CHAPTER 18

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

After MAMA Awards, It was normal routine for Sunggyu and Eunji whenever they had a free time to meeting up each other, same goes to Woohyun and Chorong as well. Even though, they haven't exposed their relationship in the public, but still they can going on date in secretly since their dorms were located in the same building.

Meanwhile, Apink just finished filming their variety show were it called 'Showtime' after their senior, Beast. Besides of that, Bomi still filming the show Weekly Idol with BTOB's Ilhoon, Coni and Doni. Baekhyun is still fake relationship with Taeyeon even he doesn't any feelings towards Taeyeon but he never gave up with his feelings and he will confessed his feelings towards Bomi no matter what. 

Apink, Exo and Infinite are getting busy day by day and it was KBS Gayo Daejun, the shows that the artist will be collaborating for a special stage with others artist. In KBS Gayo Daejun, Exo and Infinite will  be having dance battle for a special stage, while Apink will be collaborating with others girl group for a special stage. 

"Kyaaa!!! I can't wait to see our special stage." Eunji yelled in excitedly in the waiting room.

"Me too!" Naeun agrees.

"I guess this is first time we showing another side of us, right?" Eunji asked.

"It's third time, unnie." Namjoo told.

"Oh really? Why I don't remember it." Eunji chuckled.

"How come you can forget, Eunji-ya!" Bomi told.

"Molla. I just feel this is first time we showing our new side of us." Eunji answered.

"Do you remember when we had special stage with Boyfriend and B1A4?" Namjoo asked.

"Oh I remember! We having a couple dance with them, right?" Eunji said.

"Exactly! Don't forget. We even covered Girl's Day Expectation last year." Bomi replied.

"Tskk.. I really don't want to remember it." Eunji felt annoyed. 

"You don't want to remember because of Minah, right?" Bomi tease.

"Ya!" Eunji raised her voice.

"Chorong unnie! Did Woohyun oppa know that you will having a special stage today?" Naeun asked.

"Nope. I don't tell him but I don't know if he saw an article." Chorong answered.

"Good luck girls! Show them how y you are." Eunji cheers up.

"So bad you and Naeun-ie unnie are not participate our special stage." Hayoung spoken.

"Ya! You know I am bad dancer especially in y dance." Eunji laughed.

"You're right! You will ruin our dance." Bomi tease.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled.

"Enough girls! Let's do the best for tonight. Apink-eu FIGHTING!" Chorong cheers up before their performances.

***

APINK, AOA, GIRL'S DAY AND SECRET WILL BE COLLABORATING ON KBS GAYO DAEJUN

 

"Daebak!!!! Apink will having a special stage tonight." Chanyeol told while his eyes still locked on his phone.

"Apink? Oh really? How do you know." Chen asked.

"Look!" Chanyeol give his phone out to Chen and he took it.

Chen nodded his head after he give it back the phone to Chanyeol. "What kind of performance they will do?" He asked.

"Molla. Probably dance battle, I guess." Chanyeol answered.

"There have a lot of dance battle. y dance, covered our senior song and else." Chen told.

"Daebak! If Apink will do y performance. I'm ready to record it! It was first time to seeing them with y concept." Chanyeol said in excitedly.

"Look who's talking. How excited you are." Chen told.

"Of course I am! But I wonder who will on the stage later." Chanyeol curiously.

"Ya! Do you know we have collaboration with Infinite sunbaenim." Chen asked.

Chanyeol nod his head. "Sehun-ie and Tao will collaboration with Hoya and Dongwoo. I don't know what kind of their performances but I guess it must be dance battle." He told.

Chen nodded his head and the two began to playing their own phone before their performances. 

***

INFINITE AND EXO WILL BE COLLABORATION FOR DANCE BATTLE ON KBS GAYO DAEJUN

 

"I wonder who will competitor with Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung." Sungjong said while he looked at his phone.

"What are you doing?" L asked.

"I just scroll who's the artist will having special stage tonight." Sungjong told while his fingers busy scroll on the his phone screen.

L nodded his head and he started to playing on his phone. 

"Where's Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Molla. I don't know where the two going to." L answered.

"Hyung, do you think who will competitor with Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung?" Sungjong asked again.

"Competitor for what?" L asked back.

"Aigooo. Tonight, Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung will having dance battle with Exo. But I don't know who he is." Sungjong answered.

"Since Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung are the main dancers. Of course Kai will competitor with them. He's main dancers of Exo." L told.

"Oh you're right. Why I don't remember that he is main dancers." Sungjong replied.

***

Exo and Infinite are taking the theme seriously and they will unite for a collaboration stage inspired the show's theme 'Music is love.' As both teams are well known for their outstanding vocal and dancing skills, not to mention their good-looking, fans are already anticipating to see how the performance will turn out.

Meanwhile, the rest members of Exo and Infinite are watching their performance on their waiting room.

"Daebak! Hoya sunbaenim and Dongwoo sunbaenim are good dancers." Baekhyun commented.

"You're right. I don't think so they can't beat them. They are so talented." Chanyeol replied.

"You should on the stage with Sehun-ie instead Tao." Suho patted on Kai's shoulder.

"Molla hyung. I just following the order by productions." Kai told.

"I wonder who is the best dancers between Kai and Hoya sunbaenim." Baekhyun said.

"You're right Baek! I heard some rumors no one could beat Hoya sunbaenim." Chen replied.

"Daebak!" Chanyeol's mouth opened in widened while he clapping his hands. 

"I heard Hoya sunbaenim is the top among the other main dancers." Kai spoken.

"How about Taemin? He's also good dancers." Chen asked.

"Nope. He lost with Hoya sunbaenim." Kai told.

"Daebak! I wonder who will beat Hoya sunbaenim someday." Baekhyun said.

***

Apink special stage performance,

"Ya! It's time girl group special stage. I wonder who will be." Sungyeol told while he pointed out on the television were in their waiting room.

"I saw Apink!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Stop liar, hyung! How come Apink will be having a special stage. Looked at them, mostly the y performance." Woohyun said while he pointed out on the screen, were Girl's Day appeared on the televison.

"I'm telling the truth!" Dongwoo told.

"Sunggyu hyung, I heard Minah had crush on you. It is true?" Sungyeol asked.

Sunggyu nod his head. "Jaesuk hyung tell me when I and L came on their show, Running Man." He answered.

"Does Eunji know?" Hoya turn to asked.

"Molla. I bet she is. She's really doesn't like with Minah." Sunggyu told.

"What if will be love triangle between you, Eunji and Minah." L began to tease.

"Shut up Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu told with his cold face.

"When I looked Girl's Day, I remember when Apink and Girl's Day special stage last year." Dongwoo spoken.

"Me too, hyung! I like expectation version Apink. Oh god, that song is very suit with Apink than Girl's Day." Sungyeol said.

"Me too. When Girl's Day sang NoNoNo, it doesn't suit at all with them." Sungjong agrees.

"Look! I tell the truth. There is Apink!" Dongwoo yelled when he saw Apink appeared on the television.

"Chorong?!" Woohyun raise his voice, when he saw Chorong appeared on the TV along with Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Daebak! I never knew that Chorong can dancing the y dance." Hoya spoken.

"Yeah, just Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung can dancing even they often showing their y dance in any variety show." Sungyeol said.

"Where is your girlfriend, Kim Sunggyu-shi?" L began to tease.

"Oh. She can't dance like me." Sunggyu answered while he smiling.

"Does Naeun-shi can dance?" Sungjong wondered.

"I don't think so. I never saw her dancing the y dance." Sungyeol replied.

"They are slayed on the stage!" Dongwoo yelled while he clapping his hands. He feels proudly.

"First time we saw Apink in the y dancing." Hoya told.

"And I first time I saw Chorong. This is really new side of her." Woohyun said while he still don't believe that Chorong can dancing in y performance.

"Eyyyy. You are known her since childhood, how come you don't know that she can dancing." Sunggyu spoken.

Woohyun shook his head, "I swear, I never saw her before, hyung." He told.

"He's right. I never saw Chorong showing her y dance except Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung." Dongwoo agrees.

***

"Eo? Apink. Baek hyung!" Sehun called out.

'What's wrong." Baekhyun answered.

"I saw Apink! They have a special stage right now." Sehun told.

"Oh really?!" Baekhyun gets up from make-up table and take a seat besides of Sehun in front of TV in their waiting room.

"Daebak! I never know that Apink can dancing the y dance." Kai interrupted.

"Bomi looks so hot!" Baekhyun commented while he looked at Bomi was appeared on the TV.

'You always looks beautiful to me, Bomi.' Chen said on his heart, while he watched Bomi was appeared on the TV.

"They slayed it! I like Apink among the other girl group." Sehun told while he clapping his hands.

"Me too!" Chanyeol agrees.

