First meeting all together

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*drriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

 

End of class

 

"Unnie we're here!!" the girl waved at the two making them run to them, but failed..

 

The two were stucked in the middle, they're fans asking them for their number, picture and autograph..

 

"Tsk.. as always.. aren't they tired of it? it's not really good having popular friends -.-" the bunny girl said with an annoyed face.

 

 

Three new girls in the school just  noticed this girl talking to her friends rolling her eyes, kinda annoyed.

 

 

"Huh? Nayeon unnie is that you?" the small said eager to see the latter's face.

 

 

The bunny like girl looked at the girl talking to her and..

 

 

"Yah!!!! chaeyoungie!! dahyunie!! tzuyu-ah!!" the girl flashed a beautiful smile making her bunny teeth exposed with a surprised face. She then hugged them tightly.

 

"Sorry guys I couldn't meet you earlier, I had an important meeting to attend this morning" the girl looked at them with a sad face.

 

"Hey unnie it's okay, and we waited for jeong unnie this morning so we could go together in our classes" the taller girl said trying not to worry the latter.

 

"Oh and we met her friend" the small pointed the friends position "Momo unnie" then looked at the other girl, who was looking at her crush, with a grin.

 

The eldest of the group noticed the way the small looked at their friend, then suddenly took a glance at her.

 

"Dahyunie you like her?! o.O" nayeon said, petrified, then suddenly smirked and laugh.

 

"Dahyun-ah be careful that girl is a monster, she's a player and a gangster, she's known as the second heartbraker in this school, obviously you know who the first is" she said with a worried face then rolled her eyes while saying jungyeon's name.

 

"Ahaha I agree with her, she's been like that since we were kids, listen to your unnie." the girl with the black hair said

 

"Dahyun-ssi Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie are right.. be careful with her.." mina said then looked at the small and smiled "I see we meet again chaeyeong-ssi" she greeted with a smile.

 

"Oh you know my unnie? Then please drop the formality, I'm not used to it and it's kinda strange xp"

 

"We're in the same class right? I saw you sitting in the front row next to the door earlier reading a book" the small added with an intersted face.

 

"Oh yeah we are :).. then I'll drop my formalities chaeyoung-ah.." the girl flashed a smile shyly and the latter just smiled from ear to ear.

 

 

A girl walked in the canteen with her charisma going all out and giving this air of authority. All the girls stopped their chant and looked at her with fear in their eyes.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing making the canteen a stadium!! Lower you voice and all of you form a line and get your food now!" the girl said with a serious face.

...silence....

 

 

*chriii* chrii* *chrii* (chicadas sound)

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* (birds flying and singing)

 

 

"Wow... you know.. your unnie is really scary when she's mad.." momo said whispering at her friend

 

"Humf.... ahaha.." the girl giggled.

 

"That's nothing compare to her scolding me when we're at home" jungyeon added with tears dropping from her eye from laughing too much

 

"Ahaha well then my friend.. rip XD" the japanese girl added..

 

"Shhh.."

 

"Hey you two.. not yet finish? Jungyeon-ah want me to take actions? seungyeon smirked at her lil sis.

 

"Nope! Sorry.." the girl tensed said.

 

****************************************************

 

The others took a seat while admiring their "idols"

 

"Woahh.. *o* look over there!" a girl said and the other one looked at where her friend was pointing..

 

"o.O the student council with jungyeon and momo!!" the latter said with a lower voice so nobody would notice her.

 

"Hey they're cute!! look at them! I think they're in their first year,  I never saw them here!!" another girl said fangirling at the new arrivals

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

In their table (10 girls)

 

"Ahahaha unnie you're really something! you're scary when you're mad you know?" dahyun said while laughing

 

"Not only scary but awesome! Did you see? No one dared to talk except hyung and momo unnie! XD" the small added

 

"Hey I told you no talking when your mouth is full! you're disgusting.. you're spitting your food every where!"

 

"Yahh YODA!! Tsk... arasso!"

 

"Hey you two will you please stop?!" the other one said glaring at two

 

"Weoh weoh jihyo calm down, beast mode again?" -seungyeon

 

"Huh? no unnie I'm not I'm just talking normally"

 

 

All the girls in their table laugh like there was no tomorrow.

 

All of them finished their meal.. suddenly jungyeon and momo fished their phone in their pocket at the same time, then looked at each other with a grin stamped on their face and laugh simultaneously 

 

A girl noticed that her two friends were grinng at each other"Anddd..... What's with the face of yours?" Nayeon said while raising her eyebrows.

 

"Ohhh no! Nothing... we have to go... we have an appointment to attend... and it's kinda important..." jungyeon said eager to go away

 

"Well then bye!! See you later guys!" momo added 

 

They walked away not turning back, then suddenly jungyeon stopped turned back and said to her sister while raising her voice so she could hear her

 

"Unnie!! Don't wait for me here at school! Go home with them I'm not going to come back here to fetch you and please tell mom that I'll be home late, but I'll be there for dinner promise! Thanks and see ya!"

 

 

The both of them run fast so they won't  arrive late at their appointment, meanwhile the other girls just looked at them till they don't see them anymore.

 

"Where are they going anyway?" nayeon said looking sad, still looking were her long time crush went

 

 

A guy appeared behind them and aswered the girl's question causing them to jump by the shock.

 

 

"Ohh if I'm not mistaken they're going to meet my cousin and her friend, since last week your sis asked me for their number" the guy smirked then smiled at the school president.

 

"And why would she talk to you and ask you for a favor?" seungyeon said with an irritated face then rolled her eyes

 

The guy just laugh and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter