He told while he patted my shoulder.

"I know. I just want to be friends with her but...." I sighed as I stop saying.

"Someday you will have a chance to talk with her. I'll ask Chorong later. Enjoy the moment, Baekhyun-ah." Suho hyung said before he leave me alone.

"Baek, what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just looking around. Why?" I asked back.

"Ya, Let's do this!" Chanyeol grabbed my hand.

"Do what?" I confusedly.

"I know you wanted to throw feather at Bomi, right? Me too. I want to throw at Eunji. Kaja!" Chanyeol grabbed my hand and went to Apink were they standing.

I saw Chanyeol was pretend throw feather at Suho hyung in front of Apink and I was looking at them, I take a glance at Bomi who was keep playing around with her members. I was amazed by her beautiful and natural personality.

'This is why I like you, Bomi-shi.' I said on my heart while I looked at her without I realized that the fancams caught the moment when I stared at her.