"Oh Suho hyung! Where were you at? We just saw Apink special stage with other girl group." Sehun asked.

"I'm going to toilet. Apink?" Suho asked back.

Sehun nodded his head. "Chorong-shi, Bomi-shi, Namjoo-shi and Hayoung-shi. They y performance super amazing!" He told.

"Oh really? How come I can missed it." Suho sighed.

"They are looks so beautiful and hot!" Chen told.

"Especially Bomi!" Baekhyun interrupted.

"Hyung! How come you still watching Bomi even you have Taeyeon noona." Kai said,

"Who said she is my girlfriend." Baekhyun sighed.

"Then, what are you doing in Taeyeon noona car if she's not your girlfriend." Chen asked.

"I swear there's nothing between me and Taeyeon noona." Baekhyun told.

"How come we wanted to believe you, Baek. You even didn't tell us about you and Taeyeon noona." Chanyeol said.

"I have my own reason." Baekhyun answered.

"What reason? Reason that you couldn't confessed your feelings to Bomi?" Chanyeol replied.

"Ya Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Ya Baek! What's wrong with you. Why you yelled at him?" Chen spoken.

"Mind your business!" Baekhyun said with his grumpy face before he left out the waiting room.

***

As soon as Baekhyun left out the waiting room. He saw Bomi with her members walked away to their waiting room. Slowly, he goes to Apink and approach them with politely as he make a eye-contact with Bomi. He stood as he was mesmerized of her beauty. Apink bowed back to him. Meanwhile, Bomi feel uncomfortable when she feel that Baekhyun was looking at her but she just ignore it.

"Ummm... Bomi-shi." Baekhyun called out, make Bomi stop her walked and turned around to looked at Baekhyun.

"Yes?" She answered.

Baekhyun frowned. He lost in words when she looked at him, as he got eye-contact with Bomi, he looked at her deeply and mesmerized her beauty.

"Baekhyun-shi?" She called. She feels uncomfortable when he looked at her without saying anything.

"Oh, sorry. I just want to say, you did a great performance Bomi-shi and you look---" He was cut off.

"Oh thank you, Baekhyun-shi. I'm sorry, I have to go now. See you when I see you." She said while bowed her head before she leaving.

'You look so beautiful, Bomi' He said on his heart while sighed, then he get in back to the waiting room.

***

"You girls doing a great performance!" Eunji yelled as soon she saw they entered in the waiting room, makes the rest of staff and Naeun clapping their hands.

"Thank you!" They said while bowed to the staff, Eunji and Naeun as well.

"I have read some commented. The fans are liking even they said Apink slayed it on the stage than the other girl group." Naeun told.

"Oh really? Thank God." Chorong sighed in relief.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" Beast interrupted as soon they entered in Apink's waiting room while clapping their hands.

"You startled me. OPPA!!!!" Bomi yelled out.

"Sorry girls!" All the members are laughed.

"Ya Chorong-ah! I almost fall in love with you. First time I saw you can dancing the y performance." Yoseob told.

"Ah oppa. Stop it. I feel so shy right now." Chorong laughed shyly.

"I wonder how Woohyun reaction." Yoseob began to tease.

"Stop it, oppa!" Chorong hit hard on Yoseob's arms.

"Wait! Do you know about Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa?" Eunji asked.

Yoseob nod his head, "Even your relationship, we already knew it." He answered.

"Mwo? How do you know." Eunji asked with her eyes in widened.

"Oh come on, Eunji. Sunggyu is my friends, he tell me everything before you two into a relationship." Junhyung spoken.

"Their secrets in our hands." Doojoon told.

"Heol daebak! How come I can forget about that." Eunji replied.

"Don't worry. We won't tell anyone. Your secrets are safe in our hands." Doojoon told.

"Thank you, oppa!" Eunji answered while smiling.

"How's our performance, oppa?" Chorong asked.

"You look so amazing! I like your outfit not much showing your body." Yoseob answered.

"When we will see Apink comeback with y concept." Gikwang spoken.

"I don't think so we can, oppa." Eunji replied.

"Why? You girls looks so talented and suited for y concept." Doojoon asked.

"Because Eunji is bad dancing!" Bomi told while she teasing.

"She's right, oppa. We can't comeback with new concept because of Eunji unnie." Namjoo interrupted.

"Ya Eunji! You should learn." Doojoon told.

"I can't oppa. I really bad in dancing especially y dance." Eunji chuckled.